♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[15]}

3.3K 134 23
By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Shou-kun , tell me ... Please" I insisted. "We're friends after all" I looked at him.

"Friends ... That's the problem" He said , it hurted me.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"Do you still remember who my father is ?" He started to speak , my eyes widened. Why is his father connected to this ?!

"The no. 2 hero,  Endeavor... The man who took everything from me , abused me . Tried to mold me into someone I vowed never to become" He said with bitterness. "The man I despise..."

"Shou , what is it about him ?" I asked.

"Have you already forgotten why we were separated" He said.

Since your parents are gone , you have no reason to meet with my son... As expected from a hero like Keiji , the weak die first"

"Shou-kun !!!"

"Neo-chi !!!"

It was a painful memory , loosing my dearest friend being separated by none other than his father , because ...

"My parents are gone" I muttered under my breath.

Anger and sadness filled me...

"But Shou-kun -" He cut me off.

"You don't see the whole picture !!!" He spoke up. His eyes were covered by his bangs. "If he finds out I'm back with you again , god knows what he'll do to you ! I don't want you to cry again ! Get hurt , see you in pain... I got my best friend back , I don't want to loose you again"

"Shou ..." I was speechless.

"I'm sorry if ignore you , I just wanted to keep distance. He might find out we've reconciliated... I want to protect you ... The only thing I can do is hide our friendship from him and from others"

Shou ... You've been holding on to a great burden. I've been selfish. I just kept thinking to myself... I only thought about myself. You do your best to protect me while I just did nothing.

"Shou..." I couldn't stop myself but hugged him tightly. He was surprised at my sudden action and struggled a bit.

"I'm sorry ... I never gave it a thought" I said then I leaned my forehead to him. "Shou , I'm back again. Our friendship's back ... Whatever happens , whatever your father does to me. I will never leave you. Nothing can severe our friendship" I reassurred him.

He was now speechless. I stopped hugging him and took a step back.

"But what about my father ?" He was still worried about me.

I gave him a reassuring smile. "If your father thinks I'm unworthy of meeting his own son. Then I'll show him ! I'm gonna show him that I'm someone who can break boundaries and prove to others !!!! He'll regret underestimating me"

Its a promise Shou-kun ... I'll show Endeavor , everyone ! This upcoming Sports Festival I will bloom.

~~~

Midoriya's P.O.V.

The reason why All might asked me out of the blue to lunch , is because he wanted to talk about the Sports Festival ...

To be honest , its actually a lot of pressure. But I have to !

"And another thing" All might spoke. My attention returned back to him.

"About Neose , how is she coping up ?" He asked.

It was a strange question , but I guess after what had happened to her , All might was worried. After all , he was the hero who saved her and her crew from her Aunt.

"She's doing alright" I replied unsure. "To be honest , I don't know how Satori is dealing with it. She doesn't talk much , but she's always there joining us"

"I see" He said stroking his chin. "Can you do me and favor and watch over her"

"Why is that ?" I was confused.

"3 days ago , I visited her Aunt..."

~~~

Allmight's flashback and P.O.V.

"The symbol of peace has come to visit me ? How delightful , am I really that important ?" The woman sitting infront of me in shackles said.

I sat on the empty chair placed right ifront of her. "I am not here to be buddies , I want to know more about Young Satori and her older brother. Why have you tortured such young minds ? One who has the brains like his father and one who has the skills like her mother"

"What is there to know more ? You already know my objectives. Plain vengeance against their mother" She said with happiness. "I may have been captured , but at least half of my plan was completed"

"Half ?" I need to know more. "There is more to your plans ?!" I had to know.

She grinned maniacally. "Do you think only Haruki is the only one I've been using nightmare on !?!"

No ...

"My good for nothing niece might've told you that I would use my quirk on her only for punishments , but she never knew I had been doing it to her for almost everytime" She said happily.

My blood was starting to boil upon hearing what she said.

"I'm not afraid to reveal that I've been using nightmare to slowly attack her mind unconsciously!!!" She exclaimed. "It may not do as much harm as the real Nightmare but it can slowly manipulate someone and most of all ... It can slowly create a new person"

The pieces are starting to fit together but I still haven't seen the whole picture.

"Little does Satori know deep inside her , a new persona of her is manifesting " She said darkly.

Then it hit me. "You created another personality inside of her !?!?!"

"Bingo" she said grinning. "I've been creating another side of her through her sub-consciousness... One who is more scarier , more terrible and more villainous than any person created. One who doesn't fear power ... One who is willing to risk it all ..."

"A monster ..." I gasped. "Why do you plan on that !? Your leading Hana and Hibiki's daughter into the path of villainy !"

"All for ..." Tears streamed down her face. "This is for  All for One ... Create a person capable of utilizing her power. A person able to master the true potential of Mother Nature. Once completed , I will offer it to him. Give him a power that can conquer all"

This woman has lost her mind. "You mad man" I tried to surpress my anger. "How dare you put an innocent child in danger ,  steering her in such a path !?  That day when Evergreen and Soothe were on the brink of death their last words were ..."

"Please watch over my dear children ... All might ..."

"I failed to protect Haruki from your clutches , but I won't make the same mistake for Neose ! She will not become your pawn ! She will not fall onto All for One's clutches ... You will see ! She will become a hero !!!"

End of flashback

~~~

Midoriya's P.O.V.

Hearing what her Aunt has planned for Satori , I won't allow it to happen.

"I'll do my best to look after her All might !" I said with determination. "If anything is wrong with her , I'll be sure to quickly tell you"

"I entrust you with it , Young Midoriya" he said.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

"Neose" Shou-kun called to me before I went back to Ochaco and Iida.

"Hmm ?" I stopped my tracks. "What is it Shou-kun ?'

"About my nickname" I noticed a slighy tint of pink on his cheeks. Is he blushing ?! I never seen him blush like that. Its so cute.

"Uhm... What about it ?" I asked.

"You see , I'm not against you calling me Shou-kun , but I feel a bit embarrassed when I hear you call me that" He said embarrassingly as he scratch his cheek.

"Oh ... I guess its a bit silly now we're already grown up" I said. "Sh-shoto " It feels new to me calling him like that.

"Sh-shoto ... Shoto ... Shoto..." I repeated until I gotten used to it. "Shoto ... It feels much better" I said smiling at him. He gave a small smile back.

I then returned back to Ochaco and Iida. "Hey , there you are. We were wondering where you went" said the brown haired girl.

"I just spoke with Shoto" I smiled behind my mask.

"Shoto ? You mean Todoroki..." Then Ochaco realized something. "I never knew you guys were close !!!!" She reacted

"And their on a first name basis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Iida reacted as well.

They then started to ask more about what Shou-I mean Shouto and I talked about but I didn't answer.

"It's.a.secret"

I gave them wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...