date

tori's pov

i woke up on the couch and nick was gone, i felt a note stuck to my face.

it read

tori,
i had to run some errands before our date but get ready and then meet me outside by one.

- nick

i looked my phone and it said it was 11:30, so i slept in really late. i dragged my feet up the stairs to use the shower, nick is lucky i have clothes here. i put on a black crop top, plaid pants, black boots, a red coat, and a black hat to match. when i was done getting ready the clock on the wall read 12:55 it was almost perfect timing.

i walked out the front door and nick was standing by his car. and damn he looked fine today.

"ready to go?" he asked

"yep."

i kept bugging him the whole car ride about where we were going but he refused to tell me. our first stop was in n out so we could get something to eat.

"nick can you please tell me where we're going?"

"nope, you're gonna have to wait and see."

"am i gonna like it?"

"i would think so."

i started pouting and nick started laughing at me, he leaned in a gave me a peck on the lips.

"does that make you feel better?" he asked

"nope." i said while crossing my arms

***

finally we were off to our next destination, we pulled into a pumpkin patch and a huge grin was plastered on my face.

"oh my god."

"are you happy?"

"yes! i love fall and pumpkins this is so cute nick!"

"glad you like it baby."

i got out of the car and took nick's hand to go to the pumpkin patch. it made me feel like i was a little kid again.

i led nick to all the pumpkins and he laughed at me because i was taking a while to pick the right one.

"this is the one." i said while picking up the perfect pumpkin

"i think you're the cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch by far." nick said while kissing my cheek

"awe nick, i love you."

after picking our pumpkins we went on a hay ride and through a corn maze. then to finish it off we got donuts and cider.

"nick this was the perfect date, thank you."

"you're welcome, i have to treat my girl right."