π—ˆπ—…π–½ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡ | toget...

By babixdoll

i didn't say 'i love you' to hear it back, i said it to make sure you knew. (previously titled 'in this toget... More

TOGETHER.
OPENING CREDITS.
THE PLAYLIST. π—‰π—ˆπ—: 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 π–»π—Žπ— 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆
AESTHETICS.
ACT I.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
ACT II.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
ACT III.
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
ACT IV.
Chapter Fifty-Seven
NEW VERSION

Chapter Twenty-One

1.3K 39 0
By babixdoll

"Near Wild Heaven"

"I think it needs come down on the left some." Peyton said. I was stood in my apartment with Paige in my arms, and I was stood next to Brooke as Peyton and Haley were hanging the wedding wall from the party. Peyton had made it so that all of the polaroid taken at the party could have been stuck onto it.

"No, it's gotta come downing the right." Brooke said.

"Our left is your right." Haley said.

"Oh. . then why are we arguing?" Brooke said, and we all laughed. Katie was here too, and they were all helping bring in all of the stuff from last night's reception, well at least all of the things that had to be here. When Peyton and Haley finally got it centered and straight, Brooke nodded her head at them.

"Yeah, right there." Brooke said.

I then heard Katie say. "Tim, you just ate. How the hell are you still hungry?" She asked him. I looked over at him seeing he had the phone book sat on the table in front of him and I was wondering the exact same thing, how is it that one boy can eat so much? Do they just not know when to stop? Not I've Paige drinks that much milk and she's a baby.

"I'm not ordering food. . I'm ordering strippers." Time said, and we all quickly turned around to look at him. What could he possibly need then for? He is definitely not being him here, where I'm daughter sleeps at night, no way in hell.

"What!?" Tim exclaimed, when he saw the expression on our faces, and then he looked over ag "You guys got married so fast, I got screwed out of being the best man. And I am not getting screwed out of a bachelor party." He said, and I rolled my eyes. You are supposed to have one of those before you get married not after.

"Tim." I said, because I saw my husband, who was walking out of the bathroom that was joint to our bedroom, he had wet hair, and he was only wearing a towel that was around his waist, and suddenly I wished that it was just us two in the apartment. Tim then turned around and saw that Nathan was approaching us.

"I. . I was going to be the best man, right?" Time asked.

Nathan just completely ignored the words that left his and looked right at me. "He's like a dog with a bone, Bree." He said.

"Great. Let's get him neutered." I said, trying to make it come of a joke, but it actually wasn't I don't like Tim and I probably never will.

"Come on, Brielle! It's a stripper. It's harmless fun." Tim said.

"You know, Tim's right. ." My sister said, and I noticed as she made her way over to stand next to Nathan, and then one with one swift move she ripped the towel from his waist and my eyes widened, because I was not expecting her to do that, and then Nathan ran back into our bedroom.

". .fun."

"Yes, but so much more fun when you haven't seen it before." Peyton said, and I just stood there laughing a little at her. Most people think I get made at her when she brings up their relationship, but I don't, their relationship honestly just makes me laugh, because of how it was just between the two of them.

"Nice!" Brooke said, as she gave Peyton a high five. Peyton then looked at me and a serious expression came onto her face.

"Sorry, Bree." She said.

"Nah it's cool, don't worry about it." I said.

"Elle, let the boys have their fun." My sister said, and then she waved her hand at Tim, as if to say go away, and he got up and walked away. "Besides, what's goose for the goose is even better for you. They can have their little testosterone-fest ogle some dial-a-date, but you get to have a bridal shower and take in tons of loot from all of the guests. This is so a fair trade."

"Wow, because I really don't need lot." I said.

"Okay. ." Brooke said, as she held up the hand towel that she had in her hands. "Sunny Hill Lodge?" She asked, and I snatched it from her.

"It's kitschy." I said. Brooke shrugged her shoulders while Peyton pulled out one of my lingerie slink tops from the basket that was sat on one of the stools, and the island.

"So is thing." She said.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. That is bridal shower red code." Brooke said, and I rolled my eyes at them and took the top back from Peyton.

"I can't I have to watch Paige." I said.

