23.

I woke up to her cleaning the whole house. I showered and got ready for my meeting today.

I walked in the living room and she was feeding the boys. "Goodmorning." I said. "Hey." She responded. I kissed her forehead and Robyns.

"What y'all got planned for today?" I asked.

"I gotta get put back in school." Robyn said. "Ehhh youll be okay." I said joking. She laughed. "I gotta get smart Mario." She said laughing.

"Yiu already are baby." I said kissing her cheek. "But what else y'all doing today?" I asked her.

She just ignored me.

"Rocky?"

"Hm?"

"What else y'all doing?" "What time is your meeting?" She said ignoring me.

"In about an hour."

She nodded.

"Watch the kids while I shower right quick. You coming Robyn?"

"Ummm yes gimme a second." Robyn said.

She nodded and walked to the room.

"Uhhhh you in trouble." She said. I laughed. "Man I just wish you could like fully understand." "I'm almost 7." She said.

"Welp I made a big mistake."

"Yeah Ms. Brandy pregnant?" "Yeap." "How?" "I was being dumb." "She still has on her wedding ring."

"Yeah. I proposed to her a couple months ago. I'm glad she hasn't gave me the ring back."

"She not. Mommy loves you."

Robyn gave me a hug and ran to the room.

I just hope that's true.

I grabbed my boys. "Daddy gone make it up to mommy I promise."

Rocky POV
I wasn't mad at Damarion I was just tired of us going through the same shit all the time.

It's like I'm forcing him to grow up man.

I love him to death but I have a feeling he's only with me because the boys and he's making hisself believe he love me.

I just don't know honestly. 

I relaxed in the tub with my sister. She sat on the other side blowing bubbles at me.

I laughed.

"I've missed you." I said. "I missed you too Tootie." She said. "How was it living with mama?" "Ummm okay."

"Why just okay?"

"I didn't have you."

I smiled.

"Well I'm not going anywhere no time soon. You're mines forever." She smiled. "So can I call you and Mario mommy and daddy?"

"Yeap. I'm whatever you want me to be stink."

"Okay. Um are you and daddy breaking up?" I sighed. I hate that she's older and understand more.

"I don't know baby.

I love him to death but we're young and sometimes things don't go as planned."

"Well daddy loves you a lot mommy."

"I know baby." She came close to me and hugged me. I really needed this mane.
________
I decided to take my babies to the park. My boys are 4 months and they becoming more active.

Dominic is just so sweet meanwhile Damien ass be trying to crawl getting into everything.

Damarion was getting ready to leave for his meeting. "Can I talk to you?" I asked him. "About?" "Us."