Chapter Three

"Are You There?"

The Ravens were down by two, the score being 57-55

The Ravens were down by two, the score being 57-55. Nathan drives the ball and try's to make a shoot but it just hits the rim, causing me to cringe to myself. After I left Nathan's place about a week ago him and I haven't been in the same place, we'd been drifting away from one another and I couldn't understand why. Jake grabbed the ball throwing it out to Lucas, who was behind the three pointer line. He jumps up and throws the ball, the Ravens could win it or lose it. And it goes straight though the hop swish style.

The Ravens wining the game.

Students run off of the bleachers and onto the court and the team and the cheerleaders ran over to Lucas. Except for Nathan, Tim and myself. I walked over to Nathan who rolled his eyes at me slightly. I wasn't reallt sure what I had done to him, all I did was move out so he could spend more time with he's girlfriend. "Why you so pissed at me?" I questioned my best friend.

"You leave my house without a word, and you left the bracelet behind telling me to give it to someone I really truly love. Did it ever occur to you, that you could be the one I love?" Nathan exclaimed before storming off.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

After the weekend had passed, I walked into the build of Tree Hill High School, seeing my best friend at his locker. The two of us had along conversation over the weekend and we talked everything out. I still didn't admit what I was feeling to him, I couldn't even admit it to myself. He was my best friend, and I didn't wanna lose that friendship they we had between us. "Here you go, Hot Stuff." I said waving a cup of coffee in front of his face. Nathan looked at me and started laughing before he took the coffee. "What?" I asked worried wiping my face to make sure that I had nothing on it, which I didn't. I turned around to see if someone was behind me but no one was.

"Nothing I just realised how much of a dork you are." Nathan said and I laughed hitting him on the chest. I looked over at Lucas and Peyton when I saw my sister take her bra from Lucas.

"I gotta go. Love you, Knucklehead." I said before walking off to catch up with my twin sister. "What you got there?" Brooke looked to her side seeing me linking arm through her's. Last night after the game Brooke somehow got into the back of Lucas' truck and started to get naked. This wasn't the first time that my sister had done this, it was actually a trick that she'd learned from me when I was pretending to be more like a party girl, the first guy I ever did it to was Nathan. As a joke of course and he didn'tsee anything. But as for Brooke she was the girl who hookup with guys a lot, more then she liked to admit to herself and everyone else.

"What?" I started to laugh at my sister. Brooke always tried to play dumb, as if she didn't know what anyone was talking about, yet another trick she'd learnt from me. "That trick won't work on me sis, I invented it. Now, really the leopard print bra. Come on Brookie, that is literally your welcome mat." Both Brooke and I laughed, it was the bra that Brooke always wore when she wanted to sleep with a guy. I never had anything like that I was pretty enough to just be able to flirt with a guy, not that Brooke isn't pretty enough. "I heard that you got naked in the back sit of Lucas' car after the game, Friday night." I said.