"No, no. Nathan can watch her for the night."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Later that day, everyone had finally left the apartment, I had put Paige down for a nap because she was getting a little restless, so I decided to pass some time by cleaning. Mainly trying to forget abou the party that Tim was about to through for Nathan. Really A Stripper? I know that Nathan and I are now married and that he loves me note than anything, but he is also a 16 year old boy who still has hormones, I'm not stupid.

"Need some help?" Nathan asked, when he walked into the living area from our bedroom, where I was clearing down the island. I looked up and him and quickly shock my head, before I looked back down at the island and continued to clean it.

"Nope, I'm fine. . just straightening up for your party."

"Bree, you don't need to do that. It's just the guys, they've seen it like this. In face, they are actually the ones who made it like this." Nathan said, and I let out a small laugh.

"Oh, I really don't mind. Besides, if we are about to have a skanky hoe in our home, it should at least look presentable." I said, and Nathan started to laugh while he shock his head. "I'm kidding. . sort of. . maybe. . actually not really."

"Bree, this bachelor party is more for Tim than it is for me, okay? He's threatened by the fact that Lucas threw us a reception so this is just his way of proving that he's still my best friend." Nathan said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, and Lucas is your brother, and you don't see him getting all offended that he wasn't best man, do you? So what's next? Lap dances for world peace?" I asked, which only made Nathan laugh more.

"Now, I wouldn't mind that." Nathan said, and I rolled my eyes as I looked up at him but I still wore my smile and he still wore his. "Hey, you don't see me getting all tweaked about your shower." He said.

"It's a bridal shower, Nate. . we're not going to do anything that is remotely fun." I said.

"Bree, your sister, who might I add is Brooke Davis, is throwing it for you." He said, and I sighed knowing exactly what he was getting at. I could easily pretend that tomorrow night was going to be the most boring thing ever, but when he mentions that it is going to be thrown my my sister.

I knew I was in for a long night.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Your shower is going to totally kill." Brooke said to me. I was at the cafe working my shift and she had come into talk to me about the shower. I looked over my shoulder at my sister and raised an eyebrow.

"It's never good to use the word kill in a sentence." I said.

"No, no but this time it is." She said, before she took a picture of me with her digital camera that she had in her hands. "Eyes forward." She said.

"What the hell is that for?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, sister. Just eave the shower to me, okay? I'm gonna teach Brielle Davis. . Scott, whoever's you are right now, show to have some serious fun. Tomorrow night, I'm tutor girl." Brooke said, and I rolled my eyes but still held a smile on my face. Does she forget that I used to acted like a party girl?

I shock my head laughing at her, while she made her way out of the cafe, and I made my way over to the counter where Haley was stood. "And what was at that about?" She asked.

"Let's just say that Brooke, is tutor girl tomorrow night."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

After I finished my shift at the cafe, I decided to go to Lucas' house. I didn't want to be one of those wives that try and spy on their husbands, but I know how Tim gets, which can be really out of control sometimes, so I was going to ask Lucas to keep an eye on Nathan for me. I let myself into Luke's bedroom using the back door, and when I walked in, I saw that mouth had been typed to a chair. While my brother, Fergie and Skills were drawing on the type with red markers.

"Uh. . am I interrupting something here?" I asked.

"Hey Brielle." Mouth said.

"Hey. . this is some weird guy thing. . I'm never going to understand, right?" I asked.

My brother nodded his head. "Pretty much." He said.

"Oh well then, it looks like I came to the right place." I said, before I looked between Lucas and Benjamin. "Can I talk to you guys for a moment, please?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lucas said, as he looked over at Mouth, Skills and Fergie, letting him know that he wanted them to leave the bedroom. Skills nodded his head, and then looked a Fergie.

"Yeah, we gotta go get eggs anyway. Let's roll." Skills said.

"Eggs?" I asked, with a laugh, but I didn't get an answer for Skills or Fergie, they just continued to make there way out of the room. I looked beside me and saw that Mouth was still in the room with the three of us, and he tried to move his way over to the door, but he couldn't because of all of the type.

"So, what's up?" Lucas asked.

