Reylo One Shots

By Reylo-Solo

A collection of Reylo one shots (also featuring Adam Driver one shots) Credit to lillithsuar.tumblr.com for t... More

Good Hands
How Poe set up Ben and Rey
Birthday
Senator
Dead Heros
Same Time
Force Time ™️
love is real
Has anyone seen this man?
Valentine Cookies
Sulky Emo Bitch Gets A Girlfriend
Never Forget
Sick
To the End
Ice Cream
Bitch I'm Fabulous
Memes
Ben Sucks at Gaming
smUt

Solo's

8K 142 36
By Reylo-Solo

I smiled and kissed my husbands forehead. Ben rolled over and pinned me down, grinning. He pulled me into a tight hug and I started to feel tears stream down his face onto my shoulder.

"Thank you, Rey. Thank you for saving me," Ben said kissing me passionately.

"You don't need to thank me every day, Ben. You played the biggest role in your redemption anyways," I said smiling.

Ben smiled a bit and nodded. "I came back mainly because of you and Leia." Ben looked down at the eccentric comforter on the bed.

"She is in a better place now," I said softly.

Ben sighed. "I know, at least she got to see the galaxy finally be in peace once more."

I started to open up my mouth to say something before Ben tackled me, laughing. I rolled my eyes and broke free from his hold.

"You have much to learn, my young padawan."

I laughed and looked down at my stomach. I instantly regretted it. Ben gave me a weird look and my face turned bright red. Ben ran his hands through his raven black hair and gave me a questioning look.

"Why are you always glancing at your stomach?"

"No reason."

"Rey," Ben said sternly. Are you hiding something from me?"

"No, why would I do that?"

"Because Finn and Poe slapped me on the back and congratulated me."

My face turned bright red. Ben gave a me hurt look and lifted his hand and suddenly he was extracting my memory.

"You think your so slick are you? Well not anymore, Rey. Whatever your hiding from your own husband I will find out," Ben said through the force.

"Sure," I said back.

I felt pain yet I enjoyed Ben's expressions as he went through my memory's. He wasn't even close to the secret yet. All of a sudden I felt Ben let go. I looked up to see a wide eyed Ben. He looked shocked and tears had begun streaming down his face.

"Baby Solo," he whispered softly.

All of a sudden I was met by a fierce hug. "My Rey, thank you," Ben whispered in my ear. He leaned down and gently kissed my still flat stomach.

"I love you, Rey Solo."

"And I love you, Ben Solo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 39
A girl searching for her place in the galaxy. A boy fighting to take control of his destiny. And the bond that runs deeper than either of them could'...
15.7K 597 21
You're an aspiring photographer in your second year of college at the School of Visual Arts. When your teacher pairs you up with the mysterious Kylo...
20.5K 520 20
When Luke, Chewie, Rey, Finn, Poe, and newly turned Ben Solo are visited by the ghost of Anakin Skywalker and he tells them that they can prevent his...
82.3K 1.4K 41
When Rey becomes a parental figure to a 6 year old, what could go wrong?.... With Snoke dead and Kylo ren acting as the supreme leader the resistanc...