π—ˆπ—…π–½ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡ | toget...

Da babixdoll

i didn't say 'i love you' to hear it back, i said it to make sure you knew. (previously titled 'in this toget... Altro

TOGETHER.
OPENING CREDITS.
THE PLAYLIST. π—‰π—ˆπ—: 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 π–»π—Žπ— 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆
AESTHETICS.
ACT I.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
ACT II.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
ACT III.
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
ACT IV.
Chapter Fifty-Seven
NEW VERSION

Chapter Twenty

2K 44 0
Da babixdoll

"The Truth Doesn't Make a Noise"

Lucas had sent me a text message telling me that he was going to be throwing a party for Nathan and I, with Brooke, Peyton, Haley and Benjamin. He said something about them wanting it to be a celebration for us getting married. Yes, I am talking about the Lucas Scott that left for Charleston. He returned home. I hadn't actually seen him face to face yet, but he had given me a call to say that he was coming home, and he also gave me a call when he was back in town. I was glad that he had come home, even though he wasn't go for that long, Tree Hill just didn't feel the same without him around. I looked down at my phone seeing that he had sent a message to me saying excellent. I saw him in the distance and my way over to him, he looked slightly different from when he left, and that was because he had gotten a buzz cut. And I'm not going to lie, he did look really weird.

"Excellent right back at you, BIL." I said to him.

Lucas let out a laugh. "Okay, I've been gone for what; a few days and you already for go my name? Who's Bill?" He said. I rolled my eyes as I binged him in the side lightly with my elbow, and then I linked my arm through his as we continued to walk.

"B-I-L! Brother-in-law. That's you, buddy. Your my brother-in-law, now." I said, as I gave his arm a few taps with a smile on my face.

"Oh, crap. . I'm related to you now?"

"Haha. . you are only related to me by law, you are safe." I said, while I laughed. "But then again you are related to Paige by blood, even though we are not related by blood. Families are very weird and complicated things." I said, and he smiled.

"When Nathan told me about the two of you, at first I thought that he was trying to make a joke. I actually laughed at him about it. . and then I realized he was dead serious. But just so you know. . I am happy for you, Bree." Lucas said.

I laughed. "Oh yeah. . Nathan did mention that you called asking about Dan, and you asked how me and Paige were doing. So he told you we're married and how you laughed at him, which honestly isn't how I thought you would have reacted to the news." I said.

"So, how did Ben take the news?" Lucas asked.

"Pretty much how you think he did. . told me I was a child and that I had made a stupid mistake. But I said it wasn't possible for me to be a child when I had one of my own." I said, and he laughed.

"That sounds like something the two of you would say. . so what about Brooke?" He asked.

"Well, at first she ranted about how she admired me for not having sex again and waiting til marriage. And then when I showed her the ring, she got made at me because I didn't invite her, and mad because she was supposed to me my maid of honor. And then when I was picking up my things she came to apologise to me, and followed that up by asking if I was going to have another baby." I said.

"Sounds like your sister actually." He said.

"I missed you, Lucas." I said.

"I missed you too, buddy." He said, as he pulled my in for a side hug, and I wrapped my arm around his back and hugged him. I then felt someone put their arm over my shoulders and pull me in the other direction and I looked up seeing that I was being pulled over by Nathan and I laughed at him.

"Hey, get your own wife." Nathan teased. Lucas and I laughed at him, while Lucas also shock his head

"Okay, that just sounds weird."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Oh look, it's our very own Britney Spears and whoever's she married this week. I have a question for you guys. .-" Brooke said, as Lucas, Nathan and I approached her and Peyton. "-. .what do you think? Pink booties or blue?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Booties? Brooke for the very last time, I'm not having another baby. . Paige is already enough for me to held." I said, and Nathan nodded his head in agree with me.

"Yeah, she's right. Paige is a lot to deal with." He said.