"Uh. ." I trailed off, as I pointed at Mouth beside me, and they both nodded their heads.

"Oh uh. . yo, Fergie." Benjamin called out for him. The door slowly opened and Fergie slowly popped his head in through the door and Benjamin pointed at mouth. Fergie nodded his head as he grabbed a hold of the chair and started to wheel him out of the room.

"Sorry. . hey how about you guys roll me down the street and see if you can hit me on the fly?" Mouth asked, as Fergie wheeled him out of the room, and Lucas aimed the ball that he had in his hands at Mouth and then let go of it, hitting him right in the stomach.

"Ow!" Mouth groaned, as the ball hit him.

Once Fergie closed the door behind them I turned to look at my brother and my friend. "So you guys know about this whole bachelor party, right?" I asked them and they nodded their heads.

"Oh, Elle, look. . it's just goofy guy stuff, okay?" Benjamin said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know. I just remember how he was before I had Paige and we got together. . and I just really wish he would have done his goofy guy stuff before we got married." I said.

"Well, he would if if you'd have gotten married ten years from now." Lucas said, and I glared at him. Nathan very clearly didn't plan to ask me to marry him when he did, he didn't have a ring or anything and it was so last minute that neither of us were think about bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"He's joking. He's sorry." Benjamin said for his best friend, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Would the two of you. . just look after him?" I asked.

"We'll tell you what. We will sacrifice ourselves and go to the bachelor party to take care of Nathan." Lucas said, and I smiled at them.

"Oh who heroic of the two of you." I said, and they laughed at me, and then I walked over and gave them both a high five. "Thank you guys." I said to them.

I heard the door opening up so I turned around and saw Skills head popping through the door. "Everyone decent in here?" He asked, looking around the room slightly.

"Eww, Skills. Yes of course we are." I said, with a small laugh.

Skills pushed the door all the way open and walked in dusting down his shoulders, thinking that he had said a good joke. "But back to the reason I came in here. . you'll have gotta check this out. We got these trash cans set up like bowling pins, right? So I figure we just gonna took Mouth's squirrelly little ass right on into them." Skills said, and there was silence for a few moments, and then we all heard a loud crash, which caused me to look at Skills with concern. But then we all heard Mouth bust out laugh, which caused me to laugh.

"Oh-ho. . I so got next." I said, laughing.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Nathan and I were both now in the living area of our apartment. He was sat on the couch playing some video game, while I was stood over be the island giving Paige a bottle when Tim walked in holding two bottles in his hands that he had gotten from the bathroom, not the one in out bedroom but the other one that was across from Paige's room.

"Dude. . smell me." Tim said, as he flopped onto the couch next to Nathan.

"Dude, kiss my ass." Nathan said, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"No seriously, I want to smell nice for the talent that's coming over later." Tim said, and I rolled my eyes. I would exactly call being a stripper a talent, anyone could easily strip in front of someone for free, it's really not that hard.

"Oh my god Tim. . just say the stripper for crying out loud." I said, and then I took Paige's bottle from her mouth because she started pushing it way because she didn't want anymore of it.

"Fine, the stripper. Alright, which one makes smell available? I've got Flesh in this Perry Ellis on this side." Tim said, as he showed Nathan the bottles that he was holding and I started to laugh to myself.

"That's not mine." Nathan said, pointing his game controller at the bottle of perfume that was mine.

"Well, it was in your bathroom." Tim said, and I sighed as I placed Paige's bottle onto the island. Is he really that stupid?

I walked over to Tim and took the perfume from his hands. "It's mine you idiot." I said, and he started to rub his neck with his shirt and Nathan laughed at him.

I made my way into the bathroom and set my perfume back onto the shelf. "Right, I'm off." I said, walking back out of the bathroom and then I made my way over Nathan.

He paused his game and took Paige from my arms. "Come here, baby." Nathan said, he rocked her in his arms slightly and then I made my over to the counter and picked up my purse.

"All the important numbers are by the phone. . police, fire department, pimps." I said.

"I think your mommy is worried about us." Nathan said to Paige, and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I'm not worried about you." I said, as I leaned over the back of the couch and wrapping my arms around Nathan's neck loosely. "Have your fun, but just remember. .-" I trailed off, as I placed a hand onto his chin and moved his head around and pushed my lips onto his. "-. .you have a wife now." I finished, when I pulled away from him.

