What Once Was A Dream

By unionj_forever12

August Wood an aspiring dancer with a big dream. August has only ever known the world of dance but what happe... More

Chapter 1/ A Friend I Might Have A Crush On
Chapter 2 / The Chemisty We Share
Chapter 3 Get Off Noodle
Chapter 4 What We Can Become
Chapter 5/ Give Him A Chance
Chapter 6/ Trust Me
Chapter 7 / Movies And A Dance Battle?
Chapter 8/ Back Stabbing Bitch
Chapter 9/ Affect My Furture
Chapter 10/ A Date That Went Horribly Wrong
Chapter 11/ Not Worth A Second Thought
Chapter 12 / A Dream I Have To Throw Away
Chapter 13/ You Didn't Sign Up For This
Chapter 14/ Hobbling Myself Around
Not a chapter but Q&A!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The End Of The Road
Part Two - The New Beginning
Part 2- I'm not Jordan......i'm Daniel
Part 2- You Ruined Me
Part 2- Without Judgement
Part 2- Unfollowed
Part 2- This Moment
Part 2- Space
Part 2 Right In Front Of Me
Part 2- Trust Me
Part 2- How He Talks About You
Who's the Daddy
Part 2- Let loose
Jordan's Secret
Part 2- This is there end and each of them need a new beginning
Everyday -part 2
Happy Fucking Birthday Your A Daddy
Friends Is No Longer Enough
Tragedy strikes Part 1 Out Of 4
Tragedy Strikes part 2 out of 4
Tragedy Strikes part 3 out of 4
Tragedy strikes Part 4 Out Of 4

Part 2- What Did I Do

54 3 0
By unionj_forever12

I decided, to talk to the the boys. They wanted to go to Disney land on their time off as something fun to do. You know how most people get exited about Mickey ears, mostly young girls or any girl. Well Corbyn and Jack are so antsie there practically hanging at the bottom of my legs so they can buy a hat with ears on it. Surround by children I am or a bunch of girls you can choose.

"You'll get them soon, just be patient children "

"We're not children, were adults "

"That can be questioned "  Jonah adds his input.

""Your included in this, do you not remember ikea and walking in the park. You decided to play fight With each There and you all ended up in the lake. Walking around majority of the time soaking wet. "

"That was actually a good day " jack half smiles as he thinks back to that day.

It was, but some of those memories are hard to remember in a positive outlook. When all of this had happened.

" when were you going to tell us you were dancing again"

"Not ever Bean, cause you would have seen it on my Instagram. It felt great though. Like I was flying." I say with some relif in my voice as the familiar feeling feels me up before it disappears again.

"You probably don't want to hear this, but Daniel. All he does is watch it, he talks out loud and says it wasn't his fault for your accident cause your dancing again. "

"It was adrenaline rushing through my body that kept the pain away. If I were to practice, I wouldn't be able to even mark my dance let alone when I'm completely clam. So can I completely dance. No. But I know there's the possibility, honestly that's all that matters to me. " I give him a small smile and he puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk.

" how are you and Christina?"

"Were going good, I talked to her earlier. She's visiting next week and she said she can't wait to give you a hug "

"Yeah I miss her to. It's been crazy just in general "

"It certainly has "

Waiting in line forever isn't the best thing ever to do, but when your waiting for a ride at Disneyland it's worth it. With four boys who can make any boring moment less boring. Singing and dancing just being their everyday selves.

Jack's pov

"Dance with me Auggiedoggiewoods"

"Not in this lifetime Noddle "

"Do I have to pick you up and make you " I shuffles through a small group of people and with my hands out ready.

"No, don't come near me or I'll hit you "

"You have all witnessed, it ladies and gents. August woods said she'll hit me.i have eye witness" I say putting at the people around me.

" you want to be my eye witness" I say to a random lady as she walks pass and gives me an odd look.

"Sue me, I don't give a shit " I laugh.

"You should hear from my lawyer shortly, a letter will appear in your collage mail drop off "

"I'll be glad to see it, see you in court Noddle "

" haha " the rest of the boys just laugh at the two of us

August's pov

After awhile at Disney land we all headed back to the boys place and I was about to past out, needing a nap I ended up falling asleep in the back of the car on Zach's shoulder.

"She's drooling down my top " I can faintly hear them say.

"Don't move her onto my shoulder, drool free zone " jack pleads.

"Chill I'm awake, I'll pay your dry cleaning bill " I kind of mumble as I wake up.