"Not the point, guys. The only way this isn't totally screwed up is if you're knocked up again but don't worry. . your secret's safe with me." My sister said, and I rolled my eyes at her. Tim then came out of nowhere and pushed my sister out the way so that he could stand in front of Nathan and I.

"What's this lame-ass joke about you guys getting married?" Tim asked.

"He's in shock now that you're both officially off the market." Peyton said, and I laughed at her a little. Not because she said I was off of the market but because of she said Nathan was as well. Tim always tried getting with me but always shut him down, and when I got pregnant he left me along. But after Paige was born he tried get with me again which didn't make Nathan happy at all.

He actually wanted to beat him up, but I told him no.

"It's true, Dim. Brielle's preggers again." Brooke said.

"Will you cut it out!" I snapped at her.

"Right; and Lucas moved away. You guys gotta do better if you're gonna get one over on the Tim." He said, and then Brooke and Peyton pushed him away. Which I was grateful for, because Tim made me more uncomfortable than Dan does.

And that's saying something.

"The Tim." I said, laughing.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

After school was over Nathan went to pick Paige up from daycare. Yeah the two of us decided to sent her to daycare, even though she was only to months which was the best place to send her during the day. But we still had to attend school at we didn't want to kept put the pressure on Karen and Deb, especially considering Deb is mad at us right now. While he went you go and pick her up, I made the decision to go and pick up some flowers for Dan, which probably want the best idea I had ever gotten. I was also going to go to Nathan's old house and give them to Deb so that she could give them to Dam for me, which yet didn't seem like one of my brightest ideas either. I walked up to the front door and lightly knocked on it, and when on one answered I turned around to walk away, just as Deb pulled up in her car.

She got out of her car and slowly walked up the steps to me. "Hey. . I uh. . I got these flowers for uh. . Dan." I stuttered out, as I held the flowers up.

"You can take it to him yourself." She said, coldly.

"Nathan said that probably wasn't a good idea." I said.

"And coming over here was?" She snapped at me. I sighed as I looked down at the ground, before I slowly looked up at her again. Clearly, she wasn't my biggest fan, and it was clear that she didn't like me anymore not like she had. But I will not apologise for marrying the guy I love or having his baby, they are the only things in this world that I will never apologise for.

"Deb. . I'm not going to apologise for having Nathan's daughter or marrying him, but if I did that would be a lie. . because I don't regret either of them. But I will apologise for the way we ambushed you with the marriage, that wasn't fair. Anyways, Lucas and my brother Benjamin are throwing us a party and we'd. . well I'd love it if you made an appearance." I said.

"Nathan's father nearly dies and you want to have a party? And even if Dan were fine, I would not and will not give you my bless for destroying my son's life, by marrying him, or and you can trust me on this. . your own." She said, before she turned around and walked into her house and then slammed the door right in my face. I sighed as I looked down at the flowers in my hands.

"Well, that went just perfectly."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Elle-Elle, what you doing. . you don't live here anymore." Brooke said to me. I was sat on my bed in my old bedroom, with my arms wrapped around my legs and I head resting on them as I cried into them. I lifted my head up slowly seding Brooke and Benjamin stood in my room, and I shock my head at them.

"Did Nathan do something?" Benjamin asked me, and I could hear in his voice that he was getting protective, and I shock my head again.

"No. . his mom. . Deb just said. .-"

"-. .let me guess. . that you were running Nate's life." Brooke asked.

"How could you possibly know that?" I asked her.

"Because Elle-Elle, I don't live under a rock. . I do watch tv like normal people." She said, and I rolled my eyes. I placed my head back onto my knees and continued to cry. I then felt the two of them sit either side of me and they both wrapped an arm around me.

"But in all seriousness, we did call Scarlett." Benjamin said, and the sound of the girls name my head shot back up. Scarlett is our oldest sister, who is in her third year of college and she's 21, and she's exactly like the girl I pretended to be and the girl that Brooke still is, but a lot worse.

