The Other Girl - A Wolf Story

By 10Nightleaf01

Audrey is the loner at her middle school. Everyone ingnores her, and leaves her out. But she is also special... More

My life as we know it
The new girl named Kimberly
The Change in Transforming
All I see now is Darkness
The Clan and the Destruction I make
WHAT THE FUDGE!?
There is other people like us?
VERY IMPORTANT! about book! READ THIS WOLFloverextream!
IMPORTANT REALLY GOOD NEWS! BUNCHA UPDATES!
SUPER LONG CHAPTER INFO
Halp? VERY IMPORTANT
Random stuffgffffzzzzz
:( sad news or needs halp
*gulp* TO THE POND!
Our new Life, and a new member

The Dream

77 6 0
By 10Nightleaf01

I was in a field, and it was Midnight. The moon was up, and if this were real, u would be in wolf form right now. Except I wasn't.  'Weird' I think to myself. As far as I can see, there is just flat, grassy field. No trees, or lakes, or mountains. But when I looked at the moon, I noticed it was a new moon, the one type of moon I dont transorm under. I then noticed a human shaped figure running towards me. She didnt look familiar, but I feel like I will know her some how soon. She runs up to me and somehow the moon changes into a full moon and I start to transform. 'No!' I think to myself. 'Not in frount of her!' Once I had fully transformed, I noticed the girl had vanished, but in her place was a light gray wolf! I gasp. Am I NOT the only one? We stare at each other for along time, just being amazed. I do the first move. "Are, are you like me?" I ask her. She nods and smiles. Then we say at the same time: "I thought i was the only one." Then we giggle. I see the sun starting to come up and feel myself slipping from the dream. I just look at her and smile and say: "I will find you, no matter where you are in the world." and then I wake up. That dream, I must find her. I know what she looks like, so if I see her, I will know it is her. But, wow. I am not the only one. I look at the clock next to my bed and it reads 5:08 pm. Alright then, time to go make dinner. The whole time I am making and eating my dinner I think of that dream. That one, special, dream. I will finally have someone who understands me someone, who will be my friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 392 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
84.5K 219 36
Other books got deleted, but I'm still just a horny little slut that loves to masturbate and watch porn.
135K 259 18
Just a horny girl
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး