My angel- Kiribaku

By randomwriter_12

Kirishima moves in with Bakugou (enough said, right?) And Kirishima learns about his soulmate, his pervious... More

First encounter
School
Partner projects
A Dream?
Date?
Cake
Sunday
Worksheet
Rain
Fever
Meeting her
Muwa ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)
Sleepover
Confusion
Tagged??
Angels
Apologize
Puff
Baby bakugou
(Spicy) curry
hanging out
pt 2
sleepover
sleepover 2
sleepover 3
swimming
Surprise!
Confession
tellings
stargazing

study

4.9K 229 236
By randomwriter_12

Kirishima pov

The weekend flew by, and soon enough, Monday came again. He woke that morning with a usual flutter in his heart. His thoughts instantly went to a certain blonde boy when he saw the little dog curled around his feet.

He reached out and stroke the dog's head, yawning. He got out of bed and stretched. The dog grumbled and jumped off the bed as well.

Kirishima then headed into the bathroom to freshen up. As he stepped into the hallway, Bakugou came out of his room, awake and ready to go.

"Good morning."

Bakugou glances at him, "yeah, morning."

Kirishima yawned again and headed into the bathroom.

The pair ate breakfast and got ready to head for school. They grabbed their backpacks and headed out the door.

They were about halfway there when Bakugou said, "So we can start today?" in his usually gruff voice.

Confused, Kirishima asked, "start what?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "tutoring, idiot."

Kirishima lit up, "really? Awesome! Thank you so much Bakugou!"

"whatever."

--------

"ugghhh, this test is going to be brutal." Kaminari groaned, pulling a chair to kirishima's desk.

The teacher had given up teaching for the rest of class so they had free time.

"yeah!" Mina complained, "I don't even know what they're talking about half of the times!"

"you guys might need tutor," Sero said, he smiled, "luckily, you have me!"

"didn't you get like, a 70 on you r last test?" Kaminari asked.

"ehh, that's not important. " Sero said, "I can still tutor you!"

"I have a tutor!" Kirishima said excitedly.

"really?" they asked, all turning to him.

"Bakugou's agreed to tutor me!"

"really?! How'd you get Mr. Grumpypants to agree?" kaminari asked.

"what the fuck did you just call me?" Bakugou turned, a murderous glint in his eyes.

"yikes! Protect me Sero!" he said as he slunk behind him.

"hey!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and he pulled his chair over as well.

"hey, guess what? We got a puppy!" Kirishima said happily, "it's a Pomeranian, super puffy, and it's got really angry eyes! It looks just like Bakugou!"

"really? A puppy? Awwe" Mina gushed, "I wanna see it sometimes!"

"me too!" Kaminari said, "you said it looks like Bakugou? That's pretty funny."

"it does not look like me!" Bakugou protested.

"totally does. " Kirishima said, not even leaving room for argument.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"you guys should come over and see it sometimes!" 

"no way!" bakugou grumbled.

Mina pouted, "awwww, Bakugou! Please? I want to see the bakupup."

"pretty please?" kirishima asked.

Bakugou glanced at him a looked away, a frown on his face.

"whatever, but not today. You have tutoring."

"yes! Thanks Bakugou." kirishima grinned.

Mina looked at Bakugou with a sly smile on her face. Bakugou noticed and turned, "what're you looking at, pinky?"

"it's just that you guys are really cut-" she was cut off by kirishima. Who covered her mouth with his hand.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"oooOoohhh, Kiiirrrishima?" Kaminari asked, very loudly.

Red, Kirishima said, "it's not like that!!"

"Mmmm, RigHt." kaminari said, crossing his arm.

"aww, look, The almighty Bakugou is blushing!" Sero snikered.

"the fuck, no way in hell am I blushing!"

Kirishima looked at him, bakugou, did,  indeed have a pink hue on his cheeks. He chuckled.

Kaminari laughed, "look at this blushing bakugou!"