"You two have to be kidding me right? Scarlett really?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's kidding. . we called Avery." Brooke said, and I sighed in relief as I nodded my head. Avery is our older sister, and she is in her second year of college and she's more like me than Scarlett and Brooke.

"You know that she married her husband three months ago, she is 20. . so not as young as you and Nathan, but she said that the in laws go through a lot of phases. First they'll use the, you're ruining our child's life, card. And then it goes to you can't cook, then your house is dirty." Benjamin said.

I sighed as I looked between the two of them. "What am I gonna do guys?" I asked.

"Screw them. . at the end of the day it's you sleeping with Nathan and raising his daughter. . not Dan or Deb." My sister said, and I nudged her slightly and she laughed. I shock my head because that wasn't an image that I wanted to be in my head. And then I started laughing at her, because she always knew how to make me laugh at the worse moments.

"Brookie! You're actually gross!" I said, and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Yes. . yes I am." She said, and I laughed.

"Look, Elle. . I believe this is what Brooke is actually trying to say. If you're going to come home crying every time you let Dan or Deb get the best if you, you might as well move back in now, because Dan is an ass and well Deb is the idiot that married him. . so that is on her. Besides, if you don't move over we can't give your stuff to charity." Benjamin said.

I lightly nudged him in the side with my elbow and we all started laughing. "You wanted this, Elle-Elle. . it's time to grow up and act like a married girl." Brooke said, as she wrapped her arms around me and smiled at her before looking over and Ben and smiled at him.

"Thank you. . I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Hey Brookie, is Peyton here somewhere? She said I could borrow something to wear." I said when I walked into Peyton's bedroom and she was sat at Peyton's desk. After my conversation with Brooke and Ben I went home and spent sometime with Nathan and Paige before deciding to come here, and I'm guessing Brooke decided to come her after our talk.

"Yeah, she'll be out in a second." Brooke said, well I walked further into the bedroom and then I noticed a picture of Peyton naked popped up on the computer screen. My eyes widened as I walked over to the desk, and stood behind my sister with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Uh, where did you get that picture of P?" I asked.

"You gotta love modern technology. It's for a little project that I'm doing to help expand her horizons." Brooke said, looking over her shoulder at me, and I shock my head at her.

"To what? Creepy perves, who are going to do god knows what with a naked picture of her. Brookie, this is really wrong. . you shouldn't have posted naked pictures on her, it's an violation of her privacy. Not to mention completely illegal." I said.

"Don't worry, Elle. . she's going to be thank me when she sees the guys that are lining up." She said, and then the pulled up the page of all of the guys that and taken a liking into Peyton. I raised an eyebrow up as I watched my sister clock though the guys, I had to agree with her that some of them were actually good looking.

"Oh, he's cute. . oh he's really cute. . oh now that's what I'm talking about, go Peyton." I said, and my sister looked over her shoulder at me and laughed.

"Down girl, you can look at the menu all you want, but from now on you eat at home."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Nathan, I'm home." I called out, when I walked through the door of our apartment, and then I closed it behind me. I had picked an outfit for tonight, I ended up going with a pink flower dress that apparently looked good me, and I was actually kinda confused why Peyton owned it at all. It's not exactly her style. I walked into Pagie's bedroom, and made my way over to her bassinet. "Hey, baby you seen your daddy." I asked, as I tickle her slightly and she made a noise as she moved slightly on her bassinet and I smiled at her. "I'll be back soon." I told her, before turning around and leaving the bedroom. I walked into mine's and Nathan and slipped off my shoes.

"Nathan, where are you?" I called out, as I took my jacket off.

"I'm in the shower!" He yelled back, and I walking into the bathroom and over to the mirror, and I started to mess with my hair to see how I wanted it for tonight.

"How long you going to be?" I asked, as I dropped my hair and let in fall over my shoulders.

"I don't know. . why?" He asked. I turned around and placed my has onto the sink as I looked at the clock that was hanging in our bedroom, realizing we didn't have much time before we had to leave.

