♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

بواسطة IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... المزيد

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[18]}

2.7K 117 36
بواسطة IssaWithABlankSpace

"I'll go beyond Plus Ultra !"

The palm tree's growth reached its limit , but I have a back up plan.

The Chinese Wisteria vine. I grabbed seeds of it and made it grow. I made sure the first end of the vines were wrapped around the tree while the other end continued on growing to the ground.

My right hand was holding onto the growing vine , as I rode on it. I have to make sure not to waste all my seeds , I have to be careful.

My speed in growing plants have improved , compared to the past. Now , I am able to make them faster than before.

"Excuse Me" I said as I passed by Hagakure and Mina.

"Neose !?" They were startled.

"See you on the finish line" I said to them.

"No fair ! No fair !" Complained Hagakure.

"Look ! We can hitch a ride on her vines !" One of the students behind me said. "Yeah !" They then started to grab onto the vines but-

"Ouch !"
"Gahh !"
"It hurts !!!!"

I smirked under my masked...

Do they think they can hitch a ride so easily ? The Chinese Wisteria may lack prickles and thorns , but those aren't just the plants I grew.

"Rose thorns !" One gasped in pain.

Correct !

"WHAT IS THIS ? THE STUDENTS ARE UNABLE TO RIDE ONTO SATORI'S VINE COASTER ?" exclaimed Present Mic.

"Take a look closely , you can see she isn't just growing one plant but two" Aizawa-sensei said unexcitedly. "She's making sure others are unable to join her by wrapping her vines with rose thorns"

"AMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG !!!!!" Present Mic said.

I then took a halt , because the plants have reaches their limit. "Thank you" I muttered to them.

I jogged forward to see other students stop as well.

Their path was blocked by something huge. Huge and many in no.

"They look like the robots during my first day" I muttered to myself. But they were bigger and twice in size !!!

"Obstacles have shown up suddenley ! Starting with... the first barrier !" Announced present Mic. "ROBO INFERNO !"

Many students were shocked. Large robots surrounded our path. I heard complaints on how difficult this barrier is.

I notices in front of the crowd was Shouto , I then squeezed my way pass the crowd to catch up with him.

He suddenley used his quirk and froze the massive robot. I was speechless ! He's strength is far beyond what I have remembered.

At this moment ...

I know how far I have to go to catch up to you .
And to show that I am not someone to be underestimated.

"Watch out !!!!" One shouted at me.

I looked above me and to see the robot about to fall over me and others.

"Oh N-"

