nine

tori's pov

i woke up in a bed with arms wrapped around me, i was super confused. i looked at the person that the arms belonged to and it was nick. i sat and tried to remember what happened the night before.

now i remember what happened and a wave of sadness came over me. but before i could even get off  the bed a knock was placed at the door.

"nicky boy, did you calm down yet?" zion called from outside the door

he walked in and my eyes were met with his as he shot me a confused look.

"tori?"

"yeah."

"did you and nick...?"

"we didn't have sex zion geez, after you locked him in here we talked things out and he asked me to lay with him. i only did it cause he was super drunk."

"oh i see, i hope to see you around more again."

"for sure, i'll definitely be around."

"i think i should find my purse and go home."

"you better tell sick nick goodbye." zion said with a smirk

i poked nick on his cheek multiple times so he would wake up. he just groaned and tried to roll over.

"nick i'm leaving."

"mkay." he said with his eyes still closed

i just kissed him on the cheek and got up to go find my purse.

i made my way down the stairs and passed austin, he gave me an odd look.

"tori, i didn't know you were here."

"yeah i was in nick's room."

"oooo."

"shut up porter, he was drunk and we talked things out."

"good, now nick can stop being depressed. he was acting like a baby because he lost you."

"he was?"

"yeah he never shut up about how much he missed you."

"hmm, well i'll see you later austin."

before i walked out i glanced in the living room to see brandon asleep on the couch with his mouth open. and edwin was asleep on the coffee table, and he was scrunched in a ball. i laughed and took a picture of both of them.

nick's pov

i woke up with the worst headache i've had in a while. yeah i was drunk last night but i still remembered what happened. i was sad when i realized tori left and wasn't in the bed anymore.

brandon came into the room without knocking and was blinded by the light from the window.

"morning b."

"where the hell did you sleep?"

"uh the couch."

"are you done being a little prick nick?"

"yeah, now my head hurts."

"it probably hurts cause it's so fucking bright in here."

"no i think it's cause i'm hungover but the light probably doesn't help."

"you need to eat something dude, you were so hammered last night."

"i'll come down in a sec."

i came down the stairs and the house was trashed, most of the boys were fine by now. except edwin sat at the counter sipping coffee with sunglasses on.

"looks like i'm not the only one that got trashed last night."

"shut up nick."

"alright chill."

i grabbed the advil from the cabinet and a strawberry pop tart. i just hoped after last night that tori and i were officially good.