π—ˆπ—…π–½ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡ | toget...

By babixdoll

i didn't say 'i love you' to hear it back, i said it to make sure you knew. (previously titled 'in this toget... More

TOGETHER.
OPENING CREDITS.
THE PLAYLIST. π—‰π—ˆπ—: 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 π–»π—Žπ— 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆
AESTHETICS.
ACT I.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
ACT II.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
ACT III.
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
ACT IV.
Chapter Fifty-Seven
NEW VERSION

Chapter Sixteen

3.4K 87 5
By babixdoll

"What is and What Should Never Be"

For about the third time this week, Nathan Scott had come to my house to sleep in my bed. It probably seems like I'm complaining, but I'm definitely not. But at the same time he did have his own place to hang out at, but I did love having my boyfriend spend the night at my house. It still feels so weird to say that but yes Nathan frickin Scott is my boyfriend and he loves me. When my boyfriend opened his eyes he felt the side of the bed that I had slept in, and when he couldn't feel me there he looked up and saw me sat on my desk chair with my legs up on the desk, and a coffee in my hand.

What? He's cute when he sleeps, I didn't want to wake him.

"Wanna hear about a crazy dream that I had last night? My daughter and I were asleep in my bed, when at four o'clock in the morning there was tapping a my bedroom window. And when I got up I saw my boyfriend, stood outside, who by the way does have his own place. . asking if he can crash in my bed. Oh but. . wait a minute." I said, looking over at him.

"I had to get out of there." Nathan said.

"Oh, did I mention that I've been having this dream a lot lately? This is what, the third time, in a week? Now, of course I'm not complaining or anything because I do like spending the night with my boyfriend, but this kind of defeats the purposes of you having your own place." I said. He sighed as he sat up in my bed, but he didn't get out of it.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks, which is a problem because none of them are you. And have I mentioned how much I like it when you call me your boyfriend?" Nathan asked, and I laughed as I sat my coffee down on my desk, and then took my legs off of it and got up.

"Oh only about. . a half a dozen times." I said, sitting down next to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you. . boyfriend." I mumbled into his lips.

"I love you too. . girlfriend." Nathan mumbled, as we pulled away from our kiss. I gave him a big smile, because I loved it when he call me girlfriend. It was nice to hear after all of that time being stuck in stupid limbo.

"You know a solution to your problem would be, making him stop." I said, with a laugh, and he shock his head with a laugh.

"Bree, the place is literally like Party Central and it isn't even my party." He said.

"Well, maybe it should be. Oh can we please throw a party? You know, a take back the party-party." I said, with a smile on my face. Nathan nodded his head as a smiled crept onto his lips.

"Alright, let's do it. How about this Saturday?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect. I'm free then."

"Done. You have to plan it, though. And make sure it's kind of low-key. Just a few friends, you know." He said, and I nodded my head. I was really into the big party scene anymore anyways, and besides Paige would be with us in her bedroom or Nathan's so I didn't want anything to get to out of hand with her around.

"Okay! Oh, this is so much fun. Now, crawl back out of the window you came through, before Ben wakes up and hears you." I said, as I got up off of the bed and walked backwards a few steps. Nathan looked over at me with a devilish smirk on his face, and I know that meant trouble.

"Hears what? This?" He asked, as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and then my back hit my bed, and I bust out laugh. I quickly placed my hand on my mouth so that I didn't wake Brooke or Ben or Paige.

"Oh god! Don't tickle me! You know what that does to me!"

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Hey, my favourite best friend." I said, as I ran to catch up to Peyton when I saw her in the halls of school. When I got to her I linked my arm through her's and she smiled at me.

"I am your only best friend. What's up, Bree?" She asked.

"Actually, that's not true did you forget about, Nathan. . who is now actually technically my boyfriend. But so not the point right now." I said, and then she laughed at me.

"You are really excited about this whole boyfriend thing aren't you?" She asked. Okay, I'm totally beginning to think that I have been using the word boyfriend why to much. But I just can't help it, I've fine got the guy I always wanted.