CRASSSHHHHHH !!!!!!

~~~

Author's P.O.V.

When Todoroki froze the robot , it was in an unstable position , causing it to fall.

One of the people who were below it was Satori.

"Neose !!!!" Yaoyorozu gasped , for she has seen her friend get crushed by the robot.

"Oh no !" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Hey ! Someone's trapped underneath !" One student said.

"Wouldn't that kill them ?" Another asked.

"Will people die at this sports festival ?!" Another panicked.

But at that moment a student emerged from the robot.

"Like I'd die !" Kirishima shouted as he burst out from the robot.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath !" Present Mic exclaimed. "That's crazy !"

"That bastard , Todoroki. He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Kirishima said.

Then another person started to emerge as well. "That Class A... really is filled with bastards!". Tetsutetsu exclaimed as he climb out from the robot.

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath !" Present Mic announced."that's crazy !"

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died !" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

Then another person emerges from the robot. The two boys looked at surface as it was about to break then-

Vines emerged from the surface and appeared Satori.

"Amazing ! Satori from Class 1- A was under the rubble as well !" Present Mic said. "This girl is crazy !"

NEOSE SATORI
QUIRK : MOTHER NATURE
SHE CAN GROW SEEDLINGS AND MANIPULATE THEM. SHE CAN ALSO HEAL PLANTS. BUT SHE MUST TOUCH THEM.

"Both you boys are wrong" She said. "I made sure everyone was safe with my plants" the two boys were dumbfounded by the girl.

Midoriya was amazed by Satori. "She managed to survived being crush with her plants and save others as well... As expected by one who entered U.A. through only a recommendation" He said to himself.

"Right ... I need to go" Satori grabbed two seeds and begun running. She made the Chinese Wisteria vine into some sort of grappling hook and swung herself forward.

She uses her plants to wrap some robots around to immobolize them and crushed them with her Honey Locusts.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

The next obstacle was called "The Fall" , according to Present Mic. We had to balance on the tight ropes connecting to each cliff in order to pass.

It would be easy if you had a flying type quirk , though...

I look ahead of me and see that Shouto and Bakugou are in the lead. How can I prove myself if I'm falling way behind ?

I need to move fast ! I could use my some of my plants to create a bridge , but I've already used too much. I need to save some for later. I have no choice but to rely on my physical strength to pass.

I then started to hold onto the rope tightly , passing this course. I was dangling upside down , trying my best not to let me or even my glasses fall.

"Careful... careful... careful..." I muttered to myself.

"Woah , woah !" I look infront of me to see Ojiro loosing balance. Then he tremble and let go of the rope.

"Oh no !" He gasped as he is about to plummet into oblivion.

"Ojiro !" I quickly made an Chinese Wisteria seed grow and wrapped it around Ojiro. "A-are you alright ?" I asked.

"Thanks Satori , if it weren't for you , I would've been a goner" He said.

"Your welcome" I said to him and then continued on.

After the second obstacle conquered , it was the third and final obstacle.

A mine field.

I have to becareful and not get blown away. I would look around me and see others getting blown away by the blast.

I than saw Shouto and Bakugou in an heated battle for first place.

There many catching up. I'm not gonna fall behind.

I then grabbed seeds of Barrel Cacti and made them grow.

It hurts since I'm holding them with my bare hands , but they are perfect for throwing !

I then threw some cacti at the land mines behind me so that the explosion would propel me forward.

And it worked !

I flew high into the air and is about to catch up to the two boys. The downside is...

I don't have a clue on how to land properly !!!

"I'm gonna dieeee !!!!" I screamed as I was about to land on a landmine and get exploded once again.

"Are you alright ?" A soft voice asked.

I opened my eyes to see that I am wrapped around in vines and being carried by a girl with vines for hair.

"H-huh ?" I was a bit confused.

"You flew like an angel , but sadly when your wings were cut you were destined to fall into hell" she said in a mystic tone. "I used my given gift to save you from suffering"

"Uhm... Thank you for saving me" I said , she then put on me on ground beside her , as we continued on running.

"You are welcome , it is my duty to protect those in need" she said.

I don't know what to say next.

"I forgot to introduce , my name" She started to speak. "I am Ibara Shiozaki from Class B" she introduced.

"My name's Neose Satori , from Class A" I said.

"I see , from the ever talked about class... We have heard so much about you. I have thought you all are sinners that must be cleansed" I was kind of confused on her words. "But you are a saviour who is made to rescue them out of misery" she continued.

"I really don't know what you are saying ,but it is nice to meet you" I said smiling. Sadly , she couldn't see it because of my face mask.

"We are catching up them" Shiozaki said , she must be pertaining to Shouto and Bakugou.

So close yet so far.

"Follow me , I am able to detect landmines" She said , and I just obediently did.

Then a large explosion occured from behind us. I looked to see who caused it and I'd be damned ! It was Midoriya !

He did the same thing I did , the only difference is his plan is flawless !

Midoriya was now in first place , but Bakugou and Shouto are catching up to him.

I musn't loose as well ! "Let's go Shiozaki !" I stared to run.

"It is reckless to do that !" She said catching up to me.

As we passed the mine field , we both ran with everything we've got !

"Forgive me Satori , but this is where I shall leave you" Shiozaki said , then used her quirk to move faster.

"Oh no !" I said as she ran off. I wanted to use my quirk , but I gotta save up for later.

And so I ran with all of my energy !

I then reached the finish line seeing some of my classmates already there.

I looked at Iida and he seems to be muttering something , I wanted to approach him but better not to.

Shouto as well , I wanna go to him but ... I feel like something's pushing me away from him.

And so ...

"Shiozaki " I then went over to the vine haired girl.

"Hello there Satori , I am very sorry for being a traitor to you" She said. "I have sinned"

"Please don't feel bad" I said to her "Its part of the game" I reassured her.

"You are an angel" She said.

Now that the race is over , the results were announced.

Neose Satori
Class A
13

I was in 13th placed ... Such an embarrassment ! But , this is only the beginning ...

I have to do more !

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
253K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...