Fan of Yours

By yuashua005

A story revolves around Y/N, a boy who dreams to be a Kpop idol and to see his favorite member of the korean... More

Note
Fan of Yours Chapter 1 - The Story Begins
Fan of Yours Chapter 2 - Failure
Fan of Yours Chapter 3 - Reboot
Fan of Yours Chapter 4 - Winner
Fan of Yours Chapter 5 - Who is she?
Fan of Yours Chapter 6 - Bye for now
Fan of Yours Chapter 7 - It's you
Fan of Yours Chapter 8 - Trainee
Fan of Yours Chapter 9 - Preparations
Fan of Yours Chapter 10 - Star
Fan of Yours Chapter 11 - Debut
Fan of Yours Chapter 12 - Be Mine
Fan of Yours Chapter 13 - Real Her
Fan of Yours Chapter 14 - Two of us
Fan of Yours Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Fan of Yours Chapter 16 - Achievement
Fan of Yours Chapter 17 - Longing
Fan of Yours Chapter 18 - First Kiss
Fan of Yours Chapter 19 - Career or Love
Fan of Yours Chapter 20 - The Choice
Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans
Fan of Yours Chapter 22 - Leader
Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision
Fan of Yours Chapter 24 - Family
Fan of Yours Chapter 25 - Oh no
Fan of Yours Chapter 26 - First Time
Fan of Yours Chapter 27 - Good News
Fan of Yours Chapter 28 - Go or not?
Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home
Fan of Yours Chapter 30 - Together again
Fan of Yours Chapter 31 - Day 1
Fan of Yours Chapter 32 - Irene
Fan of Yours Chapter 33 - Back to work
Fan of Yours Chapter 34 - Who
Fan of Yours Chapter 36 - New Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 37 - Manager Kang
Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!
Fan of Yours Chapter 39 - Worry No More
Fan of Yours Chapter 40 - Meet up
Fan of Yours Chapter 41 - Attempt
Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend
Fan of Yours Chapter 43 - Safety
Fan of Yours Chapter 44 - First Win
Fan of Yours Chapter 45 - Invitation
Fan of Yours Chapter 46 - Comfort
Fan of Yours Chapter 47 - Getting Better
Fan of Yours Chapter 48 - Practice
Fan of Yours Chapter 49 - Entrance
Fan of Your Chapter 50 - Rise
Should I do more? XD
Not an update hehe

Fan of Yours Chapter 35 - Bye, Manager

1.6K 45 5
By yuashua005

"O-oh?" you said in surprise.

"Y/N, right? And you're Jaehyun. I'm Ji Eun" she introduced.

"Y-yeah I know y-you sunbae" you said.

"Hahahaha you looked surprised. Come on, I'm not gonna bite" Ji Eun joked.

"I'm s-sorry sunbae, I can't believe I can see you in this place" you said.

"Hahaha it's okay, I just saw you went inside that store. I also buy things there since it is cheaper than others" Ji Eun said.

"Are you the one a while ago outside the store?" Jaehyun asked and Ji Eun nodded.

"By the way, I'm a fan of your group. I hope you get more recognition soon" Ji Eun said.

"Oh t-thank you sunbae" you said while looking at her beautiful innocent face.

"So, I'll go ahead. I just waited for you to come out so that I can greet you" Ji Eun said.

"Oh really? Thank you sunbae" you said and Ji Eun smiled.

"I'll see you at the music shows" Ji Eun said and smiled

"By the way, can I get your contact number?" Ji Eun asked.

"W-what? C-contact number?" you said in surprise.

"Yeah, so that we can be closer" Ji Eun said.

You gave her your contact number and Ji Eun left.

"Hey, did she just get your contact number?" Jaehyun went to you as soon as she left.

"Yeah, she wants to get closer with us" you said.

"'us'? Did you see her face when looking at you? It seems like Ji Eun sunbaenim likes you" Jaehyun said.

"What are you talking about? Come on, let's go back to the dorm, they need these things to start cooking" you said.

You walked went back to the dorm.

"Hey hey hey guys!" Jaehyun shouted as soon as you enter the dorm.

"What is it? You're really loud hyung" Ki Kwa said to Jaehyun.

"Can you believe this? When we were walking back from the store, someone get Y/N's contact number" Jaehyun said.

"Eh? Really? Maybe she's our fan" Jae Kwon said.

"Not just a fan" Jaehyun said.

"What? Is she a celebrity?!" Li Xua said.

"No waaaay!" Jae Kwon said.

"Yeeeeaaah! It's true!" Jaehyun said making them to believe to him.

"Who is it?" Ki Kwa askied.

