Remember

Від obf_ateneooo

My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will a... Більше

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHATPER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHATPER 49
EPILOGUE
Author's Note (waw)

CHAPTER 38

2.9K 108 20
Від obf_ateneooo

"Huy!" Kiefer throwed a pillow towards Thirdy.

But the latter seemed to be unbothered as he kept his eyes straight towards the TV.

"Inaalok mo pa ako maglaro ng NBA 2K, hindi mo naman nilalaro ng maayos." Kiefer blurted out.

Thirdy just sighed and covered his face using a pillow.

"Ano nanaman kasi problema mo?" Kiefer asked as he turned of the TV.

But he didn't got any response from his younger brother.

"Anong problema?" Kiefer repeated. But this time, with a soft, concerned voice.

Thirdy removed the pillow and looked at his brother.

And at that moment, Kiefer already knew what's up just by looking at his eyes.

Who else could be the reason behind his sadness?

"Bea" Kiefer said.

Thirdy looked away.

"She's leaving, Manong."

Kiefer patted the latter's back the most gentle way he could.

"She's leaving without me, but with another guy. And that's the worst part." Thirdy looked up to avoid his tears from falling. "She's leaving me. "

Kiefer gulped, which might be the only way to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes too.

"We m-might never see each other again. I...I can't take it." Thirdy repeatedly shook his head to take away the thoughts inside his mind.

Kiefer felt the pain Thirdy was experiencing. And nothing is more painful watching your younger brother break down infront of you.

"I-I can't accept the fact that we will end up like this. I d-didn't even bid goodbye to her properly." Thirdy bit his lip to avoid stuttering. "I already have too much regrets and she's not even leaving yet! What more for the next days to come? My regrets will slowly kill me."

And even if Kiefer was on the verge of tearing up too, he didn't. He stood composed. He needs to be strong, just for his brother.

"You said it." Kiefer said.

Thirdy furrowed his eyes on the latter.

"You said that she's not even leaving yet. You still have the chance to erase those regrets, Thirds." Kiefer said slowly.

"You can still bid goodbye to her properly the way you want to. You still have time."

"I'm...scared." Thirdy mumbled.

Kiefer sighed.

"The thought of Bea leaving you isn't the worst part." Kiefer said monotonously. "But the thought that she'll leave you in this way, is."

Thirdy stood silent.

"Malungkot talaga kapag may umaalis. Pero papayag ka ba na sa pag-alis niya, dala dala niya lahat ng mga malulungkot na alaala ninyo?" Kiefer asked.

Thirdy shook his head.

"Hindi pala eh. You also said that you can't accept the fact that you'll end like this. Then change it. Parehas kayong mahihirapan kung iniisip pa rin ninyo yung problema niyong dalawa kahit malayo na kayo sa isa't isa. Let her forget the bad memories you two had for a while. Change her impression on you before she'll leave for Europe." Kiefer smiled.

"How?"

Kiefer looked at the clock.

"Habulin mo, Thirdy. Tell her everything you want. Give her the closure she deserves. You'll be away from each other. It will be easier for the both of you to forget the bad memories and move on if you both clear things up now."

Thirdy slowly stood up and smiled.

"Thank you, Manong."

Thirdy said and picked up his car keys.

"Taray, hahabulin sa airport. Pang-teleserye na ah." Kiefer joked.

"Sana, tulad rin sa mga teleserye, maaabutan ko rin siya." Thirdy chuckled.

"Paano mo naman maaabutan yan eh ang bagal bagal mo kumilos?" Kiefer rolled his eyes.

"Eto na aalis na!" Thirdy laughed and jogged towards the door.

"Toothless." Kiefer whispered randomly.

It made Thirdy stop in his tracks.

"What did you just sa--"

"Toothless." Kiefer chuckled. "We used to call that to Bea during her rookie years. When she celebrates a point, nawawala ngipin niya. That's why we teased her as toothless."

Thirdy giggled at the memory.

"Doon nagsimula yung friendship niyo. Asaran, kulitan, masaya lang." Kiefer reminisced. "Sana, wag niyo tapusin na malungkot."

-----

"Tangina." Thirdy cursed.

Thirdy was stucked in traffic for already half an hour, and it was seriously getting on his nerves.

"Lord sinabi ko nga na sana parang sa teleserye yung mangyayari, pero bakit pati yung traffic sinali niyo sa script?" Thirdy said, losing his temper.

"Dapat pala bulldozer nalang ang ginamit ko." He scratched his head.

