Chapter Eight

"With Arms Outstretched"

It had been a few days since Nathan and Brielle had shared a kiss outside her house

It had been a few days since Nathan and Brielle had shared a kiss outside her house. Neither one had spoken about it to each other, neither one knew how to bring it up in conversation, nor did they know that it meant for them as a couple. Nathan was pretty sure that he was in love with her, but he didn't want to force anything, or jump into a relationship if he wasn't. All he knew was that he had never felt about anyone the away he felt for Brielle.

As for Brielle, well she loved Nathan more than she liked to say out loud, but she still wasn't ready to commit to being in a relationship with him. She was scared that it wouldn't work, and it would be even hard to raise their daughter together. Brielle was currently stood at her locker, she had one hand on the metal locker, while she used her other hand to look for the book that she need for her first class. "Forgot sake where are you?" She mumbled to herself.

"You lost something?" Brielle heard a familiar voice say, she looked up seeing the father of her baby leaning against the blue lockers. The young brunette gave him a smile before she turned to look back at her locker.

"I can't find my history book." The young brunette told the Scott boy, who let out a small laugh. The Davis girl looked up from her locker and gave him an evil look, causing the Scott boy to laugh a little more. "Stop laughing at me." The Davis girl ordered with a laugh, as she let go of her locker sl that she could punch her best friend right in the shoulder.

The Scott boy pushed himself off of the locker, and took off his backpack. He opened it up and pulled out the young brunette's history book. "Why do you have this?" She asked, grabbing the book from the Scott boy, with a confused look on her face.

"You left it at my house, remember?" He asked, and she nodded her head, remembering that she had left it there when she was tutoring him yesterday.

"Oh god. I did, didn't I." The Davis girl mumbled before taking off her school bag and placed it into her locker. "My head has just been elsewhere recently."

"Yeah I get that." The Scott told her, knowing where her head has been. He hasn't really been thinking about school much either, he's mostly been thinking about their unborn daughter, and what the two of them actually were.

"So, I was wondering if we could talk about you know. . us." The Scott boy said to her, and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, we can do it at tutoring tomorrow." The Davis girl informed, before she closed her locker. "I gotta get going. I'll see you later."

"See you later." Nathan mumbled to himself, as he watched her walk away.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