The Best Birthday Gift

By organizedmess8

"You really thought what happened last night matters to me?" He said. "Then know this, it was just for fun a... More

Summary and Copyright
Chapter 1 18th Birthday!!
Chapter 2 Why Me?!?
Chapter 3 Thanks Mason!
Chapter 4 DO NOT DISOBEY ME!!
Chapter 5 I'm Here For You!
Chapter 6 You're Hurting Me!
Chapter 7 SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Chapter 8 You Are A Trouble.
Chapter 9 So Wrong Bout This Girl
Chapter 10 Wake Who?
Chapter 12 Saw This Coming
Chapter 13 Ever Heard Of Midnight Walks?
Chapter 14 Everyone is Beautiful
Chapter 15 I've A Gun
Chapter 16 It's A Her!
Chapter 17 You're Welcome!
Not Update But a Good News!
Chapter 18 Lock the Room When You Guys are Alone.
Chapter 19 A Married Leader
Chapter 20 I Look Presentable
Chapter 21 His Legally Wedded Wife
Chapter 22 Nathan's Here
Chapter 23 I'll Tell You Everything
Chapter 24 Why Am I The Last To Be Informed About Everything?
Chapter 25 The Moment I Knew
Chapter 26 Go To Hell Then
Chapter 27 I Missed My Periods
Chapter 28 What Am I Going To Do?
Chapter 29 Heartless Piece Of Shit
Chapter 30 He Loves Me Okay?
Chapter 31 What Do You Mean Both?
Chapter 32 81 Years
Chapter 33 Break The Door
Chapter 34 Violet Made Him
Chapter 35 Obviously Yes!
Chapter 36 8 November
Chapter 37 She Died
Chapter 38 Happy Birthday
Chapter 39 I Do
Chapter 40 Babies Are Fine
Chapter 41 He Got Married?
Chapter 42 I Was Complete
Epilogue
Songs+ 2 Years of TBBG
Covers!!

Chapter 11 How Did You Know?

11.2K 250 1
By organizedmess8

Important note at the end of the chapter!
***
Natalie's pov

"What are you doin' here?" I jumped at the sudden voice, turning around what I saw, my eyes widened. Fear going all over me.

"I asked what are you doing here?"

I was confused scared and I didn't know what to say.

"I.. I didn't want to stay there." I stuttered.

"And what does that mean?" Just as Damon asked I sneezed like around 6-7 times. Actually more than that.

"Can we go in and talk? I feel cold." Again sneeze.
He took me in and when we came to the living room he stopped.

"Now, will you tell me why are you here. When I said you'll be there for today?"
I took a deep breath and started.

"After you left, mom shouted at me that, because of my fractured you are having problems and had to spent a lot of money for my leg. She pulled me by my hair and threw me on the floor and left me there." Hot tears coming out my eyes. I tried to stop them but I couldn't. "I didn't want to stay there so I thought that I'd come here but the password thing on the gates. You know the rest."

"Yeah I know the rest." He taunted.

And that's when I noticed his left abdominal region was not matching to his black shirt.
"Oh my god! Damon you're bleeding.!!"

He looked down at his abdomin and then at me.
"Well its nothing.."

"Its nothing!? Trust me you're mad! How can you say its nothing when a bullet or I don't know what is there in your stomach which made you bleed!"

"I said its nothing.." he said this time his voice grew louder.

"And I'm saying it is a major thing! Lemme help you!"

"No. I don't need help."
The only look that came on my face was 'are you serious wtf?!'

"Listen! Get me to your room and I'll do the dressing.. And I don't care you want it or not!" I said sternly.

He rolled his eyes and took me to his room.

After getting into his room he made me sit on the bed so that I could do the dressing properly.. He went into the bathroom and got the First Aid Kit.

I was covering the wound with some bandages when I asked him with my eyes on the bandages.
"Isn't it hurting?"
He shook his head in response and I looked up at him and then back at the bandages.
"Of course being a Mafia leader how can it hur-" And then it clicked me.. I tried being sarcastic but then it results for me bad. Actually worse.

Holy motherfuckingshit?! What did I just say?! He's gonna kill the shit out of me. Great Natalie your dead.

The bandage fell on the floor which I had in my hand and I covered my face with my hands so that he doesn't sees my face.

Hands came on my face removing mine.. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Nothing happened. I slowly opened the lids and his eyes direcltly into mine.

God save me!!

He opened his mouth to say something but closed and then opened again.

"How did you know I'm the leader?" He asked roughly.

I didn't reply.

"I ASKED YOU HOW DID YOU KNOW I'M THE LEADER??" He was angry. I jumped at his voice..

"I.. I.." I wasn't able to say anything.

I guess his blood must be boiling. Cuz his body was going darker shade of red after every few seconds.

Fear was creeping all over my body.

"Listen I won't repeat my words again. Saying it for the last time tell me how did you know?" I could feel my body getting sweatier more and more as the time passed. I took a deep breath and said.

"I'll tell everything but let me cover this wound.."

"Fine just do it fast.." I nodded and started to cover it again.

After a few minutes I was done covering the wound. He was impatiently waiting for me to answer his question..