Thirdy just looked outside the window, praying to all the gods that exists to let him have the ability to fly just for a minute.

But his eyes suddenly widened by what he just remembered.

"I should've bought her flowers! Damn Thirdy, it's the last time you'll see each other, and you didn't even bother to buy her a boquet for the last time?!" He punched himself repeatedly.

"Pero hindi ko na siya maaabutan kung bibili pa ako." Thirdy continued to punch his face. "Tanga mo Thirds! Regrets nanaman!"

And finally, after a few minutes, the cars infront started to move....slowly.

"Dali" Thirdy pressed the horn repeatedly.

And as the road was clear, Thirdy increased the speed the fastest but safest way he can.

"15 minutes." His grip on the steering wheel tightened when he saw the time.

And as if a sports car racer, he arrived at the airport in 3 minutes.

"Attention to all passengers of flight 617A to Europe, please proceed to the departure area immediately. Thank you."

It was the first thing Thirdy heard upon entering the airport, and it made him more anxious than he really was.

"Bea please..." Thirdy whispered in desperation.

But a girl wearing a Ravena shirsey caught his attention.

The girl stood up, grabbed her luggages and walked slowly towards the departure area.

From the looks and the moves, Thirdy could clearly sense that it was her.

"Bea!"

The girl looked confusingly at the latter.

"Thirdy?"

Thirdy was panting, but his face slowly formed a small smile.

"Bea, I..."

"Before you say something. I just wanted to say that I didn't wear this shirt on purpose, okay? I spilled my drink on my clothes, then Jigs handed me and extra shirt. I didn't know it had a 'Ravena' printed at the back." Bea defended.

"Hindi naman yan yung sasabihin ko eh." Thirdy chuckled.

"Then what? Bilisan mo na, aalis na ako." Bea impatienly said and looked at her watch.

(Play: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars plssss)

The glow in his face suddenly faded.

She's right, she's leaving. I shouldn't depend my happiness on her anymore. Thirdy thought.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

He inhaled deeply.

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

"I'll miss you.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

And I just wanted to say three things...

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo

First, I'm sorry.

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers

I'm really sorry for the pain, for everything. 

And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours

I hope no one will do the same to you again.

When I had the chance

Second,  I...I hope you're happy.

Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing

I hope you're happy with everything.

But she's dancing with another man

And lastly, I just wanted to say...I love you. I love you so much.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

It might be useless right now, but we might never see each other again.

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

So for the last time...

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh

...I love you."

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

Bea wiped her tears that were slowly falling from her eyes.

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh

"I wanted to tell you the same. Just know that I did this because you deserve to be happy, Thirdy."

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize

"Pinili kong maging masaya, pinili kita." Thirdy sincerely said.

That I should have bought you flowers

"But I know, you'll be happy...

And held your hand

...without me." Bea smiled sadly.

Should have gave you all my hours

Thirdy smiled as tears rushed down his eyes.

When I had the chance

"Bea, can I ask one last favor...

Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

...can you walk away, when I'm not looking anymore?"

Now my baby's dancing

"You're leaving permanently, I can't stand that...

But she's dancing with another man

I always see you leave right infront of my very own eyes..."

Although it hurts

"Just this time, just for the last time, leave when I took my eyes off you."

I'll be the first to say that I was wrong

Bea wiped her tears and nodded.

Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

Thirdy slowly turned his back on her, and if he can't clearly see anything, he knew that Jigs was standing infront of him now.

I hope he buys you flowers

He was just behind them all the time.

I hope he holds your hand

Thirdy heared the sound of the wheels which came from Bea's luggages.

Give you all his hours

She's leaving.

When he has the chance

"Jigs, please provide her the happiness I deprived her of."

Take you to every party

A tear fell from Thirdy's eye.

'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance

It was the first time Thirdy shed a tear infront of Jigs because of a girl.

Do all the things I should have done

Because of a girl they are both inlove with.

When I was your man

Do all the things I should have done

"Please, please take care of her for me."

When I was your man

-----

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Open Arms Від Mya.

Романтика

67.5K 3.7K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
32.4K 1.3K 13
🎶 I admit I want you to be mine, told that girl I think about her all the time, she say if you really love me you wont lie, you wont ever let me l...
30.4K 893 25
"why did you fall in love with me?" "Because no matter what happens to us, you always find a way to fix it" just read it,I know you'll love it🤍
Be Mine Від

Фанфіки

30.9K 1.3K 17
A nerd has a crush on basketball captain.