Evanescent | Park Jimin.

By _desertedhearts

"Be mine." It was never her intention to fall in love again after the agonizing heartbreak she had endured. ... More

Preface.
Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one; the Last.
Thank You!

Epilogue; The Beginning.

1K 54 17
By _desertedhearts

"I wanna live with you until my lungs give out,
I promise till death we part like in our vows."

-

Sana breathed out shakily, trying to calm down her nerves, rubbing her sweaty palms against each other. She gazed at herself in the mirror, still everything a blurry mess, like a dream, and she couldn't even bring herself to believe.

"Jesus, Sana. Calm down, I can hear you thinking. Don't worry, it'll all go well," Dongsoo voiced out, holding her phone in her perfectly manicured hand, sitting on the couch in the corner.

Sana huffed her cheeks, brows furrowing as she looked at herself again, the churning in her stomach slowly turning impossibly unpleasant.

"Dongsoo?" She finally spoke, voice scratchy from disuse. The other girl hummed, still on her phone.

"Can you– can you get me Jimin? I need to talk to him," she said, lower lip quivering slightly. Dongsoo frowned, putting her phone aside as she looked at her properly.

"Sana, you do know you can't see him right now, right? Just another fifteen minutes and we're out. Please, stop stressing so much–"

"I know, I just– please. I promise I won't see him, he'll stay outside. I need to hear his voice, please."

Dongsoo's expression slowly softened, and Sana could feel her triumph as she sighed, pinching her nose bridge.

"Alright– but if anyone knows, I'm dead meat, you get that? I'm risking a lot already," she huffed, standing up straight. Sana smiled at her, small but grateful. "Yeah yeah, just go. I don't have much time," she mused.

Dongsoo rolled her eyes playfully and muttered something under her breath, probably something about being stubborn, but Sana couldn't bring herself to stop her, as she walked out of the room.

Once alone, Sana's expression fell again, all the thoughts from earlier rushing in again. She stood up, careful with the dress and makeup, insides all jittery, as she started pacing across the room.

'Five years,' she thought as she closed her eyes, leaning against the door. 'Five years and here we are. Five years and finally here–'

Her train of thoughts was stilled completely when a soft knock resonated in the silence of the room, and Sana flinched slightly.

When all she could do was sigh shakily, as in came the soft voice, the voice that managed to bring a sense of calm all of a sudden in her. How, she herself didn't know.

"Sana?" Jimin called out carefully, knocking again.

"Jimin.." Sana trailed off, voice coming out more shakier and unsteady than she expected. She closed her eyes again, gulping hard.

"Hey, love. Dongsoo said you wanted to talk. Is everything alright? What's the matter?"

His voice was nothing but soothing, sweet like honey, and Sana nodded resolutely, blinking away the tears that already formed in her eyes.

"I don't know, Jimin. This is supposed to be such a happy day, and here I am, more anxious than ever. I'm not feeling good, and I don't know why. I just– ugh, why do I have to make everything so complicated–"

"Hey, shush, take it easy. I'm gonna open the door, okay?"

Sana'a eyes widened, and she shook her head no, before realising he couldn't see her. Groaning, she held on tightly to the lock.

"No, no! It's considered bad omen –"

"Fuck that, if you need me right now, I really don't care about anything else. Open up, c'mon," he prompted, hands already on the lock.

Sana groaned, cursing at his stubbornness before sighing softly, opening the door. Before she could even glance outside, the door was being opened wide, some shuffling as Jimin rushed in smoothly before shutting it close.

"Jimin, what–"

Sana could only stare in mild shock as he grinned widely at her, already taking ahold of her hand. His eyes widened too, gazing all over her body from head to toe before meeting her eyes again, stepping closer.

"You look gorgeous, baby. Absolutely stunning, heavenly beautiful, so goddamn breathtaking, and all mine," he praised her nonstop, and Sana blushed profusely, still smacking his arm lightly.

"You look dashing as well, handsome like always. But– You can't just do that! What if someone saw–"

"I don't really care, and you know that very well," he shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked at her. "Forget that, you wanna grab ice cream?"

Sana's lips were parted in shock, eyes wide as she registered what he said in mind. As realisation smacked her heavy, she closed her mouth shut, glaring at him, while all he did was beam at her, like an idiot.

"What– the hell? Jimin, are you– you do know that it's our wedding day, right?"

"I'm well aware of that."

"And you're talking about what? Grabbing some forsaken ice cream? Oh my god, this is– an absolute mess, I can't even–"

"Hey," Jimin's voice was softer this time, no teasing to it. "I just wanted to distract you, sunshine, and whatever you're worried about right now, put it aside. You want me to walk with you down that aisle? So be it, whatever you want, love. Just– this is it. Finally, after so long, the day we waited for the most, the day we've always looked forward to. I want it to be a day no one would forget, the most happiest day, alright? You can do this, we can do this. I'll be there, always."

By the time he stopped talking to gaze at her affectionately, all the love and support in his eyes, laid bare for her and only her to see, Sana was already in tears, almost forgetting why she even was nervous in the first place, and then laughed, a steady stream of tears already flowing down her cheeks. "You idiot! Making me cry already, ruining my makeup. Come on now, get going. Jeongguk will be here anytime to walk me down the aisle," she ushered him out, pushing at his chest with little to no force.

Jimin just chuckled, shaking his head. Still fond, unbelievably so. "That idiot, gets to spend time with you before anyone else," he joked. Sana huffed out a laugh. "Now, don't be so crass, he's a hell lot of nervous because of it too," she told him.

Jimin laughed again, nodding, leaning down to press his lips to her forehead. Sana stilled. He smiled down at her, already moving out the door. Before stepping out, however, he stopped, facing her again.

"Hey, Sana?"

Sana smiled, albeit small, already knowing what was to come next, well accustomed to it because he just wouldn't change, always saying that. She raised her brows nonetheless, mouthing a silent what?

Later on, Jeongguk would come and praise her, walk her down that aisle, they'd exchange their vows and rings, kiss each other for the whole world to see, then go off to celebrate, and finally, the honeymoon, it would go like that. But this– this moment, this very moment, there was nothing left of those thoughts, of that anxiousness, no. Pure and unadulterated love, so much to give and take and to share.

"I love you." And with that, he was out, not even waiting for a response.

And maybe, this meant even much more than the vows, than the rings, than anything else, just his love and him.

'Truly his,' Sana thought in wonder, a smile already etched onto her face, ready and braced enough for the beginning of something entirely different.

-

PLS THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS UGH: bless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 429 10
Jungkook was simply trying to get his lovely hyung and co-worker Yoongi to get together with the perfect guy after his hard breakup. But he didn't an...
762 58 42
The dark canvas of the sky is adorned with countless points of light, like shimmering diamonds scattered across a velvet cloth. Instantly chocolate b...
237K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]
8.7K 757 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...