𝗈𝗅đ–Ŋ 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 | toget...

By babixdoll

i didn't say 'i love you' to hear it back, i said it to make sure you knew. (previously titled 'in this toget... More

TOGETHER.
OPENING CREDITS.
THE PLAYLIST. 𝗉𝗈𝗏: đ–ŧđ–ē𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 đ–ģ𝗎𝗍 đ–ŋđ–ē𝗅𝗅 đ–ŋ𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆
AESTHETICS.
ACT I.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
ACT II.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
ACT III.
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
ACT IV.
Chapter Fifty-Seven
NEW VERSION

Chapter Nineteen

2.6K 50 1
By babixdoll

"Desperate Kingdom of Love"

If anyone would have told me that I would be married to my best friend and have a baby with him by junior year, I would have told them that they were crazy. But now that I was waking up next to my now husband and the father of my daughter, the morning after we had gotten married, it all seemed surreal to me. Technically the two of us had already been awake this morning, but we went back to sleep as we were tired. Nathan was laying next to me, and I was laying on my side, and I could feel Nathan's arm flopped over my hip. My eyes slowly opened up, and I turned around seeing that Nathan was propped up on his elbow staring at me as I slept.

"Well, that's not creepy at all." I joked, as I rubbed my eye and he laughed.

"Hey, to you too." He said, in a soft deep voice. If there was ever a time that I liked Nathan's voice more than any other time was in the morning. It was the deepest that it would be that day.

"Hey." I said, as I hid behind a pillow slightly. Even now that the two of us were married, he still gave my butterflies. Well, actually they were more like big huge things the size of moths. I still got embarrassed being around him as well, not because he did anything wrong, but just by the way he looked at me and my cheeks would go all red. "I had the strangest dream. . I dreamt we actually got married last night."

"That's weird because. . I had the same dream." He said.

"No."

I pushed the pillow out of my face and looked at Nathan and wore a smile on my face. "Mhm." He said, as Nathan leaned down and kissed me. Even now that we are married, when ever I kissed him it made me feel like the time that we shared our first real kiss, outside my house. It was a feeling that could never get old, as long as I was with him.

"Oh, that's right, we actually did get married." He said, as I grabbed his hand in mine and we intertwined our fingers together. Our gold wedding bands were showing, and I looked at them before bitting down on my bottom lip while smiling at my husband.

"We did get married." I said, not dropping my smile and then I kissed his hand.

"Pretty wild, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah. . how do you feel?"

"I was just watching you sleep, thinking . .-" Nathan started but I interrupted him.

"-. .see creepy." I joked. If I am being completely honest I loved it when Nathan watched me sleep, it made me feel like I was safe a protected. Like no hurt could get to me as long as Nathan was around.

"No, not creepy. . you love it when I watch you sleep. You once told me, that it makes you feel safe. Anyways, like I was saying, I was thinking; let's always be like this." He said, and I smiled at him.

I loved it when Nathan paid attention to the little things that I told him. Right now, the only person that knows about Nathan and I being married is Brooke and she was really mad at me. Not because I did it, but because I didn't invite her and she was mad because she was supposed to be my Maid of Honors. And I did feel bad that she couldn't be there.

But no one was besides Paige.

The person I was really scared to tell was Ben, he had just started coming around to the idea that the two of us were dating. And now that we are married he is going to kill Nathan for asking me in the first place, and then he's going to kill me because I said yes.

"You are such a knucklehead." I said, with a laugh.

"And you're such a dork."

Before I could give Nathan a proper answer to what he had said, his phone started to ring, which wasn't the first time either. I'm not a very heavy sleeper like Nathan is, so I could hear it going off, and it probably went of like 12 times. Nathan sighed. "And then I turned my cell phone back on." He groaned, as he leaned over me to get his phone from the night side and I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight hoping he wouldn't get it.

"No, no, no." I said.

Nathan looked at the Caller ID to see who it was that was calling him, and a small sigh left his lips once he saw the name on his phone. "It's my mom, she's been calling like crazy." He said.

