Heritage

By kylowatt

WARNING!! RATED R SEXUAL CONTENT 18+ I lean against the bathroom wall and sigh, sliding down it until I'm sit... More

Meet The Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

62 4 7
By kylowatt

~Mylie~

I get a ride home with Sadie after school, too lazy to walk. I think about Zach as I stare out the car window, sighing happily.

"How's your boyfriend?" Sadie jokes.

"He's not my boyfriend." I scoff.

"He's hot, and he clearly likes you, you clearly like him... He's your boyfriend." She states.

She's kinda right, but we barely know each other and we just met, AND we're not official. So, not my boyfriend.

"Well, we're not official yet then." I roll my eyes.

"Mhm, yet." She smirks as she turns onto my street.

Sadie parks and I hop out of the car, thank her for the ride, and walk up to the front door of my house. As I walk in, I am overwhelmed with arguing and yelling.

"Look at you!! You need to leave before My-" Jax stops mid-sentence as he sees me walk in the door.

I shut the door behind me slowly, shocked by the sight of my mother. She looks 20 pounds lighter, she's pale and sickly, I can see her elbow bones and her collarbone pokes out of her short black v-neck shirt. She has on light blue skinny jeans and her lower half looks a whole size smaller, my mom has always been on the thinner side, but I've never seen her this malnourished and just sick looking.

"M-Mom?" I stutter, my voice barely above a whisper, tears filling my eyes.

She gives me a sad smile and meets my eyes, she looks mostly expressionless, but there's a hint of sadness and longing.

"Hey My.." She says softly, her hands shaking and she itches her arms.

"Mom was just leaving, she needs money that no one here has," Jax states bluntly, glaring at our mother.

"You do have money, you're lying to me!" My mom suddenly snaps at him, catching me and Jax off guard.

"I spent the rest of our money on FOOD to feed us!! Why the fuck would I give you money to go buy more drugs anyway?!" Jax yells, stepping closer to her.

I wince slightly at those words, closing my eyes letting the tears stream down my face as I ball my fists, letting my fingernails dig into my skin. Why did she have to come here today, after having such a good day before all this bullshit.

My mother growled lowly like an animal and stomped towards the door, shoving past me like I meant nothing to her. The sound of the door slamming makes me jump and I immediately crumble to the ground, overwhelmed with anger and confusion and sadness. I scream and cry uncontrollably, covering my face with my hands, the sight of my mother looking the way she did broke me. She looked so ill and unhealthy, the only thing on her mind was money for drugs. She didn't ask us how we were doing, what's going on in our lives, nothing. She said two words to me then shoved me out of her way like I suddenly wasn't her daughter. I feel heartbroken...

"Hey hey hey.. You're alright, it's alright, please don't cry." Jax immediately runs up to me, sits next to me on the floor and pulls me into his arms as I broke down.

He rubs my back soothingly, shushing me and kissing the top of my head as I slowly calm down, I whimper loudly as my body tries to relax and stop shaking. Jax squeezes me tightly and keeps me engulfed in his arms, rocking us back and forth on the floor slowly.

"Shhh... It's alright Mylie, I'm here.. I'll always be here. I know our situation is pretty shit right now, but we're going to get through it. Just like how we did when we lost dad, we moved past and started living again, we can do that again, I know it. I love you My." Jax whispered softly in my ear.

I really needed those words, he's right, we can get through this. I sniffle and look up at Jax sadly, nodding and hugging him back tight. We sigh sadly in unison and I lay my head on his chest.

"I think I'm gonna go clear my head and shower and shit, I don't know." I smile sadly at him.

"Of course, go ahead." Jax nods and helps me off the floor.

"Love you." I smile and run upstairs to my room before Jax can reply.

It's already getting kinda dark out so I turn on the lights and walk into the bathroom, I place my hands on the sink and lean over it, staring at myself in the mirror. I look like ass, my eyes are swollen and my skin is irritated and blotchy, it always gets like that when I cry. I wet my hands with warm water and rub my face gently, after I dry it with a washcloth I turn on the speaker I keep in my bathroom. I connect my phone to it using Bluetooth and turn on my shower playlist, which is fun of hype and happy songs to get me dancing in the shower. I smile and undress, already feeling better thanks to the music playing, the song is 'Happier' by Marshmellow. It's one of my favorite songs right now so its helping cheer me up a lot. I finish undressing and hop in the shower, the warm water hitting my bare skin and comforting me. I lean against the shower wall and sigh, listening to the music and thinking about this whole situation...

After my shower, I sit on my bed in my robe and messy bun, letting my hair air-dry. I put my favorite lotion on my body and slide on underwear, I don't put on a bra because I'm not going anywhere. I keep my robe on a little while longer until I feel like changing into pj's, I put on baby blue short shorts and a thick black sweatshirt, which I'm pretty sure it's Jax's actually. I lay on my bed and watch Youtube videos on my laptop when I hear my phone vibrate.

"I miss hangin with ya bestie. :/"

It's a text from Sadie. I smile at the text and decide to text back immediately.

"I miss you more, wanna get drunk and sleepover? ;)"

"Ummm is that even a question?? I'll be over in an hour."

I laugh and leave her on read, tonight will be fun. I sprint downstairs and see Jax sitting on the couch on his phone, I run and tackle him, laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey! Sadie is sleeping over, wanna get us some alcohol?" I sing in a weird voice, smacking his chest and arms playfully.

"What the hell? Are you two like alcoholics now?" He laughs.