"It's cute " Jonah gives me a smile through the front mirror in the car.

"Yeah his thinking how you would look if you were drooling on his chest "

"Bean!" I reach over to him and hit his arm.

"Ow, mom she hit me " he whines like a child.

"Shut up and drink your milk " Zach blurts.

Jonah's mouth is wide open and I can't hold back the expression that's on my face. Anyway moving on .

We walked into their apartment, put everything down, and when walking into the lounge room. Daniel turned to me and smiled, that fucking smile, it makes me melt every time but not today. His smile fades, his about to open his mouth but a girl walks out of his room,fully clothed and in her own clothing thank god. I'm guessing his done with his sex spree. Not wanting to keep my hopes up but the old Daniel may return who knows .

"Hey" Jonah puts his hand out and I take it in confidence, we go to his room and relief washes over me.

" thanks for saving me from that situation"

"We all needed something to get us out of there. Daniel just bringing another girl isn't helping " he words sound purposeful.

"I can't deal with him anymore." The words don't come out sounding harsh I sound defeated.

" just sit down and relax " he rubs my shoulders and try's to lossen the forever growing knot in my back.

"He'll come around" wishful thinking I think to myself.

"I have to forgive him first, don't think I ever could" I lean my head back on his chest. And he looks at me upside down, and tries to make me smile by sticking his tongue out at me. Temptation and curiosity filled my mind of what's happening between the two of us. I said I wouldn't develop anything for Jonah but just friendship. I believe I lied because deep down I can feel an attraction to him and the need to know how he makes me feel when I kiss him. If there's fireworks or that deep sunken feeling that fuels the fire with passion. I stand up, look at him as he looks at me, both of us don't know what to do or where to go in the tension filled moment. He sits on his bed, with his head in his hands. I make a bold choice, sliding my hands onto his shoulders and sitting in his lap. So he now holds the lower half of my waist. Vulnerable that's what we both were, intill he kissed me, the fire being lit, intill it chooses to burn out. He kisses my neck and removes my top, baring my chest, and I start to unbuckle his pants. When I can feel the fire start to burn out amd panic and an uneasy feeling washes over me as I realise what is happening.

Zach's pov

Jonah and Auggie have been gone awhile, just wanting to check on them see if they wanted any food that we were going to order. I open Jonah's door slightly and peak my head in, I drop my mouth wide open and mouth to myself " holy cow " that was unexpected, I close the door and run away as far as I can get from that door and what's happening in that room. Our little Auggie and Jonah TOGETHER, LIKE THAT. As I'm running I trip over my own feet and face plant into the floor as the boys stare down at me. While Jack and Corbyn laugh at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Jonah and Auggie are -"

"Are what numb nut "

"There making out, Jack. I think I'm going to pass out "

"You can't be serious "

"I know what I saw and it was them half naked, I'm traumatised. Something I can never unsee in my little naive life. Scared I tell you scared. " I drop my face into my hands and rub my eyes to get what I just saw out of my head.

"Your being over dramatic" Jack donks me over the head woth his hand.

"No I'm not"

"Haha, this is hilarious"

"Corbyn get over here Zach's on the floor apparently traumatised" Jack  laughs.

"What, your all pale but a tomato at the same time this is gold " he claps

Jonah's pov
August breaks away from our kiss, the look on her face of regret and what the hell did she just do. She looked like she had committed a crime, just waiting for someone to catch her. Although it didn't go any further then just making out and getting half undressed. She still looked horrified
"It's okay"

"No it's not, I don't know... I shouldn't have done that " she gets off my lap and backs away from me backing herself up against my bedroom door.

"Then why did you " I say calmly.

"I don't know, but I know I shouldn't have and that you shouldn't have either. What have I done ?" Her hands find there way to her face as she covers her eyes.

"You've done nothing wrong" I say gently.

"I don't want to be know as the girl who slept around with why don't we. I've slept with one person and I'm not ready to sleep with another" she grabs her things and gets fully clothed before walking out of my room. I run saying her name but she doesn't turn back to face me, she leaves and the other three are asking questions. That I will not answer, but by the look on Zach's fragile pale little body says others wise and they already know. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2K 41
[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, cmb ] "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣." "𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" 𝐈�...
131K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. • ...
28.8K 345 40
Emily decides to finally make the move to L.A. and pursue her career in YouTube. Her and Zach Herron happen to meet from Logan. They continue hanging...
97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...