"Bye bye, baby." I said, as I leaned over a little move and rubbed my daughters cheek slightly, and then I heard a knock on the door. I went to go and open it but Tim jumped over the back of the couch and bet me to it, thinking that it was the stripper.

"Oh. . it's just you guys." Tim said, when he opened the door seeing that it was my brother and Lucas stood there and I rolled my eyes at Tim.

"Not the thrill it used to be?" Lucas asked, while him and my brother walked through the front door.

"Hey." I said, as I hugged my brother and then I hugged Lucas. I looked around the apartment and sighed to myself. "Okay, I left some $1s on the counter. . just in case you don't have any." I said, as I walked out of the door be before I closed the door I thought of one last thing.

"Just don't go spending it all in one place."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Brookie, this is absolutely crazy." I said. My sister had rented this huge truck limousine for my shower. Peyton, Haley, Katie, her and I were the only ones sat in it at this moment in time, I had no idea where she was taking us, but I just hoped that it wasn't somewhere to crazy.

"By crazy, she means, thank you." Peyton said, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I do. . oh my gosh. . Brookie, you didn't have to do all of this for me." I said.

"You're welcome." Brooke said, as she opened up the lid to a box and reached inside of it. Peyton looked between my sister and I, and just laughed.

"I think someone feels a little guilty about the whole having another baby rumour." Peyton said, and I laughed a little while I nodded my head, before I looked over at Brooke who still was looking inside of the box.

"It's totally water under the bridge. . now." I said. And then Brooke started handing over champagne glasses out to all of us, and I suppose I should let myself indulge myself just for tonight.

"Forget the water. Let's have champagne." Brooke said.

"Yes." Peyton said.

"Champagne? How much is that going to cost?" Haley asked.

"It's going to cost nothing for Brooke, as she is going to charge it all to our father's credit card." I said, and Brooke nodded her head.

"I'm not sure about this guys. . I mean I haven't had a drink since I fell pregnant with Paige. And also that same night, kinda throw up on Nathan after we slept together." I said, and all of the girls started to laugh, as did I, because it was a pretty funny memory. Although, at the time neither one of us thought that it was funny, but now we just laugh at what happened that night.

"Oh how romantic." Katie sarcastically said, and we all laughed. I then held out my glass to Brooke and let her pour some champagne into it.

"That's my girl." Peyton said, as we clicked our glasses together.

"Alright, a toast. . to a nice and normal bridal shower." I said, as I raised up my glass. Katie, Haley, Peyton and Brooke did the same thing as me.

"Here's to nice." Peyton said.

"And normal." Brooke added. The five of us clicked our champagne glasses together, before we drink some of the champagne from our glasses, and then I noticed that Peyton was holding a slink black cloth in her hands, and I raised an eyebrow up at her.

"And what is that, P?" I asked her.

"It's just a nice and normal blindfold." She said.

"What the hell is it for?" I asked, with an awkward laugh.

"For the nice, normal, guest of honor." Brooke said, and then Peyton moved closer to me, and placed the cloth over my eyes and wrapped it around my face, and everything was suddenly all black. And now I really had no clue what was about to happen next.

Nice and normal just throw right out of the window.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Can you see?" I heard Peyton ask me. Some how her and Brooke managed to help me out of the limo, and they were still holding onto either side of me as they lead me to the place that we were going to, which I had no clue what it was, as they still had me blindfolded, and the cloth was pretty thick.

"What the hell is going on, guys?" I asked, and then I heard Brooke and Peyton laughing either side of me, which made me even more nervous than what I was, i just hope they are not taking me to my death. My sister is a wild party girl, so god knows where she was taking me to.

Katie then took off my blindfold and I looked around, noticing that we were stood in a lingerie store. It's the same one that Brooke had sent Nathan and I to when she did something at an event at his house, and she wanted to make up for what she did. I still actually had the silk nightgown that Nathan had got me, and he still had the socks that I got him.

