Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.
17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.
18. Because Angels Exist.
19. She Holds My Sweetheart.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.
Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

25. Kiss & Makeup.

6.4K 249 456
By Adeptarmy11

•1 Year Later•

"Lisa?"

"Chae! Oh my god where are you?! I've been looking for you all day! Please tell me you're okay!"

"I'm okay. But I need you."

"Where are you? I'm on my way."

"I'm at Saga beach, please come quickly."

"I'm coming baby don't worry."

•••

Lisa arrives at the familiar beach in no time. She hasn't been in awhile and it almost feels nostalgic stepping into the sand. It's empty, nothing but the sound of ocean waves. 

"Rosé!" Lisa calls out walking further onto the beach. Her brown orbs scan along the beach before landing on something odd in the sand.

There's a small flickering light and as she gets closer she realizes it's a candle. The tiny tea light rested upon the lid of a Masson jar.

Leaning over she picked up the Masson jar curiously. Blowing out the candle, she twisted the lid off and reached inside.

A single pink paper plane the size of a mouse. Opening it up she read the sticky note.

'Follow the paper planes'

Immediately, she recognizes the perfect hand writing. A small smile slips onto her lips and she starts walking to find the next one.

They're spread out along the beach in a trail. Picking out each paper plane along the way, her heart swells, and her smile grows.

✈️'She likes pink, and I like her.'

✈️'Clowns scare her, but I don't.'

✈️'Because I kissed her first and she kissed back.'

✈️'Because she likes me just the way I am.'

✈️'Because Her eyes hold the secrets I long to tell.'

✈️'I need her, and she needs me.'

✈️'Because She's the Answer to all my questions.'

✈️'Because We're two clueless fools.'

✈️'I'm hers, and She's Mine.'

✈️'I love her, and she loves me.'

✈️'Because I'm her island in the flood.'

✈️'Because she's worth fighting for.'

✈️ 'Because She's my hero.'

The pile of planes grow in her hand and at this point she can't hold her tears in. She follows the lit jars along the sand until she reaches the final one.

Delicate hands unfold the baby pink sticky note, and this time the voice she loves reads it aloud to her.

✈️'Marry me?'

"From the very first day I met you, you gave me a reason to fall for you, and everyday since then I've gained a new reason. Believe me when I tell you Lalisa that there aren't enough sticky notes in the world for me to write down all the reasons of why I love you." Chaeyoung says.

She was now standing in front of Lisa with pink roses in her hand. The same kind Lisa bought for their first date all those years ago.

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm flying. Like nothing can hurt me, or drag me down. I love you more than I could ever say. So, will you be mine forever and marry me?" She asks hopefully.

"Do you have a sticky note?" Lisa managed to croak out through her tears.

Pulling one from her back pocket she hands it to Lisa. The younger girl scribbles out her answer before handing it back to her.

✈️ 'Yes, you idiot'

A laugh escapes Rosé and they throw her arms around each other in a tight hug. After a few moments Lisa pulls away to look at her face.

"You had me worried sick,"

"I know I'm sorry. I've been out here all day, planning this out. And also freaking out." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"I love you Rosie. Always and forever."

*zzz!* *zzz!*

•••

*zzz!* *zzz!*

The insistent vibrating of Chaeyoung's phone makes Chaeyoung snap out of her thoughts. Lisa glances over her shoulder to the opposite side of the bed.

"Who's that?" Lisa asks flatly.

Chaeyoung mutes her phone, sparing a glance at the name. "Nobody."

"Really? We're gonna do this again?" Lisa says looking at her.

"I don't see what the problem is Lisa." Chaeyoung sighs standing up from the bed, picking her clothes off up the floor.

"Well does he need to be calling you all the time? Should I cancel our plans so that you can hang out with him?" Lisa raises her voice.

"He's one of my best friends!"

"Good that's fucking convenient."

"Are you jealous?" Chaeyoung asks frustratedly.

"I don't have to be jealous of it to not like it. I don't like it."

"I'm not doing this," Chaeyoung sighs slipping on a shirt and walking out of the room.