"I want the answer to my question."

I took a deep breath and started to tell him everything.

"That day when that water incident took place and I came to your room to ask for First Aid Kit. You went into the bathroom to get it." I continued. "There was some notifications on your laptop bout a guy Chance and your name was written at the last of that note with gang leader next to it."

He was more angrier than earlier.

"Why did you check my stuff?" He pressed his hands with my arms harshly.

Tears started to stream down my eyes.

I was about to say that I didn't mean to but he spoke.
"Why did you do this Natalie?" His voice softened. "You don't what you have gotten yourself into!" his facial features were softened.

"I'm sorry Damon. I didn't mean to do it."

"But now you've done it. And you have to follow the omerta!"

I was confused. Omerta? What's that?

And then again sneezing starts. Oh god!

"You should sleep. Its late now." He stood up and went into the bathroom.

I laid down in the bed waiting for him to come and take my room.
Duh!? I'm on the bed with a fractured leg. How am I supposed to go?
I closed my eyes waiting for him to come but sleep took over me.

Damon's pov

I was angry frustrated and sad. I know these emotions don't mix with each other. But Natalie is in a big trouble.

There's no way of saving her.

When I came out of the bathroom after changing into a pair of sweatpants and nothing on top, I saw her in my bed sleeping.

I placed her properly in my bed covering her with covers and laying next to her.

I was worried. She has to follow the omerta.

Omerta is a set of rules that a person who is in mafia  or knows about Mafia has to follow. If they break the rules the decision will be made by the gangleader what punishment should be given to the person who breaks the rule. Mostly the guy has to give up his life.

I can't do anything to her.

Thinking bout what to do with the problem I slept.

The next morning I woke with her in my arms and saw her sleeping as if she's having the best sleep and can never have it again.

The ends of her lips curved into a smile.

Knock knock.

Why can't I look at her beautiful sleeping face forever?!

I got out of the bed, standing and going towards the door. I open the door and saw it was Carter.

He barged into my room and talked not even glancing at a sleeping Natalie
"We need to hide everything from the girls. We can't get their lives in -" that's when he noticed her there.

His eyes met mine giving me a questioning look. "Not here, outside the room."

He followed me outside my room and stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and giving me death glares, as far as I remember I'm the one who can give anyone death glares.

"So are you going to tell what is she doin' in there?!"

"Yesterday I dropped her at her mom's place before we had the meeting. At night after that fight I returned," I took a breath and continued, " I saw her crying outside the mansion, so I brought her in and then she saw the gun shot I had. And she argued for helping covering it. I agreed and then she by-mistake said something that she should not know."

His facial features from confused changed to shock.

"Don't say she knows -" I cut him off because that's the truth.

"Yeah. She knows that we're in the mafia and that I'm the gang leader."

"What? How? Do other girls know?" He panicked.

"She read a mail on my laptop about Chance and my name at the end of the mail with leader in the brackets."

Carter opened his mouth to say something when I heard some noises from inside my room.

"I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast in half an hour." He nodded and left.

I went back into the room, seeing Natalie trying to get out of bed but ended up falling on the floor. I chuckled. Her head spinned towards me narrowing her eyes she said. "Haha. I would like to know what made you laugh? " Rolling eyes.

"You. You made me laugh!" Rolling eyes.

"Whatever! Just help me get up. I need to change." I chuckled, went to her picked her up bridal style and took her to her room.

I needed to talk to Natalie bout the whole mafia thing. I don't wanna put her life in danger.

Natalie's POV

After I dressed up and went downstairs I found Damon reading something on his phone.

I was having my peaceful breakfast which was actually full of uncomfortable silence he spoke up.

"We need to talk. "

"About?"

"Since now you know that I'm the leader and you're my wife. We need to discuss a few things. "

It sounds so odd and weird when he says I'm his wife.

"Well it's your life and about being in mafia and all but I don't give a damn bout so there's nothing to talk!" I shrug.

"I don't care you wanna talk or not but you've to hear this! First tell me, do your friends know that we're in mafia? "

I shook my head. I didn't tell Jass or Ari because it would get messier for them and for me.

"Okay. So today they're gonna be here for dinner including Carter and Mason. You're gonna explain them some things about the mafia and all which you'll get to know."

After that Damon told me a few things that are gonna be explained to both of them. I nodded after understanding the things. But then a question arises in my mind.

"Are Carter and Mason in mafia too? "

He nodded. "Carter's my second in command since Mason was younger to take this responsibility and he is my third in command. "

How are they both going to react? Specially Jasmine?

He also said that as soon as my leg is healed Mason would start my self defence training with Jasmine and Ariana

Looks like a big mess.

***
I am so sorry that I didn't update earlier. Was just watching Netflix and I'm sorry.

I got some mails, people asking me questions about the story and me. I promise to tell everything you guys want to know as soon as I'm done with the story and if you have any questions you can mail them to me on the email IDs  or on wattpad or instagram that I've mentioned on my bio.

And I updated the story description. So you guys can check it out.

Vote comment share

Ñaînä 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
401K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
600K 11.7K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...