Little mermaids big bad wolf

By crazy_redneck-freak

Jordan Texas bay and her family move to California do to an incident involving her and her family's secret th... More

Part 1. New begginings
Part 2.new friend.
Part 3.mate.
Part 4.dont go past the border.
Part 5.he's cute.
Part 6.who is this?
Part 7.kissing a stranger.
Part 8.pool party.
Part 9.sleep over.
Part 10.panic rant.
Part 11.werewolf construction.
Part 12.till next time.
Chapter 13
Part 13.Are you trying to get killed!
Part 14.I'm one too.
Part 15.new imformation.
Part 16.channels mate.
part 17.kidnapping by accident.
Part 18.bad dreams.
Part 19.mad wolfie.
Part 20.why do you run?
Part 21.a good day.
Part 22.prom dress.
Part 23.possesive.
Part 24.the mark.
Part 25.goin for a run.
Part 26.I'm a mermaid.
Part 27.family dive.
Part 28.don't eat the deer!
Part 29.breakfast.
Part 30.big news.
Part 31.Full moon.
Part 32. Wolfing out.
Part 33.morning after.
Part 34.lake trip.
Part 35. Leaving him.
Part 37.Hunting My Boyfriend.
Part 38.babysitting a werewolf.
Part 39. Going back to school for a week.
Part 39. Old Friends.
Part 40.meeting the friends.
Part 41.Abduction.
Part 42.She's got a Concussion.
Part 43. Home.
Part 44. On the Run.
Part 45. Room Mates
Part 46. Daddy Dearest
Part 47. A Dream

Part 36.Two Legs Instead of Four.

190 10 0
By crazy_redneck-freak

(Jordan's POV)

I groaned as mom and channels meeting went on it was almost sunset so that meant it was around 6 In the human world.

It had been 2 weeks since we left land and I felt sadness creeping through the bond.
I had already sent a messenger to tell diesel I wouldn't be back for another week he's expecting my tonight or tomorrow.

"What do you think my queen?"the warrior asked my mom looking for approval.

"The plan you and my daughter have come up with to attack the vampires fighting the northern pod should work. when will you set off for battle?"she asked looking at me and Davis the head male warrior,me being the head female warrior.

"Tonight my queen."Davis said my mom gave me a knowing look.
"Very well you have my permission I trust you'll be back before next week at this time?"she said in a formal way.

"Yes ma'am we'll arrive at dawn and prepare the northern pod for war."I said
She nodded her head "Davis you are excused say goodbye to to your family and tell the warriors of your departure."
"Yes queen Tatiana."he said bowing then left through the giant stone door.

"Will you tell diesel for me?"I said without meeting there eyes.
"I will."channel says in a soft tone.
"Fare warning he has a worse temper than me and lance he'll be angry so be carful make sure you bring buba with you!"I said not wanting to think about it.

"Ok."she said" we should probably go now mama."channel said my mom nodded she came over and put her hand on my shoulder
"Don't get killed!I love you."my mom said I nodded.
She left the room and it was just me a channel.
"I don't want you to go!just think of how your mate would feel if you never came back!!!"channel said I shook my head.

"He would understand!"
"No he won't he thinks you went on business as the queens daughter not her head warrior who is going into battle!"she shouted flustered.

"I know how you feel about this and trust me there is nothing I'd like to do more then go home and snuggle with my mate, but my people need me something you should understand. your the one who will be there queen one day not me."I said calmly she had a pained expression.

She swam over and hugged me
"Be careful.please."she said I smiled"I'll be fine I'm gonna be in my favorite environment!"I said with a smile she let out a chuckle.

"You do love war!"she said amused.

"Give this to diesel if I don't come back?"I said as I took of the warrior necklace that was given to me when I was a baby.
It was as old as our kingdom and had all types of powers and it was my most prized possession.

"I can't-"she said pushing the locket in my hand back towards me.

"Please....I need him to know!"I said an intense gaze on my sister I grabbed her hand and let it fall into her hand through the water.
"Okay."She sighed.

"Love you."I said as I swam to the door.

"Love you too!"channel shouted from behind me I left and went to the armory I looked at the gold battle breast plate matching cuffs and a gold crown that instead of going up off my head it went down on my forehead.

I put them on then braided a few strands of hair.
I grabbed my battle axe tying it on my side and putting the sack of arrows on my back I held the bow and started out to meet Davis.

(Diesels POV)

It had been two weeks!two whole weeks!without my mate I felt like I was going crazy she's supposed to be coming home tonight I was pacing through my room waiting for my mate to call telling me I can come over and see her.

I had felt this weird feeling I had been having for a while ever since my 18 birthday and with mate gone the feeling of something bad happening was eating at my insides like if I got to excited,angry,sad,wired.
They all made me feel as if I'm going to fall of the edge and mate always kept me calm enough to keep my emotions in check.

I looked out side it was a full moon again and I'm hoping Jordan will get back before I turn.

(Jordan's POV)

"How long will we be gone sir"a younger male warrior asked me.

"We hope to be back by this time next week."
I said as I swam beside him.

