taste

Por iwasalwaysyours

nick mara story MΓ‘s

life story
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
wasted
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
dms
trouble
fourteen
lie
messages
messages
sober
love
secrets
in too deep
lucid dreams
3:15
supernova
better now
🐝
poison
myself
i can't breathe
lost
silence
no good
consequences
malibu nights

date

1.3K 26 0
Por iwasalwaysyours

tori's pov

i woke up on the couch and nick was gone, i felt a note stuck to my face.

it read

tori,
i had to run some errands before our date but get ready and then meet me outside by one.

- nick

i looked my phone and it said it was 11:30, so i slept in really late. i dragged my feet up the stairs to use the shower, nick is lucky i have clothes here. i put on a black crop top, plaid pants, black boots, a red coat, and a black hat to match. when i was done getting ready the clock on the wall read 12:55 it was almost perfect timing.

i walked out the front door and nick was standing by his car. and damn he looked fine today.

"ready to go?" he asked

"yep."

i kept bugging him the whole car ride about where we were going but he refused to tell me. our first stop was in n out so we could get something to eat.

"nick can you please tell me where we're going?"

"nope, you're gonna have to wait and see."

"am i gonna like it?"

"i would think so."

i started pouting and nick started laughing at me, he leaned in a gave me a peck on the lips.

"does that make you feel better?" he asked

"nope." i said while crossing my arms

***

finally we were off to our next destination, we pulled into a pumpkin patch and a huge grin was plastered on my face.

"oh my god."

"are you happy?"

"yes! i love fall and pumpkins this is so cute nick!"

"glad you like it baby."

i got out of the car and took nick's hand to go to the pumpkin patch. it made me feel like i was a little kid again.

i led nick to all the pumpkins and he laughed at me because i was taking a while to pick the right one.

"this is the one." i said while picking up the perfect pumpkin

"i think you're the cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch by far." nick said while kissing my cheek

"awe nick, i love you."

after picking our pumpkins we went on a hay ride and through a corn maze. then to finish it off we got donuts and cider.

"nick this was the perfect date, thank you."

"you're welcome, i have to treat my girl right."

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

27K 886 109
Three girls Three paths Three different love stories
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
1.2M 10.9K 73
β€Ή ☼ ➢ 〝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐜 γ€ž β€· π›π«πšπ§ππ¨π§ 𝐦𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐚π₯ π₯𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚 β˜† ✧ 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐒�...