"Yes I am. But like I said not the point. Nathan and I have decided to throw a little party thing on Saturday at his place. Maybe you could let Lucas know for me." I said. Oh and speaking of Lucas, I finally figured out what was going on with my sister, and she isn't pregnant. Which I was super happy about, because I really didn't want her to follow in my footsteps with that one.

So apparently, Brooke really did take a pregnancy test that did come back positive so Lucas took her to the family planning clinic to get a test done, to see if she was actually pregnant. Or if it was a false alarm, because sometimes they say positive when they actually do mean negative.

I know this because when I went the had to so the same test on me to make sure that I was really pregnant. Even though I had taken like three pregnancy test so I was pretty sure that I was pregnant. But it is a very common thing for them to say positive by mistake, which just seems so stupid to me.

Anyways of track, just before Brooke got the call from the doctor, Lucas basically said in his own words that she was a slut, so she told him that she was even though she wasn't. But then she finally told the truth about it.

But I'm not getting involved in that one.

"Brielle Davis. . party girl, once again." Peyton said, nudging my in the side with her elbow, and I quickly shock my head. There was no way that I was going back to that party girl, the girl that was to afraid to admit that she was really a complete dork and a nerd.

"No, no, definitely not. It's not that big of a deal, he said that I could invite who ever I wanted. So, would you like to come?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah!"

"Cool. Let Luke know for me. I gotta find Haley now."

"Yeah sure. See you, Bree."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Haley James. . annoying asshat." I said, when I approached Haley who was at her locker. My brother was stood leaning against the lockers besides Haley's flirting with her, which I thought was really sweet. He had a huge crush on her an dnever go to tell her about because he was shipped of to Reform School, but now he had the change to act on. And I don't think he'll wasting any time, this time around. He said last time he didn't really want to do anything about his crush because of there friendship, but I guess now he wants to see where things will go.

Who knew that Nate and I would inspire people?

"Hey annoying younger triplet, did your boyfriend make it safely out of your window this morning? What is that like the third time this week? I thought he had his own place." Benjamin asked, and I rolled my eyes at him. When he said boyfriend I could tell that he wanted to throw up, which made me laugh a little.

"Oh shut up, you asshat. Anyways, the real reason I came over here is because I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to a small party I am having at Nate's this weekend. . oh and I guess you can came if you must, you asshat." I said, and Ben rolled his eyes at me. He hated it when I called him an asshat, which is exactly why I called him it. I guess I'm a little like Brooke in the nickname department.

"A party? Yeah, no I don't think so." Haley said.

"Oh, no. . it's not a party it's more like a get together with some close friends. I'd rather Ben not be there, but he hasn't left your side since he got home." I joked, and Ben rolled his eyes at me yet again. "I'm kidding, I would really like you to be there so that you can give your sister's new boyfriend a fighting change to prove to you that he is worthy of his little sister." I said.

Benjamin looked directly at my and rolled his eyes once again. "Fine. I said I would for you and Paige. . but I'm not promising I'll like the guy. But I'll be there." He said.

I nodded my head with a smile, before turning my attention to my fellow brunette friend. "Please can you come. I asked Peyton to tell Lucas about it for me, so he'll be there." I informed her.

"Well, if you, Ben and Luke are going to be there. . then I suppose I can make an appearance. On one more condition." Haley said, and I sighed. Oh god what the hell could she possibly what?

"I get to spend some time with your little girl."

"Done. . deal. Spend as much time as you want with her."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

After school I took a trip to the grocery store so that I could buy some supplies for the party on Saturday. I had picked Paige for Deb's place on the way there, who actually made me sit and drink of a cup of coffee with her and talk about everything going on in my life. Now, don't get me wrong I love that woman, but I really hate sit with her alone and talking about my life with her. I walked into the apartment with Paige's car seat in one hand and a bag of groceries in the other had. I was the one that had come up with this, and I was the one planning it so I didn't want Nathan to worry about any of the expenses or anything like that.

"Hey." I said, as I placed Paige and the grocery bag onto the counter. Nathan and Tim were sat on the couch playing a basketball game, which made me smile to myself. Because growing up Nathan and I used to play them together all of the time, but then I went and got to good at it and started beating him. So he never let me play with him again.

