Hadrian Potter, Revenge (A Ha...

By MORTEMAMIGO

Hadrian grows up alone in the obscure shadow of his younger brother, Daniel Potter, The-Boy-Lived. Daniel is... More

The Brother Without
Storm Of Home
Phoenix of the Jungle
Silent Contemplation
Stolen Profanities
The Station
The Manor
The Summer Party
The Start of Unwelcome Conversations
Confrontations
Hatred
Morti
Barmaid's and Beer
Blood Lines
Cobra's Strike
Fear The Wolf
An Intolerable Future
Dark Times
Mafia Murder
Blood Money
Murderous Suffocation
The Party
Smashed Glass
Miserable Memories
Thunder and Lightening
Truth at Midnight
Maternal Hate
Past Nightmares

Plans and Observations

20.1K 643 73
By MORTEMAMIGO

....

Once upon a time, an angel and a devil, pressed their hands to their hearts, and started an apocalypse.

....

Alec and Hadrian stood inside the stone walls of Potter Manor. Hadrian brought the cigarette up to his lips, pulling in the toxic smoke only to release it a moment later. The grey vapour didn't last long in the warm summer air, as it faded out into the night. The moon captured the shadows of Hadrian's face, holding them prisoner as he regarded the place he was supposed to call home.

The Manor was lit up with various lights and lanterns, making it seem homey and welcoming. But that wasn't the case, Hadrian knew that first hand. Not just anyone could waltzed in, not even him. The sound of Alec vomiting cut through Hadrian's contemplation.

"Fuck." Alec Morti hissed, bent over in the bush.

"Your fault." Hadrian muttered under a breath.

Alec turned his unforgiving gaze onto Hadrian. The dark boy's face was pale, his skin damp with fever. Hadrian regarded his friend with a twisted heart and gritted teeth. He watched as Alec turned back around and shoved his fingers down his throat. Hadrian looked away when he vomited, his eyes focusing on the windows of the house. There were lights on, not all but a few - not everyone was sleeping.

"Why the fuck would you give me that shit?" Alec groaned, anger still noticeable in his voice.

"If I hadn't you would have done something stupid," Hadrian responded, his voice deep and husky from the smoke.

Hadrian was leant up against the old brick wall that acted as a property line around the Potter residence. He looked down at his friend, with his feet crossed and arms folded.

"No, I would have been fine. It would have worn off in a day or two." Alec gritted his teeth.

"What if it hadn't?" Hadrian spoke seriously, moving away from the wall.

"You dosed my fucking drink!" Alec's voice darkened, causing Hadrian to still.

Hadrian knew how dangerous Alec could be when he was sober. Now that he was high, it was a much darker story. Hadrian readied himself but remained casual. He lifted a hand and raked it through his dark hair, dragging the charcoal strands out of his eyes. The summer sun had long disappeared, causing the air to cool but by only a fraction. It was still humid evidenced by Hadrian's shirt, which clung stubbornly to his skin.

Alec Morti stood up straight, tipping his head back to look up at the sky - a deep heavy breath left his body. Hadrian wasn't sure what Alec was looking at but it wasn't long before he lowered his head back down and moved across the garden.

Alec stopped by a large fountain, that sat amongst a summer flower bed. A stone carving of a young girl danced at the centre of it. As Alec touched the water, the girl came to life, spinning in a never ending pivot. Alec didn't even look up, he was too busy scooping the cool, clear water into mouth and onto his face.

"This place is fucking incredible." Alec spoke simply, after a while.

Hadrian's green eyes locked onto Alec's for a moment, surprised by the comment. He looked up at his family home, trying to find some sort of attachment to it. It felt strange being back here, especially now that he was with Alec. His two worlds were clashing.

Over the years, he had tried hard to keep his home life and school life separate. Of course, his friends weren't stupid, they knew something was up. And yet, they never questioned him about it, never thought to ask why the Heir of a light family was placed into Slytherin.

"It's changed," Hadrian remarked, looking around.

It had been years since he had been back, it would have been strange if the place had remained the same. Hadrian held the cigarette between his fingers and muttered something under his breath - without a sound the butt disappeared in a smoke of ash. He didn't need his wand for many things, he had always been good at wandless magic.

"What's different?" Alec asked, appearing more sober.

