My Best friend's Boyfriend

By TheyLoveMeechie

One Night Changes Everything For Raquel🤦🏽💜 More

Intro💜
Chapter 1🤔🤰🏽😫
Chapter 2😭👩🏽‍⚕️😠
Chapter 3💆🏽‍♀️😷🤰🏽
Chapter 4😭🛌👫
Chapter 5
Chapter 7😭♥️🤞🏼
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
PleaseReadSS ccB Imma
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
36.
37.
Love On The Brain
38.
39.
40.
41.

Chapter 6🤰🏽🤔🙏🏼

2.4K 72 61
By TheyLoveMeechie

School has started back and I was glad. The house was so awkward ever since that day.

Thanksgiving the tension was so high.

I got my big ass out his car and of course all eyes was on me. I wore a cute lil dress today and sandals. Yes it's cold but I get a ride to and from school so you know.

I went straight to first period. "Best friend I missed you." Brandy said hugging me.

"Hey. I missed you too."

"Are you okay?" "Yeah just had a rough break." "I should've been there."

"Yeah but it's okay did you have fun in Atlanta?" She started talking my ears off and my mind wondered off.

I seen the hoe that was talking shit about me walk it. I was about to pop up when I felt my sons kick. "Ow." I said. "You good?" "Yeah the boys kicking." It made me feel like they was sending me a reminder that I'm pregnant.

"Awwwwww. My best friend finna be a mommy." Brandy said rubbing my belly.

Everyday I feel worse about keeping the secret but it is what it is. I'm in too deep now to tell her. The sad part is I'm still sleeping with him. I'm such a terrible friend.

"Yeap." "We should do a baby shower."

"Why?" "So we can shower the baby." "I don't feel like planning all that." "You ain't got to just tell me the colors and I'll plan everything."

"Blue and Gold." "For both babies?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Okay Fat Mama I'mma get some of yo favorite foods and everything when gone do it around the 7th or 8th month mark." I gave her a thumbs up.

My phone buzzed and I looked down.
Baby Daddy 🤦🏽🤰🏽💜
I'm finna come get you outta class.

Why?

Don't worry about it.

No I be leaving class to much and I'm failing every class.

Ight.

"Ms. Fenty?" I looked up.

"Phone." The teacher said. "It was important." "Read it out to the class since it was so important or hand it over."

"No I need my phone to take care of business y'all teachers be buggin."

"Ms. Fenty you got 10 seconds to hand me the phone." "And you got 10 seconds to get the fuck out my face." "Somebody's finna come get you outta here." She rung the office.

"Why you ain't give it to her? This Ms. Hufs she was gone give it back."

"No we grown as hell and teachers still talking about taking phones."  "Are you okay?" "Yeah." I grabbed my shit and got up.

I walked out the room and started going down the hall.
Baby Daddy🤦🏽🤰🏽💜
Where you at?

Class wassup?

I'm leaving school

What happened?

This teacher trying me and Ian got time.

Ight here I come.

I walked out to the car and waited on him.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I hunched over in pain. "Rocky?" I looked up to see Marcus. "You good?" I shook my head no.

"My stomach can you take me to the hospital?" He nodded.

"Come on baby." He grabbed my arm and started walking me to the car. "Raquel!" I heard Matthew's voice. I looked up.

"You okay?" I shook my head no while crying.

"My stomach hurts so bad."

"I got her." Damarion said. Marcus looked at me. "I'mma go with him." I said.

"Ight baby just let me know what hospital you at okay?" I nodded. I felt the sharp pain again. "Hurry up and get me there." I told him. We got in his truck and he started speeding to the hospital.

He was driving extremely fast when we heard sirens. "Fuck!" He said.

"Damarion stop." I yelled at him.

"I gotta get you to the hospital." He said and kept driving. "No Damarion you can face serious time for this." I told him.

"Shit when it comes to my kids I don't give a fuck." We pulled up at a hospital and it was a bunch of cop cars behind us. He got out the car with his hands up. Police ran to the car.

"Ma'am I'mma need you to step out."

"Can you please help me?" I asked the officer. He helped me out the car when the pain struck again.

"Oh my goddddddd." I screamed grabbing his hands.

"You okay?" The officer asked.

"No I need to get in this hospital room nowwww!!" I screamed. He helped me in. "I need her to a room." He said.

"Name?" I started breathing heavy.