"Hey." Nathan said. I watched as he paused their game, and getting up from the couch and walked over to me, as I was unpacking the groceries. He placed a kiss on my forehead and then he placed a kiss onto Paige's.

"I got everything but the drinks." I informed him.

"Make it BYOB or BYOT. Get it? Tim, T?" Time said from the couch and I rolled my eyes at him, and Nathan shocked his head.

"You know, if you need some cash I got some from selling the car." Nathan said, while I started to put things away into the cupboard, and when I turned around to look at him he was cooing at Paige and rubbing his finger on her cheek lightly.

"No, definitely not. . this party is all on me, okay." I said.

"Okay." Nathan said, as he turned to look at me and I nodded my head before turning around and started to put things into the top cupboard. While I was doing that I could feel my shirt going up slowly, and I could sense that Nathan still had his eyes on me.

"What?" I asked, as I turned to face him putting my hands onto the counter.

"You're just like that Tim's here." He said, before looking me up and down.

"Because I got a thing for girls named Brielle Davis." He said, and I smirked at him as he pulled my close to him, by wrapping his arms around my waist and then I put my arms around his neck.

"Really? Well, you're just lucky that Tim is here too." I said, and we both stood there starting into one another's eyes, and you could feel the sexual tension radiating off of the two of us. It was very thick.

"Tim go home." We said at the same time.

"What?" Tim asked, confused

I let out a light before turning my attention back onto my boyfriend. "Uh, I've got a few more bags in the car. . so I'll kiss you later, boyfriend." I said, smiling at him.

"Alright, kiss you later, girlfriend." He said, and I smiled at him before I walked away from the counter and made my way outside to my jeep. While I was walking down the steps I was met my Dan, who didn't look very happy.

"Well, if it isn't the person who ruined my son's life." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. . he's pretty disgusting to look at as well."

Dan rolled his eyes at me. "You know he's going to get pretty bored with playing house, and being a father. You might wanna get out now before you are left with nothing." He said, and I sighed.

Even if Nate and I didn't make it as a couple, I know that he would always be their for Paige. He loved that little girl, like his life depended on it, I don't think he'd be able to walk away from her.

"He's not you, Dan." I said, before walking past him and running down the stairs to my jeep.

God, he can be such an asshole.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Hey sister." I heard my younger triplet say, while I was walking outside off school, and when I glanced over I saw that she was walking next me. Since, I had Paige I hadn't really spent time with her which was sad, because she was my triplet and I loved her. But I'd been spending more time with Nathan, and she had been spending a lot of her time with the squad.

"Hey, Brookie." I said.

"So, when's the party?" She asked me, and I sighed. I had made a decision, that was a very hard decision to make. But I decided that it was best that I didn't invite her to Saturday's event. One, because I had invited both Luke and Peyton, and I know that she had them both right now. And two, because I know how she gets at these things because I used to he like her. But it was mostly because Lucas and Peyton were going.

I am the worst sister ever.

"It's. . uh, it's Saturday, but. .-" She cut me off.

"-. .don't worry, Elle. I'm not gonna tip off the paparazzi." She said.

"Oh, Brookie. . it's not that I'm not worried about that. Nathan and I just decided to keep it small. . not many people will be going." I said, and she nodded.

"Peyton said not to invite me." She said.

"No, she didn't Brookie. Well, not exactly. . it's just her and Lucas will be there and I didn't want to you to have to put up will seeing any of them. . because I know that you hate both of them right now." I said.

"Alright. You know, have your little party and play naked Twister. .-" I cut her off.

"-. .Brookie, I'm not lying to you. It's just a small group of friends." I said.

"Right, but I'm not one of them. . whatever."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"What kind of experience do you have to have to work in a mall?" Nathan asked. We were now walking around the mall the next day, I was pushing Paige in pram while Nathan had his hand laying onto off mine.

"Well, this place is always hiring people who are age. . so I am assuming, literally none at all." I said, and we both laughed.

Nathan was looking for a job because he need money to pay for the rent for his apartment. When Dan show up there it was to take back the money for Nathan's car, bec apparently it wasn't is to sell.

Which actually made me really mad.

"Okay, would you like a smoothie?" I asked, as we approached a Hot N Twisted stand, and then I looked up at my boyfriend. "Want would you like, a fruit frolic with protein?" I asked.