"I know, I could hear it all morning. You know I'm not a heavy sleeper. Wait. . do you think she found out about us?" I asked, and he shock his head.

"No. . she probably just wants her car back." He said.

I nodded my head. "Well, in that case then. .-" I trailed off, as I grabbed the phone from him and rolled over so he couldn't get it from me. "-. .don't worry about it." I said. Nathan laughed at me before he started to tickle me and I started to scream out with laughter.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Gimme that." He said, as he grabbed his phone from my hand as he continued to tickle me. I ran my fingers through his hair while he laid there listening to the voicemail that she had left him. And I have to agree with that he said earlier.

We should always be like this.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Bad news?" I asked. I leaned against the doorfame of mine and Nathan's bedroom, while I held Paige in my arms feeding her a bottle. I looked over at Nathan who was sat down on the edge of our bed and he looked upset by something. Whatever his mom told him, clearly made him very worried.

"My dad's in the hospital, Bree. He had a heart attack."

He said, and my eyes widened and my smile dropped after he said that. Yeah, Dan and I don't get along very much. In fact he hates me, but I still wouldn't what him to die. I mean come on, he's Nathan's father.

I was also very shocked that Deb had just left a thing like that on Nathan's voicemail.

"Oh my god. . is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"I. . I don't know. My mum just left it on my voicemail." He said.

"I'm really sorry, Nate." I said, as I walked into our bedroom and took a seat beside him. Nathan looked down at me and I sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder, and then he laid his on mine. We just sat in silence for a few moments.

"I have to go and see him." Nathan said, breaking the peaceful silence, and then he got up off of the bed and walk over to our bathroom.

"Yeah. . I'll come with you." I said, as I took Paige's bottle from her mouth when she seemed like she didn't want anymore, and then I got up and walked over to the bedside table closer to the door. I set her bottle down and picked up her cloth, throw it onto my shoulder, and then I placed her onto my shoulder and started to burp her.

"Hey, Nate." I called out, before turning around to face him and then he turned to look at me, and stood there staring at me waiting for my next words. "Uh, maybe we should wait to tell them. I mean, about us. . being married." I said.

Nathan looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "They're going to find out sooner or later, Bree." He said, and I nodded my head as I rubbed Paige's back.

"I know. But you're dad hates me, he always has. He thinks I ruined your life. . he hated that we were dating, I don't even want to know how he will react to us being married." I said.

"It's not about him. We're married now, Bree. I'm never gonna hid that. . and you certainly didn't ruin my life, you and Paige make it better everyday." He said, before turning walking into the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I continued to rub Paige's back as I waited for her to burp.

Nathan always knew the right things to say to me, when I was worried about something, and it always seemed to calm me down and make me less stressed about it. But this time it didn't work as well, I was so scared that his parents wouldn't be okay with it or happy for us.

I don't think anyone will be.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Bree, have you seen my gray T-shirt?" Nathan called out from the bathroom. I was stood in Paige's room getting her ready for the day.

"Gimme a minute." I yelled back, as I did up the buttons on Paige's baby grow, and then I picked her up and walked into my and Nathan's bedroom to get the top he was talking about. I know exactly which one it was, it was my favourite shirt of his and it was also the one that he was wearing yesterday. I picked up the t-shirt from the dresser where I throw it yesterday, and then I stood there looking at it as the memory of when Nathan asked me to marry him came flooding back.

Third Person's Point of View

"I want to do something, okay?" Brielle said, as she looked at her boyfriend who was sat on his bed. They two of them had just gotten back to Nathan's apartment, after they had along walk in the rain. Well, Nathan was the one walking while he carried his girlfriend on his back. Brielle had removed her wet top as she spoke to him, revealing the laced red bra she had on underneath.

"Bree."

Nathan's voice was soft. The two of them hadn't really spoken in three days, but they had just made up in the rain outside of her house, about the whole fight that they had gotten into about internet porn. And how Brielle wanted to wait to have sex with him again, and Nathan didn't want to pressure her into anything that she didn't want to do.

"No, Nathan. . it's okay."

