I Reincarnated in Otome Game...

By LAmerica06

Seya Plauvendure is the name of a Villainess Character in the Otome game her sister played over and over and... More

Hateful Sister
The Young Plauvendure
My daughter
Feelings
Magic?
Ancient Magic
Training
Good Samaritan
A shy boy
Nightmare
Too much
Lovey dovey
Hunting
Weird duo
Owen and Clade
Time Skip! Home Coming
Play along
School Huh
School Exam
Rival to Rivals
Rage and Assuming
The Famous Rooftop
They need you
My lover
A Lover
Student Council President
A Liar
Lover's Quarrel
A Guy Lover (Iris x Wesly )
Versus
Versus (2)
For Jazzer
Owen's Resolve
Sensei
Let's make it official
Confession
Again
Conquest : Loafter
Self Awareness
The wait
Grand Celebration
Trouble Arrives
Surprise
I'm not done with you
Progress
Iris Rage
Dark Iris
Proposal
A happy life
Michael's Story (Side Story)

Betrayed

3.6K 139 28
By LAmerica06

Chap 44
Betrayed

Stunned.
Everyone stare at the overly dress young lady.
Her beautiful face is hinting a dismayed pout.
Even though she looks more mature.But the delicate beauty is none other than Seya Plauvendure.
Her facial expression that says it all is her trade mark and her royal blue eyed that looks down on people is hers alone.

"S-eya?"Iris knees give in and he almost kneeled to the floor if not for Wesly's support.

"Oh...My wonderful and perfect Brother! I love you so much.Thus five years that I haven't seen you is like years of agony and blandness! Ahh!! Brother,if in this world I wouldn't be able to see your face,what kind of cruel world is that be?"

"SEYA!!"

The grandparents sitted from afar beat Zeal and Iris to Seya.
Winger and D.C is the first to Seya and hug her,squeezing her tightly.

"Seya...Oh Seya!!"

"Old leacher!! I miss you..Hahaha...Urgh! You're choking me..Hey..Ahahaha..THAT TICKLES YOU BASTARD!"

"Seya..My angel..My baby...My angel.."

"I miss you too grandpa..Please dont drop your snot to my hair..Urgh!! Father!! Father,save me!! This two will kill me! Ahhh!! No..Don't touch that,idiot!"

"Seya...My Seya.." Zeal kneeled to the ground and cried loudly.
He pounch the ground.
He does not know how to release the emotion swirling inside of him.

Marie hug him and hold his hand. Her beautiful face is covered with tears and snot.

"Let's go.She's calling you.." She happily smile even with unsightly face she doesn't mind.

"Yes..Yes..Our daughter is home..She is...home.."

Zeal in the instant snatch her daughter away from the old man and hug her gently.

"Wheew...You save me fath---You're crying? You're crying again? It's not my fault this time so you won't get mad right?"

"I am not mad..."

"Father...I'm happy to see you again.."

"Hmm..Hmm.."

"Father..You...You're choking more too!! Gaahh..Mom..Mom!"

Marie tap Zeal's shoulder and Zeal release Seya.

"Mother...I don't get it .All of them are choking me!! Did I do something bad again? Are they that mad?" Seya complain to Marie hugging her.

"They just miss you Look at them.They are so happy and glad.For five years,we don't even know if your alive..You should understand the pain we felt."

"I'm sorry.."

"Hmmm..It's not our little angels fault."

"Seya." Iris hugs Seya. And naturally Seya went to Iris happily.
Then she turns to Wesly.
"They already know about you and my dear brother?" Seya snaps.

"Yeah...it's official, more or less."

"Heh..Must been hard.." Seya says hugging the hand of Iris that is hugging her.

"It was..." Wesly smiles knowingly.

"Amazing ..From dead,you rise?" Firo broke the happy cheers and everyone stare at him,no,glares at him.
He felt the oppressive aura and steps back claiming Vivian in the floor.He remove the restriction he place to her so she can move now naturally.

"Who are you?" Seya ask innocently.

"Firo.The Uncle of Vivian Moris,The crown Prince Fiancée." Firo smirk,waiting for Seya's outburst.

"Right! When you are playing house with a Demon.I been accepted as Detrio's Fiancée and today we are going to officially announce it!"Vivian shouted.
She still remembers the pain everytime she see this woman,her insults,her claims.Pains her very heart.

