31.

I been here for about two weeks and I'm feeling somewhat better. It's good to know I'm not alone for real. Me and Rakim was inseparable.

It was nice having a listening ear again.

I got ready for today it's a mom retreat and I hope it's all they making it seem.

_____Demario POV"Fuck Mario!" Megan screamed

_____
Demario POV
"Fuck Mario!" Megan screamed.

I watched as her eyes rolled back and she got weaker and weaker. I kissed her neck as she dug her nails deep in my back.

"I'm finna cum again baby." She said.

"Let that shit out." I said.

She gripped the sheets and on command she creamed my shit.

"Damn baby." I said.

"Daddy please don't stop." She said.

I kept my speed and made each stroke deeper than the last. "Fuck!" I said. I muffled my shit into her neck. "Nut in yo pussy daddy." She screamed.

I pulled out and brung her head close.

She opened her mouth as I nutted into it. "Ah shit." I said. She swallowed it and sucked the rest clean.

She pulled away showing me it all was gone.

"Good girl." I said.

She smiled and got up hitting the floor.

"You straight?" I asked her. "My legs feel janky as hell." She pulled herself up and limped to the bathroom. I laughed cause damn I'm the man.

I know y'all confused so let me tell y'all what happened.

So me and Meg started kicking it instantly.

She was cool people.

One night we went to a set together and we came back kind of drunk. One thing led to another we started fucking.

I do feel bad about cheating on Rocky especially while she tryna get herself together for our family but I'm a man with needs. I went a whole semester with no action then she miscarried when I got home leaving me without none.

I woke up next to Megan and for a second a hint of regret rushed over me.

I hate I cheated on her man.

But then Megan just kept coming at me. I couldn't resist her walking around in her panties, her literally bending over in front of me, and the nudes so I been smashing her.

She know about Rocky and allat. 

Cameron don't know and I hope she never does cause she loves Rocky they even talk on the phone so the last thing I need is her to tell her.

Megan walked out the restroom.