Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Under The Influence

Tell Him He's Dreamin'

204 10 12
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

Jensen was walking into the hotel complex with his bag over his shoulder, feeling tired from working so much. There was only one person that could make his worries and stress disappear at the snap of their fingers by just being in the same room as him. Jensen's gaze sets upon said person, he bites down on his bottom lip as he stares at her.

She looks up from the group of people she was with, tearing herself away from the conversation to meet his gaze.

The two meet each other half way, Jensen dropping his bag on the floor, not caring about it as he lifts Allison off the ground. Allison giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She looks down at his face, a loving smile on his face as his eyes search hers.

"Long day?" She asks as she places a soft kiss on his lips.

Jensen smiles on her lips as he sighs, returning the kiss.

"Yeah, how could you tell?" He asks.

"Because the bags under your eyes are almost as big as the bag that you were carrying on your shoulder." Allison raises an eyebrow.

Jensen chuckles as he sets her down, scratching his head.

"I like to think the bags under my eyes are Gucci...thank you very much." He pokes his tongue out at her.

Allison rolls her eyes as she picks up his bag and takes his hand, pulling him into their room.

"When was the last time you slept?" She asks.

Jensen looks down at his left hand, counting his fingers silently to himself.

"Okay that's it, you're going to take a shower and get some sleep." She says, making her way to the bathroom.

"But I just got here, I want to spend time with my Wife before I have to go back to Vancouver, and you go back to LA." Jensen whines.

Allison smiles at him.

"We have two days together, but we can't do anything if you're sleep deprived." She puts her hands on her hips.

"Let's have one drink, just one...then I'll go to sleep." Jensen pleads.

Allison glares at him.

"Fine, one bourbon." She says, walking to the bar in the corner of the room.

Jensen smirks as he watches her make the drinks.

"You're cute when your bossy." He says.

Allison bites her lip and smiles.

"And you're incredibly annoying when you're trying to be cute." She responds.

"But yet here we are...you married me anyway." Jensen smiles.

Allison chuckles.

"Yeah well, you need to wake up." She says with a stern look on her face.

Jensen furrows his brows.

"Jensen, wake up!" Allison yells.

......

Jensen opens his eyes to see Allison looking down at him as well as Jared, Jensen slowly sits up.

"Wha? What happened?" He asks.

"You blacked out." Allison looks at him.

Jared puts his hand on Jensen's shoulder.

"Yeah...you kinda zoned out then collapsed. Are you sure you're okay?" He asks.

Jensen nods as he stands, he goes to sit on the couch.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little sleep deprived...that's all." Jensen sighs as he rubs his eyes.

Allison looks at him in a concerned manner.

"Is that all it is?" She asks.

Jensen looks up at her with a fake smile.

"Yep." He says.

"Right." Allison says.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Jensen urges.

Allison sighs as she sits down, looking at them both.

"I've spoken to the writers of the show...I told them its best to let go of the story line of our characters being love interests..." She reveals.

Jensen just stares at her.

Jared furrows his brows, looking at Jensen then at Allison. Allison looks at Jared.

"I know our characters have been changed so many times because of our personal relationships but...it helps us figure out what's going on and what we want." She says.

Jensen scoffs.

Jared nods, giving Jensen a brief glare.

"Are you sure about this? Don't you two just wanna talk it out fir..." Jared goes to ask but Jensen interrupts him.

"It's fine, I'm more than happy for that change." He says.

Allison nods.

"Oh okay, cool. I'll pass that on to the writers." She says.

Jensen nods as he stands and scratches the back of his neck.

"Is there anything else?" He asks.

"No, that was it." Allison says.

Jensen gives her a small smile and nods.

"Then you have a good night Allison." He says Then looks at the door.

Allison looks at him confused then gets up, walking to the door, looking back at him before leaving.

Paisley Park...

Prince was sitting in his office, finalising plans for tonight's musical events to unfold at his home. He was just missing one thing, his Wife. He picks up the phone to give her a call.

"Hello?" Allison answers.

"So, when will I be expecting Mrs Nelson to get back home?" Prince asks.

"Soon, why?" She asks.

"Because your Husband wants to take you for a ride." He says.

"Ooh! Finally gonna take me for a ride in that fancy car of yours?" Allison asks.

Prince furrows his brows.

"Which one?" He asks.

"The nice white convertible..." She says.

Prince scoffs.

"Last time I took you for a ride in that car, you kept standing up and got us in trouble with the police..." Prince sighs.

"Aw come on...please?" She asks.

"No." He says.

Prince hangs up, shaking his head.

Once Allison was home, he did take her for a ride...but it was only so they could make an entrance for their event. When Allison found out that's what it was for she slapped him upside the head.

"I can't believe we drove around town just to kill time just to be fashionably late to this event...at our house." Allison glares at him.

Prince laughs, holding his side.

"Don't get an attitude with me, I like spending time with you, even if it's just driving around town for a little while." Prince smirks.

Allison smirks back, pecking his lips before going to walk the carpet. Prince watches her as she gets her photos taken.

His smile getting wider the more he looks at her, but he feels slightly concerned, with how distracted she's been all day.

He walks up to her, posing with her for some photos. Before turning his gaze to her.

"Something on your mind?" He asks.

Allison stares at him, her hands on his chest.

"No, it's just been a big day." She smiles.

Jared's House...

"What the hell was that?" Jared asks.

Jensen furrows his brows.

"What?" He asks.

"The way you were with Allison...I know you're hurt but you're treating her like a stranger. How did you go from protecting her and being there for her through everything to not wanting to do anything with her unless it's from the professional side of things?" Jared asks in disbelief.

Jensen rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Allison only treated me the way she did because she knew I was head over heels in love with her. I would always be at her beckoning call because I would do anything for, Hell I would have died for her. Not anymore." Jensen says, shrugging his shoulders.

Jared shakes his head.

"Now can we just watch the game in peace? Or would you like to lecture me some more?" Jensen asks.

Jared scoffs, sitting back to watch the screen.

"While you think this trying to push Allison out of your life is working...think about how much it'll affect her. Sure she doesn't love you the way you want her to...but she loves you as one of her best friends. She would be devastated that you cut her out." Jared says.

"Yeah well, that's life." Jensen says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3K 29
(Heads up!!! The chapters are jumbled up to chapter 11... I don't know what happened but, yeah... 😅 Please check the chapters to be sure. Thank you...
1.1K 67 22
With her mother fighting for her life in the hospital after a terrible accident, Storm Lyles moves in with her mothers friend since high school and h...
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...
12.2K 530 31
***COMPLETED*** Lady Graylynn has been groomed to be the perfect partner to an important diplomat. It isn't until her twenty birthday that she find...