wasted

nick's pov

i was late for zion's party as usual cause i'm late to everything. i walked in and the smell of weed and alcohol hit my nostrils really hard. the music was so loud i would probably be dead by the end of the night.

i tried to find anyone i knew like the boys but so far i couldn't find anyone. but i spotted tori and her boyfriend lucas and it looked like they were arguing. then they started to walk into one of the bedrooms, probably to talk more privately. i decided i would be a nosy fuck and listen to what they were talking about.

"tori i saw your instagram dms, you're talking to nick again?!"

"are you fucking dumb, he hurt you so bad the last time!"

"luke, i just want to be his friend again cause i hate holding grudges."

"it doesn't change the fact that you're letting someone you had feelings for come back into your life."

"feelings don't just fade tori."

"luke you're my boy and i love you, my feelings for nick aren't there anymore."

"i don't believe you, because why would you want to be his friend again after what he did. unless you still like him."

"i don't still like him!"

i was dumb and accidentally hit the door with my hand so it creaked open.

"nick." tori said

"yeah sorry i was just trying to uh... find the bathroom."

"well this isn't it bud."

"tori i'll make this easy for you, we're done so now you can hangout with nick and you don't have to worry about me." lucas said and left the room

"why the fuck did you have to come back nick? it was so much easier without you in my life."

"did you really have feelings for me?"

"yeah that's why it hurt so much when you chose alecia and you ditched me. i found lucas and i was happy but you ruined my happiness for the second time."

"listen i really think we should talk."

"not now nick, i can't handle this now."

tori left the room and i didn't see her again for the rest of the night. i now sat at the kitchen counter nursing my eighth beer. i was beyond drunk already but i couldn't stop drinking till the pain was gone. it hurt me so much that i fucked up and i lost her. she was someone who actually cared for me.

"nick, bro i haven't seen you all night." brandon said while coming up behind me

"i fucked up b."

"are you still on this tori shit?"

"i screwed up again bro, i'm fucking useless."

"nick you're not useless."

"but i miss her, i just want her in my life again. i'm a reck without her."

"i know nick, but it's gonna take some time."

"i think you should go to bed dude, you've been drinking a lot."

"i can't."

"come on." he said while trying to pry me off the bar stool

"no!" i yelled and tried to shove him off of me

this time zion came rushing over because i started to get violent.

they both held one of my arms and dragged me up the stairs. i was still fighting it and cursing them out. they shoved me on my bed and locked the door so i couldn't leave.

i just sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, i didn't know how i could possibly fix things this time. the stupid bastards never realized that i had a bottle of vodka under my bed. i sat there and drank it till it was gone.

then i threw the bottle off the balcony angrily, i yelled in frustration. until i heard a knock at the door.

"nick?"

"yeah."

"it's tori, can i come in?"

"yeah."

"are you okay?"

"not really, i'm sorry i screwed up again tori."

"nick how much have you had to drink?"

i just looked down at my hands that rested in my lap.

"getting drunk is not how you solve problems."

"it just hurt tori, knowing that i hurt you so bad and i couldn't do anything to help. now i cost you your boyfriend because i'm an idiot."

"it's okay nick, lucas was right about me still caring for you. that's why i let you come back, because everyday i was hurting but another part of me wanted you to come back. if lucas couldn't except that i still care about you then he needed to leave."

"you mean after how much pain i put you through, you still wanted me to come back?"

"yes."

"so can we just start over?"

"sure."

"i'm tired now."

"okay goodnight nick."

"wait... tori could you lay with me."

"fine but only cause you're drunk." she said while laughing

oh how i loved her laugh so much, i fell asleep with her in my arms.