Chapter Thirty-One

"What Could of Been"

[A/N: in this alternate universe Nathan and Brielle never had Paige. she and Nathan are still best friends, as I felt like in any universe they would still be best friends, and she is also best friends with Lucas. also Brielle has blonde hair in this alternate universe]

Alternate Universe

"Lucas Scott, you seriously need to slow down." Brielle Davis said through her laughter, as her blonde hair blew through the wind and her best friend looked over at her and just laugh, as pushed he foot onto the gas and went even faster casuing the blonde to laugh.

"And where is the fun in that, Elle." Lucas Scott asked, still staring at his best friend and she stared right back at him, still hold her bright smile.

Brielle glanced away from her best friend, and let out a gasp. "Look out!" Brielle yelled, casuing Lucas to slam down on the breaks. The car came to a halt just inches away from Nathan Lee, Lucas' half brother and Brielle's other best friend, who was listening to music and bouncing a basketball and completely oblivious the teenage boy's reckless driving.

Nathan stopped, pulling down the hood of his hoodie and took his earphone out of his ear, looking over at the two in the car. Lucas looked at him a reved ths engine, casuing Brielle to roll her eyes. "Daddy, teach you to drive like that?" Nathan asked, and Lucas smirked back at him.

"Yeah, he sends his love. Now, get out of my way, Loser!"

Nathan didn't move from his spot and just started at Brielle, his best friend and the girl that he had secretly been in love with for as long as he could remember, well at least it was a secret to the blonde, as everyone else in the world seem to know about his feelings towards her. Lucas noticed how he was staring at Brielle, and even though he knew they were closer then what he was to her, it still pissed him off that they were friends, and he inched the car so that it was almost touching Nathan.

 Lucas noticed how he was staring at Brielle, and even though he knew they were closer then what he was to her, it still pissed him off that they were friends, and he inched the car so that it was almost touching Nathan