To say things were tense between them would be an understatement. The two had been on the rocks for the past couple days. Between their schedules, family, and their lives in general their relationship had started to slip. Lisa was upset Chaeyoung had been spending a lot of time with a guy named Eric, who happened to be a friend. Chaeyoung just thought she was being overprotective and controlling. The worst part is the two of them had been thinking about getting married for the past couple months. It seems that idea was delusional at this point.

Of course Lisa follows her, throwing her hands up, "Yeah Of course you're not!"

"What's so bad about him anyways?!"

"He shouldn't be texting you at all!"

"I'm not fucking hiding it!" Chaeyoung throws her arms up. "I don't ask you who you text."

"You don't have to, do you?" Lisa says. "We're gonna keep going? Keep doing this shit over and over?" Lisa adds exhaustedly.

"Yeah we are, until you stop being immature about it. And don't think I forgot about last night!"

"I didn't even do anything!"

"I saw you Lisa. You looked at her, you looked at her chest! I watched you!"

"Maybe if I get her number and she calls me at 8am you'll be happier!" Lisa shouts, turning away from Chaeyoung before she says something even more stupid.

"If you wanna fight with someone don't look at me, pick somebody else!" Chaeyoung says close to tears.

Lisa turns around to face her. "I don't want anybody else I want you!" She says loudly. Taking in a deep breath she tries to calm herself, letting her eyes fall to the floor. Setting her hands on her hips she walks closer to Chaeyoung. "I want you." She sighs. Lisa brings a hand up to cup her cheek, looking her deep into her eyes. "We can't have a marriage like this Park Chaeyoung." She whispers. "But I can't walk away from you."

They stand in silence for a moment, both calming down from their heated argument. Chaeyoung's glistening eyes flicker up to meet Lisa's dark ones.

"Then tell me you love me." Chaeyoung says quietly.

"...I love you." Lisa says equally as quiet. "I'll deal with your bullshit for better or for worse. I promised you that." She pulls Chaeyoung into a hug.

Chaeyoung rests her head against Lisa's chest, hugging her back tightly with tearfilled eyes. "I love you too Lisa, please don't ever leave me." She begs.

•••

The sand was cool against their skin as the two of them sat on the beach. The full moon ahead of them, reflecting off the shimmering ocean, accompanied by countless stars in the sky.

A bottle of Tequila between them. They needed to drink their problems away, just for today. A small black box in Chaeyoung's lap.

"I had this whole idea up in my head. You'd call me worried sick after a fight. I'd lead you to a beach where you'd find a trail of Masson Jars waiting for you. Every one would hold a paper plane with a reason of why I love you. I'd be waiting for you at the end with a ring and you'd say yes." Chaeyoung smiles to herself. It slowly fades and she stares down at her sand covered toes. "I guess I was being delusional..."

"Maybe we're not ready." Lisa whispers.

"Yeah..." Chaeyoung says sadly.

She sees Lisa shift in her peripheral but she does nothing to acknowledge it, too heartbroken to even think.

"Give me your hand." Lisa says, taking it anyways. Chaeyoung looks over at her feeling Lisa slip something onto her finger.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung wipes her tears.

"Maybe it's the tequila talking," Lisa starts, "or maybe I know what's good for me." She says looking at the ring. "Maybe we're not ready, or maybe we are." She shrugs. "Either way, I need you Park Chaeyoung...will you be mine?"

Chaeyoung has a hard time getting her words out so she nods furiously instead hugging Lisa tightly. Lisa chuckles in return, hugging her back.

"Thank god, this would've been really awkward if you said no." Lisa laughs.

Chae's Ring.

•••

Twenty minutes later they're both tipsy and nearly finished the bottle of Tequila. Lisa takes a swig before handing it to the girl next to her with a giggle.

"Okay are we ready for this?" Chaeyoung asks setting the bottle back in the sand before retrieving her black box.

"Yes. You can finally tell me why you spent all of highschool carrying those god damn sticky notes around." Lisa says throwing her arms up with an intoxicated smile.

"Alrighty then, here we go." Chaeyoung giggles popping the box open. "Here you get to pick."