The lights were still shut off in the building but there were other small lights in the room so that we could see where we were going. Brooke slowly led me over to the front of the fitting rooms.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, with a laugh, while Haley turned on the lights.

"This is a lingerie fashion show, sister. We figured since you're married now you need to wear something a little less conservative for Nathan. . something a little more. ." My sister trailed off, as she looked over at our best friend to finish the sentence off.

". .Slutty."

I laughed and then Brooke walked over to the fitting rooms and lightly hit one of them. "Hit it girls!" She exclaimed, and then all of the fitting room curtains opened up, and for girls from the cheer team walked out in something but skimpy lingerie. And I have to admit that all look really nice.

"Whoa, sugar and spice. Look, that's nice." Peyton said, and I laughed. Bevin was the next girl to come of the fitting rooms, and she was wearing a two piece set that was purple, and it didn't look to bad.

"Go Bevin! Go Bevin!" The girls yelled at her, and I just laughed at them. A girl called Charlotte walked out of her fitting room next, and she was wearing a black one piece with a see through robe on, and everyone cheered her on. Theresa was the last girl to walk out of the fitting room, and she wore a bright red two piece, with a red robe that matched it. And that one was by far the the cutest of them all, if I was going to buy something it would probably be that.

"Brookie, How did you. .?" I trailed, of hoping she would fill in the gaps for me.

"After all the money that I spent in this place, they owed me a few favors." Brooke said, and I laughed, and then she dragged me through the lingerie store with her.

"Show me what Theresa was wearing, but in blue." I said, and my sister laughed as she lead me over to where she had gotten that lingerie set from and she had a big smile on her face.

"I love the spirit, sis."

When she found the set that I was talking about she handed into over to me, and then she dragged me into a fitting room with her without the others seeing us. I put the lingerie on, and then Brooke took out the bun that I had and messed around with it a little, and gave it some volume.

"Bree, are you coming out?" Peyton asked, when she leaned close to the curtain. I had pushed Brooke out of the fitting room first, and I stood in there and looked over what I was wearing, before i pushed back the curtains and walked out. I was wearing a bright blue lingerie set, that matched Theresa bright red one, and then I did a little twirl for them all.

"Girl you look hot!" Haley called out, and I laughed at her, and all of the other girls started cat calling at me, which made me laugh even more and then I did another spin for them all.

"Nathan is going to blow a fuse when he sees you in that." Katie said to me.

"Yeah right, as if me. . someone who's not long had a baby. . can pull something like this off. But I do like it a lot though." I said.

"Bree, you have been keeping in shape everyday since then." Peyton said, and I nodded. I had been do these home work outs, and drinking a lot of smoothies and everything so that I could keep myself in shape. I may not have been the exact weight I was before I fell pregnant but I wasn't far off which I was proud of myself for.

"And I think we'll leave the pulling it off us to Nathan. . especially after our next stop." Brooke said, and I looked over at her with wide eyes. Next stop? There's a next stop?

Where else could we possibly be going?

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

We were all now sat back on the bus. Theresa, Bevin and the other two girls joined us on the limo, and we all that the clothes that we started the night in back on, but I did end up buying the lingerie that I tried on. Like it in the red, but I'm more of a blue colored girl, and I absolutely hate the color pink.

"Okay! Okay, everybody. This is a very important moment in our little Brielle's life. .- I cut her off.

"I'm older then you, Brookie." I said, with a laugh.

"Oh hush, Elle. . anyways, this is the moment when she becomes a woman." Brooke said, as she pulled a fake ID from her purse and handed it over to me. "At least, according to the State of North Dakota. It's your first fake ID." Brooke said, and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Brooke, I have had one of these before." I said, with a laugh and she shrugged her shoulders, not really caring that I have had one, considering this is the first one she had ever made me.

"My mother is going to like this but I won't tell her." Katie said, and I laughed st her words as I took the fake ID from my sister, and then I looked down at it and raised an eyebrow at the name.

"Trudy Gill. . oh wait, I get it; Trudy Gi. . tutor girl." I said, and then we all suddenly moved forwards slightly as the bus came to a halt, and Brooke balanced herself considering she was standing, and she didn't look happy at all.

