Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Reader x Momo - Dense

11.8K 206 161
By Vorrentis

"Mmmm~" Momo moaned at the meat in her mouth.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Then she swallowed.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Jokbal is the best isn't it." She said to (YN) and Dahyun while she picked up another serving of jokbal.

All three were currently in their usual table, eating at the school cafeteria.

"I wish you wouldn't make those noises Momo." Dahyun said while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Why, it's just so good~. Here (YN) try some." She said lifting a serving and putting it closer to your mouth. 

"No thanks Momo, you enjoy it." You said.

"Please~" And she did some puppy dog eyes.

You rolled your eyes and opened your mouth to eat the meat she was offering you. You chewed and gave a thumps up.

"Told you so. Want some more (YN)?" Momo said, but your phone was vibrating in your pocket. You fished it out and saw your dad on the ID.

"Sorry, it's my dad. Be right back." You said as you answered your phone and left the table.

"Tsk..." Momo made a tsk sound as she looked down.

-------------------------------------------------

Momo and (YN) were the bestest of friends.

And although it would seem like both wouldn't get along very well, considering you were almost the polar opposite of Momo, with her always being super energetic and talkative, and you being the calm and quiet type, both were the best friends that anyone could see. 

They would honestly do anything together. It didn't matter what, you can bet that (YN) and Momo would be together.

And now being in high school, things were different now. Both were growing up, and were still the best of friends and in the same schools as well. And speaking of growing up, Momo had develop something...more for you. 

It started when she overheard some other girls talking about you during the first year of their high school. She couldn't help, but overhear, hiding behind her locker door when your name pop up.

They talked about how they should ask (YN) out. Momo was shocked. Asking (YN) out?

They would talk about the reasons of course like how you were cute/handsome, smart, nice, etc. You know the dream student. 

Momo, for some reasons wanted to yell out to the girls. She didn't know why, she just felt like doing so. But she held it in.

"Umm, you girls know that he's dating Momo. Lucky girl." One of them said.

Momo's eyes widened, did they really thought that, we're just best friends. Of course it may seem like they were dating, but seriously they were just best friends. 

However this got into Momo's mind and it was set like a steel trap. 

In fact, the next hang out with (YN) was...distracting. 

A couple of days after that, she and (YN) were currently at a local arcade, fighting each other on some random arcade machine that (YN) picked out. Momo however wasn't really concentrating. 

She was busy thinking about you. The facts that the girls were saying sparked something in her and she was thinking and looking at you at another angle.

Cute, yup no question, hot even.

Smart, (YN) helps her out in her homework no matter the time or day. He knew most subjects in school.

Kind, yeah no doubt about that. (YN) has always got her back, even back in elementary grade, he stood up to the bullies there that bullied her. In fact thats how she got to know you. 

(YN) saved Momo from kids stealing her crayons (It may be only crayons, but in elementary, that was your treasure right there). (YN) came up and stopped them, well tried to, but two against one wasn't a fair fight. But he stopped them from getting her crayons before the teacher came. She didn't even knew (YN) then, but she quickly hanged out with (YN) after that and they became what they are now.

"Hey you okay?" (YN) asked Momo. 

She was cut from her thoughts when she saw the 'you lose' screen on the machine. 

"Sorry, I'm just freaking out over a test on Tuesday." She gave an excuse.

"For the math test? You know I could help you." (YN) said and Momo smiled at his kind gesture.

"No, I don't want to waste your time." 

"I don't care Momo, if it's with you, it doesn't matter." For some reason, Momo's heart was beating faster after (YN) said that.

Yup, guess that confirms it, she realized right then and there. She has a crush on (YN).

Of course that was about a month ago.

Now she was trying to do whatever it takes to get you to know that she likes you. She didn't just want to say '(YN) I love you' and the potential of ruining the friendship.

------------------------------------------ 

"Hey. Momo. Are you okay? You seem...down." Dahyun asked.

"No, I'm okay." Momo answered.

"Momo, I'm serious. Is something on your mind?"

Momo thought about this, she hasn't told anyone about her crush on (YN). Not even Dahyun, who was her 2nd friend to her (1st of course was you). If (YN) wasn't around, Dahyun would be her choice to hang out. She became both (YN) and Momo's friend during middle school.

Momo thought that maybe she needed some help with this, she had an idea, but it was a long shot and she needed someone trustworthy to do it with.

"Dahyun, I need your help."

"Really? With what?" 

"(YN)...I like him."

"Yeah I know."

"You know?" Momo said quietly.