"can you tell me what were going into sir?" he asked I stopped and looked at him. "War that's what were going into the vampires have been reeking havoc on the northern pod we are to relieve them of there duties and kill the vampires as quickly as possible. does that answer your question.?"i explained to him he nodded. "Yes sir."

as he went to swim back I added. "oh and next time you speak to me please don't say sir I am ma'am"

"yes Ma'am!"

"what's your problem?" Davis said while coming up beside me. "I was supposed to go back to my mate today. this damb war is keeping me from that I don't need any delays." I said he chuckled.

"I see your not mated yet!" he said laughing slightly.

"why do you say it like that?" I said very confused at his accusation.

"I acted just like you before me and my Lydia mated I almost choked out half the troops during training" there was a light airy ness to the conversation like he was looking back on a distant memory.

"I'm not the most likable person when it comes to relationships I don't want him to find a better option while I'm away. Plus its a full moon and he's a wolf.

he hummed in reply in understanding "Lydia is human I get scared every day when I get in the ocean she'll change her mind and leave while I'm away."

"Is there a way to keep from feeling like your I don't know -" "lost?' he finished reading my mind.

"yeah exactly" "nope not that I've found but over time you establish trust and that helps but there's always that strange little voice in the back of your head like it wont end how you want it to"

I always liked Davis he was 6 years older than me and never let me live it down but he reminded me of an uncle or something we had practically been raised together between my mom and his mom and dad always talking tatics strategy and things like that.

I was relieved when we come up to the opening of the northern pods underwater city with lots of vibrant coral and colorful fishes to deep in the ocean for any human to possibly go.

in front of one of the beautifully lit caves was a boy about 11 and a little girl about 8 playing the boy harassing the girl only for the little girl to result in hitting her brother I'm guessing.

as we made our way to the open cave we all would be staying for tonight a terrible pain went through my chest and went all the way to my hands and fin.

that's when I realized something was wrong but not with me with diesel.

(Diesels POV)

I walked into the bathroom taking off my shirt and turned on the shower I still had an hour and a half till the moon caused me to shift.

I felt the strange feeling I had getting stronger until it was an actual throb starting in my hands and feet then a shooting pain went through my head and chest I looked up at my reflection only to be met with instead of green or black eyes like I would have normally had but to see bright gold eyes.

I closed my eyes and shook my head and when I opened them again gold orbs still stared back at me.

The strange throb turned into full blown pain it coursed through me like blood and didn't give me a chance before I felt my back bone brake I fell to my knees claws came out my finger tips and toes along with dark brown and black hair sprouting from my skin the panic in me started to calm I was just shifting I was fine.

That's what I tried to tell myself at least.

I was in shock when all my bones started to brake and remold I was able to watch as each one broke. I felt bile rise with in me my spine finally healed into place and a tail had been made in that time but I was still mostly human I didn't understand why the shift was so slow and so painful it had never been like this before.

"what's going on why is it taking so long?'I barked out to carnivore.(His wolf)

"I'm sorry I should have told you but I thought it would be better if you didn't know till it happened." he said his voice sad and weary.

I groaned out as my veins felt like they were bursting from my skin ;my jaw broke and my nose as canines grew out of my gums.

When the shift finally ended I let my body stay there for a second to try and cope with what it just went through.

"Diesel are you ok we heard a commotion?" my moms voice sounded from the door I had somehow moved out of the bathroom and into my bedroom floor when she saw me I sall it before I heard the loud shrill of her scream.

In seconds my dad was in the room holding my mom he tried to console her but she pointed in my direction he turned towards me.

I never wanted to see someone look at me like that ever again my chest ached at there expressions.

I looked around the room trying to find my escape I found the open window before I even realized I was moving I was in the tree lining.

I ran till I couldn't anymore I had made it to a pond that normally took me an hour to get to in wolf form it felt as if it had only been minutes.

It wasn't till I went over beside the pond  did I realize how wrong the situation was. I could still walk on two legs, as for my palms they still had fingers attached to them

along with the fact my body structure was still human just bigger and there was wolf attributes like my ears which were pointed and my nose and mouth were made to look more like a snout.

but the part I hated the most was the tale. a big fluffy tale.

I got why my parents had looked at me that way. I touched my face with my hand/paw just to make sure that that was really me.

" I'm a monster." it came out barley audible.

"no were not! we're a lycanthrope." he said sounding very sad at what I'd said.

It was at this moment a thought hit me what would mate think? would she still want me like this? I started to panic as my mind played awful scenes of her rejecting me and being disgusted by what I looked like.

I heard yelling from pack members they were getting closer so I got up and ran this time on two legs instead of four.

a/n

welp i finally updated im just gonna say sorry and promise to update soon as always please comment vote and follow tell me what you thought i always love to read yalls comments love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 890 40
Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she trespasses on a pack territory and is forced...
1.9M 46.4K 34
Assyria is the mermaid with the long, weird name, the daughter to one of the oceans most powerful mer leaders and sister to a bunch of over protectiv...
14M 242K 40
When Sutton Collins moves to the middle-of-nowhere-Michigan, she's sure her life is over. She's sure she'll die of boredom, living in a small town su...
630 40 11
A storm strikes Kaloko-Honokōhau reef, displacing Kalani and her brothers. Far from home and inexperienced on land, they are faced with troubles. But...