♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[26]}

2.2K 113 14
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Why do you resist me ?
I can help you achieve your goals...
Just embrace the power I give to you ....
If only you did earlier , you could've won the battle ...
Let me help you...

I don't know you ...

"Dear ?"
"Dear ?"

I woke up from the darkness , and saw myself in Recovery girl's clinic .

"Huh ? What ? Oh..." I remembered what happened. I lost the match against Bakugo.

"Tch... How frustrating" I tightened my grip on the blanket.

"Don't feel bad dear , you did your best out there" Recovery girl said as she approaches me. "You showed great strength , and I am sure there are pros who are willing to take you in"

"That's not it" I said. "I didn't beat Bakugo. I didn't win ... I didn't prove myself" I started to tear up.

"How embarrassing ... The daughter of two pro heroes , lost. I want to live up to their name. But- I'm just a failure a weakling"

Recovery girl rubbed my back , comforting me.

"There there little one ... Don't blame yourself. You did what you could do. You've exceeded your limits" She said.

"But I have to go beyond" I muttered.

"You don't have to rush things" she said in a tender voice. "You still have a long way ahead of you. I believe you are bound to reach your goal"

I looked at the caring old lady. "Recovery girl ..."

"Now , don't mope around. You made them proud ... I'm sure if your parents were here , they'd be happy to see their daughter giving her all out there" She said as she gave me my glasses and face mask.

"You better go , the young man I healed awhile ago waited patiently for you to wake up" I didn't know who was she talking about.

When I left her clinic I was surprised to see Shoto there , in bandages ! Wait - Did I just miss the finals ?!!

"Your awake now , good" he said in a monotone voice.

"I-I missed the final fight" I said in disappointed tone. "Shoto , did you -"

"I lost" He plainly said.

I was surprised , so Bakugo won !? I couldn't believe it.

"The awarding ceremony won't begin unless you've woken up" Shoto spoke. "Come , they're waiting" he then started to walk.

"I just missed the finals ...What bad luck" I said in a down voice.

Seeing the bandages around Shoto , did Bakugo beat him up that badly ? How strong is that demon !?

"I heard you" Shoto said.

"Hm ?"

"During my fight with Midoriya... I heard what you said"

"Oh ..."

"You and Midoriya said the same things ... Now , I don't know anymore what to do" he looked at his left hand.

"Shoto" I held his left hand. "Restart... You've conquered the first hurdle"

"Neose ..." His eyes widened , he then looked away.

"There you two are !" A man said. "The awarding is about to begin , come let me lead you to your designated area. Bakugo's already there" He must be a facilitator.

As we arrived to the area he said , I was shocked at what they did to Bakugo.

Did they just restrain him and put a dog mask ?!

He looks terrifying , plus that angered expression on his face.

"Come on now , Todoroki you'll be standing on the right while Satori on the left" the man guided.

"Iida should've been standing beside you but an errand occured" he said

Iida left ? I wonder why ...

Then the platform started to raise us as we placed ourselves.

As the top opened , it revealed the stadium.

I guess its the awarding ceremony.

The media was there taking pictures of us.

I looked down , hiding my face. Hoping noone would recognize me. But I think the attention was all at Bakugo.

He looked like a captured beast.

"In addition to Satori , there is also Iida in third place , but he left early for family reasons. Thank you for your understanding !" Midnight did a pose.

I just sweatdropped.

It would be nice that Iida is here standing beside me , at least I'd have someone to chat to.

As the awarding of medals begins , it was All might who'd be awarding us.

Funny , as All might did his introduction , it was the same time Midnight announced as well. Which results in noone understanding what they just said.

I was the first one to be award.

Allmight approaches me and carries my medal.

"Young Satori , congratulations" He said as he puts the medal on my neck. "You are very strong"

"T-thank you"

He then gave me a hug."The way you fought today reminded me of your mother and father" my eyes widened. Allmight met them...

"I can see you are doing your best to follow in their footsteps. I'm sure , wherever they are they are proud to see their daughter giving it her all... Just becareful" he said then pulled away from the hug.

"Allmight ... I will" I nodded.

He then procceeded on giving the other medals to Shoto and Bakugo. But my thoughts were occupied by my parents.

Are they proud of me ?
Are grandpa and Haru-nii watching ?
Have a proved to them I am strong ?

I don't have to hear the answer from others. Because it already lies within me...

~~~

After the awarding we headed back to school to pack up.

"Good work" Aizawa-sensei said in a boring tone. "So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you , but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back" he explained.

"So rest well"

"Yes sir !" We all responded.

It was time to go home , and I realize I'll be heading home alone. Iida left ... I wanted to walk with Shoto but Endeavor fetch him in their privae service.

Well , I'll be fine going alone.

I then reached the school gate when I heard someone cursing. "Tch ! Crap !" Other foul languages I don't wanna say ...

I looked to see who it is and it was the ash blonde demon- I mean- Bakugo !

"What are you looking at ?" He looked at me with his menacing eyes.

"Uh , n-nothing ! Nothing !" I stammered.

"Then get lost !" Bakugo shouted.

I want to leave , but I feel like I wanna say something to Bakugo.

"Thank you" the words came out of my mouth.

Bakugo looked confused. "Huh ? What are you talking about"

I took of my face mask to speak better. "Bakugo , thank you for not holding back ! And ... For finally calling me by my name !"

"What do you mean -uh" He must've realized it.

"For you to finally call me by my name during our battle means ... You are starting to acknowledge me !" I spoke up confidently.

He looked at me , his eyes widened.

~~~

Katsuki's P.O.V.

Tch ... This moron . Always getting on my nerves. I wanna punch her so hard , but something's stopping me.  Neose Satori , why do you annoy me so much ?!

"Eh ? Bakugo ? Are you alright ?" She looks at me.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME !" I pushed her away.

"Ah !" She looks happy.

"What is it !?"

"You didn't call me hippie or any other nickname" she said happily.

Tch , is this girl crazy ? Doesn't she get it ? She must be stupid ! I don't want her here !

"So are we starting to be friends ?" She asked out of the blue.

"What the ? Are you mocking me ?!"

"No , I'm befriending you"

I don't understand her. At times she looks serious and driven , then she could be weak and get nervous , and ... A natural born airhead.

I sighed , I think she won't leave sooner or later.

"Come , let me walk you home" I said.

"Eh ?"

"Eh ? That's your only reaction !?!"

"Nothing ! Nothing ! Its just ... Its so sudden for you to do that" she said.

"Tch ... Moron" I then started to walk. "Come on , its getting late"

She then followed and walked behind me.

"Bakugo ... I envy you" she started to speak.

"What do I care ?"

"Just hear me out !!!! You always keep your word ... You promised to everyone you'd be no. 1 and you did it. Your amazing. Even with that huge ego of yours"

"Do you wanna get punched ?!" I looked at her but she doesn't seem scared.

"I'm saying is that ... I admire you Bakugo" She said , I can tell she was smiling underneath her mask.

Fuck ! What the ?! What is this I'm feeling !? It can't be ... No !

This girl ?!

Do I -

"Bakugo , thanks for walking me home ! See you at school" She said then ran off into their school building.

"Tch..."

Its just because today she didn't disappoint.

"I'll get stronger and show you , I'm going to get better and become a great hero ! You'll regret  saying that I'm not a challenge"

I take back my words , even if it is against my will.

Satori , you are damn stronger than what I thought you'd be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 152 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...