Chapter 6🤰🏽🤔🙏🏼

School has started back and I was glad. The house was so awkward ever since that day.

Thanksgiving the tension was so high.

I got my big ass out his car and of course all eyes was on me. I wore a cute lil dress today and sandals. Yes it's cold but I get a ride to and from school so you know.

I went straight to first period. "Best friend I missed you." Brandy said hugging me.

"Hey. I missed you too."

"Are you okay?" "Yeah just had a rough break." "I should've been there."

"Yeah but it's okay did you have fun in Atlanta?" She started talking my ears off and my mind wondered off.

I seen the hoe that was talking shit about me walk it. I was about to pop up when I felt my sons kick. "Ow." I said. "You good?" "Yeah the boys kicking." It made me feel like they was sending me a reminder that I'm pregnant.

"Awwwwww. My best friend finna be a mommy." Brandy said rubbing my belly.

Everyday I feel worse about keeping the secret but it is what it is. I'm in too deep now to tell her. The sad part is I'm still sleeping with him. I'm such a terrible friend.

"Yeap." "We should do a baby shower."

"Why?" "So we can shower the baby." "I don't feel like planning all that." "You ain't got to just tell me the colors and I'll plan everything."

"Blue and Gold." "For both babies?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Okay Fat Mama I'mma get some of yo favorite foods and everything when gone do it around the 7th or 8th month mark." I gave her a thumbs up.

My phone buzzed and I looked down.
Baby Daddy 🤦🏽🤰🏽💜
I'm finna come get you outta class.

Why?

Don't worry about it.

No I be leaving class to much and I'm failing every class.

Ight.

"Ms. Fenty?" I looked up.

"Phone." The teacher said. "It was important." "Read it out to the class since it was so important or hand it over."

"No I need my phone to take care of business y'all teachers be buggin."

"Ms. Fenty you got 10 seconds to hand me the phone." "And you got 10 seconds to get the fuck out my face." "Somebody's finna come get you outta here." She rung the office.

"Why you ain't give it to her? This Ms. Hufs she was gone give it back."

"No we grown as hell and teachers still talking about taking phones."  "Are you okay?" "Yeah." I grabbed my shit and got up.

I walked out the room and started going down the hall.
Baby Daddy🤦🏽🤰🏽💜
Where you at?

Class wassup?

I'm leaving school

What happened?

This teacher trying me and Ian got time.

Ight here I come.

I walked out to the car and waited on him.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I hunched over in pain. "Rocky?" I looked up to see Marcus. "You good?" I shook my head no.

"My stomach can you take me to the hospital?" He nodded.

"Come on baby." He grabbed my arm and started walking me to the car. "Raquel!" I heard Matthew's voice. I looked up.