Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter nine : Find the rings

11.9K 392 204
By makasxru

Juvia looked with slight admiration at her body in the mirror, she did adore her purple bikini with the white dots. She had conserved some magic power to cover it again which would conceal what she needed to for long enough. Her mind traveled to the thought of Gray which put her into action mode rushing to the pool in thoughts of seeing Gray today.

Mira and Gray stood by the pool waiting Mira huffed "what took you so long!"

"Oh nothing." Juvia said.

Mira said "well you're only 1 minute late so I'll give you a warning Gajeel was 5 minutes late he got a point deduction."

"So your challenge is to find 10 purple rings in this are some are in the pool some are in the places." She added "I'm going to tie your wrists together which will prevent you from using magic." She swooped forwards and tied their wrists together. Mirajane smiled her hands behind her back, she spun away walking back to leave the pool. "Have fun!"

Juvia looked nervously to her arm, she could see her water magic wavering slightly on the inside of her forearm. The anti-magic ropes were releasing her tight cover on the thing on her arm, which was not good.

Juvia picked up the note which read the same as Gajeel and Levy's she then started the stopwatch "We have to start now come on don't want to lose to Natsu-san do we?"Juvia prepared herself to keep her arm close to her hip to prevent Gray from seeing anything he shouldn't.

"Let's try the pool first  Juvia can see one!" Juvia shouted and they jumped into the pool. Juvia instructed "okay on 3 we're going to swim under and she will get the ring just follow me. 1... 2... 3...!" Gray and Juvia sucked in their breath and swam under. Gray really like the way she swam like a mermaid.

A purple ring was at the corner of the pool, Juvia did a butterfly crawl to it and grabbed it sliding it around her wrist without the thing on it. She looked at Gray and smiled with her mouth closed. They high fived under water and swam up for breath completely forgetting what just happened.

"Juvia spotted 2 others let's go!" Juvia said.

They ended up finding 3 more rings so they had 4 now. Gray spotted one under the smaller diving board. Then they ran to the top of the slide as they saw a ring when looking up it.

So they ran up the steps to the slide when they reached the top they froze.

"How should we...?" Juvia trailed off/

"Um how about you go in front and pull them off the slide and I'll go behind, you know how you do trains down the slide? It's to narrow to go down next to each other." Gray scratched his head awkwardly.

"Uh yeah okay." Juvia quickly turned away and sat at the top of the slide so he couldn't see her blushing.

Gray climbed in behind her so Juvia sat in with Gray's legs around her. They both knew Mira tied their wrists so tightly so they would have to sit like that.

The slide already had water running down it to make it faster so Juvia got ready to get the rings.

"Ready?... Then let's go." Gray pushed off practically thrusting into Juvia, she was ready to explode.

They flew down the slide spinning around and then Juvia spotted a ring dangling above Juvia yanked it off. "Nice." Gray said his breath was cool on her neck. They spiraled down close to the end and had caught another one. Gray then said "there's one we saw on the end of the slide remember."

Juvia nodded and saw the light to the end of the slide they flew out of the slide as she grabbed the 7th ring. They landed in the pool with a splash. When they rose to the surface another ring caught her eye under the higher up diving board. They climbed up the ladder and Gray swung around grabbing it, He then got another one around the hand rail.

Juvia spotted the last one under the music desk she ran over to get it her wet hair clinging to her. She could only reach one arm in, Juvia without much thought of anything else stretched out grabbing the ring and Gray stopped the timer his face was expressionless "13 minutes and 2 seconds." They had gotten full points but Gray didn't look happy at all. Their ropes fluttered to the floor.

"Gray-sama what's wrong?"

"Where'd you get that scar Juvia?"

How could she have been so foolish. The scar on her arm was there, she was so engrossed in the thought of spending so much time with Gray and enjoying herself that she never even considered it! 

Juvia spun around and ran as fast as she could away to her room.

She found her clothes back so put on a shirt and shorts then slowly walked back to the lobby knowing she would feel Mira's wrath if she wasn't there. So there she was telling Levy, Lucy and Erza what happened She was going to leave out the scar part but they were her best friends and she knew the inevitable that they would find out soon enough.

Juvia sighed "Juvia promises to tell you but... please not yet." She looked down remembering what happened.

Erza patted her shoulder "of course Juvia."

Juvia gave a weak smile.

"Okay listen up everyone!" Mira yelled.

Everyone looked over at her and she cleared her throat. "So in the lead is team Jerza with 40 points!"

Jellal and Erza smirked. Natsu yelled "but the highest you could get was 30 points?!"

"Ah but they got bonus points!"

"For doing what?"

"They had a passionate-"

Jellal and Erza shouted "who came second Mira?!" Quickly changing the subject.

"Joints second is team Nalu and team Gruvia!"

Natsu began to shoot death glared to Gray and Juvia but they were just looking down at their feet looking sad.

"Third is team Gale with 25 points because someoneee."  Mira coughed "Gajeel" then coughed again "was late."

Gajeel just waved her off.

"Fourth is team Rowendy with 20 points!"

"Fifth is team Elfgreen with 10 points!"

Elfman just grumbled "real men don't do canoeing."

Mira clapped her hands together "since you have all worked so hard together we're going to the spa!"

The girls cheered and the guys just said small 'yays.'

"Because this hotel is so strict it had to be the boys in one room and the girls in another room." Mira folded her arms and huffed.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"So go get changed and come to the spa!"

Everyone marched off and Juvia just dragged her feet to her room. Most of them were off running to change. Juvia didn't want to turn down a spa but she would need to be extra careful she would keep her wits about her.

When Juvia entered the room all the girls were already in bikini's.

"Guys?" Juvia asked.

They all turned and smiled "what's up?" Lucy asked.

Juvia sighed "you're going to see it sooner or later and you're my best friends so I'm going to show you it and get it over with."

Their faces turned serious.

Juvia let her hand hover over her the inside of her forearm, she waved it downwards and with a swirl a swirl of water that was knitted on it was pulled off. There it revealed the scar running along her forearm, that she always hid with her magic. It was horrible, only giving her bad memories with its pinkish glare.

They all gasped and Lucy breathed out "Juvia..."

Juvia then turned back around "Juvia promises she will tell you what happened but not today let's just enjoy ourselves and have some fun, okay?"

"Okay..." they mumbled.

***

Hello! This is being written about 2 years after this chapter was first released. I am currently heavily editing all of this and I did want to take out the scar part just because it wasn't me keeping true to Juvia. But a few people have said they quite like the story so I'm changing it to a smaller scar on her arm.

There you have chapter nine! I decided to add that in to put some drama in but it won't all be drama and sadness. I'll make sure it's still fun!

I'll try get chapter ten up soon for you all!

And also I need some help I was thinking of doing a fancy dress party as a special chapter. Can you guys comment ideas of who people should go as because I'm stuck but I did think maybe Levy could go as Ramona Flowers! Well please comment ideas!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 0 13
what if a bunch of teenagers show up to the guild one day claiming Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Jellal, Freed, Elfman, Lyon, Eve, Hibiki and ren are there fat...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...
3.9K 92 10
New Years Eve. Fairy tail has decided to throw a festival but Natsu and some other boys have plans..... Was Mirajane involved with this? Ships in th...
320K 8K 38
It's just after the Grand Magic games and Fairy Tail is going on a mini vacation. The only problem is.......Mira planned it.