consequences

nick's pov

i got home to the boys waiting anxiously in the kitchen. as soon as i walked through the door they bombarded me.

"where's tori?" brandon asked

"she's gone."

"where is she going?"

"i don't know but she's gone."

"it's my fault, i ruined everything again and now she's gone. and she's not going to come back this time."

all of a sudden my phone started ringing and it was tori so i picked it up immediately.

"tori hey where are—"

"nick i need help, i got in an accident. i rear ended a car and i don't know what to do."

"just stay calm okay, share your location with me okay sweetheart."

"okay."

"shit there's a car coming and i don't think they see me, oh my god. nick i just want to say i love you okay."

"tori!"

"nick i'm scared, the cars not stopping. nick i love you."

*car smashed into the back of tori's car

"tori no! dammit! tori!"

***

"i don't know if she's okay i need to go to her now!" i yelled at the boys

"i'll go with you." brandon said

we got into the car and drove to where tori's crash happened. there were multiple cop cars and ambulances already there. i basically ran out of the car and i saw tori's car, it was completely destroyed. my heart sank, i saw her being put into the ambulance.

"oh my god tori."

"you need to back up, this girl is in critical condition and needs to go to the hospital now!" the paramedic yelled

"i'm her boyfriend, i need to be with her."

"fine get in."

"brandon meet me at the hospital." i said after tossing him the keys

i sat next to tori and held her hand, she had bruises and cuts everywhere but she still looked beautiful. i can't believe this. it was my fault, if i wouldn't of treated her like shit she would've been with me. not driving somewhere to be away from me. this whole thing could've been avoided.

now i don't know if she's going to survive this, especially since she only has one working lung.

on her petite finger i saw the ring that i gave her, she was still wearing it. she loves me and i know it, i just didn't act like i loved her. and that's why she left.