ENLIGHTENED

By PreciousGundo1

"I wanna explore you so deep that you won't have breath to moan out my name." He says, causing waves of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A|N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 15

15K 664 15
By PreciousGundo1

Chapter 15: Awh Baby

"Do I have any more appointments for today?" I ask Joanna and she shakes her head no.

I take this as a chance to get down to work.

The more I try to concentrate, the more my mind wanders off to last night with Austin.

I find myself blushing while looking into space.

My intercom buzzes.

"Speak." I say into it.

"You have a visitor." Joanna says.

"Name?" I say and I hear a shushing sound.

"Your visitor won't say." Joanna says and I raise my eyebrow in wonder.

"Okay, let them in." I say, interlocking my fingers and looking at the door.

A man in a black suit enters holding a bouquet and a picnic basket with a blanket on top of it.

He puts them on my desk and walks out, leaving the door open.

"Okay?" I say, standing up and reaching for the flowers.

Then Austin walks in, clad in a forest green suit that highlights his beautiful eyes.

"Hello Oh Handsome Sir." I say smiling widely.

"Hello to my Queen." He says sexily, closing my door.

"To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?" I ask, walking to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me passionately.

"After last night's exercise, I figured you could use some food to boost your energy level baby." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Awh baby, thank you." I say, giving him multiple kisses all over his face.

"Baby, you know you haven't answered a question I once asked you." He says, letting go of me and walking towards the picnic basket.

He takes the blanket and lays it on the floor.

"Which is?" I ask and he looks at me, and places the basket in the centre of the blanket.

"Take a seat first." He says and I do as instructed.

He sits down and takes out the contents of the picnic basket.

Meat, lots and lots of meat.

And good wine.

As well as desserts.

"Now will you answer me?" I ask and he grins.

"Is your office sound proof?" he asks and I laugh at him.

"Well?" he probes.

"Yes, it is sound proof." I say and I see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"No! Don't even think of it." I say and he winks at me before biting his bottom lip.

"Good thing you're wearing a dress baby." He says, grinning like a mad man.

"You came here to feed me and give me energy, not to take the little energy I have left." I say, taking some of the juicy meat and biting into it before moaning at how tasty and tender it is.

"Do you like it?" he asks as he also takes a piece.

"I love it baby, thank you so much for doing this for me." I say and he blushes, happy that he satisfied me.

"I'm glad. Anyway babe, I have to go iron out some matters in a new branch of ours so I'll be out of town for a week to a month depending on how many things need fixing." He says and I feel a sense of fear settle inside me.

What if he betrays me like Ken did? What makes matters worse is the fact that I am head over heels in love with him.

I didn't realize that I stopped eating until he touched me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Baby, what's eating you up?" he asks, a look of worry on his face.

"Baby, we haven't been apart ever since we started dating. Will we survive this?" I ask, looking down in shame for the mere fact that I doubt our relationship but men have fucked me over in the past and I don't want to experience it again, especially not with a man I am prepared to do anything for.

"Do you trust me?" he asks me, lifting my face up using his gentle hand.

"With my life." I say and he looks me dead in the eyes.

"Good because I won't break that trust for anything on this world." He says and leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

I push him away.

"Dude! You are kissing me with sauce on your lips." I say and he licks the sauce off my cheek.

"There you go." He says, a smile on his face and I can't help but crack.

"You do realize that I might have applied make up and that you probably licked it off." I say and he freezes and glares at me.

"Fuck! Why didn't you tell me?" he says, opening the wine and chugging a few big sips so as to wash away the make up.

"Wow, because I expected you to lick my cheek, right?" I say, my left eyebrow raised at him.

"Well, you didn't stop me from licking it off." He says, giving me deadly glare that causes me to laugh.

"Don't worry, you won't die baby."I say, leaning in to give him a peck on his lips.

"Anyway, when do you leave?" I ask and he sighs.

"As soon as I leave here." he says with a sad frown on his face.

"What?!" I gasp, not expecting it to be this soon.

"Today?!" I yell, putting the meat on my plate and crossing my arms after I licked the sauce off my fingers.

"I'm sorry baby, I just found out an hour ago. It's really an emergency." He says, pulling my arms out of my cross and holding my hands in his.

"Hey don't be sad, I'll call you each and every day baby. Come here." He says and I crawl over to him.

He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him.

"I'm going to miss you baby." I say pouting and he pecks my pout.

"Here's a deal, we are going for a baecation as soon as I return." He says, kissing my neck gently.

"I would love that." I say, pulling his face away from my neck and kissing him.

He tears my thong and I gasp at the unexpected action.

"May I?" he asks before doing anything else.

"Please." I say, kissing him slowly.

He lays me down on the blanket and slides down my body. He ends up facing my exposed womanhood and he starts kissing me before grazing his teeth along my clit.

He inserts one finger inside me while flicking his tongue about my clit.

He then replaces his finger with his tongue which he vibrates, twists and thrusts into my opening. I yelp in pleasure, thankful that my office is sound proof or else everyone on this level would know what we're doing.

He then adds his finger underneath his tongue and he pumps it in and out and I gasp as an orgasm crashes over me.

He unzips his pants and pulls down his briefs, exposing his fully erect member which I place at my entrance.

"Take a deep breath." He says before burying himself deep within my walls and the deep breath I inhaled gets blown out of me.

He holds me in place underneath him by my ass and he pounds mercilessly into me.

My body shivers at the unnatural pleasure it is experiencing.

My fingers grab the blanket which I squeeze in my hands, breathless at the act of my lover's goodbye sex.

He keeps going and I keep experiencing multiple orgasm until we share the final orgasm together and he stares deep into my eyes, what I now know is love evident in his eyes.

"I love you Andrea." He whispers, breathless because of the act we just engaged in.

"And I love you Austin." I say, kissing him passionately.

He slowly pulls out of me and gets dressed properly again before helping me up and assessing me with lust shining brightly in his eyes.

He puts the food on my side of my desk and takes a seat on my chair, making me sit on his lap.

Then he starts feeding us and I blush, loving the treatment.

I knew I was enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.4K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
88K 1.7K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
199K 4.5K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...