Hadrian looked around, shoving his hands into his pockets. His eyes tracing the gardens that stretched for miles; gazing at the trees which surrounded them, the lakes, the flowers and the fountains. The place had come alive with nature. The hedge lines had changed too, making ways for new paths leading to snug areas with benches and a fireplace. And yet, it wasn't the aesthetic that had changed the place, there was something else.

"Everything," Hadrian answered.

Alec looked up at his friend whose face looked even darker in the evening light. Alec often questioned what Hadrian's home life was like, he knew it wasn't good but he had never expected so much wealth. He knew the Potter's were a Noble family, but they nearly beat the Malfoy's.

"You hate it here." Alec stated, knowing the truth.

Hadrian didn't answer, he didn't need to - Alec already knew the answer. Alec walked over to Hadrian, his fever cooling as the drug finally left his system. The water had calmed his brain and cooled his body. He thought back to the bar, the waitress suddenly popping into his mind.

"That girl from the bar," Alec commented.

It was not a question, nor did it imply much, yet Hadrian looked up with narrowed eyes. Alec's gaze looked off to the distance, not seeing the response to his comment. He looked like something was on his mind. Hadrian watched him for a moment, seeing Alec's intentions swirl across his features.

"What about her?" Hadrian voiced tightly.

Hadrian was able to keep the malice out of his voice, yet, Alec was still able to notice an edge to it. Alec wasn't sure if he would survive a fight tonight, but somehow he couldn't stop himself from initiating one.

"You fucked her right?" Alec stated, eyebrows raised.

Hadrian looked up, misleading amusement gracing his features as he regarded his friends jeering curiosity. Hadrian brought a hand up to his jaw and rubbed it as if to loosen the hardness there. It didn't work, in fact, Hadrian looked even angrier. A dark cynical smile graced his features.

"And you want to?" Hadrian, smirked mockingly.

He shifted from where he stood, moving across the grass and over to the fountain. Alec watched as Hadrian circled it, slowly and purposefully. Alec smirked, Hadrian had no feelings for the girl, he treated the girl too badly for that. So he wasn't being protective, he was being possessive.

"I might," Alec stirred.

"You don't need to ask me for permission..." Hadrian smiled, but his eyes swirled.

"I don't own her." Hadrian continued, as if it were obvious.

"Are you sure?" Alec smiled darkly, amused by his friends predatory attitude.

"Sure of what?" Hadrian asked.

"That you don't own her?" Alec smirked, his eyes locking with Hadrian's.

Hadrian laughed quietly, the fractured chuckle sounded bewildered, as if such of thing could never be possible. Alec knew that the waitress was infatuated with Hadrian, he saw the way she looked at him. Of course, he saw her fear too. The girls eyes widened and her hands trembled at the very sight of him. And yet, the perilous attraction persisted - it seemed the girl loved to fear him.

"Was she your rebound from Cho?" Alec had the nerve to ask.

Hadrian cold eyes lifted from there place on the ground, climbing in slow motion - it was painful waiting for them to reach Alec's eye line. There was a foreboding, a trepidation, at what would happen when they eventually got there. Alec watched Hadrian's lip twitched, as if wishing to form a snarl.

"That a sore subject?" Alec laughed.

Alec didn't notice Hadrian's fingers twitch at his sides, nor did he see the vein bulging in his neck. If he had, perhaps he would have seen the punch coming. Hadrian's fist hit Alec's nose hard, hard enough to cause it to gush with blood. The prolific red ran down his chin, Alec didn't wipe it away, instead he licked his lips, his tongue removing the blood that stained them.

A laugh escaped past Alec's lips, the sound acting as if the pain was some sort of euphoric drug. Alec's light brown auburn curls fells across his face, refining the shadows making him seem dark and malignant. Alec smiled, a quick unamused smile. Out of nowhere, he delivered a punch to side of Hadrian's face, just above his brow. Blood ran down the side Hadrian's face, it was a bright clandestine red.

Alec sniffed wildly, the adrenaline pumping through his blood stream. Hadrian watched him with dark green eyes. Hadrian suspected Alec had started this on purpose, perhaps he had wanted to get hit? Hadrian frowned, a headache had started to form by his temple.

"You won't go near her," Hadrian spat.