"It's kind of obvious. Surprised (YN) hasn't picked up on your hints." 

"And that's my problem. He's smart, but when it comes to girls, I guess he doesn't really pick up anything, like nothing at all." Momo said as she hid her face in her hands.

"Yeah, remember in middle school, girls would try to flirt with him, but he never really picked up on anything, he thinks there were being friendly with him, even a couple of months back when Irene was trying to flirt with him. She's was all over (YN), but he didn't flinch or noticed anything. Guess she gave up on him though since I don't see her anymore around him." Dahyun explained.

"He just thinks you're just being friendly with him as well. I mean you both are best friends." Dahyun thought up and said.

Momo didn't say anything.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Dahyun offered.

"I just don't want to say something out of nowhere, plus what if he rejects me and we avoid each other, I can't have that. I keep doing what I'm doing because I figure maybe he'll come around to liking me back as well." Momo said, still hiding her face, but opening her hands for her to speak.

Dahyun just looked at Momo, she gets Momo's logic, but talking to (YN) would be easier in her opinion. But she gets that Momo didn't want to ruin the friendship she and (YN) had, she heard from both of them that they go way back. She felt bad for her.

"Look Momo, I'll help out in whatever I can." Momo looked up at Dahyun who was smiling.

"Really," Momo said while Dahyun nodded "great, because I have an idea."

Dahyun gestured for her to continue.

"I need to hang out with you as much as possible. If I can't get him with, maybe this is the way."

"I don't understand."

"I've read that one way to make someone notice you, is to make them jealous." Momo said.

"Isn't that risky?"

"Dahyun, trust me. I've tried a lot of confessions and signals to him that I like him. So hopefully this idea will work."

"I don't know Momo."

"Please Dahyun, I can't think of anything else to do. Plus I can't think of anyone else to do it with either. I don't just want to go to some random person." Momo begged.

"*Sigh* Alright, so what's the plan." Dahyun said as Momo cheered silently.

"Okay, so like I said we just have to be around each other whenever we can, just inside school is fine." Dahyun nodded.

"We, or I, will avoid (YN) as much as possible as well. Maybe, just maybe it will get him to know how much he misses me and think about me other than a friend." Momo finished off.

"...Do you really think that's going to work?" Dahyun questioned. "I mean, I'll go along with it, but hopefully (YN) is going to be okay with this, suddenly ignoring seems...harsh."

"Like I said as well, it's my last resort. If things don't go as plan, then I'll just talk to him and hope for the best...he's coming back." Momo said as she saw you come in. 

"Sorry," you said as you sat down. "dad apparently had some issues at home. So what's going on?"

"Oh nothing. Momo and I were talking about how we should go shopping over the weekend." Dahyun replied. 

Momo was surprised, Dahyun was getting onto the plan quickly. 

"Oh cool, I needed some new shoes, I think the LeBro-"

"Oh sorry (YN), I was hoping only Dahyun and I went alone. It's a girls thing." Momo said.

"Oh, yeah sure, no problem." 

The lunch bell rang to signal the end and all three cleaned up. All three went out and Dahyun and Momo nodded at each other behind (YN)'s back.

------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

You entered the main lobby of your school and to your surprise. No Momo.

You just shrugged your shoulders, she was probably running late, but she would have messaged you. You decided to text her.

You running late? 

You send the text and put your phone away to walk up the stairs.

However, your text was meaningless as you were walking down the hall when you spotted Momo, she was talking to Dahyun. They seem to be into the conversation as they were laughing.

"Hey Momo." You said as you passed by her locker. She didn't reply, but waved her hand as she continued talking to Dahyun. She didn't even made eye contact. 

'Probably into her gossiping. Oh well.' You thought to yourself as you kept walking away.

Both Momo and Dahyun stopped talking to see you walking away. 

"What do you think?" Momo asked

"Look like he didn't even care." Dahyun responded.

"Then we'll have to try harder."

"Fine." Dahyun answered.

The whole day both Momo and Dahyun were together, they didn't even acknowledged (YN), even during lunch they were sitting close to one another and whispering stuff. It was just nothing though. 

Momo saw that Dahyun was really getting into this. She was glad that she was friends with her. She knew if Dahyun had her mind on something, Dahyun would get the job done.

She would look over at (YN) as well, seeing him eat his lunch silently, she didn't know if it was working or not, but she was persistent to get this plan working.

=====================================================

It was now Saturday evening and you were bored in your room. You barely had any homework to work on and you had no job, so you were just lying on your bed.

You then decided to text Momo, it wasn't late or anything and she wouldn't be doing anything this late. Maybe she would want to do something. 