"Whoa, hey why are we stopping?" Brooke asked, not particularly asking one person, and when the limo came to a full stop we all got off of the bus to see where we were and we were literally in the middle of nowhere.

"What do you mean it's going to take at least an hour to send somebody out? Let me explain to you the law of supply and demand; if I supply the credit card, I get to demand that you get somebody out here to fix the car!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Brooke, I really. . can just call Lucas." Haley said, and that was an excellent idea considering that Lucas worked on cars with Keith for years, so he would know what he was doing.

"No!" Brooke exclaimed.

"I already tired. His phone's off." Peyton said. We all looked over into the distance when we heard a car honking and a mechanics truck had pulled up just a few feet way from the limo.

"Oh good." I said.

"What seems to be the trouble?" The guy asked, as he walked over to us. Brooke turned around and walked over to me with a smirk on her face, and I raised an eyebrow at her. Why was she smirking at me? She was the one that was having a full on rage because the stupid limo stopped.

"Uh. . I think it's something to do with the engine." I said.

"Oh. I see exactly what the problem is." He said, and I looked at him confused, because he had even tried to look to see what the problem was, and he hadn't even taken out any tool to fix it.

"Great. . so, can you fix it?" I asked.

"Sure, I gotta took that can fix anything." He said, as he placed his toolbox onto the ground, and then I realized that he toolbox wasn't a toolbox at all it was a stero then he turned it on. I looked over at my sister, because if this is what I think it is, I'm going to kill her. He then ripped off his pants. Brooke and Peyton started laughing, and Haley screamed.

I looked at my sister and rolled my eyes. "You are so dead, Brooke." I said, and she laughed and then I looked over at Peyton who had a smile on her face.

"Nice performance, Cameron Diaz." Brooke said.

"Hm, you too, Gwyneth." Peyton said back. I looked between the two of them and rolled my eyes. I loved them both very much, but right now, I just wanted to kill them both because they were being super annoying.

"You are both totally dead."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Oh god. . Brookie, if I wanted a lap dance I would have stayed at home with the guys." I said, slurring my words as her and Peyton helped me out of the limo. I was slightly buzzed, because I had drunk a lot of champagne, which I haven't done in since I fell pregnant so my alcohol tolerance was that high at the moment. I totally should have expected that my sister would bring me to a strip club. I mean she is Brooke Davis after all.

"No, tonight's going to be a little different. I rented out the back room and hired an instructor." Brooke said, and I looked over at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Instructor for what, Brookie?" I asked her, but she didn't give me an answer, and this other girls on the limo started to flooded out of it, and we all made our why inside to strip club and made our way to the back room. There was a pole set up in the room and a woman was stood beside it, and she seemed as if she had been waiting awhile for us to show up.

"Stripping is not just about taking your clothes off, it's about getting in touch with your own body. Once you do that. .-" The woman trailed off, as she grabbed a hold of the pole and swung herself around it. "-. .you're gonna find an inner confidence that you never had before, I think you'll be amazed at just how empowering it is." She said.

"Clearly!" Peyton said, but I wasn't sure if she was say it sarcastically or not.

"So where's Brielle?" The instructor asked, and everyone I was with instantly pointed their fingers at me, and I looked at all of them with wide eyes. I wasn't expecting sober yet, and I had gotten drunk since the night I spelt with Nathan and throw up all over him.

"She's not gonna go for this." Peyton said.

"Brielle, just take it nice and easy." The woman said. I stood up from where I was sat with a smile on my face and then I ran straight for the pole but completely missed it and went straight into one of the seats across the room, and because I wasn't sober it didn't actually hurt me. I just started laughing about it, because I thought that it was hilarious.

"Brielle!" My sister exclaimed, but when she hard me laughing her and Peyton started laughing as well.

"Bree, are you okay?" Haley asked me, but I was laughing to much to give her a real answer. I was laughing now but I knew when I sober up it was going to hurt a lot.

"Is it to late for me to have another go?"

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

A little while later, I had completely sobered up, and I had a banging headache. I was sat in the middle of Katie anf Haley while was were watching the girls from the cheer team dance around the pole or what ever it was they were doing, I head my head laying on Katie's shoulder while I held a cup oh ice to the of side of my head where I had a slight bump.