"Ji Eun sunbaenim" Jaehyun answered.

"W-what? Ji Eun? Lee Ji Eun?" Jae Kwon said in surprise.

"Yeah! Lee Ji Eun" Jaehyun said.

All of your members looked at you while you're unpacking the things you bought.

"Hyung! No waaay! Ji Eun sunbae asked your contact number?" Jae Kwon asked and went to you but you refuse to answer.

"Come on hyung! Did she really asked your contact number?" Jae Kwon asked wanting you to answer him.

"Yeah, she wants to get closer to us so maybe soon she will hang out with us" you said.

Jae Kwon jumped in excitement.

"Ji Eun sunbaenim is really my crush since her debut. Her style just suits my taste and I love her music" Jae Kwon said.

"Will I end up like you too hyung? You just like Sana sunbaenim before, right?" Jae Kwon asked.

"And now, you two are dating. I hope I can end up like you too" Jae Kwon added.

"Yeah, but for you hmmmmm I think it will not be possible" you joked and laughed.

"Just kidding, alright, you can now start cooking these" you added and went to your room

Jae Kwon and Li Xua started cooking for the party.

*Phone rings*

"Yes jagi?" you answered.

"Nothing, I just miss your voice" Sana said which made your heart flutter.

"Eyyy! We just came back from the store for the foods and guess who we saw" you said.

"Who?" Sana asked.

"Ji Eun sunbaenim" you answered.

"Oh really? You saw her there? So she also went to that store" Sana said.

"Yeah, she said that she is a regular customer there" you said.

"She even asked my contact number, she wants to be close with the members" you added.

"Wow! Ji Eun sunbaenim said that?" Sana said.

"Yup, I really can't say anything while talking to her. I think I was starstruck by her" you said.

"Even me will feel the same hahaha" Sana said.

"Did you rest already?" you asked.

"Yup, I was able to nap for a few minutes, I feel better now" Sana said.

"Okay that's good" you said.

"Alright, I'll hang up and you now prepare for the party for Manager Kim" Sana said.

"Okay jagi! I love you" you said sweetly

"I love you too!" Sana answered sweetly.

You went out to prepare for the party when a message was received.

"Hi Y/N, it's Ji Eun. I'm glad I was able to meet you. I hope I can meet you all soon!" Ji Eun's message.

"Hey guys, Ji Eun messaged me" you said and gave them your phone.

Jae Kwon was the first one run to get the phone.

"Woooow! I can't believe this! Ji Eun sunbae wants to meet me soon" Jae Kwon said.

"She didn't said 'Jae Kwon'" you joked and laughed.

After a few hours of preparation, Manager Kim arrived.

"Wow, you all prepared this" Manager Kim said as soon as he entered the dorm.

"Yes, we want you to leave with a happy face and not a sad face" you said.

"Wow that's heart warming" Manager Kim said.

You started the farewell event for Manager Kim, you prepared songs for him, gave him gifts and many more.

While eating

"You know guys, I worked as a manager in PYJ for so long and you guys are the one that I became the closest" Manager Kim said.

"I'm glad that I was a manager of this group that can soar high in the future" Manager Kim added.

"That was touching!" Ki Kwa said.

"I know it will be hard for losing a manager but I hope you can find someone that is more better than me" Manager Kim said.

"No one can be like you Manager Kim, you did a great job for being our manager, thanks a lot" you said.

You all started to eat and eat and eat.

After the event

"So yeah, I think I will not be able to go here before our departure. Thank you for this farewell party. I hope we'll see each other soon" Manager Kim said.

"Thank you Manager Kim, we hope to see you too soon. Take care there" Jaehyun said.

"Don't forget us Manager Kim, I hope you can be our manager again soon" you said.

"Hahaha! if that will happen, I will gladly be your manager again" Manager Kim said.

"So yeah, I think I need to go, thanks again for the foods and these gifts. Take care guys! Fighting!" Manager Kim said and left.

You all watch him leave before going back inside.

"Manager Kim is such a great manager, I hope the best for him" Jae Kwon said.

"Yeah, he treat us like his children that's why we feel at ease when we are with him" Li Xua said.

"Let's hope the best for him, come on, let's get inside, it's getting cold" you said and went back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...
2.5K 147 8
A aspiring music artist Y/N wakes up early to begin a long day at work, but a freakish event that she could have never predicted leads her into encou...
1.5K 134 11
Finding herself reincarnated into the very novel she once read, Y/N faces the challenge of surviving this new life. Despite her determination to live...
8.8K 457 16
The closed page of Y/n's life has opened once again. Chaeyoung and Y/n. They are the pain and medicine, the reason why they could still hold on. Eve...