secrets

tori's pov

i was showering at the prettymuch house and i was singing you belong with me by taylor swift softly. when i was done i put on one of nick's shirts, put my glasses on, and put my hair in a messy bun.

i walked down the stairs and nick looked me up and down.

"god you're beautiful."

"i look like garbage, how?"

"you're beautiful no matter what."

"and that shirt looks better on you."

i smiled and took a seat next to nick on the couch, i laid my head on his lap.

"you're a good singer, why have you never considered singing as a career?"

"because i only sing for fun, singing was my escape in high school."

"escape? from what?"

"i was lonely, i wasn't exactly everyone's first choice for a girlfriend. all the other girls were considered prettier than me."

"i don't understand that, you're gorgeous."

"you're the first one to ever think so." i sighed

nick's pov

i couldn't believe what i was hearing right now, i thought that tori was so beautiful and amazing. it blew my mind that boys weren't all over her.

i wanted to take her on a proper date to show her how much she means to me.

"hey tori, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"of course."

"i just figured since we're together now that we should go on a proper date."

"just wear normal fall clothes and i'll pick you up at 1:00 tomorrow."

"okay, hey nick."

"yeah?"

"i love you."

"i love you too."