sober

tori's pov

even though nick and i had a falling out, i was still incredibly worried about him. i knew that drinking his feelings away wasn't good for him at all. and i do care about him a lot but he just kept causing more issues.

brandon told me when i got there to just let myself in and go up to his room. i knocked on the door softly.

"brandon i told you to go away." nick said from behind the door

i opened the door and revealed myself to nick, i frowned at the sight of him. he had a bottle of alcohol in his hand and he was listening to xxxtentacion. it broke my heart to see him like that.

"tori, what are you doing here?"

"brandon texted me, you're worrying your friends nick."

"i'm not worth all this pain you're in."

"but you don't deserve the pain i'm putting you through either. all i've done is screw up tori, and it hurts me every time i mess up. because i don't just like you tori, i love you. and i want us to work, i want to be the boyfriend that you take home to your family. i want to be the boyfriend you show off to all your friends. i don't want to be toxic for you, i just want to be there for you. so knowing that i'm not good enough for you hurt me so bad this time. i lost control." he said while tearing up

"nick, you're not a screw up. there's just some things you need to work on. i love you too and i want nothing more than for us to be together. so if you're willing to work on some things, then i'm all for us being together. there's some things i have to work on too, we can do it together. but please nick, you need to stop drinking. i don't want to see you like this ever again."

"i will work on it, i promise."

"now i think i should go back home, it's late."

"wait tori can you stay?"

"the last time you asked me to do that you were drunk."

"i'm not drunk this time i promise, i just don't want you to leave. i want to cuddle."

"fine."

"and i'll give you one of my shirts to wear for bed."

"okay."

nick got up and threw me one of his shirts, i went in the bathroom and changed. i also put my hair in a bun and took off my makeup. then i crawled in bed next to nick. he immediately wrapped his arms around me and i felt safe. i truly felt like this was where i was suppose to be.