Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Sty...

Por hipstaprincess

"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her... Más

Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Mine
02. New Girl
03. Blue
04. I Hate You
05. Little Black Dress
06. Into Your Arms
07. Think Twice
08. Wanted
09. Midnight Memories
10. Could You Be Loved
11. Not So Bad
12. Just That
13. Stay With Me
14. Wanna Believe in You and Me
15. Somebody To You
16. Luck
17. Risk It All
18. Let's Love
19. Misery Business
20. Enough
21. Flowers
22. Fireproof
23. She Belongs to Me
24. Wrapped Up In You
25. Tell Her
26. Jealous
27. Give What I Got
28. You With Me
29. Gotta Love Me Harder
30. Take My Hand
32. Be Ok
33. You're Beautiful
34. Styles
35. Together Again
36. Big Girls Don't Cry
37. Wicked Games
38. Avalanche
39. Alive
40. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
41. Forever
42. You and Me
43. Epilogue [The End]

31. A Night To Remember

11.2K 296 66
Por hipstaprincess

since i can only put one picture per chapter, i'll put her look in a later one as a picture taken this night 

_________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

"So, how did he ask you?! Tell us everything," Eleanor gushes as my cheeks retain that familiar pink color. I proceed to tell them story of the pizza and us dancing in the living room.

"That's adorable," Danielle clasps her hands together, staring into the distance dreamily. Rolling my eyes, I smile to myself as we go through racks, searching for prom dresses. 

"Yeah, it was nice," I mutter mostly to myself. I just wish I wasn't so easily hurt and that maybe I can stop letting his mistaken words haunt me and prevent me from showing how much I actually do care about him. Harry has hurt me probably more times than I can count, but I still love him endlessly, whether I want to or not. 

"None of these match my skin tone," Perrie pouts as she rummages through, searching for a light-colored dress to show off her flattering features.

"I think I'm going to go with this one," Eleanor selects a lilac purple gown that trails to the ground. It's light and has chiffon fabric that heightens her already present grace. Danielle and Perrie continue to search, leaving me to myself in a corner towards the back of the store I haven't explored yet. There are an abundant of dresses lining the wall and I figure it must be a hidden recluse from the public eye. To my surprise and utmost satisfaction, my eyes land on a beautiful piece that radiates elegance.

A smile creeps on my face before I bring it to try on.

Harry's POV: 

"Got the first text!" Louis yells into my ear, giving the whole lot a headache.

"What is it?" Zayn tries to peek over his phone.

"Light purple," he zooms in on the photo of a swatch of fabric that appears to be Eleanor's dress.

"Why the fuck do you care what color her dress is?" I scoff. This is stupid.

"Because," he emphasizes, "we have to match our ties to it."

"Why? That's a shit lot of trouble," I state obviously.

"We just have to, dude," Liam pats me as I roll my eyes. We file into the tuxedo shop to get fitted and I honestly feel incredibly uncomfortable. The man keeps asking me damn questions and I don't know how to answer any of them. Scratching the back of my neck, I reluctantly pull out my phone and hesitantly send a message. Watching the other guys made me feel guilty. Even Niall who doesn't have a date is trying to look his best.

To: Selena

"Babe, what color is your uh dress?" 

I tap my feet a few minutes, waiting patiently for a response. We have finished the actual tailoring part and are now just searching for the right shades on our ties. 

"Should I go with a bow-tie or stay original?" Niall takes a seat beside me.

"Does it fucking matter?" I glance at him. I honestly have no idea how this works considering I never wore a suit ever. He shakes his head at me, begging me to answer. Sighing, I point towards the bow-tie which causes him to crack a grin and happily pick it up. 

"I think you should go with the original tie so Selena can pull on you," he laughs and it almost sounds like a giggle.

"What?" 

"It'd be cute, trust me," he winks. Sometimes I wonder how he ever wandered into our gang. My phone buzzes to my relief and I use the distraction to get my mind off all this overwhelming business.

From: Selena

"Just get black. Or gold, if you're feeling extra happy." 

To: Selena

"What does that mean?"

From: Selena

"You're just very grumpy often. I don't want to push you into doing things you don't want. Going with me to prom is more than enough." 

I feel a small ache through my chest before running a hand through my hair. It's a bit sad how she feels like me trying to make her happy is a burden. I never realize how my attitude towards things can depress her to the point that she feels it's a chore to be with her. If anything, I'm incredibly lucky and blessed to share any part of her. 

"Hey, can one of you find me a gold tie?" 

Liam's POV: 

The girls have managed to keep their dresses a secret from us besides the color for the whole week. Although Harry protested, the wife of the manager of the gym, Lou, came over and helped us get ready since we were hopeless. She styled our hair happily, giving us quiffs and freshening us up with cologne. Once our suits were on, Lou followed behind us in her car to Selena's place where the girls decided to get ready. She offered to take photos for us which we gratefully accepted, much to Harry's dismay. The boutonnieres and corsages sat in plastic cases in our laps; my sisters were more than excited to make and customize them for us, especially Harry's knowing how he is usually the coldest person. Louis has purple orchids with some primrose roses and lavender ribbon. Zayn just had peach roses with a white and gold ribbon while mine had white daisies and a dark velvet band. Sitting upon Niall's chest pocket is a simple red rose. 

We heard Selena's voice on the other side as we approached the door. Earlier she had sent us messages saying she finished getting ready a bit earlier than the rest. When we walked up to the door and knocked, she opens the door and then knocks the breath out of us. 

If she is this stunning, I can't wait to see Danielle.

