Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Sty...

By hipstaprincess

"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her... More

Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Mine
02. New Girl
03. Blue
04. I Hate You
05. Little Black Dress
06. Into Your Arms
07. Think Twice
08. Wanted
09. Midnight Memories
10. Could You Be Loved
11. Not So Bad
12. Just That
13. Stay With Me
14. Wanna Believe in You and Me
15. Somebody To You
16. Luck
17. Risk It All
18. Let's Love
19. Misery Business
20. Enough
21. Flowers
22. Fireproof
23. She Belongs to Me
24. Wrapped Up In You
25. Tell Her
26. Jealous
27. Give What I Got
28. You With Me
29. Gotta Love Me Harder
30. Take My Hand
31. A Night To Remember
32. Be Ok
33. You're Beautiful
34. Styles
35. Together Again
36. Big Girls Don't Cry
37. Wicked Games
38. Avalanche
40. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
41. Forever
42. You and Me
43. Epilogue [The End]

39. Alive

7.7K 298 19
By hipstaprincess

some of these upcoming chapters will be shorter, sorry in advance x. 

__________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

They wouldn't let me in with her as soon as we arrived to the emergency room. No one was allowed in and though I don't take instructions from anyone, the nurses claimed the more time I spent arguing with them, the more time I'm wasting when they can be helping the doctor attend her. That shut me up.

My feet is tapping up and down and my leg is shaking uncontrollably. I've never had to be here for someone before. Hayley got in contact with her parents when they started calling her cell phone to ask where she was this late at night. At first I was surprised as hell a man accompanied her mum and I accused her of spending more time with a stranger than her own daughter, only to find out it was Selena's dad who apparently woke up and was released.

I can't believe she didn't tell me.

Now, I look like a total asshole. 

Not to mention, the minute her mum walked in and saw me, her features immediately twisted. She was so angry and for once, I let her be. If it weren't for me, Selena wouldn't be here. Fuck. 

We all sat in plastic chairs, waiting for them to do whatever shit they had to do. It was agonizing not having a single fucking clue about what's going on inside. My eyes felt like they were going to fall out from everything I've been through. I've barely gotten any sleep since Selena refused to be with me and I didn't know how to chase the nightmares away myself. Plus, I've been stressed with trying to do all this school stuff. 

The minute the door opened, I stand up first, not wasting anytime to question the hell out of the doctor.

"What's going on?" I ask rather aggressively but manners aren't my top priority. 

"Are you all here for Miss Gomez?" he skims over his clipboard before addressing our group of nine. Hayley, her manager, the boys, and her parents all crowd closer to the doctor as we nod and he clears his throat with news.

"Well, you guys are very lucky. The bullet was shot through the side of the abdomen, passing through the muscles surrounding the abdomen but never entering the true abdominal cavity at all. However, it doesn't seem like that unless under deep medical scrutiny, hence why it looked really messy and bloody. Fortunately, we were able to pull it out with little to no damage on any organs and stitch it back up. Though, she did lose a lot of blood and after the traumatic pain from the penetration, she will be asleep for a while. You can still go in to see her if you please, though we suggest not all at once." 

"When will she be awake?" I ask right after he finishes.

"Probably give it a day. When she wakes, we'll need to run a few check-ups and keep her around for two or three more days to make sure she's all patched up and fine. Otherwise, it isn't too bad," he nods to us before heading to treat other patients being wheeled in with less severe circumstances.

"Me first," I notify everyone but Liam tugs on my arm, holding me back.

"What?" 

"I think Mr. and Mrs. Gomez should go in first. It is their daughter," Liam raises his eyebrow and I sigh. I don't want them to hate me more so I reluctantly let them enter. Her mum frowns a bit at me as her husband wraps an arm around her waist, the two going in. 

"Yeah, their daughter that I'm in love with," I roll my eyes as I lean against the wall near the doorframe, waiting for the second they exit so I can go in.

It feels like hours until they finally leave, their faces with tears and I feel a slight guilt for again being the reason she's in here. Her dad actually looks up and offers a weak smile before taking his wife somewhere and I slip into the room. The heart monitor is steady but the beeping noise makes me anxious, like a ticking bomb. I'm just afraid of losing her so damn badly because I was so close to it and the thought makes me want to cry.

She makes me feel alive. 

My larger hand engulfs her smaller one and I almost tense at how cold it is. She's usually so full of life and warm--my happiness and sunshine. She may not forgive me, but it's obvious the feelings are not gone. Thinking back, she would do anything for me, even if it means giving up her life to me. Knowing her father is alive wakens something inside of me; she had her parents back and she'd still rather die for my safety. 

My eyes watch the beautiful brunette with so much love--all the love I could possibly muster up in my being. 

"God, what do you do to me?" I whisper as I brush a stray strand of hair away from her forehead, leaning down to leave a kiss there. Slowly, the boys come in, taking turns to sit beside her and share some company with me. When they all tell me they have to go, I dismiss them with the back of my hand, not leaving the room. My friends seem to understand as they took my car home and left me to the girl that's changed my life. 

"It's late," a male voice taps me and I am a bit startled to see Selena's dad. Looking to my right, I see the yellow clock hanging on the wall indicating it was way past visiting hours, not that I gave a shit about the rules though. 

"You want to go home and rest?" his voice is soft and gentle, much like how Selena always portrayed him to be.