"Ou like a raffle!" Lisa smiles picking a paper plane out of the box.

"Open it and read it." Chaeyoung says.

"She likes pink and I like her." Lisa reads with a grin.

"No way, you picked the first one!"

"Really? That's awesome." Lisa giggles. "You liked me from the very beginning?" She teases.

"Hell yeah, and it's because you had that fucking cute pink pen!" Chaeyoung slurs proudly making Lisa laugh.

"Okay next one." Lisa giggles.

"Mm! I get to pick!" Chaeyoung hums in between drinking. She sticks her hand into the box and pulls out another plane. "Because Angels exist, and her name is Park Chaeyoung." She reads. "Huh? I didn't write this? How'd you get in here? These are reasons to love Lisa, not me!" Chaeyoung says to the plane with furrowed brows. The tequila was definitely getting to her.

Lisa chuckles and takes the plane from her. "I wrote this one!" She smiles. "I remember I found it in your hand and I scratched my name out and put yours." She grins. "Now it's my turn!" Pulling out another she reads it aloud. "Because she's my Hero."

"Ahh of course," Chaeyoung nods. "The Peter Parker to my Mary Jane." She grins with closed eyes.

"I'm your hero?" Lisa asks.

Chaeyoung giggles in her drunk state. "Yah Lalisa,"

"Yah Park Chaeyoung," Lisa mocks. Just like she used to.

"You have always been my hero." Chaeyoung smiles bopping Lisa on the nose with the tip of her finger. "Okay next one," She pulls away. "Because She pinky promises."

"The pinky promise? I think I remember that one." Lisa says. "I promised to marry you when you were drunk." She laughs.

"I remember!"

"No you don't, you were asleep!"

"No~" Chaeyoung grins slyly. "I heard you baby." She smirks before giving Lisa a brief kiss. "Thanks for keeping your promise." She says against her lips.

"I would never break a pinky promise." Lisa smiles brushing their noses together. "Who's turn is it?"

"Yours," Chaeyoung says, holding the box up to her.

Lisa closes her eyes and sticks her hand in. Pulling out yet another Paper Plane. Cracking her eye open she peaks at the words. Her head tosses back in laughter reading the sticky note.

"What? What does it say?" Chaeyoung smiles trying to catch a peak.

Lisa covers her eyes in delight, her laughter dying down but a bright smile still on her face.

"Yah~" Chaeyoung whines. "Tell me!"

Lisa sits up with a grin, pressing a soft kiss to Chaeyoung's lips. "The answer is yes, Park Chaeyoung." She smiles holding up the unfolded paper plane.

✈️'Marry Me?'

A light blush brushes over Chaeyoung's cheeks, but she smiles none the less. "Wait It's unofficial until you put this on!" She grabs the box and dumps all the paper planes onto the sand. Searching through the remnants, Chaeyoung holds up a diamond ring. "Marry me?" She smiles sheepishly.

"Mm let me think?" Lisa taps her chin in faux thought.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes with a smile, still holding the diamond encrusted ring.

"I guess if it'll make you happy," Lisa rolls her eyes playfully before giggling and hugging Chaeyoung tightly. "Yes I'll marry you."

Chaeyoung chuckles lightly, pulling away to slip the ring onto Lisa's hand.

"A crown. How fitting." Lisa smiles admiring the ring.

"Cause you're the king to my queens." Chaeyoung grins.

"Always And forever babe." Lisa says before pressing their lips together to seal the deal.

Maybe everything in their life wasn't perfect, but it's bearable when they're together, and that's what really matters.

•••

The next morning, three loud bangs on the door wake them up. Lisa jerks awake, immediately regretting it when the sunlight pierces her eyes and adds to her pounding headache.

Her body feels like it weighs a ton as she tries to get up. It's either the hangover or the fact that Chaeyoung is passed out on top of her.

"Open the door!"

Lisa huffs and carefully moves out from Chaeyoung, making sure she doesn't fall off the couch.

Why are we sleeping on the couch? Lisa questions in her head as she walks to the door. Scratching her messy bed hair she pulls it open.