Harry's POV: 

Fuck. 

Selena is gorgeous on a daily basis even with the simplest attire, or none as I cheekily thought, but her standing there with a flustered smile from no doubt running down the stairs, leaves me speechless.

"Come in," the door is widened as we follow her and sit on the couch in the living room. I can't keep my eyes off her as she starts to head back towards the staircase to help the girls finish. Her hair is swept up into a low bun and her dress fits her body nicely. She looks like damn royalty. 

Her arms and neck are covered with a black floral lace, and the rest is just plain black with gold details on the chest. And, fuck, she just looks amazing as usual. 

"You are sooo lucky, mate," Niall whines as she disappears from our sight. 

"I know," I breathe out, my eyes still trained to the door she went in. 

Selena's POV: 

"The guys are waiting. Shall we?" I lean in my doorframe watching as they all scramble to clean up and walk out.

"Yeah. How did Harry react seeing you?" Eleanor winks as I shrug, not really sure.

"He didn't say anything about it."

"You took all the words out of his mouth," Perrie winks and I laugh, joining my silly friends. 

When we finally reunite with the guys, they immediately have widened eyes and slightly open jaws, causing me to giggle at the sight. It's adorable how much admiration they have for their girls. Shortly after, they are showered with kisses and compliments. The others begin putting on the flowers and I hear Louis slipping on Eleanor's corsage.

"Next time, it'll be a wedding ring."

Eleanor blushes but nonetheless grins. I watch the two look lovingly into each other's eyes and my heart swells. He is so in love with her and his genuine passion makes me so happy for the two. My attention focuses on Harry when he walks over to me, holding a box in his hand. Opening it, I examine the yellow roses sprinkled with gold glitter and the black ribbon. Harry appears helpless as he has no idea what these things even do, causing me to laugh at his oblivion.

"I put this on you," I point towards the boutonniere as he raises an eyebrow.

"How?"

"Like this," I instruct while taking the fragile rose and pinning the stem to the area designated on the flap of his suit.

"What if you fucked up and stabbed me instead?" he asks curiously, seeming to be in awe of my precision.

"Then, you would scream," I joke. 

"This is dangerous shit."

"It's bad-boy enough for you, right?" 

"You are really in a teasing mood, today," he comments as I mumble in response. 

"So what does that do?" he points to the leftover corsage in the container.

"You slip it on like a bracelet," I instruct and watches him place it over my wrist. He throws the box away afterwards and comes back, only to wrap his arms around my waist. My hands go up to his tie and I tug a bit on it.

"You got a gold tie."

"I did, for you," he smiles softly at me and I pull his tie again, slowly until his face lowers and our lips touch. We hear a snap and break apart to see Lou proudly holding a camera. 

"Let's take more pictures!" 

Zayn's POV: 

After we finally arrive at the destination, we part ways. That Ross kid and his girlfriend had their foreheads pressed against each other and the sight tugs at my heart strings. It's pretty amazing how love can be present in any age. The principal walks up and begin speaking about things we never care about. I'm surprised we're even allowed here, considering usually we are banned due to our grades. This year, the normal check-in in front of the door has been less strict and we manage to squeeze by without anyone noticing. The queen and king were announced and then the DJ went to work, mixing jams while lights flashed around the room. 

"This music is shit!" I hear Harry complain loudly. He never changes. 

Selena shakes her head, pulling him with her outside and the two are not to be seen. I have to admit the area is beautifully decorated; the inside is filled with imitation twinkling stars and the outside has a garden and gazebo under real twinkling stars.

Perrie keeps our fingers intertwined as we move together in a slow manner despite the upbeat tempo of the song. I bend down to press a kiss to her forehead as we enjoy the night.

Harry's POV: 

"Better?" she pulls me along her side as we approach a lit up gazebo, completely filled with strings of lights. There is soft music playing from a small stereo outside and it's far more enjoyable in my opinion. The contrast of the warm brightness and the dark night air around is comforting and somewhat beautiful, though not as beautiful as Selena. 

"You are gorgeous, you know," I kiss her neck as she blushes, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"As are you." 

I groan.

"Don't call me that," I whine until she lets her fingers play with some of my styled hair.

"You are though." 

Looking around, I notice there's almost no one else with us. Everyone seem to be having fun with the crowds of people and the tables of refreshments. Well, Niall is.

"Just as we practiced?" she looks at me expectantly as I nod. Our hands find each other and the same position she taught me, as we move, taking steps back and forth in sync. 

We go in circles and I occasionally spin her, watching her twirl in her dress with a perfect smile on her face for the rest of the night. 

"Prom isn't that bad, is it?" she's so fucking considerate for how I am feeling.

"It couldn't be more perfect with you," I reply in raspy voice and she presses her cheek to my chest in content. The words I just spoke could not be any truer. 

Selena's POV: 

As the night ends and we lazily make our way home, still almost in a trance from the romantic event, I notice Harry getting sleepy. We sluggishly change into pajamas and crawl into bed, too tired to do anything else. 

"I love you," he murmurs before pretty much knocking out. I smile sleepily as well, stroking his temples and just soothing his scalp with hopes he has nice dreams. 

My phone buzzes and I wonder who could be texting me at this hour. Reaching over, my heart drops at what's written on my screen.

From: Unknown

"Glad you enjoyed tonight. Remember it. You're not going to be happy much sooner." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.6K 937 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
14.2K 431 33
Niall is the new kid in town and he's attending his 2nd year of high school in Redditch, London. He was kicked out of his previous school due to um...
13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...