"I need a shower, and we have to go soon." I said and then I made the decision to undress and climb into the shower with him.

"Wow!" Nathan exclaimed, as he turned around when he heard the shower door opening, and I it his chest lightly with a laugh.

"I did say I need a shower."

"Well, in that case." Nathan said, as he walked closer to me. He pushed his lips against mine and we started kissing, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved one hand to the back of his head.

I then pulled away slightly, so that our lips were still close to one another. "Nathan, we can't be late to our own wedding reception." I said, but he just ignored me and started to kiss me again, before trailing doing to kiss my neck.

"Okay, maybe we can be a little late."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

[ Brielle's look ]

Nathan and I were both carrying Paige pram up the stairs to the venue where the party was being held, I was holding onto the handle of the parm and Nathan was holding onto the bottom of it. When everyone saw us at the top of the stairs they cheered as we placed the parm down, and while was walk through the crowd and while I pushed our daughter, people sprayed dolly string onto us. The place looked amazing and I was very overwhelmed with happiness about how many people actually showed up for the two of us. Nathan held a tight grip on my wrist as we made our way through the crowd. And then I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

"Katie!" I exclaimed.

I let go of my daughter's pram and ran and gave her a hug. Katie is my Aunt Valerie's and Uncle Michael's daughter, which made her my cousin. Last year, the three of them let Tree Hill for my Uncle's job I was very sad to see them go, also Katie is few months younger then me, Brooke and Ben, so we were all pretty close.

"I'm not the only one here." She said, and I raised an eyebrow up at her confused, and then I looked over and saw my Aunt stood with my uncle.

"Aunt V!" I exclaimed, as I ran over and gave her a hug. Valerie is my mother older twin sister and Michael is her husband and the two of them actually basically raised Brooke, Ben and I, and some what Scarlett and Avery. Our parents were never around and seeing as we were so close to Katie's age she basically brought us along side her. Some day's I wish that she was my real mother. "Uncle Michael." I said.

"Congratulations, Bree." He said, as the two of us hugged.

"I didn't know you were coming. I thought you were still away for your Job." I said, to my Uncle and my Aunt shock her head.

"They relocated us back home." My Aunt said, and I smiled at her. I loked over my shoulder and waved at Nathan, letting him know that he could come over with Paige.

"Aunt V and Uncle Micheal. . this is my husband Nathan Scott. . Nathan this is my Aunt Valerie and Uncle Michael." I introduction them all, my aunt and uncle know about him long before we got married, considering we are best friends, but I never introduced them to one another. I then walked over to my daughter and picked her up out of her pram and walked back to my aunt and uncle. "And this is our daughter, Paige Brooke Scott." I said.

"Well, hello there little one." My aunt said, as she took her from my arms and started to bounce her slightly, and then my aunt looked back at me. "I am a little sad that my niece didn't invite me to her wedding." She said, and I gave her a small smile.

"Right yeah. . I'm sorry about that, it was just us, a priest and Paige. It was a super last minute thing, but I am super happy you guys are back here. How long you going to be in town for your job?" I asked, turning to my Uncle.

"I'm trying to convince him to stay here for good, because I missed you, Brooke and Ben." Katie said, when she walked back over to us. I'm assuming that she wanted to go and see Ben and Brooke.

"We'll, be here for as long as we can. But I'm hoping that it's going to be along time." Valerie said, and then she looked down at Paige with a smile on her face as she made cooing noises at her. "Would you like your Aunt V to be around more? Yeah. . me too." She said, while Paige held onto her finger and then my aunt rub my daughter cheek with her thumb slightly.

Valerie then looked back up at me. "Now, go and enjoy your party. . we'll watch Paige for you." She said, and I nodded my head at her with a smile. I looked across the room and saw Deb walking in through a door, and I tapped Nathan.

"Your mom's here should we go and say hi?" I asked. He nodded his head and we excused ourselves form my aunt and uncle and made our way over to Deb, and he smiled at her.

