Chapter Twenty-Five

"Truth, Bitter Truth"

Brooke and I were on our way to the record store, she was holding a box of CDs and I was pushing Paige in her pram

Brooke and I were on our way to the record store, she was holding a box of CDs and I was pushing Paige in her pram. We were going to the record store because she wanted to sell some old CDs that she didn't listen to anymore because she needed money, I told her multiple times to get a job, but she flat out said no to me. But if our parents never get their money back, she'll have to get one at some point.

"So, you take the CDs that you're sick of or the ones that you should have never brought in the first place and you bring them back, and they. .-" Brooke cut me off.

"-. .and they give you cash." She said.

"Precisely."

"Maybe I can buy my bed back." She said, laughing a my eyes widened.

"Your bed? They sold your bed? You serious need to move in with Aunt V, Uncle Micheal and Katie or Peyton. You can even come and stay with Nathan and I if you really need to, just as long as you and Felix don't have sex there." I said, and she shock her head.

"No. . I'll be fine." She said.

"So, Nathan is going to Charlotte with Benjamin and Lucas tonight and thus is my first night alone in the apartment, with Paige, ever since Nathan and I got married." I said, and my sister let out a dramatic grasp, and I raised an eyebrow at her. My sister really is a one woman show on the move.

"My dear older sister, do you know what we should do? We should have a slumber party!" She exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Seriously, we haven't done that since middle school. We can invite Peyton, Haley and Katie it will be so much fun." Brooke said. I mean she wasn't wrong it would probably be fun to spend a night with all of them, and I would love to spend some time with the four of them, but at the same time I kind of just wanted a quiet night in with Paige.

"That dies sound like fun, but on the other hand I kind of just wanted to have a quiet night in with Paige alone in the apartment, or at least with you. I know Paige would love to have her aunt spend the night with us." I said.

"And I was kind of looking forward to being rich, but we all adjust, don't we?" She said, and I rolled my eyes at her. The two of us shared a laugh as she walked into the record store, and I lifted Paige's pram up slightly by the handle so I could get into the record store. When we got in I saw Chris over by the CDs and I nodded my head at him.

"Hey, what's up" I said to him.

"Hey." He said back, and when he saw my sister holding a box of CDs he walked be hid the counter. "Alright, what you got?" He asked her.

"Here you go." My sister said, as she set the box down onto the counter and Chris began to flick through the CDs, and stopping at some of them and shaking his head.