"do you want to fucking die?" bakugou asked, standing up.

"scary!" he laughed and hid behind Sero.

"kacchan?" a voice asked curiously.

All five heads turned towards the voice. It was Midoriya, of course,  who else would call Bakugou 'kacchan'?

"what do you want, shitty nerd? "
"A-ah, nothing! I-i was just wondering what was going on, you all were yelling.…"

"hey, that's really rude bakugou!"
Kirishima scolded.

Bakugou tched, "whatever." and slipped back into his seat.

"sorry about him," Kirishima smiled and sat down as well.

The class turned back to their conversations.

Mina snickered, which cause bakugou to shot a glare, "what're laughing at? Huh?"

"nothing~" Mina said happily.

--------

The two finally made it home after what seemed like 'forever'

Kirishima feed the dog and changed the water.

"let's go to my room. "Bakugou said, tilting his head in that direction.

"sure! Let me get my stuff."

He ruffled through his bag and grabbed his notes and homework, "let's go! "

Bakugou rolled his eyes and turned, "come on then. "

"so what do you need help with?" Bakugou asked once they both sat down at his desk.

"probably math... " Kirishima pulled out his homework and notes.

"well, tell me when you need help. " as he began working on his work. 

Kirishima nodded and started, the first few problems were expectingly easy, however, once he got to a more complex problem, he was stumped.

His brows furrowed in concentration and after a few minutes, he scratched out the problem, frustrated.

"which one is it?" Bakugou asked and he leaned over and peered over Kirishima's shoulder.

Kirishima's face heated slightly and his heart began to beat a little faster at how close they were. Bakugou continued to look at the problem and Kirishima looked as well, ignoring his reactions.

"oh, so, since he has 7 times the amount, that would be 7x and plus 39 because of the added and then it would equal...?" Bakugou looked expectingly at kirishima.

"uhhhhhh... 3x-14?"

"right, so solve that first. "

Kirishima didn't needed to be told twice.

"... Okay got it! "

Bakugou went on, explaining and how to do it.

Kirishima nodded and followed along, hanging onto his every word.

About twenty minutes later. He was almost done.

"one more problems!" he said proudly.

Bakugou nodded, "hurry up,  we'll take a break once you finish. 

Kirishima nodded and looked down at the problem and groaned, "it's a proof problem. "

"so? "

"I suck at these. "

Bakugou sighed, "you are a moron. "

"hey! "

"so, ab and xy are  congruent,  and cd and wz are congruent. So how would you know ad and xz are congruent?" bakugou explained as his pointed at the line segments on the paper.

"cause the two added together would be the same. " Kirishima glanced at bakugou. Was it just or was he sitting a lot closer? Maybe he was overthinking it.  

"right so what property is that?"

"multi- aaddditison?"

Bakugou nodded. "put it down."

"right! " Kirishima smiled, maybe he wasnt as dumb as he thought...

Hello dear readers, things are kinda ridiculous right now for me, but first...

I am so, so sorry for abruptly dissapear like I did. Honestly I couldn't help it,  and I'm very sorry, I had no access to Wat tap for about two weeks I might not be able to reply to your comments and I apologize. 

So ill keep updating, and Ill try my best, but I don't know the speed I can get these out.  Again I apologize, and just know that I freaking love Of y'all peeps.  Later! (thanks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 877 30
Kiribaku- kirishima And bakugou shared a dorm together when they start noticing small things about each other. They both have had a traumatic past, b...
1.7M 42.1K 45
Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki move in together after leaving UA. Bakugou and Kirishima walk in on Todoroki naked. Everything falls apart from there...
8.3K 476 65
Kirishima has a crush on Bakugo. But when that plan goes south, his best friend tries to cheer him up. I wonder how that's gonna go.
One Dance By JIN!

Fanfiction

52K 2.7K 31
Bakugou just wants to be the top hero. Kirishima just wants to dance. Kirishima and Bakugou had been pining over each other over the course of their...