"I'm good, sir. If you don't mind me, uh, staying here?" I'm nervous around him, knowing how fathers can be about their daughters and guys...especially guys like me who are covered in tattoos and oh, I don't know, nearly got his daughter killed

"If you insist. Just, don't get in trouble if they find you, yeah?" he suggests and I nod. He states that his wife and he will see me tomorrow as they go home and try to get some rest before coming again. Feeling the weight of everything that has happened, I finally let my eyelids flutter as I lie my head against the metal bar, hand never leaving hers. 

Liam's POV: 

"Was he here all night?" Selena's mum glances at Harry like he's insane.

"Probably. He refused to ever be apart from her," I notice him snoring peacefully and it's the first time in two weeks that he has slept so damn well.  Her mother seems to soften, watching his chest rise up and down as his fingers remain intertwined with Selena's. 

"What a trooper," her dad jokes but I know he's really impressed at Harry's dedication. I lift the cup of coffee to my lips, waiting for a moment to shake the sleeping boy. My intention was to get him to come home and take a shower or a proper rest but it looks like he is getting a better night here than before. 

"He must really love her," her dad comments watching how insistently close he is to his darling girl.

"Oh yeah, he does. Probably the first and last girl he'd ever love," I admit.

"Yeah?" he questions in a manner that's urging me to go on. I explain in the best possible terms about Harry's previous situation of being a little rough and misunderstood. He still is someone people fear of but I went into detail of how infatuated he really is with her and the visible changes in his manner, like his calm breathing, his softer tone, and surprising patience that was never present before. Hell, he'd became studious and actually attempted to be a better person. 

Her mum remains silent, as if taking it all in. It seems like she knew something that wasn't shared in the room and I wonder what was possibly running through her mind.

"Does he regret just using her?" her sharp tone cuts through the silence and I tense for a moment. How does she know that? Did Selena tell her? 

"I don't think he ever used her. He just said that when someone threatened him," I cover up, knowing there's more to the story but the last thing she needs to know is the drinking and cheating part. She bites her lip before nodding. In attempts to escape this somewhat awkward moment, I survey the room, taking in some details I never noticed before. Last time I was here with Selena, watching her dad lie bed-ridden and now it's the opposite. My eyes stop on the heart monitor, watching the green strokes with curiosity. The peaks look like someone sketching mountains and I notice the marks getting steeper and steeper. Glancing back at her face, I see her inhaling and exhaling a bit faster than before, and it seems like she's having some adventure dream or nightmare, I can't tell. The machine beeping increases and I see Harry shooting up from his position, looking confused and afraid.

"What's happening?" his eyes appear frantic as he asks in a husky, low morning voice. Before anyone can answer, Selena flutters her eyelids and sits up quickly, breathing heavily before groaning at the movement. She has wires taped to various parts of her body and her sudden jolt caused some of it to tug on her skin, causing a bit of discomfort.

"Selena!" her mum cheers and nearly cries with joy as she reaches over and gently pushes her back so she's lying down again with the pillows comforting her back. Her dad joins them and I watch her look up with amazed eyes.

"What's going on?" her small melodious voice hits my ears and I smile, so glad to have the opportunity to hear it again.

"You're safe and well, sweetie," her mother places a kiss to her cheek and cradles her face. 

"Yay?" she shrugs and her mum playfully scolds her for being so casual about the whole situation.

"Seriously, buttercup. You have to be more careful," her dad butts in, nudging her and she rolls her eyes dramatically.

"I'm a big girl."

"I'm sure you are. Our big girl," he pushes back her hair, revealing her forehead and placing another tender kiss there. 

"I won't be as scared about you as long as you have Harry around. He's a tough guy who can handle taking care of our 'big girl,' right?" he winks at Harry and he looks surprised but smiles.

"I won't let anyone touch her, sir."

"Call me Chace," he shakes his head and Harry nods. Selena stays quiet, watching the two of them with pursed lips.

"Want something to eat?" her dad grabs her attention again as she nods.

"A burger?" she grins sheepishly but he complies.

"Anything. We're just glad you're alive," with that, he and Mrs. Gomez head out to inform a doctor she's awake and buy her some food.

"So, uh, should I go?" I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yes--"

"No--" Harry and Selena answer at the same time. Talk about awkward.

"Liam, go," Harry commands but Selena shakes her head, "Stay."

They both stare me down, almost challenging me and I nearly want to pee my pants from being so unsure of what to do.

"Uh, you know what, Sel? I'll be back. I'll go get you something really quick!" I make a run for it, deciding that I should pick up some flowers for her. She'll like that.

Selena's POV: 

I avert my gaze once Liam betrays me and leaves me alone with Harry.

"You didn't have to succumb to Sterling," he begins and I nearly roll my eyes. If he thinks he's going to lecture me, he's dead wrong.

"It wasn't something I had to do. It was something I wanted to do."

"Well, it was a stupid thing to want."

"Well, you're stupid," I don't have a better comeback but I think he should cut me some slack since I did just get shot a night ago. 

"I know I am."

It's quiet for a few minutes until he speaks up again, hand still not letting go of mine.

"You know how sorry I am right? I love you and I just want you back with--" he starts to ramble but I cut him off.

"Harry, please," I mutter, "another time, okay? I'm not really in the mood to talk about this." 

"But--"

"I just woke up, please," I plead. He studies my expression and finally sighs. 

"Fine," he drops the subject, "but if you think I'm ever leaving you again, you are dead wrong. As long as you're alive, you can't get rid of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
1.1M 20.3K 51
*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry Styles, 19 year old school heartthrob, is...
14.2K 431 33
Niall is the new kid in town and he's attending his 2nd year of high school in Redditch, London. He was kicked out of his previous school due to um...