She positioned herself between his legs. She looked into his eyes as she pushed some hair behind her ear, and then she let out a deep breath before she pushed her lips onto his. Nathan fell onto his back, and pulled Brielle alone with him, and she couldn't help but laugh through the kiss that they were sharing. The two departed from one another, and their lips were still close to one another, and then Nathan whispered something in a low voice.

"I could love you forever."

"So could I." She whispered back, as she moved away from him slightly so that she could see his face more. She never know what it felt liked to be loved the way that Nathan loved her, but all that she did know was that in that moment she wanted to feel that loved by him and to love him just as much for the rest of their lifes.

"You're are my family now, Bree. The only true thing I have. . as well as our little girl. I never want to lose either of you." He said.

"Nathan, you won't. . I promise."

Brielle noticed that the look in his eyes changed, as did his facial expression, it was a look that she knew very well, a look that he wanted to tell her something but he didn't know how to actually say it to her. The Davis girl raised an eyebrow up at her boyfriend, as she ran her hand through his hair.

"What is it, Nathan?" She asked.

"Marry me."

Those two words were about to change their lives forever, but he meant it when he said it. He wanted nothing more then to marry her, and make their little family become a real one. Brielle blushed as she shock her head, thinking that her boyfriend was just messing around with her, and she then lightly hit his chest.

"Stop it."

Nathan laughed a little at his girlfriend while he shock his head because he could tell that she thought that he was joking. He ran his hand through her wet knotty hair and he kept a wide smile on his face as he loved at the girl he was in love with.

"What. . would you?" He asked.

Brielle shock her head at her boyfriend, with a laugh, and then she rolled over so that he couldn't see her cheeks burning up with embarrassing. Nathan pushed himself up onto his elbow, and put an arm on her hip which caused her turn around so that she was laying on her back, and she looked over at him. He just just sat there smiling down at her.

"Oh. . you're really embarrassing me." She said, as she placed both of her hands on her face, trying to hid her embarrassment. It wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed her mind once or twice since they had become official girlfriend and boyfriend, but she wasn't expecting him to ask her in high school. But she had thought about what it would be like if they were to get married.

She did like the sound of, Brielle Paige Davis-Scott.

"Why not?" Nathan asked.

"Because. . we're in high school, Nate."

"So what?" He said, while he pushed some of her hair out of her face. "We already have a daughter together, that's a bigger step then marriage." He reminded her, and she sighed as she grabbed his hand that was resting across her stomach, and placed it into her's and interlocked their fingers together.

"This because of sex isn't it? Because I want to wait?"

Nathan shock his head. "No. I can see you craving on that one already." He said, and she shock her head at him with a laugh. She knew that he wasn't wrong abut that, she had caved on everything else, it was probably only a matter of time before she caved on that too.

"You maybe right about that one. . but couples don't get married in high school, Nathan. High school students are always having babies with each, that's normal. But they don't get married it's just. . it's not normal." She said, but Nathan had mind up his mind and he was going to stand his ground.

"So? I'm not normal. What I'm feeling is definitely not normal. And to be honest with you, Brielle. I don't ever want to be normal. . not with you. I want you, me and Paige to be a real family. . I'm serious." Nathan said, and she could tell that he was being 100% serious about the words that were leaving his mouth, she could tell that by the look in his eyes and the way that he spoke.

That was the part that scared her the most.

"I know you are." She said, as she left go of his hand and turned her head to look in the direction of the wall.

"Okay, so I'll say it again." Nathan said, as be placed his hand on her chin and turn her head to face him again. "I could love you forever." He said. She smiled at him as she took his hand, and kissed his palm before looking back at him and letting his hand rest back over her stomach

"Nate, so could I, but. .-" Nathan cut her off.

"So why can't forever start today?"

Brielle Davis-Scott's Point of View

Nathan and I were now stood outside of Dan's room at the hospital. We had dropped Paige off with Benjamin, we didn't feel comfortable being her to the hospital with the two of us. I hid my wedding band from him when I drop her off, I didn't want to spring it on him just before I had to go to the hospital. We stood outside for a few moments, it was like Nathan wanted to just leave all together without going to see his father.