"Excuse me, Miss Davis. Your card's been declined." The manager of the stripper club said to my sister. Brooke rolled her eyes and opened up her purse and pulled out another card. "Thank you." He said, as he took the card from her and then he walked over to the counter and swiped the card. He then walked back over to us and he didn't look happy at all.

"Well, then. Looks like we have a problem." He said.

"Um. . so what's your policy on IOUs?" Brooke asked, but he just ignored her and walked away from us, leaving us to deal with the situation. Brooke called up the company that we banked with, and when she hung up the phone she looked frustrated and she looked at right at me.

"I can't not believe out stupid parents didn't pay their credit card bill." She snapped.

"Well, with all of our cash pulled together, and Katie being ever so gracious, we have $440 in cash, at most. So what are we going to do?" Peyton asked.

Considering Katie is just as rich as Brooke and I are, or as I used to be as I dropped most of the money because Nathan did. She chipped in $200 bucks that she said that she didn't really need.

"I'm going to take care of it." Brooke said.

"How you gonna do that?" I asked.

"A little negotiation." She said.

"Brooke. You cannot talk yourself out of a thousand dollar bill." Katie said. Brooke was very good at getting herself out of a tight situation, but I somehow do think she is going to be able to talk herself out of this.

"Don't be silly. A girl can do anything she puts her mouth to."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

I now found myself in the back of the strip club, in the kitchen, with the girls and I still at a banging headache. Brooke asked the guy how they could get our of paying the bill, and the guy told her that we could all clean the dishes. But Brooke had told me that there was absolutely no way that I was allowed to help them out with any of it, because I had offered to help them. "Here. Drink this." Peyton said, handing over a white paper cup to me.

"It'll help you with your hangover tomorrow." She said. I lifted the cup to my mouth and took a sip of it, and quickly spat it back out into the cup. Whatever she had made me t⋆✧-- ✧ *⋆* ✧ *⋆* ✧ *⋆* ✧--✧⋆asted absolutely gross, it was like sour and bitter all at the same time, and it was just disgusting. I honestly think that I would of just prefer to deal with the hang over.

"What the hell is in it?" I asked.

"You don't want to know. . drink up." Peyton said.

"Guess are you really sure that you don't want me to help with the dishes? Because I totally can." I said.

Katie quickly shock her head. "Absolutely not. The guest of honor is not doing the dishes." She said, and I frowned at them, I felt bad that I wasn't helping them with it, and just sat on a table watching them clean them all.

"Maybe we should have gone with something um. . less Brookish." Haley said, as she walked past us sweeping the floor and we all laughed at her.

"Look, we're probably going to be here for a while, so you should just take that limo home." Peyton said, and then I let at a yawn, and i realized that I was actually very tired and just wanted to go home to my little girl. "I think Mrs. Scott's had a long night." Peyton said.

"Hm. . Mrs. Scott." I said, and Peyton, Brooke and Katie all laughed at me and I gave them a smile. "You guys probably think I'm crazy for getting married." I said.

"No!" They all quickly said, and I shock my head at them knowing the were lying to me but I still held a smile on my face. "Alright, um maybe a little." Peyton said, and I smiled at my best friend.

"You guys totally have the whole Nick and Jessica thing going on. . just without stalkerazzi and the chickeny tuna." My sister said, and I laughed at at her.

"Yeah, well. . I guess I can't help it if I have found the gut that I want to be with for the rest of my life. Isn't that what it's all about? I mean. . if we're not out there looking for the one we wanna be with forever. . then what are we doing?" I asked.

"Having fun?" Katie said.

"Oh, love is fun. Well, this kind of love anyways. . actually I'd really like to go home to my husband and little girl, if you don't mind." I said, looking between the three of them. Brooke smiled at me while she held up her hands which were inside a pair of green gloves.

"Class dismissed." She said.

"Thank you." I said, jumping off of the table in the middle of the kitchen, and I toppled over slightly. Katie grabbed me and helped steady me so I didn't fall over and I smiled at her. "Thank you so much for tonight, Brookie. Thank you guys." I said, giving her a hug and then I gave Peyton and Katie one.

