23. She Belongs to Me

OH MY GOD THIS IS LIKE A WHOLE MONTH LATE AND I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! there's been so much work and unnecessarily dramatic people who have just been making my life miserable. so, sorry for being so dormant on this ): 

____________________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

I slowly open my eyes only to be greeted by blinding shards of sunlight streaming from the nearby window. The T.V. is still on from the previous night and I yawn, stretching my arms before reaching over to the remote to shut it off.  Selena's hair is sprawled on the pillow all about her head, looking like a halo of locks surrounding her precious, peaceful face.

God, she's so beautiful. I find myself in awe at how much beauty a human being could possibly have. It's absolutely stunning.

The buzzing from my phone interrupts my wondering thoughts and I frantically search for the device, in fear of the continous sound disturbing my angel's rest. By the time I manage to swipe across the screen and read the text, I notice Selena sitting up and running a hand through her hair.

"Sorry babe," I frown but she just sleepily smiles at me and I have to hold in all my urges with the strongest will to not lean over and kiss her whole damn face.

"It's cool," she mutters and rubs her eyes and as I finally manage to divert my gaze towards my phone screen, seeing it's a message from Ed about training. I sigh when I see he wants to have a training for an upcoming match--I don't want to leave the comfortable bed with Selena when we could just lie here for the day and do nothing.

"What?" she tilts her head at me, face scrunching at my slightly exapserated expression.

"I have to go, but I don't want tooo," I whine and I don't care if I sound like a pathetic kid, because at the moment, all I want is to spend time with her. 

"To where?" she bites her lip and all thoughts of hiding it from her escape my mind. It's like she's intentionally doing it to spite me.

"Don't bite your lip, please," I almost beg, hating the desperation that lingers in my tone but I can't help it. She rolls her eyes, very well knowing it's a weakness of mine, and reluctantly releases her teeth away from her bottom lip.

"Happy?"

"Very," I sigh heavily, hating how easily I get wound up by her.

"So? Are you going to answer my question?" she folds her legs and turns to face me, playing with my fingers in a dainty manner as I smile at the light contact. 

"The gym," I inform her. It seems a bit ridiculous to go again after having just went a few days ago but I guess this match demands me to. 

"You'll need it," she teases as I raise my eyebrow. 

"You don't think I'm strong?" I roughly wrap my arms around her petite waist, squeezing the circumference of her body tightly as she squirms, her hair tickling my cheek where it meets, "How about now? Huh?"

"Okay, I get it!" she giggles into the crook of my neck, pressing her face and letting her laughs fall onto my skin. 

"Say it," I nudge her cheek with my nose as she shakes her head, "Say I'm strong."

"I'm strong," she removes herself from her previous position and sticks her tongue out at me.

"You know what I mean, you little smartass," I huff as she rolls her eyes. 

"You're strong, very strong," she leans her head on my shoulder and I hate how ecstatic I feel. I hate how the stupidest thing can make me smile so hard my cheeks feel sore.