"Listen, Bree. . if you want, I can do this alone. You don't have to come in." He said.

I shock my head as I reached for his hand and intertwined our fingers together. "No, I'm okay. I want to. I mean, Dan may hate me. . but he's my family too now, right?" I said to him. He nodded his head as he gave my hand a small squeeze.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I was hoping you'd say that." He said, with a smile and I nodded.

"Remember it's. . always and forever." I said. He nodded his head at me before turning back to face the door and then he opened it up, and the two of us walked into the room. Dan wasn't awake, he was laying in a hospital bed while hooked up to a couple of monitors. I looked up at Nathan who was just staring at his father with a blank expression.

"Can I help you?" The nurse, next to Dan, asked us.

"I'm his son." Nathan replied, not taking his eyes off of his father. "Is he going to die?" He asked, and I frowned as I wrapped my other arm around his, while he still held hands, and then I rested my cheek against his shoulder. Sure, I hated Dan more then anything but I didn't think that he deserved to die.

"You should talk you your mom. I think she's in the chapel."

Nathan nodded his head in response to her, and then the two of us let the room and went to the chapel to see if Deb was in there. When we walked in she was sat on the bench and the front of the chapel with her head in her hands. I frowned, I didn't like to see Deb like that she was a great person that didn't need to be going through any of this. Plus, Dan and her were supposed to be getting a divorce, and I don't know if that's just pushed it back or makes it come around a lot quicker.

"Mom." Nathan softly spoke, but considering no one was in the room with us, Deb heard him very clearly. She stood up from the bench and walked over to the two of us and pulled Nathan in for a hug.

"Nathan." She said, and then she gave me a hug.

"What happened?" Nathan asked.

"Uh, I found him at the beach house on the floor. I called 911, but they said I might have called too late." She told him, as they took a seat on the same bench as she was sat on and then I walked around at took a sit on the bench behind them. I honestly felt bad for Deb as I watched the tears fall from her eyes, even though they were having troubles in their marriage and that they were getting a divorce, it was clear to me that she still cared about Dan.

"Mom, it's not your fault." Nathan informed her.

"Remember, when you were little, and you had to have your tonsils out? I came to this chapel that night and sobbed. . because I had the worst feeling that something was going to fo wrong. That I was going to lose you." Deb said, as she cried some more.

"You didn't lose me, Mom." Nathan said.

I sat up from my sat on the bench. "Yeah, we're here for you Deb. . whatever you need." I said, as I laid a hand onto her shoulder. I know it seems impolite to call a grownup by there first name and not calling that Mr or Mrs, but when I was about thirteen she told me stop calling her Mrs. Scott because we'd known one another long enough to call her Deb instead.

"Thank you, Bree. I guess I'm not ready to let go." Deb said, as she placed a hand on mine and started to rub my hand, and then all of a sudden she stopped and looked down at my hand. I realized my mistake, which was that I hand put my left hand on her shoulder with my wedding ring on it.

Oh, God, we are about to be killed.

After she was done looking at my hand she reached over and picked up Nathan's left hand and saw the wedding band on his finger. I quickly lift my hand from her shoulder and placed my thumb onto the ring and fiddled with it slightly, and then Deb looked between the two of us. I leaned back onto the bench slightly and took a deep breath.

"We were uh. . going to tell you today." Nathan said.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

I leaned forward once again. "I love Nathan very much, Deb." I said, switching to calling her Mrs. Scott instead of Deb because I felt that was the safest thing to do.

"Tell me what, Nathan?" She asked again.

"We got married."

Deb looked between the two of us and then started laughing at us, which hurt a lot. I was expecting her to be on borad with us being married but she was always supportive of the two of us being together, she always used to say that one day we would end up married but I never believe her. So, it just hurt me that she was laughing at the fact that we had.

"I must be losing my mind." She said, as she got up from the bench.

"Listen mom, we'll talk about it later, when dad is well." Nathan said

"When dad is well? Your father is unconscious, Nathan. Plus, he may or may not be my husband at this point in time, who the hell knows and now you're telling me you got married? This has got to be a joke." Deb said to him, while she shock her head.