"Ah? Vivian? That's why you looks familiar. What's this? You are still forcing yourself to Detrio? Aren't you ashame? "

"Me? Ashame? Aren't you the one who should be ashame? We don't even know if you are still pure! Maybe not.You're a woman with a questionable dignity!"

"Pfffttt.." Seya laugh hard she needs to hold her stomach to lessen the pain.

"What? You are laughing because I am right? Bitch like you---"

"Ah..Priceless..
Oy,Vivian..You really don't know how to provoke someone.You are questioning my purity? Hahaha.."

"You Bitch!! If you say you are still a virgin,then prove it! " Vivian scream on top of her lungs.She wants to win somehow over this woman. She wants to ruin her reputation. Even a little,if the Prince doubt her even a little,she can force her way in.

"You've been quiet all this time.Crying so unsightly. Aren't you going to say something? Detrio?"

Everyone turn their head to Detrio.
The quiet Detrio stands there his face covers in tears.Unmoving.
He stares at the woman he loves and doesn't know what to do.
He is afraid,this is one of those thousand dreams he has.And when he wakes up,all of it is just a wonderful fleeting dream.

"Prince Detrio...Tell her the truth! You accepted our marriage right!" Vivian scream s.

"I....I am afraid to move...And realize that this is just a dream."
Detrio says in broken voice. Totally ignoring Vivian existence.

Seya tear up seeing the all so self important guy crying like a child.

"Stupid..If I'm a dream.You should make the most of it!" Seya extend her hand and waits for Detrio.

Detrio smile and in the instant appear in front of Seya.
He touch her hand and squeeze her warmth.

"This is real...Right?"he went and kiss her hand once,twice,so many times he broke down again and wet the hand his squeezing with his tears.

" Hey...Stop crying..I need you for something.."
Seya says laughing while wiping the tear in his face forcing him to face her.

"What do you need me for?"
Detrio smile at her.His eyes stares at her gently.

Seya look at Vivian before answering.

"Confirming if I'm a Virgin or not "

Detrio squeeze Seya's hand so hard Seya twitch in pain.
She look at Detrio who looks at her seriously.

"Like now?" He says.
Seya wonder if the guy who innocently crying like a kid is real or a figment of her imagination.

"Like never! You leacherous Prince." Iris,Zeal,Jazzer grabs Detrio's shoulder and remove his grasp to Seya.

Seya laugh loudly and She wink at Vivian that showing a defeated teary eyes again.

"I don't really understand how your brain works.You can have any men in your kingdom and other men too but you keeps on pestering and seducing a man that already sworn his loyalty to me.Do you enjoy leeching on a committed guy so much it itch you!"

"You bitch!"

"You don't even understand the word and you keep using it? Didn't your parents told you to wisen up and clean your act.BITCH!"

"Detrio..Detrio is mine!"

"How? When? Where? You claim his yours in what basis? If feelings alone is enough to claim a man is yours then I wouldn't have done so much and I'm still owning Detrio!The depth of your feelings are no way stronger than mine!"

"You don't know that!"

"...All these years,all you've done is pester your parents to pressure the King to agree in your marriage to Detrio,right? I can tell without confirming.Little pea brain bitch,let me tell you.The man itself,have you made effort to make him look at you? This is the difference between us.I have depth..You are shallow!"

Detrio sigh and held Seya in his arm.

"Why are you still explaining yourself to her? Does she really matter? Vivian,let me tell you one thing.You are not really my type."Detrio says in a matter of fact tone.

"Eh? That's a finishing blow! You're so heartless! Atleast tell it gently."Seya comically shake her head.

"How can you tell something like that gently? Aren't you asking for impossible?"Detrio ask forehead knitted.

While the two flirt openly.
Vivian burn her eyes with the picture of the happy couple.
She hates them and hates them.
Specially, Detrio.
The man she always believe and dreamt of.
How could he betray her pure love?

A/N :

Hmmm..
i did my best with this one even with distraction.
The exaggerated family reunion and the imaginary love triangle.
Lols.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.2K 35
[Discontinued] Zackaya Divine Grace Walxt, is a girl who has been blessed both with a blessing and a curse. Dubbed as the curse child due to the str...
513K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
5.6K 168 5
A cynical Necromancer with a terrible secret. An optimistic Crown Prince crumbling under the pressure. A talented mage living in the shadow of his y...