"Raque---" everything went black then I was out.
________________
"HONEY GET UP." I heard.

I opened my eyes slowly and seen Damarion's momma. "Ma'am?"

"Hey baby." "Hi." I said getting up. My belly was kinda bigger. "Um what's going on?" "You was in a short medical induced coma." She said. "Why?"

"Your stress levels was extremely high and you needed to rest."

"How long has it been?"

"Just 3 weeks." "Where's Damarion?" "Still in prison." My eyes got wide. "Huh?" "Yeah he never made bund." I sighed.

"Why not?"

"His father didn't want to get him out. He said some about he'll learn his lesson."

I shook my head. "Don't worry I'll get my child's father out." I grabbed the clothes she had for me and went to the restroom to shower.

I was now five months and my twins was not playing with me.

I'm just glad they're okay.
_______________
"Take it easy Ms. Fenty okay?" I nodded. "Thank you." We walked to the car. "Ready to go home?" I nodded.

I stared out the window as she drove us home. I had hella balloons and gifts all sent by Brandy. I have to tell my best friend and it's now or never.

We pulled up at the house.

I ran in and went to my room. I went under the bed and pulled out my shoe box.

I pulled out a stack of money and put it in my purse. "Baby what you doing?" My Nana asked. "Handling some business I'll see you in a minute." I ran back out.

"Ms. Banks can I borrow your keys?"

She gave em to me. "He's Downtown." I nodded. "Thank you." "No problem baby girl." I got in the car and started driving.

It was gone take me a minute to get there so I called Brandy.
Bestie Bitch♥️🤞🏼😍
Hello?

Where you at?

Home wassup?

I'll be over tonight I have to tell you something

Wait when did you wake up.

Not too long ago I'm finna go bail Damarion out then be there later tonight.

Okay baby. Tell him I tried but my momma wouldn't give me the money.

Okay. Bye I love you.

I love you too.

I hung up and played some music. I love singing to my babies.
__________________
I've finally reached downtown and I've been sitting here forever.

At first they tried to release him tomorrow but I'm not leaving here without him.

They was processing his information.

"What you doing here?" I looked up to see some man. "Who you?"

"You don't recognize me?" "No."

"Raquel I'm your father." I looked at him. "My what?" "Your father. I've been looking for you for the last 6 years."

"We've been living in the same house couldn't have been looking hard." I said.

"I'm sorry for walking out."

"Yeah I bet you are." "Raquel Fenty!" They called me. I got up. He walked to the front and my baby daddy was so fine.

They removed his cuffs and he smiled at me.

"Hey sexy." I said walking up to him. He laughed. "Wassup big momma?" I hugged him. "You know I was gone bring you home right?" "Actually I figured you'd be the last person."

"Nah my kids needed a father plus it's been 3 weeks." He laughed and kissed me.

I seen a flash at the corner of my eye. "What the hell?" I said pulling away. "What happened?" "Yeen see that?" "Nah." I sighed.

"Let's go home. Next month I'll be 6 months and I won't be able to receive dick so let's go make this last few weeks worth it." I said making him laugh. "Come on." We walked to the car and got in.

"How was prison? Did you get yoself a bitch?" I asked him.

"How was ya coma? Did you get enough sleep?" He asked. I laughed. "Shut up. I'm finna take you home then handle some."

"Which is?"

"You'll know soon."
_______________________
We pulled up to the house. "Come on." I told him getting out. As soon as we stepped in. "Family meeting sit!" His momma said.

"Fuck." He said under his breath.

We sat down and she looked at us. "These last few weeks stuff I don't approve of has been happening. By that I mean Brooke you and yo nigga running in and out my crib, Raquel and Damarion all that loud fucking shit fucking periodt is a no at least not while we here." We laughed lowly.

"Anyways, things are gonna get under control around here and I mean that." She said. "Let me say some." His dad said.

Fuck! Damarion grabbed my hand. "Chill." He whispered.

We stayed quiet.

"Okay Raquel?" I looked up. "I seen you got his ass out."

"That's my children's father why wouldn't I?" "Because you're the reason he was there in the first place." I just rolled my eyes.

"And he's your son yet you ain't get him out."

"Listen lil girl before you popped up he wouldn't even have to go through none of this. My son had a future now he gone be stuck just like you."