It was also to catch up with her, she didn't really talk to you at all yesterday.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Momoring

Hey want to come over and play some games? 

She didn't respond a couple of minutes later.

Can't, hanging out with Dahyun. Shopping remember.

Oh, right shopping. Sorry, have fun.

Thanks.

Maybe tomorrow?

Maybe...sorry (YN) Dahyun is calling me. Bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Huh, didn't know they hang out together? They are friends, but I've never heard them talk about hanging out before.'

You just shrugged and decided to watch some random youtube videos to pass the time.

MEANWHILE

Momo laid her phone down. She lied to (YN), she was actually in her room. 

She hated that she lied to (YN). Normally she would say yes in a heartbeat, but she needed to keep the plan on. 

'Hope this plan works soon.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later

You were getting a bit...frustrated.

Momo has been completely ignoring you for the past couple of weeks. She hasn't returned some of your texts and calls, she ignores you at school. 

But the most frustrating part was that she was 24/7 with Dahyun.

At first it was fine, you didn't care about it. Dahyun was both your friends, but she doesn't have to hang with her all the time now. 

And Momo was your best friend. It felt...odd that you both weren't together. You been with each other for years and it you mad and hurt that she would rather be with Dahyun now over you.

It sounds greedy and clingy, but it was hurting you.

You didn't know why it hurt you. You figured since you both have been together for so long, it just feels different without her.

The many, many things you two did over the past years brought smiles, laughs and memories to both of you. Of course there was the occasional arguments, but you both quickly made up the next day. 

It was a Sunday night and you were lying in bed. You were supposed to be sleeping, but this situation held you up.

You were remembering the great times you both had, countless times that each one spend. 

Then you remembered one event. It wasn't that long ago, maybe a couple of months ago. It didn't have anything special, but one moment made it stood out.

You both were out in your backyard looking at the stars above at night. Both were sitting down on a blanket outside in the grass, it was after you both had played some sort of sport, you didn't remember. 

What you did remember was how Momo looked. You glanced at Momo who was looking up and you swear your jaw almost dropped. 

You didn't know if it was the moonlight casting on her, but Momo was...beautiful. The moonlight was reflecting off her eyes, her hair flowing down her body and her smile was...alluring. You eyes were stuck to her, but you forced yourself to look back up. 

You didn't really thought back to it after that, but now...you started to think of her...differently.

She was gorgeous, no doubt about that.

Confident, yeah she was never to shy to do anything. If either wanted to do something she didn't care, she would just do it.

She would be there to do anything you wanted and vice versa, you really couldn't ask for a better partner. That and everything about her was...

Overall, she was the most amazing girl you'd ever met. 

But...

"I can't like her right? She's my best friend." You said to no one. You about half an hour trying to convince yourself that you couldn't, but to no avail, nothing was working. 

With a sigh, you just closed your eyes and smiled.

"Huh...I guess I do like Momo."

"What do I do? Do I just talk to her? Will that freak her out?" 

So many questions you had in your mind. 

But you made a promise to yourself. Tomorrow you were going to talk to Momo, not about your feelings, but to talk about her ignoring you.

=================================================================

MONDAY MORNING

First thing you did was search for Momo at school, it shouldn't to hard. Mostly likely at her locker with Dahyun or vise versa.

You quickly spotted Momo with Dahyun again. You speed walked toward them. As soon as you were close enough.

"Momo, can we talk?" You said to her.

"Give me a minute." She said. 

"I can't Momo. We need to talk. Now." You said firmly.

Momo arched an eyebrow, she never heard you this commanding before. 

'I think this is it.' She thought.

"Okay, I'll be right back Tofu." Momo said as Dahyun nodded.

'Tofu?'

She then followed you, but behind your back, she turned around and gave a thumbs up to Dahyun and Dahyun returned the gesture with her own.

As you both went outside the lunchroom and out into the yard to sit on one of the tables outside for privacy.

"So. What's up?"

"What's up? Are you serious?" You said. "You know we haven't talked like in a couple of weeks."

"Umm. I'm pretty sure we said a few words."

"Momo a few words ain't enough. We hang out literally every day and now, nothing. It's like your ignoring me or something."

'Okay, I think it's working, lets see how far I can take this.' Momo thought.

"Okay (YN), calm down. It's not like me and Dahyun are dating."

"No I...I know that, it's just...Momo I'm your best friend."

"Dahyun is my friend too you know."

"Yeah, but I bet she doesn't love you."

"..."

"..."

