36.

I seen Raquel text telling me to come upstairs. She said she had some important to tell me but couldn't cause Mario was always around.

I walked to his old room when I heard moaning.

I put my ear to the door when I heard Raquel's voice. "Wait Mario Wait." She said.

Oh my god Rocky and Mario back together ?

I walked off pretending I didn't hear anything. I was walking down the steps. "Have you seen Demarion?" Brooke asked.

"Nah." "What about Rocky?"

"Nope."

"Lord they just left they kids out here." "They with his mama." "Yeah and my mama want him to come get them she doing some."

"I'll get em where she at?" "Kitchen."

I went to the kitchen to get they boys. They was sitting there not doing anything so what's the problem I don't know.

I grabbed em.

"Where my son?" She asked rudely. She still pressed about Rocky lashing out.

"I don't know but I got them."

"They need to take care of they responsibilities how you gone disappear at your own party." She said walking off.

I ignored her.

Brooke POV
I was curious cause Jess answers sounded fishy. Like she knew where they was.

I walked upstairs walking down the hall when I stepped to Demarion's old room. I could hear people in there but they was whispering.

I was confused.

I opened the door slowly cracking it when I seen my brother with the cover around him and legs in the air. Who the fuck is he in bed with?

I was also glad he had a cover around him.

"You love me baby?" He asked her. Ew.

"Mhm I love you baby." She moaned out when I put it together. "What about another baby?" He asked her. "Makeup for baby girl." He continued.

She moaned before responding.

"As many as you want daddy." She said. I slowly closed the room door. "What the fuck?" I said low to myself. Rocky has a new boyfriend who she just spent New Years with.

It's only the end of January and she already fucking Mario again?

Wait till my mama hear this shit.

I backed up and went downstairs.

Raquel POV
We was laying in bed and he had his head on my chest. "Just like old times." I said playing in his hair.

"I missed you Rocky."

I kissed his forehead. "I never went anywhere. Now let's freshen up and stuff before ya mama flip."

He lifted up like a big ass baby.

He stared at me with them eyes.

"Go Mario." I said. "Ight Ight." He got up and picked me up making me laugh. "Stop." I said.

"Stop what?" "Stop playing before you drop me mane." "Ian worried." He carried me to the bathroom making me remember even more memories including his father.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it just been a minute since I've been in here." He nodded and grabbed the towels.

I used the restroom and cleaned myself up.

We couldn't take a full shower so we just had to wash everything good. Once u was done and dried off I threw my sweater and shoes back on.