"First of all he still has a future and that's a promise. You call yoself a father when you just judge and criticize him. Since I've met you you haven't said you're proud of him not once." I said.

"You don't know shit about my family."

"No actually I know more about this family then you ever will. Considering you're never home. Damarion is more of a man then you'll ever be." Damarion grabbed me.

"Baby chill."

"No because I'm tired of you letting all these folks talk to me any type of way. Constantly threatening me because you ain't pull out fast enough. Your coach and father say shit to me on a daily basis and I'm not holding my tongue anymore. I've tried to block out your negativity Mr. Beckham but Fuck You and everything you stand for."

I got up and began walking upstairs.

"Get that little bitch out my house." I heard him say. "Don't worry I'll leave on my own."

"And don't drag my son into yo shit. Matter of fact go find ya real baby daddy hoe." He said. I laughed. "I could say some shit right now but I'mma walk off anyways."

"Listen here Mr. Motherfucker I've been silent for too long but disrespect my grandbaby again we'll be going to a funeral before a baby shower." She said. I laughed. I love my fucking grandma.

I went to his room and started the shower.

I grabbed my clothes out his closet. I basically moved into Damarion's room. I found my playlist to listen to. Right now I need to clear my head.

Damarion P.O.V
When she walked off he stared at me. "You need to control yo bitch." He said.

"Pops chill with allat that's my children's mother and you gone respect her." "How your know them yo kids? She have another nigga, who knows how long they been talking? And remember you said you pulled out so um tell me some."

"Y'all act like y'all don't know what the fuck a pre-nut is. That girl ain't go no reason to lie about being pregnant with his baby." Brooke said.

"How you know?" I asked her.

"Because stupid ass you date her best friend you really think she's willing to loose her friendship by doing this? If that's the case she would've been told her it's yo baby stupid motherfuckers." Brooke got up and left.

"You know what Damarion you gone get upstairs and apologize to that baby. She's been through enough and don't need yo negative ass comments to add on." My momma told him.

"Ian doing shit." "Ight call you an Uber and leave." My momma said walking off.

He sighed. "Fuck it." He began walking up the steps.

Raquel P.O.V
I was singing in the shower with my eyes closed, standing fully under the water. I felt hands wrap around me and figured it was my baby daddy.

He rubbed all over me and went down to my spot. He rubbed his hand over my clit.

"Mmm." I said. He felt all over me.

"No wonder my son likes you." My eyes shot opened. I turned around to see his daddy.

"Get the fuck out." I said swinging on him.

"You better calm yo ass down." His daddy said pushing me up to the wall. "I get yo lil hint. Walking around in small as clothes to catch my attention."

"Leave me the fuck alone." I said fighting to get out his grip.

He held my hands against the wall and rubbed himself against me. "Stop it please." I was crying by now.

He pulled me down to his penis.

"Don't bite." He said putting it close to my mouth. I moved my face. "Help!!" I screamed.

He grabbed my neck. "Shut the fuck up." I cried harder.

He kissed me and I didn't kiss back making him upset. "Lil bitch either you gone give me what I want or I'mma take it." I just wanted to die right now.

He put his shit back by my mouth.

I couldn't. I managed to kick him causing him to fall backwards out the tub, hitting his head on the counter, then falling to the floor. I got up and noticed a lot of blood flowing from his head.

I grabbed my towel and ran downstairs.

"Damarion!!" I screamed. I ran to the kitchen. "Wassup?" He asked me. I just cried in his arms trying to get my words out.

"Baby calm down and tell me."

"Dad... bathroom...rape... bleeding." was all I managed to say.

"Ma?" He called. "Let's get to the bathroom." We went back up the stairs and I showed them. "What the fuck did you do to my husband?" His momma asked me.

"I didn't do anything. He came in here and tried to force himself on me."

"My husband would never. He was right."

I cried looking at Damarion. "Tell me exactly what happened?" He asked me.

"I was showering and he came in but I thought it was you. He started rubbing on me but I didn't feel a difference until he spoke. I told him to leave but he pushed me against a wall and started rubbing his dick against me." I said stopping to breath.

"That's all?" I shook my head no.

"He tried to make me suck his dick and forced my head down there telling me not to bite. I kept moving so he choked me and kissed me. When he lifted up I kicked him and he fell backwards."

"The ambulance is on the way. When I get back I want all your shit packed up." His momma told me. I nodded.