"It's not a joke, mom." Nathan said, while he shock his head at her.

"Deb, we really did think abou. .-" she cut me off.

"-. .shut up, Brielle." She snapped at me, and then she looked right at Nathan. "You did this to your father. You're the reason he's here." Deb said, and I looked at her confused. She couldn't really be blaming this on him because we got married, when Dan didn't even know about it.

"Deb, I. .-" She cut me off once again.

"-. .I said shut up. Shut your selfish little mouth! You didn't think you ruined his life enough by having his daughter, you had to go and marry him as well." Deb snapped at me, and I wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek. It surprised me that she even said that because when she found out she was mad, buf then she was there for us the whole time and she loved Paige at a lot. I was about to yell back at her, because I didn't like that she had to being Paige up, and she won't even let us explain why we did it, and I really didn't like that. But Nathan bet me to it.

"Mom! This has nothing to do with Paige!" He snapped.

"You walked away from him." She snapped at Nathan, and the she looked behind him pointing her finger at me. "And you helped him do it. You're both to blame." She said, before she turned and left the chapel leaving Nathan and I alone. I moved over on the bench slightly and placed a hand onto Nathan shoulder and sighed.

"I have to get out of here, I'm sorry." I said, and Nathan nodded his head and then I stood up and lead over and kissed his cheek before walking over to the door and leaving the room.

I just couldn't be there knowing she was in the build too.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

The ball to Karen's Café dinged as walked inside, after I had just gone on a walk around town for awhile, to clear my head. The place was empty, the only two people in there were Karen and Haley. Karen was sat at the counter doing some paper work while Haley was doing inventory. Karen had the sign of the cafe door turned to closed, it had only be a few hours since Lucas left with Keith, and I guess that she just missed him to much to have the cafe open today. I did miss Lucas as well, he still didn't know about me and Nathan.

He was another person I was a little scared to tell.

"Closed during that day?" I asked, I was a little scared to be there. I figured when I saw Deb and Karen talking when I walked past the cafe on my walk, she told her about Nathan and I being married. I just hope that Karen does get to mad at me like Deb did.

"I guess my heart just wasn't in today." She said, as she turned on her chair to look at me. I think that she could sense how nervous that I was to be stood in the cafe. "Come on in, Mrs. Scott."

"Yeah, come on in, Mrs. Scott." Haley said, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Who told you?" I asked, as I walked further into the cafe.

"Brooke did." She said. Great, I know that my sister is a terrible secret keeper but I at least wanted keep this a secret and let me tell people myself. I just hope she didn't tell Ben, because I wanted him to hear it from me and no one else.

"Of course she did. Anyways, I'm sorry I really wish that you both could have been there, but it was just so sudden." I said.

I know Nathan and I missed out on everything. And yes, I always dreamed of a big wedding.

With The bachelorette party.

The big puffy dress.

The cake.

The bridesmaids.

The maid of honor.

The first dance.

The honeymoon.

And most of all, sharing our love for one another, in front of out friends and family. But I wouldn't change it for the world, I had a magical night with Nathan, everything was perfect.

"Yeah."

"Is Deb here? I figured when I saw you talking while I was on a walk that she might still be here somewhere." I said, and if she is I think I would probably walk out the way that I came in, because I couldn't stand being in the awkwardness again.

"No, she left to go back to the hospital." Haley said.

"She was really upset." I said.

"Dan's not doing so well." Karen said.

"I know. . I just meant with me. She said that I ruined Nathan's life once by having Paige, and then that I was just running it more by marrying him." I said, and Karen quickly shock her head.

"No. . no. . no, she's just under a lot of stress right now, you know that she loves Paige, a lot. But can you blame her for being upset that you married Nathan?" She asked.

"A little. . I mean I could understand if it was Dan, considering that man hates me, but Deb has always rooted for us together and supported the relationship we had. . I guess it just caught me off guard that she was so angry." I said.

"Yeah, when the two of you were dating." Haley said.

