ENLIGHTENED

By PreciousGundo1

"I wanna explore you so deep that you won't have breath to moan out my name." He says, causing waves of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A|N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 13

15.2K 591 16
By PreciousGundo1

Chapter 13: Surprise.

I drag myself out of bed, looking beside me to find the bed empty.

Sometimes when we go on our dates, we drive home together but nothing sexual happens, hold your horses.

We just explore the Netflix streets with lots of snacks and cuddling.

Austin has surprised me so much. He treats me like a queen.

Every morning I wake up to find a romantic good morning message and just on cue, my phone beeps.

I unlock it to find a message from My King, well, that's what he saved it as but I plan on changing it to something more befitting.

As I sit here, watching the sunrise, I can’t stop thinking about you and wishing you were with me to enjoy this beautiful sight. Have an awesome day my Queen.

I blush, my heart swelling with an emotion I can place my finger on.

I had high expectations of Austin disappointing me but the past three months have been nothing but heaven.

And to think I hated his guts! Hell, I almost took a shot at him the first day I met him.

I take off my night dress and I take a steamy hot shower.

I have been testing how serious he is about me by starving him the one thing he can get without much effort, sex.

Girls throw themselves at him everywhere he goes but he somehow doesn't care and it is fascinating to me.

I still have an atom of doubt telling me that he will go back to his old ways before I know it but I hope and pray he doesn't because he is driving me crazy.

Our relationship is a well kept secret. People just think he has gotten tired of women which is why they don't see him going to events with different models. He goes to all these events alone.

When done taking my shower, I head into my walk-in closet where I apply scented lotion to my towel dried skin.

When done, I get dressed in black underwear that contrasts my caramel like skin.

I decide on keeping it simple with a cat eye, mascara and nude lipstick.

I brush my damp hair and blow dry it, making it straight. Once its straight and puffy, I use a straightener and my favorite mousse to make it silky straight.

Satisfied with the look, I make a side parting and a beautiful fringe with layers forms over the left side of my face. I pin down the right side of my parting making it look classy in a casual way.

I take out a black jumpsuit with thin straps and a deep v-neck. It holds onto my body like a second skin.

I put on my black and white blazer that ends at my hips and I button it. It only has one button which is at my waist.

I step into my white leather 4-inch stilettos and I take my nude handbag which already has my things inside it.

Satisfied with the look, I leave for work.

On my way to work, I stop by where it all started, Starbucks and guess who is standing in front of me.

Just my luck, or is it fate?

When he steps forward, I surprise him by passing him and making an order for both of us.

I hear him chuckle from behind me.

"I see you're stalking me baby, no need." He says before giving me a peck, completely forgetting where we are and I find myself kissing him back, forgetting our statuses and location.

Someone clears their throat, interrupting us and he gives us our drinks.

I take mine and Austin takes his.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you left?" I ask, pouting.

He raises his eyebrow, zooming in on my lips while biting his bottom lip.

"I did but you were in lala land baby. I swear, when you sleep, you are impossible to wake up." He says and I blush at how true this is.

"I miss you." I say and he blushes before trying to hide it.

"Too late lover boy, I saw you blush." I say, giggling.

"Shush." He says, trying to hide his smile.

"Make me." I dare him and he takes up the challenge by kissing me passionately.

We unwillingly pull away from each other.

"You're a bad influence, you're making me late for a meeting baby." He says walking away from me in reverse.

"Says the one who kissed me." I say, shrugging.

"My place, tonight." He says and I nod, blowing him a goodbye kiss which he catches and throws onto the floor.

How dare he?

I give him the middle finger and he laughs, getting inside his car and driving away.

I get into my car and I drive to work.

As soon as I get into the lobby, I meet Joanna who briefs me on the prospect client I have in the boardroom.

We get into the elevator and get off at the boardroom floor.

She holds the boardroom door open for me and I take a seat in my chair and opposite me is the CEO of the prospect clients company.

"Pardon my late arrival. You are most welcome, if we may proceed to page 5." I say and everyone opens their files and I start briefing them on the services my company offers to all types of companies.

"Our books haven't been making much sense recently and upon investigating this, we seem to have uncovered a endless pit of bad accounting. Our company's accountants have more than enough work to deal with daily and having them dig into past books can result in us losing time which is money. Hence, we would like to hire you to solve our problem and answer the questions that have us puzzled." the CEO tells me, analyzing me.

"That is our specialty. How old are these books you want us to investigate?" I ask and one member of his teams answers.

"5 years, maybe more. We aren't sure to be precise because the further back we go, the more the unsolved problems appear." She says and I nod.

"Here is a contract for our services. You may consult with your lawyers and get back to us as soon as you are ready to sign." I say and the CEO nods, before getting up and leaving with his team, giving me a strong sense of Deja Vu.

I dismiss my board members and instruct Joanna to call the companies lawyer to get ready to explain our contract in case they return with questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 23.8K 36
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
137K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
1.4M 40.8K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...