"How about something with cash in it." He joked, and I laughed before I a sign that read Now Hiring and then I picked up the clipboard to show Nathan.

"Food service?" He asked.

"Are you going to keep whining? Or do you want a job?" I asked him, and he laughed as I hand the pen over to him.

"Nathan Scott. Can you start now?" We heard a guy's voice say out of nowhere and then we looked up seeing some out age stood there.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well, I'm gonna get ready for the party. I'll see you later." I said, as I turned around and grabbed a hold of the pram and was about to walk off and then I turned back to look at my boyfriend.

"I'll see you later. I love you, babe. Have fun."

"I love you too, baby. See you later."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

[ Brielle's hair, dress and shoes ]

I was now at Nathan's apartment ready for the party. I still felt horrible about the conversation that I had with Brooke yesterday. But I know she would forgive me soon. I was stood in the living area with Mouth and Tim. Mouth was going to be the DJ for the night, and Tim had just shown up here earlier. Nathan still was working, so he wasn't even here. "No one is going to show up tonight. If I was throwing a party as the smar girl I was they would show up." I said, while I sat on one end of the couch and Tim was sat on the other end. I had put Paige in her bassinet about five minutes go, which I had Mouth help me move it into her bedroom so that I could close the door and make sure no one could go into disturb her.

But if someone did I would kill them.

"Most people don't wanna be first at a party." Tim said, and I rolled my eyes.

I was just hoping that Peytonnand Lucas would show up, and so would Haley and Benjamin. I didn't really care about all of the other people to be honest.

"You know what I take that back. . they're not showing up because you are here." I said. "Nathan's late too." I said, and then the doorbell rang, which I was hoping it was my friends. "Finally." Tim said, as he jumped over the back of the couch, and opened up and on the other side it there were a ton of people I had never seen before. "Uh. . Tim who the hell are all these people?" I asked.

"I don't really know to be honest. . but it's a party, Bree. You want people to show up, right?" Tim said and I rolled my yes.

"Yes, Dim. . I mean Tim. But that isn't the point right now, you can not just let these random people into Nathan's home. It's just not right." I said, but he just ignored everything that I said to him and continued on to let the strangers into the apartment, and they all help themselves to the drinks. I had a terrible feeling about to night.

Like something was going to go wrong.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Shh. . shh. Please, Paige settle down for mommy please." I was now stood in Nathan's bedroom trying to stop Paige from crying. The people at the party had been making so much noise that they had woke her up, I went into her room and tried to put her back to sleep but it was no use. She wouldn't go back to sleep with the noise outside her door. She I picked ber up and took her into Nathan's room and locked myself the other side of it. All I wanted to do was just sit down and cry, the party was making my crazy and Paige just would quite down.

"Please. . Paige." I whispered, as I rock my daughter. I noticed as the door handle started to move, and I jumped slightly forgetting that the door was locked.

"This room is off limits." I called out.

"Bree. . it's me." I heard my brother say, so I walked over to the door and opened it up, and let him and Haley into the bedroom.

"It's about time you guys got here." I said to them.

"Great party, sis. Where's your boyfriend?" Ben asked.

"He was at work last time I checked, but I'm not really sure where he is now, I might call him. Tim has invited all of these random people and all I want to do is cry." I said.

"Why?" Haley asked.

"I have no idea what to do. . there's all of these people here, and Paige won't settle to go to sleep because of all the noise. I've had myself locked away in here for the last half and hour. Ben, I just wanna go somewhere and cry." I said.

That's all I wanted to do right now. I was low on sleep, and these people were just doing my head in. I just wanted them all to go, or I'd be crying kn the next ten minutes instead of having any fun with my friends.

"Bree, you just had a baby. Live a little, let yourself have some fun." Ben said.

"Ben, you know I don't really like the whole party seen anymore." I said.

"And you know that I don't really like the whole you and Nathan dating thing. But I'm give it a chance, for your sake. So, just give it a try." Benjamin said.

"You know that is no where near the same thing, right?" Haley asked.

Ben shrugged his shoulders. "So, it was worth a try. Come on Dance with me?" Ben asked her, as he tried to hand me his red plastic cup.