"What did you say?" Momo said with her eyes wide opened. She did hear 'love you', but she couldn't believe that you said it. 

She was shock on the outside, but on the inside she was happy. (Like the cover image)

You were freaking out on the inside. You didn't mean to say it, it just blurt out.

'Why did I say that! I didn't to say 'love' idiot...what to do, what to do...forget it.'

"Did you say-"

"I said I...love you, Momo. I love you."

"...Wh-I-" Momo tried saying something, but she couldn't, she was so shocked and so happy right now that her mind was going on a fritz.

"Listen, the past week, I've been...thinking about you. I thought about how strange it was that my best friend was ignoring me. I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but it felt way longer than that to me." 

"The more I thought about what has happening, the more I thought about you, the more I thought about you, the more I thought about our past and what we've done together. Then that lead me to thinking about you again, but differently."

You looked at Momo, who was in disbelief.

"Momo, you're just...this incredible girl who I was lucky enough to know and be friends with. There is really no other person whose like you. You're attractive, I love you're personality, you're fun to be around, and I just...just..." You stopped talking, you didn't really know what you were even saying.

"I'm sorry for dropping all this on you, but I had to say something."

"And when you started hanging out with Dahyun, I just thought that maybe I did something wrong and I didn't know what I did and it scared me that I was losing you." You said as you looked away.

"(YN)..." Momo felt guilty now, she didn't think that you were going to feel like this. She didn't want for you to feel this way.

"Look if you want to continue hanging out with Dahyun alone. I unders-"

She then cupped your cheeks and forced you to look at her.

"(YN), I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I honestly didn't mean to do that to you. But I'm letting you know that you will never lose me. You know why?" 

You shook your head slightly.

Instead of verbally answering, Momo brought herself closer to your head and proceeded to kiss you. 

You widened your eyes and closed them a bit later. It was just her placing her lips on yours, but the feeling was sensational. Her lips were soft and tender. You could just sit there for hours and you won't get tired of it.

She then pulled away and looked at you with loving eyes.

"Because I love you too pabo."

"...Yo-I-" It was exactly how Momo was reacting. Momo slightly giggled at the sight.

"I tried everything to make you know that I love you too. You know the flirting, making contact with you, trying to hang out with you as much as I can, heck even feeding you the jokbal...my jokbal. I didn't know if you liked me back, so I couldn't simply say 'I love you' and potentially ruin this friendship that we have."

"So I gave lots of hints and signs, but nothing was working, but I had an idea. A last resort really. Make you jealous. I thought maybe, just maybe, if you got jealous then something might click in you to reveal your feelings. So I talked to Dahyun and she agreed to help me. She was in on it as well."

You just listened as you took everything in.

"So this whole thing...was a plan."

"Yup and it worked." Momo smiled, but she saw your frown. 

"What's wrong (YN)?"

"It's just...I'm so stupid. This whole time and I didn't realize that you were trying to-"

"(YN), it's fine. It's okay, really. We know that we now we share the same feelings towards each other, right."

"Yeah, but I still c-" 

"So it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is from here on out, that we're going to be a couple now...you do want to be a cou-hmph!" Momo was cut off when you rushed forward to kiss her. Just as she was going to place her arms around you, you pulled away.

"Of course I do."

Momo smile largely and she then once again leaned forward to kiss you again, this time, with all the love she had been holding on for you as she held you by the neck and you returning the affection.

"So...I'm guessing it work?" Dahyun said out of nowhere and both pulled away and looked back to see her standing there. 

Momo nodded.

"Sorry (YN), I didn't mean to make you feel that way." Dahyun said sincerely.

"You heard huh?" She nodded.

"It's fine Dahyun, in fact I should thank you." 

You then looked at Momo. 

"Yeah you should, seeing how dense that head of yours is, I'm surprised it took two weeks to get to you." She then went around the table and sat in front of you two. "but I'm glad it worked. You two make a cute couple."

And with that, you held Momo by her waist and pulled her closer to you as she rested her head on your shoulder. 

All three then started talking about the day, but as soon as you and Momo were alone, you both talked about the days to come.

=================================================================

And that's that. Kind of a ehh ending, but I thought it was fine. Thanks to JungHansol, for the request, sorry for the way long wait. 

Not much to say, but I recently got 100 followers guys! I would like to personally thank everyone for that. And in two months as well. Hopefully we'll get to 200 soon. 

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this. Vote/Comment if you want. And thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 478 72
Just imagine that Im Nayeon is your girlfriend✨
6.5K 138 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
20.3K 539 20
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
173K 5.3K 110
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...