"The waitress or the ex?" Alec laughed, sniffing up the blood.

"Don't fucking play with me," Hadrian got close, right in Alec's face.

"What you using her for?" Alec asked, inquisitively.

"What are you talking about?" Hadrian bit out, denying everything.

"The waitress. I know you don't fancy her." Alec stated, a knowing smile dignifying his lips.

"Are you going to throw her away like the rest?" Alec asked, when Hadrian didn't respond.

Hadrian was in Alec face in a second, his hands gripping on the collar of his coat. Complete and utter fury radiated through his body, whipping around them in the form of fluorescent sparks. Hadrian didn't want to admit to Alec that he was right... that he had never liked Rose. The truth slashed at Hadrian's conscience, his anger acting as self preservation. He knew he would throw her away. Alec didn't move, nor did he utter a single word, he just watched as Hadrian released deep furious breath. 

Finally, Hadrian released him.

"Don't touch the waitress.." Hadrian swallowed seriously, after a moment.

"Ok." Alec replied honestly.

There was something about Hadrian's grave features that made him comply. A couple of moments passed in silence, his anger previously making it difficult to concentrate. Hadrian closed his eyes, muting his emotions, as tried to figure out what had to be sorted - there were matters that had to be taken care of. Hadrian ran his hands over his face, straightening out his mind.

"I need you to deal with, Jerebko." Hadrian finally spoke.

Hadrian's serious green eyes locked with Alec's black. Alec's body became still with significance, this shit was important. Alec watched as Hadrian reached behind him and pull an object out from the waistband of his trousers. Hadrian handed over the object, waiting until Alec shoved it into the back of his jeans.

"Deal with it." Hadrian commanded simply.

Alec gazed at Hadrian's troubled eyes, the deep green seeming to be engulfed in transgression. The cool touch of the glock made his troubles a genuine actuality, the formidable weapon tinted with the taint of a new target. Hadrian turned as if to leave but stopped himself, turning back as having remembered something.

"Try and be a little more subtle this time?" Hadrian's lips were flat in the matter of murder.

"Suicide?" Alec replied, his dark eyes cruel.

There was nothing soft about that dark gaze. The amusement that had previously preoccupied it, had vanished and was replaced with a sudden violence which left no room for softness. Hadrian nodded in response to Alec's question, it was a simple, unaffected nod.

"I'll see you at Draco's on the weekend." He spoke simply, Alec nodded.

Hadrian turned and walked towards the manor, remained calm and cool as if he hadn't just signed a death warrant.

....

Alec Morti could be fucking difficult. It was curious why he had chosen not to side with Voldemort, the rest of the Morti family had. This didn't often much comfort, the deeds that carried out by Hadrian Potter and his cohort were just as corrupt, just as unjust - involving broken bones and shatter hearts.

Everyone knew of the darkness Slytherin immersed themself in, but over the years the dark house had changed. Suddenly, there was a commander, someone to buffer the severity of their sins. The house had become smarter, even more devious - if that were possible.

....

Hadrian stepped into his family home, pushing open the large wooden door that was reminiscent of some sort of ancient castle. Hadrian made sure to close it as softly as possible, it was midnight and even though he doubted his parents were asleep, he didn't feel like having any sort of interaction. Hadrian moved into the house, stepping upon the dark granite flooring, that had been retiled in the Manor's original stone.

Hadrian slowly made his way through the house, his steps soundless yet determined. He stopped as soon as he came to the staircase, his body stilling and his head twisting to listen for sounds. There was something incredibly feline about the motion, it wouldn't have been particularly shocking if his pupils turned vertical just like the nocturnal feline he emulated. The voices were coming from the dining room. Quiet, secretive voices. Fuck. Hadrian listened for a moment longer, it sounded like more than a few. Pushing away from the bannister, Hadrian moved closer, standing just outside the door.

The voices were too quiet to understand what they were talking about. Hadrian rested his head on the door frame, contemplating what to do next. A surge of emotion filled his chest, causing a well formed smirk to mark his face. He was going in there, he was too curious. Licking his lips, Hadrian stepped back from the door. Without a second thought or a moment's hesitation he shoved open the door. The force swung the door into the wall, igniting a tumultuous bang. Hadrian stepped through, just before the door swung back, the continued force slamming it closed.

