The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My FiancΓ©e
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 34: Cousins

1.9K 93 9
By SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

I woke up feeling better than I have ever felt; This was different from the times I had her by my side. Every time she is with me relaxes me to the point that my brain just refuses to switch to business mode.

All those contract lovers all felt like a waste of time now I have her, the "bond" was said to make everything feel better and I guess that also meant sexual relations with my duchess.

I turned to pull her to me but all I felt was air, that woke me up and I scanned the room and saw her sitting by the window couch speaking to someone on the phone. I vaguely remember her washing off her make up after our fifth round before she laughingly joined me in bed to sleep.

She got off the phone and sighed softly, a maternal look of nervousness on her pretty face until she looked at my direction. That innocent look made my body hum as my dick hardened a bit as I patted the empty space next to me.

"Morning." she blushed at my nakedness but I felt a jolt of female appreciation in my mind as she sat next to me and slowly leaned to kiss me lightly on the lips as her arms went around my neck.

Somehow after our hot night, she seems to have become comfortable with being more affectionate. I like it.

"That was a real good morning kiss." I rumbled as she smiled at me dreamily.

"It is 11 am silly, we slept like babies. I had to call my friends to apologize as well as my cousin but they were understanding since you surprised me." she laughed as her hand reached out to smooth my bed hair which was standing on unruly ends.

"Were you pleased with my surprise?" I teased her as I settled her on my lap and held her close to my aroused body. She tried to wiggle away but all that did was make me even harder but there was an element of laughter in it as I tickled her inner thighs making her giggle as she leaned against my chest until her warm gray eyes and my own gaze met.

Damn but she has become even prettier in the few weeks that I did not see her. The morning light gives a glow to her fair skin and hair.

"Yes, I admit that I missed you more than I should have." she blushed then as my cock twitched against her butt. "I guess your little buddy misses me too."

"Damn right. Making love in our dreams is not as good as when I touch you in real life." I kissed her ear. " but I know we did it five times, you must be sore so I'll hold back for now."

But then my sweet duchess surprised me when she parted her silk robe and turned to face and straddle me as her small hand guided my cock gently and pushed it inside her as she sat down, her legs spread on either side of me.

The welcoming wetness and heat made me shiver as her insides clamped and churned my ever growing erection. It was amazing how she could clench her inner muscles like this.

"You do the work this time." she then pulled the silk belt holding her robes open a bit, presenting her plump breasts to me. It was damn erotic and so unexpected but somehow I gave in and grabbed the soft globes of her buttocks and lifted them up with ease before slamming them down, meeting my eager hardness as I thrusted wildly.

I lightly bit her nipple before sucking her plump breast while she pinched her other one with her fingers while I pumped her up and down hard and fast until I spilled myself inside her. I could even feel her squeeze me tightly as she arched wildly until she held on to my shoulders when we both came at the same time, Both of us breathing hard.

"Wow...." she moaned and pressed her forehead against my shoulder. "I-I'm sorry. I can't believe I seduced you that easily; I cannot believe that worked."

That made me laugh. Just when I thought she would get over being shy, she says something adorable.

"Love, you can seduce me anytime of the day, keep surprising me like this once in a while and you will have a happy lover." I kissed her hair as we both smiled at each other. " I think it is time we bathe off our musky after scent together. Shall we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to meet Seymone." I said to her seriously.

We were having lunch at the resort's cafe when I said this. She looked at me for a while and her expression became conflicted.

"I need to explain to her first before you say anything. If she knew the truth from someone else then she might hate me and I don't want that." she sipped her latte and took my hand. "Please Leone..."

"Fine." My eyes went to her small fingers then to the high necked floral blue sun dress I ordered from the dress shop nearby. The snug bodice hugged her breasts so well and the way it wrapped around her hips was just perfect. "You look nice in that dress."

She blinked and smiled as she consciously tugged a stray lock of her hair.

"Thank you. I am surprised it fits me so well."

I then noticed a lot of men were looking at her, some wore looks of wonder while some were checking out her breasts and sweet face. As a man I knew what they see in her; the past weeks spent in Illyria somehow changed the aura around her. You can say she has matured from that shy and conservative girl to a sexually aware woman who still retains her shy nature with just the right hint of sweetness but in bed; she is an ever changing tempress.

I hate how they stare at what is mine,Irritation spiked through my body as jealousy reared its ugly head.

"Rina." I called out as she finished her omelet. "You some egg on your face, let me get that."

I wiped a non existent egg speck from her face as I gave very man my best glare. It worked because they all avoided looking at her.

"Shall we go?" she picked her clutch purse and we both stood up and left the cafe.

"Yes." I smiled at her as we passed into the reception hall. "Before I take you back, I need to go to the toilet for a while."

She agreed to wait for me at the lobby but not before looking at me in a way that made me feel like I was the only man in her sight.

Whistling, I quickly finished my business and went back to the lobby when I heard a woman talking in a loud voice and I saw the owner of that voice was directly it straight my lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarina's POV:

"Clara." I was surprised that she was still here after Mr. Kassim took her away.

Judging from her suitcase that she has with her, she must have stayed here and is checking out of the resort.