I frowned as I looked between the two of them. "Is that how you guess feel?" I asked.

"Bree, it really doesn't matter how we feel." Haley said.

"It matters to me."

"Brielle. . I know that you and Nathan are in love and have a daughter together, and you also know that I was in love in high school. . but, sometimes love fades. . and I just hope with all my heart that it doesn't fade for you."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Hey Ben. . I need to talk to you about something." I said, as I leaned against his door fame. After I left Karen and Haley I made my over here to pick Paige up, but I also felt like it was time for me to tell him about Nathan and I. He was sat at his desk doing some drawing, while Paige sat in her carrier on the next beside his sketch book.

"Oh god, you are using that voice you always use. . when you are to scared to tell me about something that you have done. Because you know that it will make me mad about it, so whatever you did spill sister." Ben said, as he dropped his pen down and turned around to look at me, and I looked down at the ground trying not to make eye contact with him.

"What's up, Elle?" He asked.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I slowly looked up at him, I was scared to let the words leave my mouth. He hated Nathan more when he found out that he was the one that fathered Paige, and how we were basically together, and I now he is going to be mad that I married him.

"Brielle, please get the words out. . you are really scaring me. . are you in some kind of trouble?" He asked me, and I shock my head as I walked over and sat down on his bed opposite to where he was sat at his desk.

"Um, Nathan and I. . we uh. . we got married last night."

I let the word leave my mouth as quickly as I could. Because if i didn't hurt up and get the words out I would have told him at all, and would have just ended up telling him not to worry about it and just change the subject. Because I did that a lot with him. He just sat on his seat and started at me blankly.

"Married. . you mean like husband and wife kind of married?"

I nodded my head, as I held up my left hand so that he could see the gold wedding band on my wedding finger. Benjamin leaned over and grabbed my hand in his, so that he could look at my ring. He just sat there staring at the gold band on my finger, and I just sat there and waited for him to look back up at me. When he looked back at me he still had his same blank look at before.

"You freakin married the guy?" He asked.

"Yeah. . it wasn't like we planned any of this, it just kind of, sorta happened, and it was super last minute. But just so you know I considered every possible little thing before I actually went through with it. I just thought you deserved to hear it from me and no one else." I said.

Benjamin sighed before he took a deep breath and looked away from me, while he shock his head. "Stop Elle, this has to be some kind of joke right. . I mean, you are only sixteen years old. . but if this isn't a joke then what the hell were you thinking?" He asked.

"I was thinking that I am totally in love with this guy, and I want nothing more than to be with him and finally be a family with him and Paige. I really do love him, Ben." I said.

"You're sixteen. . you're still a child."

"No one I am not." I snapped back.

"You got married at sixteen, which makes you a child because you didn't think before you acted." He said, and I rolled my eyes at him. I get that he is just trying to be a protective older brother like he always was, but he didn't have to keep calling me a child.

"No it doesn't, Ben. I have a child of my own, which means I'm not one. And I'm probably the only one that lives in this house that doesn't act like a child. . because you are acting pretty childish now. So, just stuck it up because it has already happened." I snapped.

"You know you can get an annulment, right?" He said.

"Or you could be supportive in the decisions that your younger triplet makes." I said.

"But Brielle. . you got married. . at sixteen years old. Did you even tell mom and dad about it?" He asked.

"No. By the time Nathan had asked me to marry him I had already filled out the papers to get emancipated for mom and dad so Paige and I could move in, and surprise him. I was officially emancipated when he asked me, so mom and dad couldn't have a say. And besides would you?" I said.

Benjamin didn't even say anything he just looked at the ground, and I had my answer which was obviously a no. It's not like they would support it and they wouldn't ever care, they would just act like parents for five minutes not care after that.

"See. I made the choice to get emancipated from our parents, and then I made the choice to marry Nathan. Yours and Brooke's opinions are the one that matter to me the most. So please Ben, just try and be supportive for me." I said.