"Ben, I think you are old enough to be able to find a bin." I joked. He laughed as he lead Haley out of the bedroom. I looked down at my daughter who was no longer crying, she was just looking up at me and I smiled at her and then I took a deep breath as I walked out of Nathan's bedroom.

"Nathan Scott, a daughter with him, and your own apartment, you have like. . the best life." Some random girl said, as she come up to me and I sighed.

"Well, thanks, but this isn't. .-" I stopped talking when I saw Peyton and Lucas walking in, and I let out a breath of relief. "It's about time you got here." I said, when I walked over to the two of them. I pulled Luke into a hug and then I hugged Peyton.

"Bree, who are all of these people?" Lucas asked, looking around the apartment.

"Who the hell knows? Tim invited them. But who cares, right? My brother said and I quote, you just had a baby so live a little have some fun." I said, and Peyton laughed.

"Ben, never was that smart." She said, and I laughed.

"Sorry I'm late. . hope nobody minds I brought a friend." I looked over at the front door the apartment, and saw my sister stood there, and the a dark haired girl walked out from behind her.

"Let the games begin." The girl said, and the bad feeling that I had gotten when the party had started was back. That something bad was going to happen, and I could tell that it was because of this girl that my sister had brought here.

The very not invited girl, might I add.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"I should have just let her come." I groaned, shaking my head. I was still holding Paige, and I was now feeding her a bottle. Haley, Peyton, Lucas and Benjamin were all stood with me on one side of the apartment while my sister and her new friend, which I had come to learn was Nicki, and they were sat the other side of the room drinking. The five of us were stood over by the counter in the kitchen.

"It's not your fault, Bree." Lucas said.

"Who is this Nicki person anyway?" Haley asked.

"It's Jake's baby's mom. She's a train wreck." Peyton told us. I then panicked when I heard something crashing in another room in the apartment. I had locked Paige's bedroom door with a key so that no one could get into it, I didn't feel comfortable with let people go into her bedroom.

"That didn't sound good at all, excuse me." I said, as I set Paige's bottle down on to the counter, and then I went to go and check on what had happened. I found that it was just a group of boys being idiots, and they had broken anything which was good. But I knew Nathan was going to be mad when he got home. "Be careful. Please, be careful." I said, as I was making my way back through the party over to my friends. But I stop in track when I see Mouth being carried by two guys, above their shoulders. "Mouth.

"A little help, please Bree." He said, and I lightly shrugged my shoulders at him, there was literally nothing I could do for him. I had a baby in one arm and I wasn't about to say something to the guys that were holding him. I then walked back over to where Haley, Ben, Peyton and Lucas were stood.

"Oh my god. . I can't not stop the madness." I said.

"Okay, drink this, sis. You look like you could use it." Benjamin said, holding out his cup to me, I could smell of the strong alcohol coming put of it, even though it was mixed with a lot of punch. I looked down a Paige and was hesitat to take it at first, and then I remembered that I was going to crash with Nathan tonight, so I took the cup from my brother and downed it all in one.

"Wow." Peyton said.

"So you two are playing games. Watch out for them, they look like that might cheat." My sister said, as she approached us. This is exactly why I didn't want to invite her, because I know that she would start up drama with Lucas and Peyton, because she lives for drama. But I didn't want that tonight.

Not around Paige.

"Oh, you're here. I thought you'd be running off to tuck in my kid." Nicki said.

"Well, someone clearly has to, because you are wasted at my boyfriend's place." I snapped, and Nicki looked at me and narrowed her eyes at me, and I wasn't expecting to her anything to my bit she did.

"Well, hopefully it's not you or Peyton. I hear you two like to steal other people's boyfriends. . isn't that how you made that?" She said, and I was about to throw a punch but then I remembered that I was holding Paige.

"I'll drink to that." Brooke said, lifting her cup up.

"Look, why don't you do what you're really good at and disappear." Peyton snapped at her.

"You got a problem!" Nicki snapped.

"Woah, Nicki she's not worth it." Brooke said, as she grabbed onto he girl's arm and trhing to pull her back away from Peyton. Which is what she should have done before they even stepped one foot in here.