"You won't be thanking us tomorrow." Peyton said.

"Yeah." I said, with a laugh and then I turned around to leave the kitchen. I knew that she was wrong, I already had a headache and in the morning it was going to be so much worse.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

When I got back to the apartment I set the bag from the lingerie store onto the island, and then I went into Paige's bedroom and switched on the bedroom light and leaned against the door fame as I watched her sleep. She just looked so peaceful and I loved to see her sleep, she just looked really cute, yet another one of her father's gene's that she had gotten.

"Hey you." I heard and I pushed myself off of the door frame, and smiled at my husband before leaning back on the door frame. I then felt Nathan put his arms around me, and I stood up straight and put my head against his chest.

"She's just are beautiful as her mother." Nathan said, and I smiled to myself before I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You coming to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah. . gimme a second." I said, while I tapped his cheek lightly and he laughed at me before pressing his lips against mine and then he walked into the bedroom.

I looked over at my daughter and smiled to myself. "I love you, baby." I said, and then I turned off the light, and walked out of the bedroom pulling the door closed behind me.

I walked into mine and Nathan's bedroom, and he was laying in our bed, and I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him and laid my head onto his chest and he wrapped an arm around me.

"How was the stripper?" I asked. Nathan laughed as he kissed the top of my head, and then I felt him running his hand through my hair, and I smiled to myself. Being there with him was so comforting, and it made me realize that I sould have just stayed at home and spent the night with him and Paige.

"Pretty good. . at NBA Live." He said, and I let out a small laugh. "Other than that, I had no interest in her. I actually had to ask her to leave. How was the shoulder?" He asked.

"Uh. . it was educational." I said.

"Oh yeah? What did you learn?" He asked. I sat up from his chest and then turned around and placed my arms on his chest so that we were now looking at one another.

"Exactly what I already knew. That you are the one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that I only need you and Paige to be happy, for the rest of my life." I said.

Nathan smiled and I leaned down and kissed him. "Yeah me too." He said, and I leaned back down and gave him another kiss before I got off of the bed. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked me, but I just makes my way out of the bedroom, grabbed the bag from the counter and made my way back into he bedroom.

"Well, you know how I said tonight was educational?" I asked, and he nodded his head, while I walked into the bedroom and swung the bag I had. "Honey, you are going to love the homework." I said, and giving him a wink before I walked into the bathroom.

Blue lingerie paradise.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

The next morning, I was changing Paige's diaper and when I was finished I picked her up and carried her with me to the bin. Nathan then walked out of our bedroom in his new work uniform and I smiled at him.

"See you later, babe. I love you." I said, as I leaned up and pressed my lips onto his. When we pulled away he leaned down and kissed Paige on the forehead.

"I love you too, baby." He said, before giving me another kiss and then he made his way over to the front door, and I spun around and watched him open the door.

"Hey, uh. . do me a favour, don't change when you come home from work today. I'm kinda into the whole mechanic thing." I said.

"Anything for you, Mrs. Scott." He said, with a smile and then he walked out of the apartment.

"Mrs. Scott. Mommy loves the sound of that." I said, to my daughter and then I started to tickle her a little and she made a few noises as she weighed in my arms.

"Yes she does." I said, as I continued to tickled her.

I then made my way over to the couch, I put my feet up onto it and held her in my arms as i put a blanket over the two of us. "How about we watch some cartoons?" I asked, and then I grabbed the controller that was on the couch beside me. She made a noise and I laughed at her little.

"Yeah. . mommy wants to watch them too." I said, as I turned on the tv and then I looked down at her and smiled.

"Just don't tell your daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 321 28
Dahlia Jenkins thought she had her whole life figured out she had planned everything that she wanted to do during her last days in high school and he...
260K 4.6K 33
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πš’ πš›πšŽπš πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœ πš˜πš— πšπš˜πš—πš’πšπš‘πš, π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπš•πšŽ πš–πš˜πš˜πš—πš•πš’πšπš‘πš, π™³πš˜πš—πšŽ πš–πš’ πš‘πšŠ...
739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
18.1K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterγ…£stray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...