The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

By Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 36

4.9K 206 5
By Nianni_m

I didn't know what to say, I was beyond speechless.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but she's the sister you thought was dead right?"

"Yes." he answered nodding, it seems he still found it hard to believe.

"Does she recognize you, how do you feel about seeing her?"

"She does, I'm happy to see her but she doesn't want to have anything to do with me." he said sadly and sighed.

"Are you sure she's the one though? What if someone's playing a trick on you." people asked for witches help to do this things and someone that knows about them might have disguised as Aria.

"I'm sure she is. There's a birth mark we both have, she has it." he answered. Was it that crescent shaped birth mark?

"Is it the one you have on your chest?" I asked and he didn't reply.

"You're asking too much questions Lee." and that's how we ended the conversation. How is one question too many?

I decided to just let it go, "so what do you want to do?" I curiously asked

"I have a lot of things to do Lee, I don't even know what to do." he sounded so frustrated, being the alpha was stressful, I didn't even see my dad often.

"Just do the one you think is important. You can go back to the others later." I advised and he nodded saying he'd do just that.

I didn't want to bother him again but I just remembered something. "Oh my gosh, is she Chase mate?"

"Yes she is and she doesn't want to have anything to do with him. She's being so stubborn." he complained.

"She'd come through. Maybe she's mad at you, you'd just have to talk to her."

"I will but right now let's sleep. Today has been stressful."

"Yeah. I'm so happy that we're okay now." I said and he smiled.

"I'm the happiest." he said smiling, he doesn't smile often but when he does it drives me crazy and make me happy.

"Goodnight tesoro mio." he said kissing my head as we cuddled.

I couldn't stop smiling as I fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night, I woke up and Damon wasn't beside me, I checked around the room but still couldn't find him. I decided to check around following his scent. I stopped when I heard voices.

"Aria I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you there forgive me. We will leave together now."

"I don't want to have anything to do with you and for the last time I am not Aria I am not your sister."

"Aria listen to me, you have to understand."

"Understand what exactly, I hate you Damon. You didn't care about me you left me there."

"Don't say that, I care about you, you're my sister the only family I have and I swear to you I came back for you." Damon said and he sounded like he wanted to cry.

"Oh look we have company." she said and I realized I had just been caught. Great

"Lee, what are you doing here?" he asked a bit angrily

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find you in bed and just followed your scent here." I answered honestly.

"Aah, she's your mate. You've not marked her?" she asked and laughed.

She looked at me from top to bottom. " I know you, I've seen your face severally."

How would she know me?

"She's... oh this is interesting. You're Loranda's sister." she said smiling devilishly

"You're really popular, there's a bounty on your head and I'm going to get it." before I could ask what she meant the cell was forced open.

She lunged towards me and Damon pushed her away. "Stay away from her."

"Let me go." she ordered angrily her eyes changing colour to red. What's wrong with her?

"Calm down." Damon ordered angrily.

"She's going to die Damon, I can see it. Her doom is here." was she a seer now, she's confusing me. She seemed normal now.

"Nothing's going to happen to her, I'd make sure of that."

"You would but we both know you can't." she said and Damon just sighed.

"Let's not talk about that. I'd give you a room, you need to sleep." Damon said stroking her.

"I missed you Damon." she said and I could see a tear slip from her eyes. Was she bipolar?

"I missed you Aria everyday." he said wiping the tears.

This is awkward, I'm happy that they're okay now. She might be nice.

"Lee go back upstairs please, I'd take Aria to her room." he said and I nodded.

I got into the room and all the windows were open. I looked around hoping no one was there, I searched the room hoping to find something and I did. It was on the table a small white paper with a message that read.

"And on the day the moon covers the sun, I would wait for her heart I'd burn."

I was scared, a gush of wind blew and I shivered. Then on that day I'd wait. I tried to make light of the situation. I didn't know Loranda could rhyme. I started closing the windows and just then Damon entered.

He looked a bit okay now, there was a small smile on his face it made me happy. I didn't want him to know about the letter, I didn't want him to worry, he had a lot of things he was worried about as it is.

"Lee I asked you what you're holding." he said walking closer to me.

"How's Aria, is she sleeping now?" I asked

"Don't avoid my question." he said coldly.

I sighed, we just made up and I promised not to ruin this. "It's a letter, probably from Loranda." I said giving it to him.

His body shook as he read it, I could see how angry he was and I knew also that he was scared.

"Are you okay Lee, was anyone here when you got in? How did she even manage to get in?"

He was angry and so I walked to up to him kissing his cheeks and taking his hands. "I'm okay Damon, no one was here."

"I'm not going to loose you Lee, no matter what happens I'd die before I let anything happen to you."

"Don't say that, you know what let's just sleep." I said taking his hands leading him to the bed.

Once we laid down he put his hands around me tightly. "I'd fight for you Lee, as long as I'm alive I'd not let anything happen to you." he said caressing my face.

"I know that Damon so now let's sleep." I said and he sighed. What he didn't know was that I was the one that needed to protect him because she'd start from the people I love most.

Oh my gosh, I love Damon. I haven't even realized it. I love him and he loves me. I decided to say it before it was too late.

"I love you Damon." I said and his head shot up.

"I know." he said smiling and I smiled.

"How do you even know, I just realized it." I complained and he just shrugged.

"Go to sleep Mi Reina." he said and I smiled.

"You never told me what it means." I said drawing circles on his chest.

"It means my queen." he answered smiling and my heart did a somersault.

"And you're my king." I said and he said he was my one and only before pulling me into a kiss.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face but when I remembered other things I nearly had a headache. I looked around me, Damon was not beside me and I pouted. I wanted to see his face first thing in the morning when I wake up.

"Good morning my queen." Damon walked in with a tray of food and I automatically smiled. It was thoughtful of him to, it's nice seeing him like this but knowing we had few days together broke my heart. I was finally going to be happy.

"Good morning to you too my king." I said and he smiled widely.

"I got you breakfast, I noticed you really didn't eat yesterday." he said and I smiled. I love him.

"You're thinking about me aren't you?" he asked with a smirk.

" As if, why would you even think that? "

"You are smiling too much and your eyes are glinting staring into mine and you look so happy."

"I am happy Damon really happy."

" You have no idea how hearing you say that makes me so happy, I finally made you happy and would devote my life to making you happy." the sincerity and love in his tone nearly made me cry. I wish we had more time. " I love you Lee."

"I love you too Damon." I said and just when I thought we were going to kiss we pulled out, I know I did because of morning breath and the glint in his eyes made me realize he was teasing me.

I laughed before going to the bathroom, today has a great start, I hope it had a greater ending.

Running at 3k votes. Thanks for reading and voting. It means a lot if you're still reading this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1K 70
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...
15.6K 884 121
Alexa Arondal is a girl like any other...or so she thought. When secrets from her past that her loved ones have concealed start to unravel, she will...
2.2K 68 19
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
1M 42.8K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...