"I'm sorry baby." I told him. "Don't worry. Get in bed I'll be back." I nodded. He tried to kiss me but I moved. "He kissed me." I told him. He nodded. "I'm finna get Robyn." I crawled in his bed and just laid down.

Robyn ran in. "Mommyyyy!!" She screamed.

I looked confused. "Hey Bookie." I grabbed her and put her in the bed. "Hey mama." "Who's Mommy?" I asked her.

"You. I don't have a mommy anymore so now it's you." I smiled a little.

"Okay baby." I pulled her close to me and just stared at the ceiling trying not to cry. Lord please be with us.

Damarion P.O.V
"He's awake and you guys can go see him one by one." The nurse said.

"Momma go." I told her. She got up and walked to his room and I just sat there in disbelief. "You okay baby brother?" Brooke asked. I shook my head no. "He tried to rape my baby momma bruh." I said shaking my head. She sighed.

"Yeah it's fucked up."

"Ian got no respect for dude no more like fuck him." I said. "I understand Damarion." She hugged me. "I love you and I'm proud of you." She said.

"I love you too sis and you know I'm proud of you." She smiled. "I'mma go next okay?" I nodded.

My momma came out and Brooke went.

"Ma?" She came and sat beside me. "You can't seriously kick her out." I told her. "Damarion I was angry. I know he did it but that's my husband it's hard for me to realize that but no I won't put her out." She said

I hugged her. "Thanks momma. I love that girl and couldn't imagine some happening to her." "Wait what you say?" She asked me.

"What?" "What did you just say Damarion?"

"I love her?" "Damarion are you sure?" "Yeah ma. I love her more than anything in the world she's carrying my sons."

She smiled. "That baby changed you for the better. I knew she would." I nodded.

"Her, Robyn, and the twins are my life."

"Welcome to maturity." My momma said. I got up. "Thanks momma." "No problem baby." I swapped out with Brooke and went to his room.

He was watching t.v.

I turned it off. His attention came to me. "Why you here?" He asked me.

"Why you do it?" "She wanted it." "Stop fucking lying nigga. You tried to force yoself on her and you know it."

"Shit it was gone be worth it." I laughed.

"You ain't even showing not one ounce of regret so what I'm finna do next trust me there will be no regrets. You hurt the girl I love nigga while my kids in there. Crazy part is right before we pulled up to the house she was telling me to give you a second chance.

I thought about it and nigga I have zero respect for you as a human being.

You never loved us. All the times you cheated on my momma you can't care about us and I used to look up to you as the man to be but now I know I don't wanna be shit like you nigga.

You fucked up and you think it's okay to be that way so you know what.

Fuck ya and everything you stand for bitch nigga." I grabbed his pillow from under his head. "Any last words?" I asked him.

"Damarion what the fuck you doing? You gone kill yo pops over some pussy nigga really? Fuck you, fuck ya bitch, and fuck ya kids." I laughed. "Fuck you too bitch nigga."

I put the pillow over his face as tight as I could as he squirmed.

It took all my strength not to let the fact that this is my father I'm hurting to take over. He slowly stopped squirming and became still.

I held it on there a little longer to make sure.

I pulled it off and he no longer had a pulse. I dropped a tear. "Rest Up Nigga." I grabbed his chain and put it in my pocket.

I walked back out to lobby. "Ma let's roll." I told her. We left and drove home.
_________________
I made it home and seen her still up.

"You okay baby?" She nodded. "I promise you he'll never be able to hurt you again and that's a promise beautiful."

"Thank you." She hugged me.

"No problem." "Robyn called me mommy and said she doesn't have one so I'm it." "Ain't that's gone be kind of weird?" I nodded. "Yeah cause I was like 12 when Robyn was born."

"Well looks like we got 3 little ones." She smiled. "Thanks for being here." "No problem baby." I leaned in to kiss her but stopped. She looked confused.

"I scrubbed my face and brushed my teeth a hundred times." She said laughing.

I laughed with her and grabbed her and started kissing her. I fucking love this girl yo. Once we stopped I climbed in bed for a moment before I got in the shower just to chill with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 145 17
Read to find out 😉
36.9K 284 52
Just read and find out
130K 5.6K 134
Sometimes things switch up In a regular love story☁
81.7K 1.9K 22
When a one night stand turns into forever STARTED: 7/14/23 FINISHED: 11/7/23