I nod and smirk, still laughing.

"Mmmaybe, I wanna have a fun night with my bestieee, you can join us too if ya want." I smile innocently.

"Fine fine. Crazy teens, damn." He laughs and shoves me off him.

Jax gets up off the couch and grabs his car keys, it's truly awesome having a brother over 21. He waves at me and says he'll be back in a few before he walks out the door and shuts it behind him. I get up and walk into the kitchen, going to the fridge and grabbing a soda when I hear a knock on the door, I open the can and take a sip as I walk to the front door, expecting it to be Jax saying he forgot something.

I almost drop the soda in surprise as I see who's at my front door.

"Zach?!" I squeak, my eyes going wide and my lips part slightly.

He smirks and looks me up and down without saying a word and I suddenly remember what I look like, shit.

"Hey gorgeous." His eyes meet mine and he winks.

"How'd you find where I live?" I laugh nervously.

"I followed you guys in my car after school today and decided I would stop by later. Is that a problem?" He raises his brow.

"No no not at all, I'm just surprised, and a little creeped out. Come in?" I move to the side and give him some space to walk into my house.

He chuckles, walks in slowly and smiles looking around.

My house is fairly small, downstairs at least, there's an open floor plan so there are no walls, you can see the dining room, living room, and kitchen all at once. My kitchen is small and semi-modern, we got new appliances around 5 years ago, the walls are a light tan/beige and the cabinets are dark brown with silver accents, the floor is black stained hardwood. The dining room is even smaller, its a pale blue-gray color with the same black hardwood, but since its basically just me and Jax living here, no one really uses it. Our living room is the biggest and takes the most space out of the bottom floor, the couch fits 8 people comfortably and there's a light beige wood coffee table with silver metal trim. There's a 46-inch TV mounted on the wall surrounded by floral hanging art.

"Cute." He says.

"Thanks, want a soda?" I ask and point to the soda in my hand.

"Yea sure." He shrugs and nods.

I walk into the kitchen, letting him follow behind.

I hear him mumble something and turn around, raising an eyebrow.

"You say something?" I look back at him and realize he's staring at my ass in my short shorts.

He snaps out of his trance and locks eyes with me.

"I said damn." He smirks and winks at me.

I turn around to hide my blushing cheeks and keep walking to the kitchen to the fridge, I grab him a soda and close the fridge, leaning against the counter as he takes it and opens it.

"Thank you, you home alone?" He takes a sip of his soda.

"Yea, until my brother gets back from the store." I nod and take a sip of my soda.

"Great, I've been needing to do something." He puts his soda down and steps closer to me until he's barely a step away, his face inches from mine as he wraps his hands around my waist, gripping tightly. I suck in a sharp breath as he pulls me against him suddenly and attaches his lips to my neck, he sucks on it softly, leaving a light mark. I moan softly, overwhelmed with emotions, one being the fear of Jax walking in and finding us. I gently push on his chest, whispering in his ear.

"My brother might walk in any second." I bite my bottom lip hard, suppressing a moan as he nibbles on my neck.

"Don't care." He growls as he leans his head back up and stares into my eyes. He lifts me up suddenly by my ass and sits me on the kitchen counter. He cups my cheeks gently and licks his lips slowly, watching as I do the same. He smirks and looks me up and down one more time before he smashes his lips against mine desperately, he grabs my ass and pulls my hips against his stomach. I moan into our kiss and grip the back of his head, pulling his hair, I could care less if Jax walked in right now, the taste of his lips is addicting and I never wanna stop kissing him. I kiss him deeper, slipping my tongue between his lips and intertwine my tongue with his. He moans into my mouth and spanks me, making me squeal and giggle into our kiss. He pulls away and pants softly.

"Fuck, you don't know how bad I've wanted to kiss you." He sighs and smirks at me.

"Wow.." I laugh and hold onto the back of his neck, my face extremely red from blushing.

Zach leans in again and kisses me softly, rubbing my hips gently as he bites my bottom lip and pulls on it. I blush harder and rub the back of his neck slowly as he covers my lips and face in soft kisses, pulling me closer by my waist. I giggle and pull him close, leaning down to kiss his neck, my hands slide down to his chest and I feel how strong it is.

There's a knock on the door.

"Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." I panic, pushing him away gently and hopping off the counter. Zach grabs my arms firmly and holds me still facing him.

"You'll be fine." He smiles calmingly and rubs my arms. I nod and walk towards the door, silently praying it's not Jax.

Zach follows me back to the door and stands behind me as I open the door. It's Sadie.

"Hey, bestie! Ready for our fun sl-" She stops mid-sentence as she notices there's a boy standing behind me.

"Oh.. Hello." She raises an eyebrow at him and steps into the house, I close the door behind her and let her introduce herself to Zach.

"I'm Sadie, the best friend." She sticks her hand out and shakes his hand firmly.

"Hey, I'm Zach. The boyfriend." He smirks at her.

The boyfriend?? What the hell is happening right now, Zach winks at me, he knows what he's doing, torturing me.

"Oh? My didn't tell me she had a boyfriend..." She turns and gives me her 'WTF My' look, I shrug.

This is gonna be a long night...

~~~~~

Yoooo, this chapter was so fun to write!

It's definitely my favorite so far, all the emotions and time that was put into this is awesome.

At the top of the chapter is Sadie again, isn't she so cute? :)

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Ily and thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
1.1M 59.5K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
37.6K 2.7K 23
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...