"Oh why if it isn't the little slut who steals other women's lovers away." her pretty face was glaring sharply at me as she purposely made her voice loud enough.

This is embarrassing because I don't want Leone to see this troubling scene. Beside making trouble in the middle of a populated lobby area is just too reckless and petty.

"You know that isn't the reason why Clara, you are just throwing a tantrum because you couldn't have your way."

"My way? How dare you! I saw the way you looked at Kassim with that odd colored eyes of yours. Well, I'll have you know that we made up and your plan to steal him did not work."

"Oh I am happy for you then." I could tell she was just lying to save face but I don't want this to drag out any longer. "If you'll excuse me, I must go."

I nodded and inched away from her as I made my way to the gent's toilet hoping Leone comes out when I felt a stinging sensation as my hair got yanked viciously almost knocking me off balance.

"You bitch! You walk away when I say so!" she yelled in contempt as she pulled even harder, the sharp pain in my scalp almost made me tear up.

All of a sudden, I was in Leone's arms and I saw a few male employees holding her back. I froze when I felt a cold air shift around the otherwise warm lobby.

"You dare do that to the Duchess of Ladon. " I heard the anger in his voice and I felt the build tempo of when his voice would change to use his gift.

I grabbed his arm and exchanged stares with him. His eyes were bright with anger but I pleaded with him until he grudgingly helped me up and threw a ragged sigh.

"Y-you...I have seen you in the news..." this tone of Clara was new, it held awe and surprise. "Ah... aren't you the CEO of La Belle, the multibillionaire?"

My lover looked coldly at her as he pulled me close and silently slipped a ring into my finger.

I had no time to react when Kassim came into view and he saw me and Leone in each other's arms. His intelligent eyes took noticed of the situation and he bowed to us immediately.

"Oh Sir Lyonel, I apologize for the trouble. I will have this lady removed from the premises." he said respectfully but somehow there was a hint of teasing in there.

"Cut the formalities cousin and show this uncultured woman out of our resort."

The informal way Leone spoke to the owner and....Did he just say "our" resort?

"Of course, Sir." Kassim bowed but not before winking at me as he ushered a stammering Clara out together with his employees.

"About that "mistake" you said at the beach last night. Were referring to mistaking me for Kassim?" he asked me as he made sure I was okay. His hands pulled my ponytail off and I stayed still as he fixed and tied it again.

"Y-yes. He helped me twice after I mistook him for you. I was wearing shades when I saw him so.."

"Stay away from him." His voice held a tone of irritation to it.

"What are you saying? He's family right?"

But the scary look he was giving me made me frown back at him until he eased up and gave me a childish pout.

"Just don't come near him without me." he tugged at his hair.

"Okay. If you say so." I told him, Leone would not warn me against his cousin if it was just petty jealousy right?

He kissed my forehead and looked relived but he straightened when Mr. Kassim came back.

"Won't you introduce me to your new contract lover cousin?" his polite tone before was gone, his stare was censorious and his smile was condescending. "This is a new type. A petite curvy kind hmm?"

I flinched at how his entire aura changed from being gentlemanly to being derisively rude as he reached out to me and tried to touch my face.

But Leone pulled me in closer, his hand connected to mine as he showed the ring to his cousin.

I remember him slipping a ring on my hand and my eyes widened at seeing a smaller version of his signet ring that I currently have hanging around my neck.

"She is not a contract." he glared at him. "She is my fiancée , I hope that is clear cousin."

My jaw dropped at what he said, but as I kept quiet at seeing looked at his cousin's equally stunned face. What did that mean? Was it that surprising for Leone to settle on just one woman?

I guess it means I am not alone in my surprise at Leone's declaration.

But somehow that shut Kassim up as he pasted his usual polite smile back in his face, but I shivered that his smile never reached his eyes.

" I guess that means... I don't get to play with her then. Sigh, what a waste. I kinda find her cute." he smirked then shrugged a bit when I saw Leone scowl back at him. "I'll be going back to work. Nice to meet you again Miss."

We both watched him leave the lobby area, my initial view of him crumbled after a just a few minutes.

"I can guess why you want me to stay away from him but what did you mean by "our" resort earlier? " I asked Leone.

He gave me a deadpan look before it turned bashful.

"I am the "shadow" owner of this resort along with Kassim. I have other interests aside from my company as well; I also own other brands abroad and have several shares in others, but I don't usually boast about it. " he said reluctantly which made me smile."Enough of this. Let's get you back to your hotel."

My smile was still in place as he led me outside where a slick black limo was waiting for us. Once we were inside; curiosity got the better of me and I asked the very question nagging at me.

"So what's the story between Kassim and you? Why am I suppose to stay away from him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 47
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
409K 15.5K 53
DARK ROMANCE!!! "Tsk." "See, what your disobedience did." He rasped in a mocking tone. His head tilted to the left as he peered down at her with a s...
51.6K 1.8K 50
"Mama!" "BΓ©bΓ© courir!" (Baby run!) The woman screamed in French at her child to run away, the young girl looking at her mother with tears in her eyes...
229K 13.1K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...