"Mom?" He said.

"Deb. . I'm glad you could make it." I said to her.

"Yeah. . I thought I should come." She said.

"Well, um. . as you know my mother and father don't actually live in Tree Hill anymore, my aunt and uncle are here. I would really love to introduce you guys." I told her.

"Oh, uh. .-" Deb trailed off as she took her phone from her purse, which was very clearly no ringing at all and then the looked back to the two of us. "-. .this is Dan. I really should take it." She said, before she walked away.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

After what happened with Deb I went to go and find some other people to talk to. Katie had kidnapped Paige for my aunt and she was catching up with some of her friends that she had before she left town, including a boy named Adam Johnson. Who I'm pretty sure she had a crush on. "Hey, there you are." I heard Nathan say as her hugged me from behind and I fell back onto him lightly, resting my head against his chest. And just by him doing that I seemed to forget about all of my troubles.

"And where is our daughter?" Nathan asked.

"Last time I saw her she was being kidnapped by Katie." I said, and Nathan laughed. I just hoped that Piage was okay, I trusted Katie with her I just didn't really trust anyone else with her. Unless it's Ben, Brooke, Peyton or Haley. I then saw my aunt walking over to Haley's parents, and she was holding Paige in her arms.

"Oh there she is." I said. I'm not really sure why Haley's parents had come to this, but I'm guessing it was because my aunt and uncle invited them because they were all actually really good friends before they left. Considering that their daughter's were best friends.

"I was getting a little worried about her." Nathan said, and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Your mother's a bitch, you know that right." I said, changing the subject and he laughed.

"I know." He said, and then I felt him kiss the top of my head. "But tonight is about us and not her." He said.

"You're right." I said, smiling. Nathan took his arms off of me and I span round and kissed him, just as Whitey approached us.

"Coach. . How are you?" Nathan asked.

"I'm old. . but I wasn't always that way." Whitey responded, and we all laughed at his attempt to make a joke. "There was a time that I was young and in love. . like the two of you. Here." Whitey said, as he handed over a blanket to me, which I slowly took it from his hands, before I looked up at Nathan confused.

"Camilla stitched that during our first year of our marriage. . it's baby blanket. Of course, we spent all those years just the two of us in the nest, but I think she'd like that to go to somebody she would have been really fond of." Whitey said.

I sighed because I knew exactly why he was giving it to me. My sister was obviously still going around and telling everyone that the two of us were goign to have another baby, because if she hadn't Whitey wouldn't have been giving us a baby blanket. Because if he wanted to give it to us for Paige he would have 2 months ago when she was born.

"Oh this is really sweet, Coach. . but we're not having another baby." I said.

"Well, you never know. . he is a Scott after all." Whitey said, and I let a small laugh leave my lips.

"Would you excuse me for just one moment?"

"Yeah." Whitey said.

I handed the blanket over to Nathan and Coach nodded his head at me before I turned around and made my way over to my sister. "Okay Brookie, you have got to stop this crap! What would you like me to do pee on a freakin stick?" I asked, a little angrily when I reached my sister.

"Um, if that's your kicks. . do I know what we're talking about?" Brooke asked.

"Brookie, I'm not having another baby." I said, and then I walked over to Paige's pram which was close to us, by the presents and I picked up my purse. I walked back over to Brooke, and opened up my purse pulling out my birth control pills. "You know what these are right? I have had them since I gave birth, Brooke. . I take one every single day so that Nathan and I don't end up having another baby. We are struggling enough as it is to pay for things for Paige, so I'm not about to have another baby. So please stop telling everyone that we are having another baby. . you are my sister, why would you start a rumour about me?" I asked.

"So. . it really is just about love?" She asked.

"Yeah it is. What other reason would me have? Please just tell everyone you were wrong and stop the rumours. It hurts that my own sister, the one person supposed be there for me through everything, would do this to me. . oh and by the way Aunt Valerie and Uncle Michael are here." I said.