"Jesus Christ! Put some clothes on!" Jennie covers her eyes.

Lisa glances down to see that she was only in some sleep shorts and a bra. "When did that happen?" She asks aloud.

"Jesus are you drunk?" Jisoo asks pushing past her to walk into the apartment. Pulling some luggage with her.

"Honestly, a little." Lisa mumbles sheepishly, as she closes the door.

"Did you guys even pack! Our flight is in three hours!" Jennie shouts.

"Oh god keep it down." Lisa groans holding her head.

"That's your fault for drinking Pabo!" Jennie scolds, wasting no time to march to the bedroom to pack Lisa's stuff.

The four of them were heading out on a year long trip, a gift from Sandara and Taeyon. After Jisoo recovered from a bad relapse she demanded the doctors to let her go on this trip to fulfill her bucket list. Of course she was dragging Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung with her. Since Irene and Seulgi were unable to come.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were going on a year long Hiatus, career wise much to the dismay of fans, but they prioritized Jisoo over everything. And they knew that the fans that stuck around would be the real ones.

"Aish what time is it? You had to come and burst into my house this early in the morning?" Lisa whines searching the living room for her shirt.

"It's almost 12. You should've been up hours ago." Jisoo says throwing a shirt at her.

"Yeah well, whoops." Lisa shrugs while slipping it on.

"What the fuck is that?" Jisoo points at her.

Lisa touches her own cheek subconsciously. "Don't be mean Unnie that's my face." She pouts.

"Not that you idiot, on your finger!" Jisoo demands.

Lisa glances at her hand holding it out in front of her face. "Oh...I guess I got engaged?" She says. "When did that happen?" She whispers to herself. "Oh yes! I remember!"

"How much did you drink!? And holy shit that is huge!" Jisoo inspects her hand.

"It's nice right?" Lisa grins.

"Beautiful." Jisoo compliments. "But I don't get it, I thought you guys were having some trouble."

Lisa sighs, "we were for a little while, but we're willing to work through it."

"You guys are idiots you know that?" Jisoo says with a light chuckle.

"We're just two clueless fools," Lisa shrugs.

•••

"Are we exited or what?!" Jisoo says hopping around the waiting area.

"Chu sit down." Jennie says glancing around with an embarrassed blush. She grabs Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo plops a seat down in Jennie's lap, wrapping her arms around her.

"Sorry I'm just so excited," Jisoo smiles brightly.

"I know you are." Jennie gives her a small grin.

"Are you still worried Jendeuk? I told you I'll be okay. You don't have to worry." Jisoo says brushing the stray hair away. "This is our chance to live life to its fullest." She adds, slipping her fingers between Jennie's. "Together." She smiles kissing their clasped hands.

"I love you Jisoo. Don't forget Okay?" Jennie grins playfully.

"Okay Jennie. I won't forget." Jisoo smiles.

•••

Within the hour they were seated on the plane and taking off. After the exciting part, Chaeyoung had started to drift off to sleep, only partially recovered from her hangover.

Lisa let her rest her head on her shoulder. She glanced down at the now blonde with a soft smile. Intertwining their hands together, she admired the way they fit perfectly. The shine of both their rings sparking in the light.

They've grown to say the least. Whether it was career wise, their relationship or just themselves in general.

There would no longer be any paper planes. For the next year, they'll be together on real planes.

Next stop.

✈️ Honolulu, Hawaii.

•••
A/N: Finally, we've come full circle! This story is now trickling into the timelines of Letter Go|Jensoo. So for those of you who worry about Jisoo can find more there. As for this book I will continue until ch. 30.

I was watching these two on YT all day yesterday and they cured my writers block. Please watch them :))

They're so cute together 😇😭💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 670 38
When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted.
83.2K 2.2K 33
"I will always support you Rosieee." -Lisa "Lisa? I think I like you." -Jennie "I will always be here for you Chaeyoung." -Jisoo "I love you Unnie." ...
87K 3K 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. SHORT STORY Lisa G!P.
49.7K 1.8K 13
(COMPLETED) [2nd Book to Publish] Lisa's letters for her loved one, Kim Jennie.