ENLIGHTENED

By PreciousGundo1

"I wanna explore you so deep that you won't have breath to moan out my name." He says, causing waves of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A|N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

11.5K 529 31
By PreciousGundo1

Chapter 22: Fuck!!

We walk into my parents grand dining room which is normal to us seeing as this is where most meals are served and eaten.

My family is already seated, waiting patiently.

My mother gets up, excitement clear in her eyes.

"Welcome to our humble abode." she says, showing her perfect teeth with a smile.

She walks up to Austin's mom who looks taken aback at her kindness. She definitely doesn't want to see my mom pissed, she would probably die of shock.

"You must be Austin's mother, my name is Athena, Andrea's mother." mom says before opening her arms for Scarlett who loosens up and gives her a hug.

"I'm Scarlett, nice to meet you." she says, a genuine smile on her face.

"And you must be Austin, the man my daughter is head over heels in love with." mom says, analyzing Austin who blushes at the attention.

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you Mrs Cavali." He says and she gives him a hug.

I look at my father who has no expression on his face.

"Ah, and you are Mr West. Please feel welcome." my mom says, ushering them in.

He nods in response, not convinced by my mother's kindness.

"And who is this beauty?" Andrew asks, looking at Serenity who smirks at the compliment.

"My name is Serenity, Austin's sister." she says, taking a seat opposite Andrew.

Before I take my rightful seat, I give my father a tight hug and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Father, how are you?" I ask, holding his left hand.

"I am well baby girl." He says, kissing the top of my hand sweetly.

"Austin, this is my handsome father, Mr Cavali and that over there is Vadin and Andrew, my younger brothers." I say, looking at Austin who is nodding.

"Nice to meet you." He says and only Andrew reacts with a nod. Vadin gives Austin a deadly glare which everyone notices.

"Don't let Vadin get to you." I whisper to Austin who nods before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Awh!" my mother gushes at us along with Scarlett. I see they are already friends.

Good.

My mother than claps her hands and the maids serve everyone with the starter.

"I see illegal money brings royal treatment." Mr West says and a thick cloud of tension forms.

I look at my father who is currently glaring at Mr West with threats in his gray eyes.

If only Mr West knew that there are guns underneath this large classy dining tables filled with bullets and even spare bullet boxes, he wouldn't say another statement like that.

"So Austin, well known playboy, why have you chosen my sister as your next target?" Vadin asks while eating his food.

"I don't quite understand." Austin says and Vadin stares at him.

Vadin pulls out a gun and points it at Austin.

"Will this help?" Vadin asks and everyone freezes. Well, the Wests.

"Argh Vadin, will you cut it out already?! I already told you that he has changed." I say, sighing.

Vadin doesn't move an inch and my mother sighs.

"Vadin." she warns and he immediately puts it away. Nobody dares to make mom angry.

"Thank your stars that my mother is here or I swear." Vadin says before clapping his hands for the main come in.

"I apologize for that, if we may continue our dinner." My father says and the maids serve us the food.

"Son, apologize. Now." mom says and he sighs, crossing his arms. Something he does when mom commands him and he doesn't want to do it.

"Bro, don't make mom angry. Please." Andrew says, poking Vadin.

Vadin does not budge.

"Vadin Cavali, I said apologize." mom says, her once sweet and jolly face replaced with one filled with threats.

I look at the Wests, wonder and surprise filling their eyes.

"Vadin, just apologize. Please don't ruin this evening." I say, looking at him, begging him with my eyes.

He glares at me and doesn't budge.

"Vadin!!" my mother eyes, her eyes flaring up.

"No mother, Andrea is making a mistake dating this dickhead. I should have painted this room with his brains. Nobody fucks around with my sister and goes free. I let Ken go. That is enough!!" he yells, glaring at mother and she closes her eyes.

OH shit!

"Vad-" my mother starts but a series bullet shots stop her.

Then a bodyguard barges in, startling everyone.

We all get up, well, everyone except the Wests who appear to be in shock.

"Boss, we're under attack. A whole mob of them. They took us by surprise!!" he yells, panting loudly from running.

"How many cars?!" Father asks.

"10. They have machine guns boss and have taken out our first defense easily." He says further.

Vadin claps his hands.

"Clear the table!! Now!" he yells and Andrew and I push the plates off the tables, the plates breaking.

We flip the table over and my family takes their guns, all machine guns.

And just as soon as we flip over the table, loud shots of fire sound through the air, one taking out our informant.

"FUCK!" Vadin yells and he quickly takes the guns and throws them at each of us, well, excluding the West family.

They will never approve of our relationship after this.

A can is thrown into our room and I hear my father yell,

"Everyone get down now!" before it explodes and sprays a thick cloud of smoke inside the room. I can't even see my hand.

Whoever our attackers are came prepared and they came ready to play.

I take off my heels and hold onto my gun gently, sliding on the floor backwards in the direction of the Wests.

As soon as the mist fades, my family starts firing shots in the direction of the door and I join them.

"What the hell is happening?" Austin yells and before I can answer, a shot flies past my very eyes and hits his chest.

And it's like my world freezes when he gasps in shock, looking at where he got shot in the chest which is on the left side, and he slowly falls back, his hand over the entry point of the bullet.

"Austin!!!" his mother gasps and another is shot in her direction and it grazes her arm, missing because she moved.

"Please be silent, please." I say, tears blurring my sight as I watch the love of my life laying on the floor, gasping.

And the anger that sparks in my heart can get the devil to hide.

I turn around to the action and I get up, getting our attacker's attention as well as everyone else's.

They freeze for a second before aiming at me and dropping to the floor before applying enough pressure to make a shot.

I keep dropping them, one by one, with the help of my family of course.

And within minutes, the house is completely silent, except for the sobbing sounds coming from the West family.

I give my gun to Vadin and walk over to them.

"I am deeply sorry for what happened here. I didn't expect that we would be attacked tonight. Let's rush him to the hospital." I say, getting on my knees beside my beautiful Austin.

"I warned him about you and your family and my son might not live to admit how right I was, thanks to you." his father says, glaring at me with so much hatred, my heart broke.

"Daddy, please don't speak like that. Let's get mom and Austin to hospital first, please." Serenity says, running her hands through her mother's hair who is rocking herself due to the pain in her arm.

Vadin and Andrew pick him up gently and take him into one of our SUVs while his family enters Austin's car.

We all drive to our hospital. My parents own a hospital and in that way, if people come in with bullet shots, the doctors who are on a comfortable pay roll won't call the police station like in normal hospitals. My parents are absolute genius because we can now take an injured person to experts.

We get to our classy 5 star graded hospital and Austin is taken in for operation, his shirt drench is his blood.

"I want you and your family to stay the hell away from my family. Understood?" Mr West says, glaring at each of us and he walks his wincing wife inside the hospital who is immediately attended to.

"Serenity I'm-" I start, walking in her direction and her glare, one I never anticipated, stopped me.

"I believe you heard my father." she says before walking in and my heart just shatters.

I have messed up everything with the love of my life.

His family would rather die than see me be with him but I need to first talk to him, he is the one I'm in a relationship with.

So, for as long as he is staying in this hospital, I have unhindered excess to him.

I won't give up on us, not yet.

"Baby, let's go home." my mother says, rubbing my back soothingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.8K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
5.3M 123K 50
Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh causing my skirt to move along with it. I bi...
275K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...