A large group sat around a large dining room table, their faces disturbed from shock. Hadrian surveyed the room, counting as he went - there were about twenty five people. Despite, the loud intrusion the group hadn't made a sound, they remained where they were sat, confused and anxious at the sight of the intrusive stranger.

Lily Potter stared at her oldest son, her emotional eyes tracing the outline of his tall strong physique. She tried to comprehend how that small, scrawny boy she once knew had become who she saw before her. Her light eyes desperately searched him, trying to discover something that she recognised.

Many different families were present at the table. The Weasley's, Molly and Arthur, sat on left of Lily and James. Their concerned suspicious gazes glancing to Hadrian for a moment before looking back at each other. On their left sat the Bell family, Gordon and Jaylene watched, their foreheads creasing in confusion. The Diggory's and the Longbottom's were also present, the concern similar to the rest of the room. Other families filled the remaining seats, Amelia Bones, the most notable.

James Potter shifted in his seat as he watched his son's dark eyes take in the room. James didn't think for a moment that a thing escaped them, the examination was slow and deliberate. James turned to glance at the rest of the room, his eyes finding the faces of his friends. He wondered what they were all thinking, did they know who had just walked in?

Hadrian's eyes fell to the fruit bowl on the side table, just by the door. He walked over to it, not making a sound, picking from it - a bright red apple. A small amused smile arose upon his lips, if the room had seen it they would have froze. Hadrian examined the dark red apple, turning it over in his grip. He turned to the room, waiting for someone to say something.

"Hadrian?" Lily swallowed, her voice uneasy.

Sirius glanced from Lily's distressed frame and over to his godson. The boy didn't appear to give a fuck, in fact, there was a wildness in his eyes that Sirius hadn't seen before. Hadrian hadn't looked that way earlier, he had complete control over himself - now it was if he had gone rogue.

"Bad time?" Hadrian's lips flickered as if to smile.

Hadrian bit into the plush red apple, the resounding crunch almost echoing of the walls - the sound was contemptuous and provoking. Remus Lupin sat a little straighter as if to reprimand the boy, he didn't. Instead a deep unimpressed frown took over his features. Remus knew the boy was doing it on purpose and the result had been a success. Remus looked around the room, his eyes skimming the group - they were disturbed.

Hadrian's unruly gaze rounded the room with slicing effect, like the steel of a knife breaching soft smooth skin. The room flinched, despite the assault being invisible, it seemed to afflict the very thing that made him human. Perhaps it was the morals that were embedded deep within their hearts? Or it might have been the conscience resting behind their eyes. Regardless, the room watched that haunted gaze with no forgiveness only trepidation.

"Hadrian.. we're in a meeting." Lily cleared her throat.

Hadrian didn't answer, he knew what they were doing. In fact, he wanted them know that he knew - hence the faint smile that threatened to ignite. Amelia Bones shifted in her seat, finally aware of who the stranger was. At first she had thought he was an intruder, in fact, she was still unsure. It had been a revelation to understand that the boy before her was, Hadrian Potter, the topic of many meetings.

Amelia had once met Hadrian when he was a lot younger, well... met was an exaggeration. Around eight years ago, Lily Potter had shown Amelia around the manor. They had walked past the library, a large beautiful room, containing walls and walls of books. It was there, in the corner of the room, that sat Hadrian Potter.

The small skinny boy held a book tightly in his hands, his scruffy black hair falling across his eyes, hiding them from the world. Lily hadn't introduced her to the boy, she had guessed it herself. In fact, Lily hadn't even shown her around, instead closing the door and continuing down the corridor, as if the boy hadn't even been there.

Looking at him now, however, she doubted whether she had ever seen him before. The boy before her, who looked old enough to be described as a man, was utterly striking. He represented a mass of contradictions - dark black hair that sat untamed and unforgiving on top of his head. It was contradicted by the smooth bronze of his skin, that belonged to heaven rather than hell. The colour of skin made the bright white of his eyes seem even whiter, the effect only then highlighting the vividness of the intelligent green.

Amelia Bones, Head of the Magical Law Enforcement had dealt with many different kinds of people. The types of people she had put away had only strengthened her backbone - she was a strong, hard woman. And yet, the boy in front of her now, he set off alarm bells that even she struggled to contend with.