"Elle, wai. .-" She tried to call out but I just walked away.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Mom. . have you met Bree's aunt and uncle?" Nathan asked his mother. I was stood with some of my friends in a conversation that wasn't to far from the four of them. I looked around the room to see where Paige was and she was with my sister and Peyton, and when they noticed my Brooke waved and then she held Paige waist in her's hand lightly moved it into a moving motion and I laughed at them a little.

"Hi, I'm Valerie Jensen. . and this is my husband Michael." My aunt said, as she shock Deb's hand with a smile on her face. My aunt was one of those people that seemed that they didn't have one mean bone in there body, it was just the way that she cared herself and spoke with such grace.

"Hi, nice too meet you." Micheal said, as he shock Deb's hand lightly.

"Hi." Deb said, and she sounded like she would rather be anywhere else then with them.

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband, how's he doing?" My Uncle asked. I let Benjamin give them a run down on things that have happened in Tree Hill since the two of them have been gone. I left the conversation that I was having and moved closer to the one that my husband was having.

"He's ah. . struggling with a new reality, I suppose we both are." She said.

"Well, I look forward to the day when we can all break bread. . and argue about religion and politics. .-" My aunt trailed off before she looked up at her husband, and then she looked back at Deb. "-. .and I have little great nieces and nephews running around." She added in.

Michael then looked over at Nathan. "No rush in having another kid, by the way." He said. I smiled to myself, I really loved that my aunt and uncle were get along with Nathan, and how they really tried their best to get along with his mother. My aunt looked up at my uncle and smiled before she looked back at Deb.

"Well, you have raised a fine man." My uncle said.

"He's not a man." Deb said.

"Sorry?" Micheal asked.

"I said he's not a man, he's a boy and none of this would have happened if you people had enough common sense to stop this. Or your sister Valerie, where the hell is she and Brielle's father? Because I'm sure if they were here right now none of this would have happened." Deb said.

"Mom!" Nathan snapped at her.

"No! I am not going to stand here and make nice, and pretend like this is all okay, when it isn't." Deb snapped at him. And now it was my turn to give my two sense into this whole conversation. I walked over to the four of them and looked right at Deb.

"Well, then don't!" I snapped, and I felt them all look at me. "It's one thing for you to raise your voice at me, but do not come in here and yell at my aunt and uncle, and you are certainly not about to bring my parents into this. Nathan and I made our own decision, and we got married, we are happy. So, if your not here to celebrate with us, you should just go home, because I don't want you here anymore." I snapped at her.

Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, and we both just stared at his mother. I didn't appreciate that she had just yelled at my aunt when she had nothing to do with away of it. When she knew that I wasn't going to take back any of it or change my mind about it, she turned in the other direction and left the venue.

I looked over at my aunt and uncle. "I'm really sorry about all of that. . you didn't deserve to be yelled at like that by her. Not when you guys had nothing to do with this." I said, and my aunt shock her head.

"It's okay, kiddo. You handled yourself pretty well." She said, and I smiled before I turned and left them. I made my way out of the venue and sat on the steps outside, after all of that I just need some air.

"Nicely played." I looked over my shoulder and saw that Nathan was walking down the steps that I was sat on, and then he took a seat beside me, and I rested my arms on his leg as I looked up at him and frowned.

"I'm really sorry. . as if things with your family aren't bad enough. I just didn't appreciate her yelling at my aunt and uncle like that, it wasn't fair on them." I said, and he wrapped an arm around me.

"You couldn't make it any worse." He said.

"You know what's weird? Even though my parents aren't here. . my brother came back as did my aunt, uncle and cousin. . I have you and my friends, and for some reason I have never felt safer." I said.

"You know what's weirder?" He asked, and I shock my head. "Seeing you take my my mom's head off back there, actually kind of turned me on." He said, and I smirk at him as I lifted my arms from his leg and rapped them around his neck.

"Five minutes in the elevator?" I asked.