Nicki shock my sister off of her shoulder. "Get off of me!" She snapped, and then she walked around to Peyton. "I asked you if you had a problem." She said, getting all up in Peyton's face.

"Yeah. . I do. It's called you, bitch." Peyton snapped, and before anyone could do anything, Nicki pushed her up and the refrigerator and then she slapped Peyton acrossed her face. My eyes widened at the situation unfolding in front of me, and then Peyton pushed her over the island and tackled her.

"Bree, help me out here." Lucas said, and I nodded my head as I handed Paige over to Haley who happily took her from my arms. Nicki then picked up one of the stools that was at the island and she tried to throw it at Peyton but she ducked. Meaning, that the stool hit the window, making it smash, and I sighed.

I'll pay for that to be fix for Nathan.

"Come on, stop it!" Lucas said, as held onto Peyton and while Tim held onto Nicki. And then I walked over to the dark haired girl.

"You need to get out now!" I yelled at her, as Tim let go of her.

"Shouldn't you be going to tuck your little bastard child into bed." She said, and that was what pushed my over the edge and then I punched her right in the face. Nicki then looked back at me, and slapped me right across the face.

I tackled her down and broke the table in the process, and then the two of us were on the floor pulling one another's hair. I rolled the two of us over, and slapped her across the face and then she rolled us over. But just before she could slap me I grabbed her neck, which stopped her and then I punched her again, and then she punched me in the mouth. Tim then dragged Nicki off of me and Lucas picked me up from the ground. I ran my hand through my hair while I pushed Lucas off of me, and then I put my hand on my lip and wipped the blood off of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Brooke yelled at Nicki, as she helped Tim keep her away from me.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Nicki asked, and my sister shock her head at her.

"No I did not want you to come in her and start a fight a Peyton or my sister, you stupid bitch." My sister said, and I sighed. I know my sister meant well and was just standing up for me but this was all her fault that it even happened.

"You better get that bitch out of here, Brooke. Because if you don't I'm going to throw her through that window." I snapped at my sister.

"Oh I would like to see you try, little bitch." Nicki yelled at me, and I went to run at her again but my brother grabbed a hold of me.

"She just nearly beat the shit out of you if Lucas and Tim hadn't have stopped the two of you. Do you really want to go for round two?" My brother said, as I tried to get of he's grip but he was to strong for me.

"Stop!" Tim yelled at Nicki, as she tried to get out of his grip so that she could try and come at me and Peyton.

"You need to go!" Lucas yelled pointing at Nicki, and Tim slowly let go of her, and my sister stood in front of her so that she couldn't get to me. Nicki then started laughing.

"Well, isn't this sweet? Lucas Scott coming at the defense of his three women. Oh but wait. . shouldn't that include someone else? Don't worry. I can keep a secret, too." She said, and then she walked out. I'm assuming that the meant Brooke, Peyton and I when she said his three women. Because we are the only ones in this room that have dated him.

But what the hell did she mean someone else?

"Are you two okay?" Lucas asked looking between Peyton and I, as Ben let go of me.

"What did she mean by that? Someone else?" Peyton asked him, and Lucas sighed as he looked between the three of us, and I could tell that what he was about to say was going to hurt them and make me really disappointed in him.

"She's the girl I met in the bar."

"Lucas Scott Betrayal Train, all aboard." My sister said.

After hearing what Lucas had said was enough to make both of them leave, together, and then Lucas look at me and I shock my head at him in disappointed. It was my turn to hold him to higher standards like he did with me, who know that he and Nathan would actually switch places with one another some day. Nathan then walked into the apartment and I took Paige for Haley and made my way over to him. "Brielle, what. .-" Nathan didn't even get the change to ask his question because I hugged him. "-. .what the hell happened to you? Your hairs a mess, and your lip is bleeding." Nathan said, and I laughed.

"I kinda got into a fight. . but you should see the other girl." I said, and I hugged him once again, and then two cops walked into the apartment. Probably because some called about a noise complaint when Nicki throw the stool at the window.

"Whose apartment is this? It's not going to be hard to figure out, why don't you save us some time?" The male cop asked, and Nathan sighed.

"Alright, it's mine." He said.