He sat there and started at me for a few moments, and I stared back at him. It was like we were trying to see what the other was think just by looking into one another's eyes, I could tell he wasn't happy by the news, I wasn't was expecting him to be. I mean if Deb, the one person who always wanted us to end up together, wasn't happy about it there was no away that Ben was going to be happy about it either. But I also didn't want him to be mad or angry with me, I hated when my siblings were in a bad mood with me.

"Just tell me one thing. . are you happy?" He asked.

"Yes. I am the happiest that I have ever been in my life. He makes me really happy, Ben." I said, and he slowly nodded his head.

"Congratulations."

My eyes widened at what he had said, I wasn't expecting that by how the conversation had first started off. I smiled at him, as I reached out and grabbed his hands into mine and he looked up at me and smiled.

"And I promise you. . I'm not about to pop out another Scott baby." I said.

He let out a sigh of relief before he laughed a little at the words that left my mouth. "Thank goodness. . not that I don't love Paige, because I do. . I just don't need anymore nieces not for along time." He said, and I laughed at him, as I squeezed his hands that were wrapped up in mine.

"I am happy for you. . though." He said, and at first I my eyes widened at what he said, but then they relaxed and I have him a smile.

"Thank you. . I love you, Ben." I said, as I let go of his hands and stood up from his bed.

"I love you too, Elle."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Bree, wants wrong?"

I was now sat on the floor of mine and Nathan apartment crying. I had not long put Paige to bed, and when I had I started to organize the CDs that Nathan and I both owned, I have no idea way I was doing it. After my conversation with Ben, I went into my bedroom and packed all of my things up so that I could bring it all over to the apartment, and while I was there Brooke came in and apologise to me for how she had acted when I told her about Nathan and I. She even asked if I was pregnant again. Which I completely shut her down on. And now I was just sat there on the floor thinking about this whole marriage thing. Like Benjamin had said I was only sixteen years old, I'm a junior in high school, that has not long had baby and I have only just managed to get my head around that. So what the hell was I thinking when I thought that I could get married?

"Nathan. . we made a mistake." I said, before I looked back down at the table where all of our CDs were on, and I had also taken of my wedding band and put it onto the table.

"Bree. .-" I cut him off.

"-. .no. I'm not ready for this at all. I. . I really just went to take Paige home, and go to my room." I said, while I throw my CDs into my beg, not even sure if I was picking up Nathan's along with them because we listened to the same music. "You know, I have just got my head around about being a mother. . but I'm not a wife, hell I'm not even a senior!"

"Bree, Brielle, listen this is not a mistake." Nathan said, as he placed his hands on my shoulder so that I would stop pacing about, but it only just made me cry more when I looked st him. We were so in over heads when he decided to go through with this.

"How can you be sure, Nathan? Because there is nobody who thinks this thing can work." I said. I moved out of Nathan's grip and took a sit onto the floor, and wrapped my arms around my knees, and just cried into them. I felt Nathan sit beside me, and then he placed a hand on my back.

"I do." I heard Nathan say, and I slowly lifted my head to looked over at and moved his hand from my back and pushed some hair behind my ear. "I promise you, Brielle. I will always be there for you. I will always protect you." He said, before he reached around and grabbed my ring.

"I will always protect you." He said.

"Always." He repeated, before he leaned over and kissed me, and I kissed him back as she tears ran down my face. Some even went down to my mouth as we kiss, which just made Nathan laugh.

"And forever." I whispered to him.

Nathan nodded his head before he leaned in and kissed me one more time. He then reach over and lifted my arm from my knees and took my hand in his, and then his slid my gold wedding band back down my finger before he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I leaned over and put my forehead against his.

"Always and forever."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Later that night, I was in the kitchen in one of Nathan's shirts, cleaning up some of Paige's bottles that she had used through out the day. I put them all into the sterilizer, that was on the kitchen side, and then I turned into on. Nathan was in our bedroom, he had given me his short to put into the washing machine with the other clothes that i had put on there, and he said be was just going to sat on there and wait for me to come to bed. I started to walk to our bedroom, but then I turned back and walked over to the house phone and picked it up because I had gotten an idea. As our first official thing that we did as a married couple I wanted it to be a voicemail thingy.