"How about right here?" He said, as he placed a hand on my thigh which made me jump slightly because it tickled me. He then leaned closer to me and pushed his lips against mine, and he then moved his hand from my thigh and cupped my cheek, I moved my hand up to the back of his head and gripped his hair lightly which caused him to laugh against my lips. I kissed him back and lightly smiled into it, while I played with his hair.

"I love you, Nathan Scott." I whispered.

"I love you more, Brielle Davis-Scott."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"So, I guess some people would criticize my sister and brother-in-law, and say that they are unfit, especially since none of them are here." Valerie said into the microphone, as she was stood on the stage with Brooke and Ben, they were giving their toast. I had managed to get my daughter back, who some how ended up with Mouth and Skills which I didn't mind they seemed to me taking her of her very well. Other then the fact they were teaching her how to eat cheese in a spray can. Anyways, I was stood with her in arms while I stood next to Nathan who had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"They would be right." Brooke said, and the crowd started to laugh, but I don't think they realized that they were being really serious about them being unfit.

"For those of you who are saying that my niece is to young to get married, let's look at this way; you can drive at sixteen, go to war at eighteen, you can drink at twenty-one. So how old do you have to be before you find the right one for you? I was only eighteen when I married my husband and we made quite a life for ourselves. My other niece. . Brielle's sister. . got married a few months ago and she is only twenty, and people thought that I married young and so was she, but is love really something you can put an age on? Plus, they already have a beautiful daughter together. . and in my book that is a bigger step than marriage." My aunt said.

"See." I heard Nathan say, looked up at him with a smile before I playful pushed his cheek. That is exactly what he said the day that he asked me to marry him, and to be fair it wasn't a lie, we did skip the marriage step and went straight to having a baby.

"So here's to Brielle Pagie Davis-Scott. We may be triplets but I am five minutes older then you, and ten minutes older then Brookie. . which means you are still both my little sisters, and the news of this marriage was and is still a shock. . I am happy for you, Elle. Because I know that Nathan makes you happy and you are in good hands. But remember I still owe you a punch, Nathan, so if she ever comes home crying about you. . best believe I'll be using that." Benjamin said, and Nathan laughed.

"I guess you could say that I haven't been the best sister lately. . when Brielle told me about the marriage, I thought they were getting married because she was about to have another Scott baby. . which lead me to start a rumour which I shouldn't have, because she isn't having another baby. . and when I asked her if them getting married was just about love, she said yes and asked what else could it have been about? She never gave me the chance to answer, but this is what I would have said. . I guess I didn't believe in true love, until I saw you and Nathan the way you love one another. It makes me what something like that. . and it gives me hope. So here's to Bree and Nathan, and their love." Brooke said, and I smiled at her while I wipped away my tears.

Everyone clapped as my aunt and siblings walked off of the stage, and then Tim suddenly ran up onto he stage and stood by the microphone.

"Uhh, I have no idea what to say. Just I hope you have bomb sex forever." Time said, before a he ran off.

"Hell yeah!" Nathan shouted.

Everyone let out a few laughs as he ran back off of the stage, and then Katie walked up onto the stage. Which surprised me because I know that she hates to stand up in front of big crowds.

"I can not believe I'm doing this right now. . I'm sorry for all of the people so close to this stage. . because I might throw up on all of you." She said, and the crowd laughed at her, and then she looked me and Nathan.

"I have knew Nathan for as long as I can remember, and at first I'll admit I thought he was a complete ass. But then Brielle told me about a side of him, that only she could see but I still believed it was there because she convinced me so damn hard that it was. I always thought that the two of them would some how realized that they were completely in love with each other. . and I'm surprised that it took them six whole years. Like come on Nate. . you gotta pick up your game a little. . if you have any that is." Katie said, and everyone laughed.

"Yeah. . I got game! How do you think I have a wife and a daughter?" Nathan yelled out, and the crowd laughed as I nudged him in the chest a little but still smiled at him.