"Alright, everyone else, get out of here before we start checking IDs." The male cop said, and nobody had to be told twice, because everyone let except for Ben, Lucas, Haley and I.

"Wait what are you doing?" My boyfriend asked.

"Writing you a citation." The officer told him.

"Me? I didn't do anything." Nathan yelled.

"Yeah. . why you doing that?" I asked.

"Underage drinking, disturbing the pace. . and you miss look like you have been in a fight." The officer said, pointing at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Look sir, he had nothing to with this. He just go here." Lucas said, coming to the defense of his younger brother, and I looked over at mine who looked surprised by Lucas' actions. I did try to tell him that things were different then he left them.

"His apartment, his responsibility." The officer said.

"Great, I'm impressed. You learn that in detective school?" Nathan asked.

"So, you want to smart off, fine. You can do that from a cell." The officer said, and then he turned my boyfriend around and started to cuddle him.

"Are you being serious right now?" I asked.

"You wanna join him?" The officer yelled at him, and Nathan looked at me and shock his head, and I sighed knowing he was right. "I didn't think so. Come on, let's go." The officer said, as he dragged my boyfriend out with him.

I turned around and looked at the three people behind me. "Can we put our money together and bail him out, please?" I asked them.

"Yeah, if the bail isn't set to high we'll help you out. . you gonna ride with me, Bree?" Lucas asked me. I nodded my head.

"Someone has to stay her with, Paige." I pointed out, I really didn't want to take my daughter with me to a trip to Prison to bail out her father.

"I will."

"Thank you, Haley." I said, as I passed Paige over to her, and then I turned to leave the apartment with my brother and Lucas following close behind me. If Brooke had left it alone and just stayed away this once.

This all could have been avoided.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Nathan, I am really sorry about all of this." I told Nathan. When we went to bail him out Dan had already done it for us, but Nathan still refused to go with his father and ended up coming back to the apartment with me and that was we're we were now.

"Bree, don't worry about it." Nathan said.

I shock my head. "No this is all my fault. I didn't invite Brooke, and because I didn't she decided to bring someone along with her. Because she knew that Peyton didn't like her. And then I let Peyton get into a fight with this girl, and then I let myself get into one with her. I should have just let Brooke come in the first place." I said.

"Bree, I'm serious it's totally fine. Why did you get into a fight with this bitch anyways?" Nathan asked me, with a laugh. He know me all to well and knew that I never got into a fight unless I had a reason to.

"Well let's see. She walked in here like she owned the place, made some smart remark about how I stole my friends boyfriend. Then when they stop the fight between her and Peyton, I told her that she had to leave. Which lead her to tell me to go and put my love child to bed, so I punched her in the face and we started to fight. Sorry, about your table. . I kind of pushed the bitch onto it and made it break. And I'm sorry about the window, Ben said that he'd help me to get it fixed." I said.

Nathan raised an eyebrow up and me while I took a seat on the island. "Ben, offered to help me out, really?" He asked.

I nodded. "Well, it was our sisters bitchy friend. . so it is only fair that we pay for it and not you. And besides, Ben only hates the guy that you were when he left town, you just got to show him that you are a better guy now. He'll come around I promise." I said.

Nathan smiled at me as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss. "Have I told you how much I love you today?" Nathan asked me, and I shock my head at him, before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nope you haven't."

"Well, I do love you Bree. With all my heart I do." He said, I smiled at him. The two of us sat in silence for a few moments before Nathan broke it. "Damn, I missed one a hell of a fight. I always love watching my girl fight." He said, and I laughed before pulling him close to me.

"Say that again." I said as I placed my forehead onto his.

"My girl." He repeated and then I connected my lips with his, and then he started to kiss my neck and I laughed a little because it tickled me.

"God, I love you, Nathan Scott."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 161 21
|Not You| Summer always meant a five hour drive and three months in Cousins. The six kids had grown up together facing love, laughter, heartbreak, p...
1M 32.6K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
85K 1.7K 30
⚠️nsfw content!⚠️ All smut chapters will be marked with a πŸ‹ Boyfriend and Girlfriend were recently forced apart by her parents, and Pico, a long tim...
1.9M 82.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC