We Meet Again | e.d

By potterxstronomy

It's now been five years since Xylie left and she has built herself good life, as a singer and a YouTuber. Sh... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
NOTICE (important)
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E

E I G H T

409 8 24
By potterxstronomy

Read author's note at the very end!

Xylie's P.O.V

Emma loved the gift that I bought her, I got her a charm bracelet that said, "To my best friend, my rock, I love you! - Xylie"

It's about two weeks now and Summer has begun and I'm starting to feel some different feelings towards Emma. I don't know what kind of feelings, I just- I see her as more than just my best friend. I- I don't know yet but the twins are staying with Ethan and Grayson tonight in their house so I guess I'll see if anything happens tonight.

Hours later, about 8.30PM 

"Hey Mooper?" I kinda yelled to Emma who was in her room. (it was her childhood nickname, she said it in one of her videos).

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!" She yelled and in just a few moments, she ran in the room with blankets and pillows.

About an hour into the movie, I feel Emma's hand rest on my thigh, she doesn't usually do that so I felt a little weird but I didn't mind mind. But I felt her hand squeeze my thigh and I flinched a little and she noticed.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I just-" I interrupted her by kissing her, I had no idea what the hell I was doing but I liked it so I didn't stop. She was shocked at first but eventually she kissed back, making things turn into a makeout.

She got on top of me, straddling me, not breaking the kiss. Eventually, we both pulled away for air.

"Sorry." I said, getting off of her.

"No, it's fine. I- I liked it."

"You did?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Well, yeah. You didn't like it did you?" She looked down, sad.

"N-no I did, I was just shocked that you liked it."

"I like you." She whispered.

"You what?" I asked, I knew what she said but I wanted to hear her say it again.

"I like you. And I'm sorry for my bad timing after everything that's been going on with the twins and with Ethan but I-" I cut her off.

"I like you too, Em."

She leaned in to kiss me and I kissed her back softly, something about this felt right but at the same time I was unsure because I still had feelings for Ethan; I know why that's an excuse as to why I'm unsure but it is. I pulled her onto my lap and we began kissing again until we were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on our door.

"I'll get it." I smiled at her and she smiled and nodded back as I got up to get the door.

I opened the door to find Larray and Issa.

"Hey bitch." Larray said.  

"Well look who it is, my two favorite gays." I said, causing them to laugh and hearing Emma's laugh from behind me.

"Hey sis." Issa said, as they both hugged me.

"Come on in." I said as I signalled for them to come in, which they happily did. "I was about to start cooking, you guys want some food?" I asked them.

"No it's okay thanks, we're not that hungry. Plus, we're here to take you and Emma out for her birthday." Issa said.

"Guys, I appreciate that, really." Emma started, looking down at her fingers. "But I don't wanna go out tonight. Is that okay?" They nodded and smiled. "Anyways, Xylie's cooking is literal heaven, you guys have got to try it!" She finished, I smirked at the compliment, I learnt my cooking skills from my Mom and both of my Grandmothers; they're all amazing cooks.

"Okay well I'm gonna go start cooking food." I said as I walked out and into the kitchen.

It took about three or four hours but I eventually cooked up some brown stew chicken (it's a Carribbean dish and it is fucking amazing), some Jerk chicken, and for Emma's vegan ass, some vegan baklava (a nut dish, I- it's hard to explain but it's amazing vegan version or not- just Google it if you're too curious). After I set the table and called everybody in.

"Oh my God, girly. This smells like heaven, you didn't have to you know." Larray said, sniffing the air, making me chuckle.

"Bitch, I just got up off my ass to cook a nice meal for everyone and it took me like four hours, shut the fuck up and eat my food." I playfully fired at him, making them all laugh and then they thanked me for making them food.

Like halfway through the meal Issa started sniffling and crying a little, leaving us all confused as hell.

"Are you okay sis?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"This chicken's just so beautiful." He said breaking down which had me dead.

"This baklava's amazing as always, Xy. Thanks for making me my favourite meal." I smiled at her.

"How is this so good?! What the fuck?!" Larray yelled at his spoon full of rice and chicken.

"Guys am I really that good of a cook?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes!" They all yelled at me, making me laugh harder.

We finished up the meal and they all helped me do the dishes and then we went back to the living room for to chat. It's getting a little late now so I suggested we watch some TV.

"So, have you guys watched the series finale of The Originals yet?" I asked them. (Author's note: I love The Vampire Diaries but I love it's spin-off, The Originals better. It's about Klaus Mikaelson and his family, if you haven't watched it then I highly recommend and suggest you watch it.)

"Not yet." They all answered.

"I have a feeling Klaus is gonna di-" Larray interrupted Emma.

"Shhhhh. Don't jinx it bitch!" He yelled playfully making her chuckle.

"No but seriously Julie Plec keeps killing off all of my favorite characters." Issa whined. "Remember in like season three when Cami and Davina died in one episode." He reminded us as I got flashbacks of that depressing episode.

"Oh my God yes! Who've we lost now? Cami, Kol and Davina are back alive again, then we lost Hayley my queen, then Josh. If Klaus dies I'm gonna cry for weeks." I start ranting.

After like 42 minutes we finish the last ever episode of The Originals and let me just say we're all sobbing.

"But why Klaus AND Elijah?!" Issa yelled, crying his eyes out, hugging onto Emma as they both cried to each other.

"Awww I know what the meaning of the ending was!" I screamed at the realization. They all give me a look to say 'well go on then, explain.' So I did. "So you know Elijah promised he'd always be with Klaus no matter what, basically the 'Always and Forever' vow. So obviously to protect Hope, Klaus had to take the Hollow's power and die with it so that it died with him but there's no more The Other Side anymore he didn't know where his like soul would go and he was scared and Elijah obviously didn't wanna leave him to die alone so that's why he died with him so that no matter what happens or where they go, they go together." I started, also crying onto Larray who was also crying. "But like, what about Josh and Hayley, Hayley didn't even get that last dance with Elijah!" I screamed, crying more.

"We need to take our mind off of this, it's Emma's birthday, let's watch a movie and order some snacks on Postmates." Larray said, wiping his tears and trying to change the subject.

We got a bunch of cushions and blankets, Emma and I went to change into some of our sweats and lent Larray and Issa some too. The snacks came and then we put on a Insidious, even though we all hate horror movies but we needed to forget about Klaus and Elijah, we were only this emotional about it because we love the show so much. Larray ans Issa sat on one couch and Emma and I sat on the other cuddling as we usually do. I was thinking about Emma and I kissing earlier and I started smiling uncontrollably while someone is like dying on TV and like, I felt bad but I was too happy, the happiest I've been since I gave birth to the twins.

Something scary happened on TV and Larray Issa and I screamed dramatically whereas Emma just flinched a little before then kissing my forehead and wrapping her arm around me tighter.

It was a nice night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay so I know it's been like what, three nearly four weeks - I'm sorry. School's literally been eating my ass but I just spent two and a half hours including a couple more hours trying to work on other books and I finally finished some stuff. I hope you enjoy this part. Thanks for all of the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 246 12
"so what's your name?" Grayson asks "Taylor" "that's a pretty name" Ethan says "not really" "you look familiar" Gray says "i get that a lot" i say lo...
22.5K 219 18
when emma moves to LA she meets the dolan twins...can she take the hate? *contains sexual content* lmao that was a bad description but just read it i...
791 28 26
Athena and Ethan have been friends for years, Grayson always picked and made fun of Athena. Then one day, everything changed "grayson was different w...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...