06. Into Your Arms

merry christmas, again (: (well for those whose timezone is still christmas time)
my family's not that great at celebrating holidays /: a lot of shouting and just, egh. explains why im just here writing nonstop :b well, i hope everyone else had an amazing day! 
______________________________________________________

Liam's POV: 

Selena keeps her eyes trained on me as I hesitantly step into the car, but I know better than to ask if she's okay, especially if she's in Harry's arms. 

"Did it go okay?" Harry's voice startles us as Selena quickly snaps her attention back to the boy holding onto her.

"Great," Louis beams and my heart softens at the sight. I haven't seen Louis so happy in a long time, especially concerning a girl. Despite our bad reputation for one-night stands, we all deep down, genuinely crave for a true love, a girl to keep us rooted and to truly appreciate all of our features. 

"Are we all in the car?" Harry's velvet voice vibrates in the completely full car as he tilts around slightly, taking a head count of us all. Our nods confirm his answer and he turns back to begin driving.

"You sure you don't want Selena to sit somewhere else? You can barely see the road, mate," Niall pipes up and I close my eyes to await the yelling that no doubt will follow.

"She's fine where she is, Niall," he grits his teeth as I watch a vein in his neck slowly begin to erupt.

I sigh. 

Selena's POV: 

I continue to shuffle around his lap, feeling uneasy being in his car with no safety whatsoever, because the seat belt couldn't cover the both of us and I felt that as the driver, it's better that he has it over himself. Attempting to stay out of plain view of the street, for the protection of not just me, but everyone, I squirm a bit only to have one of Harry's well-defined arms stop me at the nearest red-light. 

"Selena," his voice is so deep.

I don't bother to say anything to him, still angry he thinks that he can just come into someone's party, crash it, and steal me away like that. 

"Stop moving," he growls, holding me in place as I huff and cross my arms across my chest.

"I don't think you want to keep doing what you're doing," he clears his throat as he returns his arm to the steering wheel and drives forward. I look down at what he gestured to earlier and notice that his black skinny jeans are even tighter than before, especially around the area where I'm sitting.

Oh my fucking God. 

I immediately freeze and look away, my cheeks bright red. There's no way. 

"That's what I thought. Good girl," he cooes as he makes another turn, my breathing heavier than before. 

Zayn's POV: 

The minute we arrive back at our apartment complex, I shoot Selena a reassuring smile as if to convince her, and ourselves, that we aren't bad people. Harry puts the car in park and ejects his seatbelt, whilst keeping a loose arm around Selena's waist. The couple slowly exit the door as I catch up to the rest of the group.

"Where are we?" the petite brunette questions, eyes widen at the sight of a place that's obviously not her home. 

"We live here," I answer for Harry, "There's five rooms and as you can guess, we all live in each one. Though since the whole building is afraid of us, we pretty much have the entirety to ourselves. So, if we ever need privacy, we are definitely allowed to stay out of each other's way.