"Meeting, huh?" Hadrian smiled again, lifting the apple and taking another solid bite.

Nymphadora Tonks watched the boy with unavoidable interest, her plump cheeks reddening as his green gaze stopped at her. The summer heat had caused areas of his shirt to stick to his chest, making fragments of solid toned body underneath to become visible. She squinted, noticing dark lines of a tattoo by the curve of his hip. As hard as she looked she couldn't make out what it was.

"Hadrian, my boy..." A wise cheerful voice came from somewhere unknown.

Hadrian stilled so quickly it was noticeable, in fact, the whole room saw it. Sirius cast a curious look at his godson, uncomfortable by the fact he didn't know what he was thinking. It had been a long time since they had last seen each other, it had been even longer since they had spoken. Sirius knew that James and Lily struggled to get close with the boy, he had always spent so much time by himself, hiding away to read.

James had told him Hadrian was returning home and if he was being honest with himself, he hadn't given it much thought. In fact, in his mind he had expected the same silent small boy to return. Sirius's focus had always been on Daniel, the boy who had a life of training and the pressure of a mankind on his shoulders. It was too much, for someone so young to have to take on. So, it was true, a sad truth - that over the years Hadrian had become an overlooked and distant memory.

"Dumbledore." Hadrian spoke, low.

The group froze their eyes widening a fraction. Many if not all of these witches and wizards have ever met Hadrian, let alone hear him speak. The deep and reticent tone to his voice set the room on edge, there was a note of knowing, a sharp intelligence that mocked at them. Hadrian regarded the Hogwarts Headmaster carefully, as he stepped out from shadowed corner of the room. Unknown to the rest of the room, Hadrian Potter and Albus Dumbledore had never actually spoken to one another before. Despite being at Hogwarts for the past four years, they had never uttered a word to each other.

Dumbledore, of course, was aware of Hadrian Potter's authority within Hogwarts. Despite the fact students remained tight lipped, Hadrian Potter's reputation was no secret. There had been many concerns, from members of staff, about the affairs of Slytherin House. The house had changed. But Snape ensured there was nothing to be concerned about, but Dumbledore knew well, that when there was smoke there was fire.

Dumbledore observed the boy in front of him, the boy that recently owned his dreams. No. They weren't dreams, he didn't have dreams, he had nightmares. A pain stabbed at his chest at the sight of the boy, watching as the cool calm mask took over his beautiful features. For a moment, Dumbledore attempted to push all of his suspicions aside and look at the boy as if he was just that, a boy.

"Having a midnight gossip?" Hadrian baited, his eyes maddeningly smug.

The dream fell, Dumbledore's face nearly crumpled in anguish. He watched as Hadrian lifted the blood red apple to his lips, taking another condemning bite, dismissing the room without uttering a word. Dumbledore felt the room stiffen - he didn't blame them. What they didn't know was that this was all a game, a lethal purposeful game. Dumbledore didn't for one minute consider Hadrian's emotions to be fake, because they weren't. The boiling hatred and calculating intelligence was real, it was all too resilient to be insincere.

But what he did know was that Hadrian used his emotions, used them... to torment the world. Why? Why did Hadrian watch as the room froze from his lashing, slashing temperament?

James Potter shifted as if to stand, outraged by Hadrian's rude mocking tone, but Dumbledore intervened.

"James."

James Potter turned his heated gaze away from Hadrian, it diminished at the sight of Dumbledore's reassuring smile. Hadrian almost laughed, James Potter submitting to the demands of Dumbledore was a sight to behold. For a moment, Hadrian considered that Dumbledore was aware of his amusement, the light blue eyes tracking his features keenly.

"No, it's a Hogwarts meeting." Dumbledore continued, as if nothing was happening.

The blue of his eyes twinkled graciously, while his cloaked arms came together clasping his hands leisurely in front of him. A small careful smile graced Hadrian's lips, the headmaster was a liar - a good one. Hadrian almost respected him for it.

"I respect parents opinions on many matters you see." Dumbledore responded.

"I do see." Hadrian responded, just a calmly.

Something passed between them, it was flicker of something genuine, a glimmer of awareness. It wasn't right out in the open, it was hidden and only discernable if you knew where to look. Dumbledore's blue eyes flickered to James, a preexisting message hidden within them. James understood of what he was being asked to do.