"Whatever you say, Nate. . anyways, I always saw the way that Nathan looked at her, like she was the only girl in the room. . actually on the planet. So, I am really happy that the two of you finally came to your senses and excepted the truth about how you feel about one another. But I swear to god, Nathan. . if you hurt her in anyway, I will hunt you down at beat you." She said, and everyone laughed.

"You're like a foot shorter than me!" Nathan called out, and Katie shrugged her shoulders at him.

"Oh please we both know I could beat you anytime."

Everyone laughed at her last words before she walked off of the stage, and then Haley walked up onto the stage. Nathan then pulled me closer to me and kissed the side of my head. "Let's see I actually used to hate, Bree. . not because of who she was or how pretty she was, just because I could see that she was someone that she was pretending to be and the girl she really was. . a girl who was a lot like me." Haley said, and I sighed. I never knew that she could see past through my act and how I was hiding the real me. "But now that she has revealed her true self I love her, and she has literally become one of my best friends. . and she is probably the most irreplaceable one out of them all. I love you, Bree." Haley said, and I mouthed I love you back to her before she got off of the stage, and then peyton walked on.

"Right, so Nathan was probably the biggest ass on the planet when I dated him." She began, and I loved at her.

"Great way to start a speech, P." I yelled out.

"Let my finish, married girl. Like I was saying. . some how Bree, and your beautiful daughter turned you around and made you a better guy. You and Brielle deserve this more than anyone else. . and just by seeing the love that the two of you share gives me hope. And I didn't think I could get hope from just seeing to people in love. .-" Peyton took a pause. "-. .but anyway here is to my best friend and ex. . I hope life does you good."

Everyone clapped as Peyton walked off of the stage and I smiled at her, and then Lucas walked up onto the stage. Nathan pulled me closer to him, so that his arms were now around my waist and I felt him kiss the top of my head before he placed his chin onto my head.

"I think everyone. . knows that Nathan and I got off to a pretty sketchy start. Nathan; mutual natred sound about right?" Lucas asked.

"Worse!" Nathan yelled, and I laughed a little, as did the rest of the crowd.

"Yeah. . you see, then a funny thing happened. I fell for girl, who only dated me for about a few weeks. . but hey at least I got to date the most popular girl in school even if it was only for a minute." Lucas said, and we all laughed at him. I'm honestly very glad that I went out with him, even if it was only for a short period of time, because if I hadn't we probably wouldn't be as close as we are. "But she also showed me, that you can find the good in everybody, if you give them a chance, the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, people disappoint you, sometimes they surprise you. But you never really get to know them until you listen for what's in their hearts. . and that's what Brielle did with Nathan, and that's what we should do for them. So for you skeptics out there, prepare to be surprised. So this. .-" Lucas said, as his bottle of water.

"-. .is to my brother. . and my little sis, in law. . in love." Lucas said, and everyone clapped once again before they took a drink from whatever they were drinking. Nathan let one of his hands go of me as he reached for his drink and then he took a sip of it before handing it to my and I drink some before handing it back and he sat it back down to the table. Nathan put his arm back around me with his other one and I looked up at him and kissed his cheek, and then he pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you, Brielle Davis-Scott." He whispered, as we we pulled away.

"I love you too, Nathan Scott. . I love our little family just the way it is."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

32.4K 983 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. But everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character...
619K 19K 36
ThΓ©odora was abandoned as a child. The only family she has are Ivy's, her best friend. When college is over, adult life begins, but she didn't knew t...
3.3K 123 19
If just I know that you are a married man and had a daughter, I will never slept with you, I am sorry, it's my mistake.
260K 4.6K 33
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πš’ πš›πšŽπš πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœ πš˜πš— πšπš˜πš—πš’πšπš‘πš, π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπš•πšŽ πš–πš˜πš˜πš—πš•πš’πšπš‘πš, π™³πš˜πš—πšŽ πš–πš’ πš‘πšŠ...