Chapter Fifty-Three

"I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy"

"Hey you ready for this?"

That is what my sister asked me. The two of us and the rest of the cheerleadering squad were on the sidelines of the court, the one in the new gym, while actually I was sat on the floor stretching as he sister stood up next to me. It was the very first game since we had gone back to school, after the shooting. I in a splits position as I stretched my arms out and grabbed a hold of my foot with both my hands, and I reached my back down a little as well also looking at my leg.

"I mean this is your first time cheering since...-you were shot." She pointed out, and I glanced over shoulder at her as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm completely fine. Really, Brookie." I said to her, as I got up off of the floor and shock my arms a little, and then I looked out onto the court, and I looked right at Lucas. "But I'm not really sure Luke is ready for this." I told me younger triplet, as she looked over at her boyfriend as well, the tip off was about to start, but Lucas didn't look ready at all.

The girls and I cheered for the guys, but then I stopped cheering when I saw Nathan looked over at Lucas who shock his head at him, and I saw Lucas mouth sorry to him before he walked over to Whitey, and Nathan followed him. "I can't play tonight." Lucas told coach, who nodded his head understanding where he was coming from.

"Dustin! You're in!" Whitey called out for Dustin, as Lucas walked back towards the locker room, and Dustin got up off of the bench before Nathan spoke up to Whitey.

"Coach, we're in this together. It's what you taught us right?" Nathan said to him, before he ran off after his brother. And even though it meant that we were forfeiting the game, a smile still came onto my face, because it meant that Nathan was putting is brother before the game and that made me love him even more for that. I was proud of him in that moment.

Whitey then walked over to the referee. "I'm afraid that's a forfeit, Ref." He told him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the Ravens are going to forgot ths game."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"You know, now that we're living here again...-we should probably try unpacking at some point." I said to my husband, later that night. He was sat up leaning against the wall with his arm around me, while I had my head laying on his chest, and all we had had a sheet laying on her naked bodies. Paige was also laying in the middle of our legs sleeping, in her unicorn onesie, because she had woken up a little bit ago so we put her in here with us, and I was running up hand over the back of her head.

"Yeah, well...-we've a little busy doing this." Nathan whispered to me, and I felt his hand trailing down my stomach to a dangerous place, but I knew he wasn't going to do anything to risking with Paige between us, so I left his to trail down a little further until he stopped just above the dangerous place. "So much better than moving in, you know." He whispered, and I laughed a little. I had to agree that it was, but I also kind of just wanted to get the unpacking over and done with and then we could have more time to do this stuff.