"Hadrian?" James faced Hadrian, guilt eating at his heart.

"Yes." Hadrian replied knowing an ambush when he saw one.

"Where did you go this evening?" James's eyes narrowing at the thought of the answer.

To James's left, Lily shifted, discomfort lining ever bone of her body. A small abrupt frown furrowed her forehead in response to James's line of questioning. Despite, seeming uncomfortable, however, she didn't move to stop him. In fact, Hadrian noticed her wait on the edge of her seat for him answer.

Hadrian almost seethed, he wouldn't be so garish and show his anger at their interrogation. That would be only incite their suspicions further, therefore, he instead regarded the woman he hated most in the world - Lily Potter. His bright green eyes never left the face of his mother. Lily was immediately aware of her sons sole attention, she tensed unwittingly.

Hadrian's lips lifted into a soft smile, igniting the small dimples in his cheeks. Lily Potter froze in a vision of sorrow. Her small hand finding the protective warmth of her husbands. If the world were silent, she suspected she could of heard the sound of her heart cracking.

Molly Weasley eyes narrowed at the sight of Hadrian Potter, distrust and fear filling her bones. Ever since seeing him this afternoon, Molly's youngest daughter, Ginny, had not stopped talking about him. The girl, only eleven years old had seemed to have a crush on this stranger before her. Molly mentally shook her head, no - she would never allow her daughter to love someone so capable of causing pain.

You see, Molly Weasley always believed that you could understand a person from their eyes. That you could see their humour, their worries, their pain, their darkness. Hadrian Potter's eyes were flinchingly flagrant, fracturing every heart they met. Molly Weasley swallowed tightly, as worry climbed her throat at the thought that her little girl would try and talk to this boy. Perhaps she would one day fall into his cruel clutches, with no clue as to what would be in store.

"I was out with a friend." Hadrian finally answered, after a minute.

"You went with Alec Morti?" James spoke, his voice held muted contempt.

"Yes, that's right." Hadrian replied simply.

There was no obvious malice in Hadrian's voice, in fact, he seemed completely unaffected. However, there was something to his voice, an inflection of some sort - it wasn't exactly Spanish but it was close. Hadrian watched Dumbledore closely, the headmasters jaw tightening a fraction when hearing Alec's last name. The reaction didn't last long, as his blue eyes blinked and the merry twinkle filled his gaze.

"I'm aware that you don't want him in your home." Hadrian replied.

"However, you have no say where else he decide's to go." Hadrian's face was tight and unpleasant.

"I may not be concerned with Alec's whereabouts, but I am with yours.' James added.

"Since when?" Hadrian responding finally.

James Potter frowned at the truth of Hadrian's words, he gripped Lily's hand when feeling it shake. James didn't know what to do with the dark stranger in front of him, his heart twisted at the notion that he didn't know him. James watched Hadrian's dark eyes move down the table, a dark delighted smirk teasing at his lips.

James's heart began to pound, he turned slowly confused at what would ignite such intensity. Nymphadora Tonks blushed pink, just like her bubblegum pink hair. Tonk's embarrassed eyes watched Hadrian with sexual infatuation that made James's eyes burn.

Hadrian Potter licked his lips, she was a metamorphmagus, he wanted her. Suddenly, the game had grown old - he no longer had the patience to stand and defend his relationship with Alec Morti. The girl had made the game seem boring, images of what he'd do to her crept into the salacious parts of his mind. Hadrian winked and she squirmed.

"I won't be here during the weekend," Hadrian uttered to his parents, his eyes elsewhere.

"What, why?" Lily piped up.

"The Malfoy's are throwing a ball." Hadrian eyes clashed with her's tragically.

Hadrian turned to leave but not before casting one last defining glance at Dumbledore. The old man didn't flinch, anyone else would've - instead, the twinkle vanished.

....

You think this is a game, and you may be right.

But if you think you can play it better than me, think again.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...
249K 6.2K 30
Hadrian always had a small magic core. His sister, Hestia had a large one. It should come as no surprise that Hestia was named the "Girl Who Lived" a...
2.1K 135 48
Lola Potter has always been overshadowed by her twin brother, Harry. When Voldemort came to kill Lily and James, Lola was at Bathilda Bagshot's house...
93.5K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...