I walked into our bedroom and saw Nathan just laying there staring up at the ceiling, and then I fake coughed to get his attention. He sat up from the bed and raised an eyebrow up at me in confusion. "Why do you have the house phone, you dork?" He asked me.

"I was thinking that the first official thing that we could do as a married couple. . was one of those voicemail thingys." I said.

"It's called an answering machine, Bree." He said laughing. I shrugged my shoulders with a smile, as I skipped over to him and climb onto the bed. Nathan let out a laugh before he moved so that he was laying next to me.

I pushed the record button. "Hey this is Nathan and Brielle Scott, will get back to you after were done with whatever were up to." Nathan said, I looked up at him and laughed before I clicked the delete button, and he rolled his eyes at me but still held his smile.

"What? It was terrible." I said, laughing.

"Okay you try."

"Hi, this is Nathan and Brielle Scott please leave a message. . or not." I said, and Nathan started laughing at me and I hit him on the arm, with a eye roll.

"That's the worst thing I've ever heard." He said.

"What? It rhymed."

"Oops." He said, as he pushed the delete button and I rolled my eyes but didn't let my smile drop from my face.

"Okay, lets do one together then." I suggested.

"Wait a minute, isn't that what really cheesy couples do?" He asked, and I nodded my head, as I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Well, Nathan, we are a cheesy couple. Your married me." I said, as I lightly nudged his chain and he laughed at me.

"You have a fair point there."

"Hi, you've reached Brielle. . .-" I started but Nathan interrupted me.

"And Nathan, I live here too."

"Yes, he does live her too. . unfortunately." I joked, and Nathan playfully nudged me.

"And, uh, we can't get to the phone right now because we're. . .-" Nathan said trailing off, as he looked at me. I stared at him for a few moments before I got an idea.

"Because we're having sex." I said, and he raised an eyebrow up at me, and I smirked back at him.

"Sex?"

"Yeah, I mean were just having really hot, intense sex." I said, running my hand through my hair. I slowly moved closer to him, and he smirked at me. Now obviously we weren't about to leave this on here for people to here, not when we'd be getting calls from friends and family.

Like Lucas, Brooke and Ben. And I really don't think they want us telling them that we couldn't answer the phone because we were having sex. I know I wouldn't want to hear that on one of their answering machines.

"Okay, then." Nathan said climbing on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, Mrs. Scott?" Nathan asked me, and I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I liked hearing him say that, it was something that I could get used to.

"Mmm. . say that again." I whispered, with a laugh.

"Mrs. Scott." He whispered back, and then I pulled him down and pushed my lips onto his. He then started to kiss my cheek and then my jaw, and made his way back down to my neck.

"Oh wait, we're still on. Leave a message."

"And we'll get back to you when were done." Nathan said.

I hit the button to stop the recording, and then Nathan went back to kissing my neck. He then rolled over which caused the two of us to fall out of the bed, and we both just bust out laughing.

"I could love you forever, Brielle Davis-Scott."

"I could love you forever too, Nathan Scott." I said, before I pulled him back down and connected our lips together again.

I really could love him forever that much I knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 123 19
If just I know that you are a married man and had a daughter, I will never slept with you, I am sorry, it's my mistake.
377K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 đ—Ē𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘đ—Ļ OR 𝗜𝗡 đ—Ē𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
82.3K 1.4K 19
𝘌𝘴𝘮đ˜Ļ 𝘉đ˜Ēđ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Šđ˜Ē 𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜Ĩ đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ 𝘱𝘭đ˜ĸđ˜¯ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ē𝘴 𝘴đ˜ļ𝘮𝘮đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ. 𝘔đ˜ĸđ˜Ŧđ˜Ļ đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļ𝘴đ˜ĩ đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ đ˜ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĩ 𝘸𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜ĩ đ˜Ļ𝘭𝘴đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰 đ˜ē𝘰đ˜ļ đ˜Ļ𝘹īŋŊ...
10.3K 218 9
Angelica Macias believed this summer was going to be her best one yet. That was until her world got flipped on it's axis a month before she was due t...